TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

37

1.8K 79 29
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

"The fact that this ice cream is handmade is even better" I said to Trevante as we walked out of the ice cream shop with ice cream cones.

He definitely just put me on to this place.

And he said he wanted to take me out on Saturday, so. It's Saturday. Here we are.

"I told you you was gone like it" He said putting one arm around me.

"I dooo! We gotta come back" I said licking mine.

"Put your tongue away" Trevante said and I smacked my lips saying "Ain't ever heard you say that to me before" and we both laughed.

"I got a surprise for you." Trevante said.

"For me?" I said.

"Mhm" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Now if I told you it would not be a surprise so just kick back and relax" He said and I smacked my lips.

"But now I'm all anxious" I said and he chuckled saying "It's aight, you gone love it"

We then got to the car, and he opened the passenger's side for me, and I got in saying "Thank you." With a smile.

He winked at me saying "No problem"

I playfully rolled my eyes saying "Here he go" under my breath as he closed the door for me and he went around to his side, getting in and closing the door.

"Don't be mumbling shit under yo breath dawg" He said.

"I'll mumble whatever I want" I said and he laughed saying "Yeah aight we gone see later"

"What does that mean?" I asked looking over at him and he chuckled saying "Just relax" as he started driving.

"First off we gone do it like this, just relax" I started off, and he laughed.

"Take it off, lay down on yo back, just relax" He said.

"I'ma stroke, stroke yo body till it collapse, just relax" I said.

"I got this girl, I got this girllllllll" We both sang and I laughed saying "You so stupid"

"You started it. I forgot about that song till you started singing it, damn that bring back some memories" Trevante said laughing.

"Right, them college days back in Louisiana" I said.

"Yup, you grinding on me at the parties" He said and I laughed saying "Oh shut up."

"Am I wrong?" He said.

"No, but that was one of them songs you dance like that to so hush" I said.

"Exactly but still" Trevante said laughing.

"Anyways, yeah this ice cream hitting" I said giving mine a long lick.

"Mmm.. The way you licking it looks so familiar. I miss that" Trevante said with a wink watching me lick it and I laughed. "Boy if you don't stop, shut up" I said.

-

"Trevante! You didn't.." I said in utter shock as we got out the car.

"Where- Where are we?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Total Escape California Meadows." He said. "Ever since we met you always said how you would love to be in the meadows, forest or jungles with the trees and the animals. I figured we could walk around and everything." He added.

This was so beautiful.

Jesse took me to a garden but this meadow was... Definitely more of my speed. Trevante knows me. So he knew exactly what I wanted.

This was gorgeous. I could cry from this moment right here.

"There's animals here too, in that barn over there" Trevante said pointing towards it and I seen cows, and cattle. Along with sheep, lambs, and things of that nature.

"Trevante..." I said.

"Only thing that's missing is the waters but we'll do that another day" He said.

"This.. This is just fine. This is perfect." I said with a smile as I gave him a hug. He smiled and hugged me back. "Thank you so much." I said to him.

"Of course." He said as we were still hugging, and I was really holding back tears, happy tears. I love it here.

"Come on, let's walk down" He said as we slowly pulled away. He grabbed my hand, and we started walking down the meadow.

-

TREVANTE POV

1 hour later

"Oh my gosh, she's such a cutie." Janet said as we were now in the barn with the animals, after walking all through the meadow.

Which I thought was gone be hard for me, not gone lie. But now I see why Janet loves these sceneries. It's just calm, and peaceful. No noise. Just chill.

I fuck wit it.

She was feeding a lamb, and the man that was in the barn with us said "We named her Trixy."

"Aww, hi Trixy" Janet said feeding her some more of the sheep food, and she was petting it.

"Wow, Trixy's the mean one. But seems as though she's adapting to you." The man said.

Janet smiled. I said "She loves the animals, that's probably why. The feeling her vibe"

The man laughed and said "I can see that"

And just then one of the other lambs started walking over to me and I scrunched my eyebrows. "Watch out fam" I said to it and Janet laughed.

"They're so sweet Trevante, calm down" She said.

"Mmm I don't know" I said.

"This one is Camille. She's actually nice" The man said.

"Y'all naming the lambs after people names is hilarious to me" I said as Janet handed me some sheep food. She laughed and said "Try feeding lil Camille"

"Yeah she's the relaxed one" The man said as he was petting her.

I poured some of the food in my hand and held it out for Camille, and she started eating it out of my hand.

I laughed a little at the feeling saying "This shit feel crazy, not gone lie" and Janet laughed.

But the lamb was coo wit a nigga.

"Okay, I see you Camille. We can be friends" I said to her as I petted her and Janet laughed along with the man.

"Camille loves new people. I used to think she was a lil whore, always loving male attention." He said and me and Janet bursted out laughing.

"For real, animals be whores just like humans" The man said.

"Don't be doing Camille like that" Janet said laughing as she started feeding her and Trixy at the same time.

I stood back and watched, seeing how excited yet calm she was being around this environment. I smiled a little.

First time I seen Janet genuinely happy in a minute. And I was glad I could do that for her.

"Trevante take a quick picture of me and them" She said and I laughed cause she sound like a lil kid.

"Aight I got you" I said pulling out my phone and I went to the camera. I took three pictures of her with the animals, and I said "Got them"

"Can you send them to my phone?" She asked as she stood up.

"Yeah I got you" I said.

"Thank you so much for allowing us in your barn to pet them" Janet said to the man as she shook his hand, then I did the same afterwards.

"No problem at all. No problem, anyone is welcome" He said.

"I definitely would love to come back" Janet said.

"We will, don't trip" I said putting one arm around her and she smiled.

"Thanks again...?" Janet said.

"Eugene." He said to us.

"Eugene! Thank you" Janet said.

"No problem, you two enjoy the rest of your day" He said.

"Most definitely, 'Preciate you" I said as we walked off.

"Trevante that was so much fun, ugh I love it here." She said.

"I'm glad you had a good time" I said with a smile.

"Now my feet tired though from all the walking but it was so worth it" Janet said.

"Here, get on my back" I said.

"Oooh boy you ain't gotta tell me twice" She said and I laughed. I squatted down just a bit and she hopped on my back.

"You good though? You got a skirt on" I said.

"I got mini shorts underneath, we good" She said.

"Aight coo" I said as I started running with her on my back and she gasped before laughing. "You better not drop me nigga!" She yelled as she laughed.

"Shut up" I said laughing too as I ran up to the car, and she giggled as she hopped off my back and held her chest. "Next time warn a mothafucka" She said.

"That was the whole point" I said and she smacked her lips saying "Whatever"

-

10:00 PM

"It's been years since we've done this" Janet said as we were at the beach now, having our own bon fire. We started the fire up, and started making s'mores.

"I know, reminds me of the good ole days." I said to her, she smiled.

"Yeah.. Same" She said.

"We'd do this, eat, listen to music, then go home and I'd flip you in 10 different positions." I said and she looked over at me.

"You so nasty." She said and I laughed.

"Am I lying?" I asked.

"Nope" She said.

"Exactly" I said and she chuckled before playfully rolling her eyes.

I turned up the music and it was "A house isn't a home" by Luther Vandross.

"Whew. Taking it back with this one" She said.

"For real" I said.

I said...
Still in love
Still in love...
With meeeee

As the song was playing, I looked over at her. "If two people are still in love, is it okay to let go?" I asked her.

She looked at me, while she pulled her marshmallow away from the fire.

"It depends. Sometimes the love is strong enough to heal what was damaged. And sometimes it ain't strong enough anymore, and you guys out grow each other. It depends on the situation." Janet said.

"Yeah. I agree." I said. Then it was quiet for a moment.

"Janet.." I mumbled.

"Hmm" She said.

"I damn near lost my mind seeing you involved with someone else." I said and she looked at me.

Then she took a deep breath.

"Is that so." She said.

"Yes. Just the thought makes me sick, of another nigga calling you baby." I said and she just looked at me.

"And if, you ever decide to give me another chance, I'ma make sure you feel all my love, from the top of your head, to the soles of your feet. I promise you." I said looking in her eyes.

She slightly bit her lip as she looked at me right back, no words. Just listening.

"I'll treat you like poetry, because we really love jones. For real. If we still in love then let's do it right this time, and may God bless us baby." I said to her.

She slowly crossed her legs as she took another deep breath.

"Because I'm still in love with you Janet." I said to her.

-

☕️ To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 43
a hood love story.💕 - BOOK 2 COMING SOON.
164K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
296K 8.2K 33
Just read it😏
479K 24.5K 85
Book 2 of Infatuated- Inspired by Summer Walker