*ೃ༄ NEVER GROW UP ; LUKE HUGH...

By jjstruelove

ADI BLUE was head over heels for the youngest brother of the Hughes since she was born ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHILDHOOD... More

NEVER GROW UP
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

PROLOGUE

4K 62 4
By jjstruelove

☄. *. ⋆ THE STORY OF US

ADI Blue had lived next to the Hughes family for years. Ellen Hughes and her mother, Faye Mitchell had grown up together since they were kids.

Adi sat, tapping her feet slightly as she watched the blonde woman bent down, holding her foot upright as she tied her skates. "Oh, Adi Blue."

The little girl scrunched her nose up, her big blue eyes darting all around the rink. "Look, El! Lukey!"

Ellen turned her head slightly, watching her youngest in his gear, his small body skating with caution as he tried to catch up with his older brothers. "You know, Adi, I think you're destined for one of my boys. We all know it's Luke."

"What's that mean?" She cocked her head to the side.

"You love Luke?" Ellen asked, poking her cheek as her dimples showed.

Adi nodded quickly. "I love Lukey."

Luke skated over to the pair, his little legs making him slower as his growing teeth flashed them, his hand coming to brush over the top of Adi's head.

She leaned up, kissing the top of his nose, the two little giggles coming from them had Ellen smiling largely, lifting her phone to capture the moment.

HERE
WE
GO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 79 20
After her parents split when Julia was younger, her brother Trevor moved to Michigan with their dad, while Julia stayed in Pittsburgh with her mom...
146K 2.6K 40
in which, penelope adler and luke hughes go from childhood best friends to lovers, though they always seemed to experience complications.
52.7K 412 15
The Weathers and the Hughes have been family friends for years. Jocelyn grew up with the three Hughes boys, although her closest bond seemed to be wi...
51.2K 1.3K 55
STELLA JEAN was a natural born figure skater. She would skate for hours without a worry in the world. And that, she destined would be her future. JA...