𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍...

By yii_in_hiding

╰────► ̶F̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶t̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶ ̶p̶̶u̶̶r̶̶p̶̶o̶̶s̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶ ! ❛❛ 𝘾𝘼𝙉... More

𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡
━━━━━━⟩ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ...
一 ‚ away from a boring tale
二 ‚ shifting
三 ‚ what?
五 ‚ 'golden comb'
六 , 'strawberry cake'

四 ‚ whose garden. . .?

816 51 8
By yii_in_hiding

(Y/N) sat up on the bed after waking up. Her hair was messy and tangled. If she remembers correctly; she remembers that she scripted exactly the opposite of this.

Didn't she?

"I thought my hair wouldn't get messy." she said under her breath.

A groan left her lips as she crawled out of the bed. Crashing onto the ground, she struggled to pick herself up. The floor of her room was cold and definitely not clean.

She focused her gaze on her hand while she laid on the ground. "If only I could teleport a comb in my hand." (Y/N) said out loud.

(Y/N) exhaled deeply and pulled herself together, getting herself off the ground. Stumbling a bit - she held onto the bedside table for support and conveniently found a comb on top of it.

She swiftly snatched it. Holding the comb in her right hand, she used her left hand to grab her hair.

Proceeding to start combing the bottom of her hair before getting to the top until her hair wasn't messy anymore, she let out a satisfied sigh.

Unfortunately, it seems she wouldn't get to catch a break here. "Child," a voice called out with a yell, knocking on her door agressively.

"Yes-" she paused. "G...Granny?" she stammered, unsure if this was the old lady she sort of was familiar with.

"How many times have you forgotten to come back with food? I thought you'd be out picking fruit yesterday, not picking flowers." the old lady said.

"If you don't come back with anything to help us make food today, you aren't getting a single meal." she threatened before turning to the door to leave.

(Y/N) watched as the old lady stepped outside the room and quickly spoke up. "I'll come back with fruit today, I promise." she said, making a promise to the old lady who then left the room without another word.

(Y/N) ran around the small room to look for anything she could use to put all kinds of fruits in and found her basket. "This will do," she says to herself.

Running out of the room, she decides to stop at the garden she goes to every time it's nearing sundown. Right now, it was the afternoon. Around 2pm.

Skipping through the garden, she makes her way to the middle part of this place. She stopped in her tracks once she saw a familiar man with pink hair just standing there.

Watching his back or his hair flow with the cool breeze, her lips parted in surprise. She wasn't sure if she was frozen because she was admiring him or if it was because she was afraid to approach him.

He stood there infront of her.

(Y/N) found him much more mesmerizing than any flower in this enormous garden. Her eyes darted around his figure, admiring his physique, his hair, how tall he was, and the vibe he gave of.

It felt like the wind and the flowers were just there to compliment him like paid actors. They were like an emphasis, supporting characters there to show him off even if his face was not to be seen.

"Apollo," she said this man's name, and even though she's only met him now, she knows all about him and what's to happen to him in the future. Except her memory is starting to get faint, like she's forgetting about everything she knows of this man and having him turn into a stranger she just met, like he's supposed to be.

"You know me?" the man replied in question, causing (Y/N) to tense up almost immediately. She couldn't relax her shoulders as her breath hitched.

The man looked over his shoulder, staring at Apollo. (Y/N) swallowed the lump in her throat and made an attempt to stop her cheeks from heating up.

Something about him was pulling her in. She knew so much about him and favored him because of that, yet at the same time, she wasn't quite sure why she liked him.

"Apollo," she called once more after coming back to her senses, in a much more softer tone. "What are you doing here?"

Apollo let out a hum, turning his entire body around to face the other. A gentle smile was on his lips as the leaves of the tall nearby tree that was dancing with the wind fell.

Catching one in his hand, he turned his gaze towards the left side of the garden. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, ignoring her question or so it seems.

"Would it hurt you to answer my question?" (Y/N) asked, almost mocking him.

Apollo turned towards her, letting go of the leaf.

A sigh then left his mouth while he crossed his arms over his chest. "Mortals never cease to amuse me." he made a remark with a chuckle.

A wry smile formed on Apollo's lips as he moved to answer her question. "This is my garden." he informed.

"What?" (Y/N) blinked once, and then twice, then thrice. "You're kidding,"

The man infront of her shrugged, "It took me a while to find you." Apollo informed, taking one step closer. "You only ever visit this garden at sundown." he continued.

"I've waited a while." Apollo's eyes mused at (Y/N)'s eyes. (Y/n) looked back, but there was uncertainty in her eyes as she did.

Curiousity was evident in the other's eyes. Apollo stood infront of (Y/n), not that much distance between them.

A smile slowly formed on Apollo's lips, his eyes glinting with sparking curiousity. "I didn't expect a mortal to have the guts to harm me in my own garden." he smiled, a wry smile.

(Y/N) broke eye contact, her gaze moving to the right and averting away from Apollo's eyes. For a moment, she contemplated if she could just throw the basket in her hand at him.

(Y/N) could hear Apollo step closer. "Intriguing," he said under his breath, making sure you didn't hear a word.

He found you interesting, you didn't seem scared and you didn't seem angry with him either. You weren't at all what he has expected.

When he first found out that there was a mortal visiting his garden, he always came to visit early in the morning and waited until sundown. Unbeknownst to him, you were apparently only visiting around sundown.

He happened to get lucky and found you that one time, but you flung a basket at him. If he previously held little to no interest in you, then that interest would now break the scales.

Apollo only grew more curious about you and started waiting for you every day. Fortunately, he met you properly this time without you attempting to injure his pretty face. But even then, his curiosity still isn't dying down.

"How did you manage to hide from me?" she relaxed her shoulders at that and hesitantly spoke. "I... I'm not sure,"

Her answer made Apollo grow even more curious about her. Why was this mortal so interesting?

Apollo smiled softly, moving to walk past her. "Purple would suit you greatly." he said as he started to walk past her.

(Y/N) froze completely. Her hand reached up, reaching for her hair. A purple tulip was neatly placed in her hair without ruining or messing up her hairstyle.

(Y/N) turned around after taking a minute to process. "Hey," she paused, realizing that he was already gone.

"Apollo..."

Note :
I looked things up and apparently yellow meant friendship which is why Buddha received a yellow flower from (Y/N). Also that purple means devotion and the purple heart emoji means admiration?? so that's why I had Apollo give (Y/N) a purple tulip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
665K 21.8K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
124K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...