MAGE CHRONICLES: THE BEGINNING

By GW_Merak1

BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? K... More

1. The Beginning.
2. Magic or No magic?
3. Zoomies.
4. Revelations.
5. Cold Curse.
6. I Choose Death.
7. Sad Goodbyes.
8. Mother O' Faery.
9. Glass Rooms.
10. Dru.
11. The Black House.
12. Haunted Haven.
13. Sensual Illnesses.
14. Poles and Laps.
15. Magic Words.
16. Frustrating Females.
17. Baby Unicorns.
18. Lesser Evils.
19. Fakers in Leathers.
20. New Friends.
21. Catfight?
22. Shadow Attacks.
23. Firing Squad.
24. Scary Legends.
25. Nyx.
26. Bright Princes.
27. An Unwilling Royal.
28. Ice Princess.
29. Inside Voices.
30. Magical Makeover.
31. Winter Wonderland.
32. Beautiful Stranger.
33. Girl's Night.
34. Blind Masses.
35. Rosy Bargains.
36. The Extra Mile.
37. Filter
38. Chatty Doorways.
39. Hellhounds.
40. Vengeful Psycho.
41. Spam Box Prayers.
42. Trial or No Trial?
43. Voices in My Head.
44. Headless Princess.
45. Soul Ties.
46. Knight in Flaming Armour.
47. Eleena.
48. Bitter Sweet.
49. Back in Faery.
50. Faery Godmother.
51. Faery Godmother.
52. Emotion Avalanche.
53. Steamy Predicament.
54. Mates?
55. Tough Luck.
56. Little Spitfire.
57. Love Language.
58. Snarly with The Scales.
59. Pant-ups.
60. A White Lie.
61. Leashes.
62. A Spar Gone Wrong.
63. 'Gentle' Master of War.
64. Dream-Napped.
65. Broken Shackles.
67. Morning After.
68. Superstar in Hiding.
69. The Calm Before the Storm.
70. Peaceful Oblivion.

66. Beautiful Rapture.

199 19 0
By GW_Merak1

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done, that. The man wanted to taste me when we first met. I had been feeling him growing against my stomach the whole time, but we had both chosen to ignore it. Everyone knows better than to tease a sleeping lion.

But the intimate subdued environment was making me panic, so in true Mahina fashion, I poked the lion.

"My affection is making you uncomfortable?" he asks managing to sound vulnerable and I feel his arms loosening around me.

What! That's what he got from that, I didn't m... I cut off my inner panic when the body I'm lying on starts vibrating.

"Are you laughing?" I ask incredulously, "You mind-reading ass I thought I hurt your feelings!" I yell smacking his chest.

His hands snap up really fast grabbing mine and holding them close to his chest, not that I was complaining, it was a magnificent chest, so much that I wish he didn't have a shirt on.

"Why thank you, I'm glad my mate finds my body attractive."

"Why do my wards not work on you?"

"Because I'm yours, and you're mine."

Oh dear heavens, how does he say such shit so freely?

"Because I mean them."

"Stop reading my mind!"

"Okay."

Oh, it was that easy?

"No."

Giving up, I try to change the topic, "How old are you?" I ask laying my head back on the magnificent chest.

"As old as faery."

My head shoots up, "Really?"

"No," he says with a laugh, "Just few hundred years, but in more human parameters, I'd say mid-forties?"

"Well, I already knew they'd be an age gap, you guys give ancient vibes. Andrei is the only one close to my age, he's two years older than me."

"No he's not," Rhian says with a scoff.

"What do you mean?"

He sits up cradling me on his lap, the hounds had disappeared minutes earlier to fates knew where.

"How old do you think you are?"

"I'm turning twenty-one this Saturday."

"No, you're not."

"Is this one of your jokes?"

"No, you're not turning twenty-one, you're turning 25."

"How would you know?"

"I asked your mother."

"Wha...when...what do you mean you asked my mother, you just talk to her?"

"When I came back, from not killing you, I confronted her after Rhysand passed out about why she was doing that to an innocent child. She said you weren't a child and technically you were an adult by human standards and the extra two years she let you stay were a favour."

"Adult? That's eighteen so plus two years... that makes me twenty when I woke up with no memory of myself?"

"Yeah, I'm guessing she threw you out before you had a chance to ascend."

"So I had spent around two years in the streets before I got pregnant?"

"Yes, you are still small for your age and that must have been misleading."

"And now Blue is three years old so add that, oh fates, I am turning twenty-five, wait this means I'm also older than Ax...score!"

He chuckles moving back to lie down and dragging me with him again, "I thought you'd be more emotional."

"There's no use, it's not like I can change things."

"Very wise mate."

"Is my birthday my real one? Never mind, my mama gave me a new birthday, I'll stick with that one."

He hums, sounding sleepy, but I continue with my musings.

"Do the rest know? Dad? Rhys?"

I get no answer.

I glance at him to find his eyes closed, he looked so peaceful, almost harmless.

"Not harmless," he mumbles dragging me closer which causes me to rub on him. I deserved an award for how pointedly I had ignored the fact that the man had been hard throughout.

"My mate is lying on me, I can feel her softness, and when I pull her closer she melts into me," he prys one eye open, "How can I not be hard?"

Shit!

I scramble off him so fast I twist up my legs in the process, but he just huffs a laugh following more fluidly.

"Scared?" he asks advancing on me.

I swallow hard, fighting the urge to move back. He moves closer and I give in to my instincts moving back until I hit the wall behind me.

"No, you don't scare me."

"Hmm, I think I do," he says moving even closer we are practically glued together.

"But, you like it, my naughty mate, the thrill turns you on, doesn't it?" he moves to nibble on my ear not expecting an answer and I almost combust.

Fuck this! Acting on instinct I heave myself up, and he acts fast grabbing onto my legs and hefting me higher wrapping them around his waist. With the height difference, he was right where I needed him to be.

Rhian pulls my arms from around his neck pinning them above my head, as he grounds into me.

Fuck yes!

He does it again eliciting a moan from me as I tighten my legs trying to move him closer.

He obliges and moves closer; the move provides the desired effect. My thoughts splinter and the insane urge to chase release overwhelms me. He tilts my face up to stare directly into his eyes which were glowing golden.

"That's it, little mate," he rasps urging my hips to move faster while holding me firmly against him enhancing the friction, "Take what you need from me."

And boy do I take. I can feel it building from the pit of my stomach, I'm getting closer but not really there, the frustration has me almost sobbing.

"Rhian—-please..."

"Want me to help you, little mate?"

I nod my head eyes pleading, I was right there.

He lets out a harsh expletive, grabbing my hips, and then he did help, he pulls me down every time he thrusts up forcefully, and it feels glorious.

A couple more thrusts and I hurtle over my, vision failing, I bury my face into his neck biting down hard needing something to anchor me as an avalanche of sensations bombards me.

Rhian stills letting out a deep groan, he's holding back and I can feel him vibrating with the effort.

To his credit, he doesn't drop me, though I must feel like dead weight; my muscles had gone lax. He peppers kisses on my face as I calm down trying to regulate my breathing.

Oh, fates, first the gym and now a dry hump on the roof against the wall. I was turning into such a hussy, but boy did it feel good.

"Why didn't you..." I break off wondering how to put it.

"Why didn't I come?"

I blush nodding, which I'm sure was a contradiction since my legs are still wrapped around him.

"Because, Oisin, when I finally let go, I want it to be inside you and preferably in bed where I can pound into you to my heart's content before I fill you up."

Oh fates, a shudder runs through me at his words. He says all this in a crooning voice close to my ear like he wasn't spouting the filthiest shit ever. Why was this attractive?

"Because it's from me," he answers letting me down finally holding onto my waist as I wait for my legs to get on board and do their work.

"Cocky," I grumble.

"No, just confident," he says with a nip at my lips.

I go to answer, when he stills, "Ah little mate, time to go."

"Go where?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598 3 20
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žTW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
7.9K 98 41
REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning. Over the years, she has gotten connect...
21.1K 795 27
TEASER: "No fiancรฉe of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
5.1K 110 14
*Book 3 of the Born To Burn Series* ONLY CHAPTER 1-10 ARE OPEN WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON AMAZOM KINDLE! โค๏ธ PLZ CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME THERE. I โค๏ธEACH AND...