New Year's Kiss: Secretly in...

بواسطة applejam19

Monica Lowe hasn't celebrated the New Year since her family died ten years ago. However, this year will be di... المزيد

Must Read!
Chapter 1- The News
Chapter 2- Reason
Chapter 3- Dress
Chapter 4- Threesome
Chapter 5- Vince
Chapter 6 - The Show
Chapter 7- Vince's Apartment
Chapter 8- Important Matter
Chapter 9- Date
Chapter 10- Fake Boyfriend
Chapter 12- Lure
Chapter 13- Fairytale Kiss
Chapter 14- Annoyed
Chapter 15- The Beginning
Chapter 16- Three Men in a Building
Chapter 17- LF Office
Chapter 18- Misunderstanding
Chapter 19- Prince
Chapter 20- Speculate
Chapter 21- Perspective

Chapter 11- Admit

9 2 0
بواسطة applejam19

Vince stared down at Caitlyn.

"The guy who you were talking about earlier?"

Because Caitlyn was putting back her make-up in the bag, she didn't see the pain on Vince's face as he asked her. On second thought, even if she had seen Vince, she probably wouldn't have given much thought to it.

"Uh-huh!"

Monica chimed in. "But I thought you were unsure about him?"

Caitlyn put her hand on Monica as she said, "Honey, dating is not always about love. I may not be sure of him yet, but he is pleasing to look at," and she winked. 

Caitlyn hurriedly hooked her bag on her shoulder, stood up, and kissed Monica and Vince on their cheeks.

"Ciao!"

She left excitedly—without waiting for them to respond.

After they saw Caitlyn exit the door, Monica turned her face to Vince and narrowed her eyes.

Vince frowned and looked guiltily at Monica's stare.

"What?!?"

"Since when do you like Cate?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" 

Vince tried to deny it. However, Monica could see through him as clearly as Crystal.

"You can't deny this! First, you inform her you are in town before anyone else. Second, I saw the way you looked when she was leaving."

"So? What's the matter if I called her this time? I always call you!"

"It said a lot of things. For example, you want her to be the first to know you're here. Or that you wanted to hear her voice first."

"You are being ridiculous!" 

Vince walked out and obviously wanted to avoid Monica. But Monica followed him until they reached the kitchen while she teased him—chiming like a child. "Vince likes Cate! Vince likes Cate!" 

Vince walked straight to assemble the ingredients he needed from the refrigerator. "Will you stop that?" he said as he placed the ingredients his holding in his big white quartz island.

"Why are you going to admit it?"

"Admit what? That I like Cate?" Vince retorted and got a bowl.

Monica stood behind the island while watching Vince prepare a meal.

"Am I wrong? I saw the way you looked at her in the store earlier."

Vince looked up at her with his seductive stare. "Why are you jealous?"

Monica crossed her arms and smirked.

"Don't try change the subject, Mister. This isn't about me, it's about you liking Cate,"

Vince inhaled deeply. He knew there was no point in hiding this from Monica.

"Yes! Are you happy now?"

Monica felt ecstatic to hear Vince admitted it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

107 5 3
One kiss forces Raquelle to stop lying to herself, to admit that her jealousy went beyond Barbie's success and admiration. One kiss gives Barbie a ta...
52 11 10
Going to Paris on Christmas Eve was a completely spontaneous decision. I just wanted to get away from home and spend the holidays all alone. Yes, tha...
7.4K 350 25
Life after marriage wasn't turning out how Monica expected it to be. With her dreams not panning out the way she hoped they would, she gets involved...
543 43 13
Twenty-seven (27) year old, Milo Green was on cloud nine since Last Christmas and now it was that wonderful time of year again, but this time his ent...