Mr. Daddy's Money - Draco Mal...

By eightiesoutsider

- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39

34

452 10 29
By eightiesoutsider

That next day I found myself sitting on the train going back to Hogwarts. 

I found myself sitting across from Hermione, almost staring her down. 

Harry and Ron sat in the train cart with us. 

I was trying my best not to be angry at her, because she probably didn't even know Fred and I were together....

But what if she did?

Man, I was second guessing everything. 

I should be thinking about how I would get back at Fred. 

I knew that if I did something that had to do with Draco Malfoy, that would anger Fred the most. 

That would hit him the hardest. 

But what would I do?

I mean... Fred already knows I've kissed Draco. 

"Are you alright?" Hermione interrupted my train of thought, as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. 

"Yeah, just tired." I mumbled, "stayed up to late, I guess."

"Welll.... everyone is getting off of the train." Hermione said. 

"Oh shit." I quickly got up and gathered my things.  

I hadn't even realized the train had stopped. 

As we got off the train, we were approached by Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.  

"I'm surprised the ministry let's you walk around free, Potter.  From what I hear, there's a cell at Azkaban with your name on it." Draco sneered at Harry.  

Harry lunged forwarded in anger. 

"Stay away from me!" Harry yelled, as Ron held him back. 

Draco and his friends laughed, as they walked on in front of us. 

He was wearing that fancy, pressed, black suit. 

Ughhhhh

Something about Draco in that all black suit, man.  

"Fuck Draco." Hermione huffed, as she clutched her bag close to her chest. 

Oh.  Ohhhhh

That's it. 

Hermione herself gave me the perfect idea on how to get Fred Weasley back. 

Fucking Draco Malfoy. 

A small devilish smirk appeared across my lips, as we approached the carriages. 

I walked up to the front, and pet the Thestral pulling it. 

"What's pulling the carriage?" Harry gasped. 

"Nothing, the carriages pull them selves... like always." Hermione said, giving him a weird look. 

"No... something is pulling it." Harry spoke again. 

"There's nothing there, Harry." Hermione said again. 

She seemed to roll her eyes this time. 

"The Thestrals pull them, they always have.  Can't you see them?" I asked the three of them. 

Hermione and Ron shook their head no. 

Harry shook his head yes. 

"I can see them too, you're just as sane as I am." Luna, who was sitting on the carriage already, greeted us with a smile. 

We all loaded the carriage. 

"Everyone, this is looney-" Hermione stopped herself and spoke again, "Luna Love good."

I stared at Hermione, with a cold look across my face. 

I could feel the anger building in my body from that statement she had just made. 

"It's Luna Lovegood.  If you say that again, I'll knock your buck teeth straight." I hissed at Hermione. 

Hermione seemed to look down, as she covered her teeth with her lips. 

I know I shouldn't have mentioned anything about her looks, but I couldn't help it. 

I was already upset about her and Fred, and her saying something about Luna just put me over the top. 

I stayed quiet during the sorting ceremony and the introduction of the new defense against the dark arts teacher professor Umbridge. 

Just by the looks of her, and the way she talked... I knew her and I were not going to see eye to eye. 

I guess most of it was I couldn't even focus on the ceremony or the introductions. 

All I could think about was how I was gonna get to Draco

It didn't even seem like it was going to happen from a logical stand point.

I hadn't even talked to Draco since last year. 

Maybe he didn't even remember how we were before. 

I was put in a separate room in the Gryfindor commodore again. 

I guess they wanted to see how I was going to be after a few months. 

I wasn't going to complain at all.... my own room, my own bathroom, my own space.... I really had it made. 

...

The next day in potions, was the first time I had spoken to Draco since the year before. 

Professor Snape had paired the two of us together for the year. 

"Just my luck to be paired up with you again." Draco scuffed harshly, as he sat down next to me. 

And there went that idea out the window

Draco seemed like he didn't even want to breathe the same air as me. 

I looked over at him for a second, before turning my eyes back to my potions book. 

Professor Snape walked over quickly. 

"I suggest you be more thankful that you got paired up with such a student that is as advanced in potions as she is, Mr. Malfoy.  I don't see you making any ground breaking discoveries as she has." Professor Snape scolded him, before turning quickly, and walking away. 

I couldn't believe that Snape actually defended me. 

I glanced back over at Draco, who's gaze seemed to soften, as he moved closer as he looked over my shoulder. 

"You didn't make some smart remark back like you usually would.  I was only joking of course..." Draco mumbled, as he gave me a weak smile. 

I looked over at Draco, and I shrugged slightly. 

"I read about you in the Daily Prophet." Draco said suddenly. 

Oh no

"Oh." I spoke quietly. 

I was sort of scared to say to much to him. 

I didn't know if he was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. 

"Yeah, I didn't know you were that good at potions to be honest.  It's actually impressive." Draco gave me a sincere nod. 

I gave a small sigh of relief when he did that. 

Maybe Draco wasn't going to be as bad as I thought he was going to be.  

"Thank you, Draco." I turned to him, and gave him a little grin. 

For some reason, that smile and look, caused Draco's demeanor to change a little bit. 

Draco's eyes seemed to bounce between mine, and the text book in my hands a few times. 

Draco seemed to bite the inside of his cheek a bit, as he took a few long deep breaths. 

"Maybe... you could show me your potions set up after class.  After all, I never got that butter beer with you last year." Draco leaned over, and whispered in my ear, "so... I think you owe me for that."

Draco smirked, as he leaned back in his chair, giving me a little wink. 

"It's in my room, in the Gryfindor commodore.  If... you're alright with that." I spoke softly. 

God, my heart was racing

"Show me the way, darling." Draco whispered back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 68 11
What better way to get Draco's attention than fraternise with his enemy? Okay so this is just a bit of filthy fun and I know I have issues I apologi...
870K 21.7K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...
601K 7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
208K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...