๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๏ฟฝ...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

3. Vijay

3K 216 100
By writingsbyrayy

Waiting at the cafe for someone has never felt so beautiful before. As much as I was excited I was nervous too. Who could have imagined that the fuckboy who changes girls every week was getting nervous to meet a girl.

There she is in her casual tee and baggy jeans with a high ponytail. She looked like a teenager and so full of life, no one can ever tell that she was suffering from panic attacks. Not that I was judging her from her appearance of course everyone suffers from something. It's just that a sweet girl like her doesn't deserve so much of pain.

"Heyy!" She shaked hands and took a seat.

I stood up to shake hand and show my respect for her.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked.

"I don't wanna eat anything just one cappuccino." She insisted.

We continued talking with sipping our coffee's.

"Why did you choose law?" I asked as I ran out of topics.

"My Mom wanted to be a lawyer but she couldn't became one so she wanted me to be a lawyer. It's not like she forced it on me, I started getting interest in law since I was in 9th std. I am soon going to a lawyer hopefully."

"No doubt. I hope you become a lawyer and handle my cases if I do something wrong." I gave a playful smile.

"Only if you are not involved in any illegal thing." She replied profoundly.

"Oh come on, as if your brother doesn't do anything illegal."

"He doesn't."

"You just have no idea about it... No businessman is milk washed."

"Well can't say that without any proof." She tilted her cup.

"Fine."

We kept talking about each other's careers and casual talks about our college and friend group.

But I saw a sudden change in her voice, her tone, her body language and her eyes had a little water.

"Are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on her hand while my other hand kept shivering with nervousness.

She didn't speak and just nodded while looking at my right direction.

I turned my head and saw a couple sitting at a table... When I looked carefully I recognized them.

"Are they....? " I asked hesitantly.

She nodded while a tear fell down on her cheeks.

"Why you crying? I thought you were over them. You handled them so nicely yesterday."

She still didn't speak anything. I didn't tell her to stop crying, I paid the bill, grabbed her hand and took her outside.

"My driver is already here." She pointed towards her car.

"He is sleeping, come fast." I took her to my car.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Sitting in the car!! " She replied.

"But why are you sitting at the backseat, it's fine if you sit in front." I said.

"I don't like sitting in front."

"Why?"

"I am very particular about my space so I always seat at backseat as I get a lot of space for myself." She explained.

"That's kind of weird."

"Thanks for the compliment." She said with side eye.

"Where are we going by the way?" She asked.

"Beach side."

"Why?"

"Just to chill, my whole group would go to beach if something went wrong in life. It doesn't solve the problem but atleast you feel fresh and light."

"Great."

We reached beach after passing a big fat traffic.

"So what's your favourite street food?" I asked.

"I don't know... I haven't eaten street food for so many years now."

"What! How are you living without street food?"

"I eat healthy food, you don't know."

"Ohh hello Madam, I am a gym freak so I do know healthy diet and follow it too. But it's okay to eat street food sometimes."

"I really feel like trying pani puri after I saw that stall now." Reena said licking her lips.

"That's my favourite."

She was confused at first as she kept eating I could see the joy and satisfaction on her face. We tried a lot of street food and she liked each one of them.

After eating we removed are shoes and stepped into water. It was sunset time and the sky was orange and had a shade of red. Well sunsets in winters were really amazing and brightens up mood no matter what.

The orange sky had it's reflection in water and it had a glimpse of sparkles. Finding clear beaches were a hard task in Mumbai but this one was very clean and not very crowded.

"So how do you feel?" I asked.

"About?" She asked while playing with her feet and water like a child.

"About what happened at cafe." I said.

"What happe... Ohh that! I completely forgot about that." She said and laughed with covering her mouth with her hands.

"That's great." I said and we remained silent while looking at the sun setting and the waves wetting our pants. The sound of water worked like a therapy and I had a great company which was cherry on the top.

She spoke finally and broke the silence.

"Thanks." She said while smiling and looking deep into my eyes.

"For?" I asked confused and continued floating in her eyes.

"For bringing me here, it really helped me feel good. You consoled me and calmed me without talking about it or speaking anything like it will be fine or it happens and blah blah blah."

"My pleasure." I said placing my hands on my chest and bowing to her.

We played and giggled in water like two teenagers in love.

While we came out of water she looked confused and I asked her the reason.

"My legs are dirty, how will I wear my shoes?"

"It's fine get in the car."

"No the car will get dirty and I know how touchy guys are for their cars." She kept insisting and not ready to get in the car with dirty feet.

So girls like this do exist who care about not getting the car dirty and cleaning their feet before stepping in. More than her looks, she was cute by her nature. She was transparent no extra layering of fakeness unlike other girls I have dated. It's just been 2 days we have met and I am already impressed by her, God knows how much more she is going to impress me. Just don't kill me with your cuteness.

While she was figuring out what to do I ran to a shop and brought a bottle of water. I washed her feet with my hands even though she kept saying no she would do it on her own. I brought a cloth from my car and started drying her feet but she snatched the cloth and did it herself. She was very stubborn. Wearing her shoes she stepped into the car while I held the door.

"Wait." She said before I close the door.

She removed her legs outside the car and patted both her legs together while hanging them in the air. Soon I realized she did it to remove the extra sand from foot of her shoes.

She was almost asleep at the backseat and I kept starting her in the mirror not caring about getting into accident. If she wasn't in the car right now I wouldn't care about looking at the road even for a second. Her hairs were messily tied up and some of them where laying on her face. Her lips were baby pink and her eye lashes like a two year old. Her cheeks were just irresistible and I just wanted to pull them kiss them.

IF I DON'T HAVE HER I AM GOING TO FUCKING DIE. IT'S EITHER HER OR DEATH.
I decided firmly.

We reached cafe and found her driver still sleeping.

Dear driver I love you!

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 851 39
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ - ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€! ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ , ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...
150K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...
362K 19.5K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
531K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...