Super Smash Flash 2: The Flas...

Af PRlNCESSTRUNKS

In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existenc... Mere

What is the Flash of Shadows?
Original characters
Chapter 1: Assault on Peach's Castle
Chapter 2: Trouble in Green Hill
Chapter 3: Meta Knight's Revenge
Chapter 4: Beginning of the New World
Chapter 5: Airship Pursuit
Chapter 6: Threat in Angel Land
Chapter 7: Stolen Bananas
Chapter 8: Attack on Hyrule
Chapter 9: WarioWare, inc.
Chapter 10: Enter the Halberd
Chapter 11: The First Chaos Emerald
Chapter 12: Inside the Base
Chapter 13: Welcome to Corneria
Chapter 14: Attack of the Rabbids
Chapter 15: Subcon
Chapter 16: The Second Chaos Emerald
Chapter 17: The Dark Castle
Chapter 18: Mt. Coronet
Chapter 19: You Call This a Utopia?
Chapter 20: The Ostia Fortress
Chapter 21: The Missing Power Suit
Chapter 22: Goku vs. Vegeta
Chapter 23: The Third Chaos Emerald
Chapter 24: Vs. Air Man
Chapter 25: Retrieving the Bananas
Chapter 26: The Dark Castle Part II
Chapter 27: Dark Link's Advance
Chapter 28: The Missing Power Suit Part II
Chapter 28.5: The Nightmare
Chapter 29: Porky's Tower

CuBots

24 0 1
Af PRlNCESSTRUNKS

CuBots are robotic creatures who were originally meant to appear as enemies in the Flash of Shadows. Like with Umbra, they were removed from the game following the scrap of the story mode.
In the game mode's original story, CuBots were Umbra's minions. They came in multiple different types, each with different attacks, although overall they shared the same role in the story. They were planned to appear as enemies in multiple levels, including even the final boss fight against Umbra.
The following are the CuBots and their multiple variants. Only their designs were ever revealed, meaning their names and functions in this story are made up by me.

CuBots
The basic default CuBots.

Ninja CuBots
CuBots themed around ninjas. They wear red headbands and ninja masks and wield katanas.

Sith CuBots
CuBots themed around the Sith from the Star Wars franchise. They wield red beam swords.

Blaster CuBots
CuBots wielding blasters.

Tank CuBots
Pretty self explanatory.

Cargo CuBots
Used for carrying heavy load. Including people.

TT-13s
Four armed diamond-shaped CuBots wielding a red beam sword in each hand like General Grievous from Star Wars. They can shoot lasers from their faces. The also bear a resemblance to the Spinning Robots from EarthBound.

Orb CuBots
Orbs with CuBot faces that shoot lasers. They also come out of a generator. They resemble the Jedi training orbs from the Star Wars franchise.
The green and grey ones are made of uranium and are used as explosives.

Sega CuBots.
CuBots themed after Sonic and Shadow from the Sonic franchise, and Nights from Nights: Into Dreams.

Electro CuBots
CuBots with electric powers. They can shoot lighting from their hands like Emperor Palpatine and Count Dooku from Star Wars.

Pigmask CuBots
Themed after the Pigmask enemies from Mother 3.

Uranium CuBots
Green and grey-colored CuBots made of uranium. They are programed to self destruct like the Pokémon Voltorb and Electrode.

Motocycle CuBots
Pretty self explanatory. They carry double-barreled shotguns.

Ant CuBots
CuBots built around ants. They can burrow underground and sneak up on people.

Funny CuBots
CuBots themed after the Awesome Face internet meme.

The CuBot Alpha
As far as I'm aware, the CuBot Alpha's design or fighting style was never revealed, so I just used the redesigned CuBot from the Flash of Shadows April Fools' Day 2020 trailer. In this story, it's a giant CuBot with a gun that can turn into a baton.

The CuBot Warship
The CuBot Warship is a warship stationed out in the sea. It is a self-controlled ship that does not require a captain.
No image was ever revealed to my knowledge, so you're just gonna have to use your imagination for what it looks like. It's basically a black warship with red accents. That shouldn't be hard to imagine.

Captain Forever
Captain Forever is a character I made up myself specifically for this story. He is a CuBot wearing a sailor hat who serves as the "captain" of the CuBot Warship. His name and being the captain of a ship is a reference to the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character Forever, which itself is named after the Wu-Tang Clan album Wu-Tang Forever.

The CuBot Base
Umbra's base of operation. Modeled after the Death Star from the Star Wars franchise. Although it doesn't have the ability to blow up planets and is purely just a space station. Otherwise the story would be over before the first chapter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.8K 159 35
☆"The Write and Win" (2016) Winner for: -Best Plot. -Best Depicted Characters. ☆"Little Moonlight Awards" Honorable Mention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
11.6K 329 42
In another time, far from where we first began our tale, a young Star Warrior wants nothing more than to be a hero. With the help of his teacher, may...
28.6K 310 25
FEB 15, 2023 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I don't know what middle school me was thinking in writing this, but it's all here. Requ...
16K 333 37
The Fountain of Dreams lies in ruins. The Mirror World is draining of life. Dreamland's color is beginning to fade away as every last sweet dream van...