Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲

4.1K 196 61
By She1D3vil

Exactly five minutes have passed since you arrived at Roman's office, only you hadn't made it past the door yet. Every time you gathered enough courage to knock, you'd back down due to overthinking.

Although Billy hadn't gotten to finish what he was going to say about Roman, you were already assuming the worst. You didn't want to make unwarranted accusations toward the man, but you couldn't help it. It was like your brain had subconsciously decided that he was untrustworthy, and now you were afraid that you could no longer act normal around him.

Sure, you can avoid Roman outside of work but during work was a different story. This overthinking could ruin your job here which is the only good thing you have going for you.

"...Screw Billy." You mumbled under your breath. Without a second thought, you raised your fist and knocked on the door with a newfound determination.

You weren't going to allow Billy to scare you off again.

"Come in!" Roman called from the other side.

Throwing caution to the wind, you gripped the handle and twisted. The door opened with a whispered creak, and you anxiously slipped inside, shutting the door behind you.

There Roman sat, shuffling through an abundance of paperwork scattered across his desk, seeming outright stressed. You remained heedful when his gaze finally lifted to meet yours.

"Y/n," Roman greeted. The crease between his brows relaxed at the sight of you. You did well to conceal your nervousness as you stepped closer, standing directly opposite of him.

"You asked for me?"

"Yes." He leaned forward, opening the top left drawer of his desk and he began jumbling through a bunch of files. "There's a new script for my movie, and I need you to hand out copies to the cast."

Your curious gaze watched as he pulled out a thick tan file and began flipping through the pages for a quick scan. After determining that it was the correct one, he handed it to you.

"A new script?" You asked, quickly taking the file from him. "Isn't it kinda late? You've already started filming."

"Yeah well, Cotton's death had the studio demanding for a rewrite." He scoffed. "They're afraid this movie will lead to another outbreak in psychos. I mean, can you believe it?"

Your lips cracked a smile at Roman's response to these incredulous circumstances. You understood why he'd be upset but to a certain degree, you concurred with the studio.

"You know, I don't think movies create psychos, but I do think they can make psychos more creative." You mused.

Roman lounged back in his seat, intrigued by your input. You found it hard to read him, never quite knowing what he was thinking.

"Is that so?" He cocked a brow. "Well—"

The landline phone beside his desk began to ring, putting a halt to your conversation. "We'll finish this discussion later," he dismissed as he picked up the phone.

You nodded, holding the file close to your chest as you spun on your heel to leave.

Exiting Roman's office, you made your way back down to the set as you assumed that's where most of the actors would be. A few were gathered on the porch of Stu's house while a couple of set designers were still building the artificial bushes around the front.

"It's probably some psycho fan pissed they killed Randy in Stab 2," One of the male actors stated as he sat against the steps, arms crossed over his knees.

You had to stop yourself from laughing out loud as you recalled the memory of watching the second Stab movie with Randy. He was utterly shocked they killed off his character, seeing as he actually survived in real life. It was hilarious watching him write a wicked review regarding the inaccuracy of the movie while also nitpicking at all its flaws.

"Tyson, that'd make you next, wouldn't it?" A male in a cheap-looking sheriff's costume commented as he sat down on a green prop. He must be portraying Dewey... though, you don't remember Dewey being so sexualized.

"I am not a Randy substitute. I am my own character." Tyson declared.

"Named Rickey, who works at the video store." A blonde woman retorted while flipping through her script.

"It's an homage..."

Now that everyone was seated, you took the chance to approach them with the new script in your hands.

"Hey, I know this is last minute," You stated, earning everyone's attention as you stood at the base of the porch steps. "But Roman asked me to give you guys these."

"What's this?" Fake Dewey asked as you passed each of them a copy.

"The new script."

"There's been another goddamn rewrite?" The blonde questioned in disbelief. "How the fuck are we supposed to learn our lines when there's a new script every fifteen minutes?!"

"Chill out, Sarah. They probably had to edit some shit after what happened with Cotton." Tyson reasoned.

Sarah huffed in annoyance as she began reading through her new lines. That's when you noticed fake Dewey had been staring at you for an awfully long time. "Hey, aren't you Y/n?" He asked, and you nodded.

"Oh shit! I knew I recognized you." He voiced, and you felt uncomfortable with the way scanned your figure. "You're way hotter than the chick who plays you."

"Oh, um thanks... I guess." You mumbled, not sure how to take the compliment.

"Ignore Tom. He's a pig." The brunette sitting closest to you said after quietly sitting there the whole time. You figured she was the new girl cast to play Sidney as Tori Spelling decided not to come back.

"Give the sweet and innocent act a rest, honey. It's tacky." Tom replied sourly.

Sarah scoffed out a laugh at his response, not even bothering to look up from her script. It was clear that fake Sidney and fake Dewey did not get along.

As you sensed the looming tension between the group of actors, you decided it was time for you to depart. "Alright, well since you have the script now, I'm gonna leave you to it."

As soon as you left the studio to locate your familiar Woodsboro residents, you ran into Randy on your way outside.

"Where the hell have you been?" You questioned, feeling slightly exhausted even when you've hardly done anything today.

"I got lost but Dewey found me. Then we left to meet with Gale and the detective, but Gale was kicked outta the studio by security. So, we agreed to meet tomorrow for coffee to discuss our killer problem." Randy explained without taking a breath, you almost didn't catch it all.

"Well damn, Meeks, sounds like you've been busy." You chuckled. "Wanna go home and watch Showgirls?"

"Absolutely." Randy tossed an arm around your shoulders as the two of you started down the block toward your apartment building.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention that I saw Billy today?" You asked with a sheepish grin, and Randy whipped his head around to look at you, flabbergasted by your nonchalance.

"Uh, yeah, you did." He affirmed, dropping his arm down to his side. "When did that happen?"

"While I was looking for you," You answered. "He was in my house—well the fake version, and I have no idea how he found me so fast. It was all so scary and weird."

"What if he's the one who killed Cotton?" Randy inferred after your brief explanation.

"I don't think so," You shook your head. "It'd be too obvious."

"That's what you all said last time. And Gale said the killer left a picture of Sid's mom next to Cotton. Last I checked, Billy had a vendetta against her." He said in an attempt to jog your memory, yet it wasn't enough to make sense.

There were still a few details that didn't quite connect.

"That's true, but Billy already got his revenge. What reason would he have to kill Cotton?"

"Yeah, I didn't think about that part." Randy conceded.

As you reached the apartment building, the two of you quickly made it up three flights of stairs before arriving at your suite. However, you were thrown off as you detected that the door had been unlocked.

Turning the doorknob, you slowly walked inside only to be welcomed by the blaring sound of a party horn. You took notice of the streamers that dangled from the walls of your living room and there was even a square-shaped cake on the coffee table where your friend Alice stood beside.

"Surprise!" She exclaimed happily as you and Randy slowly approached her, extremely confused.

"What the shit?" Randy said, gaping at all the decorations.

"Happy move-in day! We're gonna have so much fun living together." Alice expressed, which caused Randy to stare at you in disbelief.

"What is she talking about?"

"Oh, fuck..." You muttered as you'd forgotten all about Alice.

Back in Greece, you agreed to continue living with each other once you decided to settle down. So, when you had asked Randy to come to Hollywood with you, you'd already signed the lease with Alice.

But it was too late to back out now.

"Yeah, I may have forgotten to tell you about our third roommate." You gave an abashed smile.

"Ya think!" Randy scoffed.

"I'm sorry! But I swear, this'll be fun." You tried to appease the irked male. Randy sighed as he walked around Alice and plopped himself down on the couch. He didn't even hesitant when he began cutting himself a slice of the cake, using one of the napkins on the table as a plate.

"All I'm gonna say is, she better keep it down when she brings guys over." He remarked, taking a bite of the cake as he glanced at the blonde. "Yeah, Y/n has told me all about your slutty escapades."

"Hey, at least I'm getting some." Alice rolled her eyes before looking back at you. "Oh, and Y/n, someone else is here to see you."

Your heart nearly skipped a beat at her words. For whatever reason, a sickly feeling formed in your gut. "Who?"

"It was that guy from college. You know, the one who said he was your boyfriend." She said while casually sitting next to Randy, grabbing some cake herself.

Randy stopped chewing as his eyes snapped up to meet yours. Both of you shared a mutual understanding of what that entailed.

"Nope. I refuse." You declared.

"Oops... I already let him in. Was that bad?" Alice asked, though, you knew damn well she did that on purpose.

"I think you should go talk to that boyfriend of yours." Randy playfully insisted.

He began to snicker with a mouth full of food as you pinned him with a look. "You know what, Randy? You're a bitch." You deadpanned.

"Hey! I'm not the one who let him in!" He took offense to your insult, yet you simply ignored him as you turned to head toward your bedroom where you knew Stu-fucking-Macher was waiting for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 760 11
madison lopez and billy loomis were the power couple of woodsboro high, he was her protector from anything and anyone. then people started getting mu...
113K 3.5K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...
34.8K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...