daughter of the sea god| hp x...

By targarhaenyra

persephone potter is the closest thing ares has to a priest in the modern world, is it any wonder he treasure... More

0001

0000

1.1K 35 2
By targarhaenyra

****

DAUGHTER OF THE SEA GOD

blanca soler 
as
persephone potter

*****

THE GOD OF WAR 
callum turner
as
ARES

****
firstly, feel free to picture the rest of the characters however you like.

secondly, to be clear this is fempercy is femharry story. when i first uploaded this i wanted this to be a wtm situation but i decided to actually write the story as i never see fics with ares as the love interest, so i apologize to everyone who
clicked on this story hoping for a wtm! also since i'm focusing on the story now i decided to basically focus on the hogwarts years rather than the quests bc i truly don't like reading about my fav characters in miserable situations,  at least in hp the suffering is mostly kept to the end of the book with intervals of happiness in between. i made that decision bc focusing on the hogwarts years will truly allow me to flesh out my darling sephie as a character without her having to go through the stress inducing events of the quests - make no mistake we will see the greek  world and sephie will visit chb, however since i don't plan on changing the quests it will be mostly off camera basically i don't like following canon so closely without any changes.

Thank you so much for reading this and i'm sorry for the rant lmfaoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 97.5K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 38.2K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
273K 32.6K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...