Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ก๐ข

๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!

2.5K 167 70
By elvestoneanzelote1

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴/𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯

And the fact that I would have updated earlier but was stuck on doing the quest in Genshin impact

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦"

.
.

"Finally it's been ages since... I last saw this book!" Said a certain brown mullet-haired male holding up a book that he had been searching in stores to read despite he already read it twice and the fact the book he last read eventually gave it to the old roommate more likely a housemate he had before.

His purple eyes focused on the book then he quietly read the book while walking in the hallway more likely going through the first page.

But it didn't feel the same.

'Now that I am in Japan... Will I be able to meet him too? Maybe I could search for him and surprise him though... Will he be mad if I do that? But he did say we are... Friends so it's fine right not creepy if I find his location and meet him suddenly right?' Thought the mullet hair male was in doubt as he kinda missed the old times despite his hope he would feel the rush while reading the first time and second time with that housemate... He wishes to see the familiar e/c eyes with thin Black pupils that he became comfortable with within a year.

'It's been three years or was it four since I last saw him...'

"Oh! Poe you came right on time" said the blonde-haired older male Poe's eyes widened a bit as he quickly looked away more likely back away.

"President... is something the matter?" He asked more likely muttering.

"Huh? Well, I was giving this photo to all the guild if they across the researcher!" He laughed as Poe blinked in confusion as to why the President was determined to find the researcher of Port Mafia too.

"But why?"

"He is a strange individual I would say I didn't think I would see him in the jewelry shop that day! What luck, either way, he is very helpful to the other organizations I mention or not say, as they confirm that perhaps the researcher can help me find the book!" Said Fitzgerald to Poe who flinched when Fitzgerald said in a serious tone.

"Uh..." Poe unsurely took the picture as Fitzgerald mentioned how it was difficult to even get the picture of him and luckily he baited the jewelry shop owner for the CCTV clip to print his picture of sort.

His eyes widen as he stares at the similar male, despite the color being black and white due to it being from CCTV.

'Isn't that... Y/n-kun? No, it can't be he can't be a part of a dangerous organization right?' Thought Edgar to himself as his hands trembled slightly.

"Poe? You hear me?"

"...President... What's the researcher's name?" Asked Poe curiously as his minrepeatedts not to be the same person.

'Please not Y/n l/n, please not be him he can't be a part of such a dangerous organization right!?' Thought Poe as Fitzgerald was in thought of what the name was for a moment.

"Oh! I remember now! His name is' Y/n l/n"

"..."

"Quiet a strange name... I could say it correctly maybe its not Japanese? Hmm... Either way, if you come or see him do try to trap him in the book or sort! Even if you can't call us immediately if you see him or even talk to him if he knows anything about the book try to be persuasive"

Fitzgerald walks by leaving a stunned Poe whose eyes focus only on the picture.

"He can't be... In port mafia... He isn't bad... He..." Mutter Poe as he rushed to his office room while clenching the photo.

Karl who stays on Poe's shoulder is alarmed as it tilts to the side when Poe sits on the ground after closing the door.

It jumps down to Poe's lap as he gives a smudge to him.

One hand pat Karl's head while the other held the picture.

There was no denying that he recalled that same face, the tender look, and the small smile he showed after being comfortable with him.

The same eyes that he got comfortable with... And the fact and considered a friend (Ranpo is his rival, I mean he considers it in canon to, do so, and fact he is a simp of Ranpo which is no denying for me either).

"Ne... Karl, it isn't the same person right...? Y/n-kun is not a part of a criminal organization right?" Mutter Poe frowns more at the revelation of the fact that he has to accept that you are a part of the Port mafia.

As it was still fresh in his mind how the day he met you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was another day, in America as Poe wandered more likely forced himself to go and buy a book that caught his attention.

'I can't wait to go home and read it' thought Poe to himself as he practically lived by himself despite being rich he eventually didn't have house workers to do his job so practically it is a mess of sorts.

"Ouch!" Mutter Poe as he took notice of a paper ball that was thrown at him.

To say the least, he was annoyed by someone throwing garbage at him or so he thought until he noticed the crumbled paper had something on it like a pencil colored some sides as it resembles... A bridge or sort as he unscrambles it.

His eyes widen to see the vivid image of the sketch of the current scenario.

"Its... Beautiful..." He muttered as he looked at the sketch and then at the scene in front of him.

'It is drawn... From up view... The bridge?' His eyes widen as he walks upstairs away from his path.

His steps paused as he noticed a certain long h/c hair male that was tied in a low ponytail his eyes were focused on the book he was holding.

He ripped the page about to throw it again due to a mistake again.

"Wait... the picture is beautiful why are you throwing it away?!" Asked Poe as he envied the drawing so beautifully and aesthetically drawn only to be thrown as trash.

"Huh?" The e/c eyes were mesmerizing as the pupils were strange in sorts... The eyes held a look of confusion and more curiosity.

His face was flustered red when you looked confused and stared at him.

"I- I mean! The drawing is... Be-beautiful and... You shouldn't just throw such art in... You know this place?"

"Ah... I am caught for throwing trash"

"It isn't a trash... Your drawing is beautiful why would you throw it the time... You spend?"

"...that's because I made an error"

"An error?" He mutters confused as he looks at the drawing in his hands but flinches when you lean close to him.

"In this part... I make the pencil sketch giving it a darker outlet which shouldn't be that way," you said while pointing at the picture and then staring at him as he took a step back.

"You... Can erase it... No need to throw the whole art for... A mistake?"

"...if I don't have an eraser how can I?"

"Buy it?"

"That's the problem"

"Huh?"

"It is embarrassing to approach any random person but I am broke eventually"

"H-huh? You don't look like one" said Poe as he noticed your clothing had been formal.

(This ignores the cape)

"I lost my coat... And the fact that I am in a different country does not help?"

"You were robbed?"

"More likely... kidnapped"

"Huh?"

"I already handle them though... I am out of my country and I don't have the money to return"

"..." Poe's mind was telling him to leave but he shrugged away that thought.

"W-where are you from?"

"Japan"

"Ah... Um... I could help you return"

"You serious?"

"Yes"

"Haven't you been too generous to lend me a ticket for me to return to Japan?"

"W-well your words seem... Out of the... Not daily basis but... You seem to be honest enough and the fact we are speaking in Japanese is... Make sense" said Poe as you thought for a moment.

"That won't be fine and I will be guilty"

"...uh..."

"I know, Do you have work available like gardening of sorts?"

"Huh?"

"So that I could earn the money and that way I won't have to be guilty about you giving me the ticket instead it will be through my salary I buy and I will be able to return home and the fact you don't feel like you are been robbed by a stranger"

"Uh... Wait a minute you want to what?!" Mutter Poe is alarmed as you nod while your face leans more alarming him again.

"I will work in your house till I get sufficient money to return home"

"Eh...?!"

That day Poe was not expecting to get a house worker at home.

And the fact that... It was so out of the blue.

Who knew a book to buy led him to bring someone?

"So... This will be... Your room?"

"Thank you, I will work extra hard to pay off the food I will eat when I stay"

"...w-well I don't know about that but... Will it be really... You know"

"I assure you I have no intention of stealing as your house doesn't have anything valuable in my eyes either way... I have morale"

"...no valuable thing in my house?" Mutter Poe glanced at a pot that cost 1 million dollars while some paintings cost more and sort.

"What shall I do today?"

"Um... Tomorrow you can work I mean..."

"No, I insist the storeroom which I just went by was a mess"

"S-storeroom?!" Mutter Poe as an arrow went to his chest as emotional damage.

"I-it not storeroom it is my room"

"Uh... Apologise I meant... A cramped room..." You said unsurely. A small frown was present on your lips, unlike the earlier blank look.

"I will clean it... right away"

"T-there is no need I mean there are... Some books I am referring to write and... Uh..."

"Practically the books around your bed and some papers around the desk I should not touch, the others are just trash you threw to the dustbin and eventually miss" which was the truth you said as he flinched again.

"...Y-yeah"

"Alright I will clean it up and keep in mind those you can pleasantly read in the living room yours"

"Okay...?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Is something the matter...?" Mutter Poe as he shyly side glances at you by your unmoving figure.

"You surely trust people easily"

"H-huh?"

"You do know I am a stranger and probably might have stolen something or money in your room while you are in the living room"

"..."

"...But I doubt you even keep money there," you said going inside his room with a broom and dustplate alarming him how you even have those.

He unsurely left to the living room with Karl as it was too overbearing for him to talk to people especially since he never had contact with people this much as of today.

He kinda regrets going out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As time went by, a month he eventually was assured by your presence though he spoke softly more likely a whisper you eventually never told him to speak louder as you could hear him clearly or sort.

"T-the novel... Is good right?" Asked Poe as he side glanced at you as you nodded and glanced at him.

"Yes it has a basic mixture of horror and mystery," you said as he flinched a bit by your breath near his ear.

You lean up straight and glance at the time.

"Shall I make you a coffee or tea Allan-san?"

"T-tea," said Poe as you bowed a bit and left.

His eyes focused on your form that left his room as he let out a sigh.

He still couldn't get used to your proximity of sorts.
sorts things changes for the better as it went to a year.

He didn't want you to leave...

A guilty thought.

He wishes you could stay more but he knows he has to let you go.

"Thank you for having me work for a year Allan-san," you said as Poe smiled bitterly.

"Do... Do you have to go back? I mean why not stay another month?"

"I am afraid I cannot as there is a life in Japan for me..."

"..."

"Thanks again for giving me a home to stay with a stranger..."

"...you aren't a stranger... But... You are-"

The flight announcement was heard as you glanced at it and then at him and smiled warmly at him.

"Goodbye my friend, the journey with you the past year was a good memory," you said as you hugged him for the last time.

He hugged back as he didn't want to let go... Despite the anxiety around the airport was not helping.

"...Can't you... Please don't leave?" Asked Poe as he held onto your wrist as you were about to go.

"I'm afraid I can't... But someday if I can I will go back to visit you"

"...will you?"

"I will try my best unless I forget my wallet again and... Leading me to go to a different place" you mutter as he chuckles slightly.

"When you do meet me first... alright!"

"... I will," you said with a gentle smile as he let go of your wrist as you walked away.

His eyes stare even if he can't see your formed anymore.

His hands tremble as a sad smile is present on his lips...

"...we will meet... Again right? Y/n..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭! 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥.

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘠/𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭? 𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

*𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳.

*𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.

*𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯... 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴... 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥... 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵.

*𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵... 𝘱𝘰𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

*𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 23 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘰𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 25 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵. 3 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬?

*𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵... 𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵.

*𝘒𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳.

*𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘺/𝘯-𝘬𝘶𝘯!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
22.3K 589 34
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...
41.8K 1.8K 26
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
93.9K 1.5K 45
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก /ษ™หˆfem(ษ™)rษ™l/ โ”โ” lasting for a very short time (Oxford Languages). A collection of Bungo Stray Dogs (x Reader) oneshots and headca...