๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐—…อŸ๐–บอŸ๐—อŸ๐–พอŸ๐—‹อŸ๐–บอŸ๐—…อŸ ๏ฟฝ...

By VOGHEI

A SENSE OF EXPECTATION HANGING IN THE AIR !! ๐Ÿชป.แฌ‰ Voulez Vous ๐“†ž Midnight Skies Duology , ๐๐ซ๐š๐๏ฟฝ... More

CH.1 โ˜… ๐‘‡he wheel in the sky keeps on turning?

เป‘ ๐ŸŒž โ€ โช Long summer day / Made of silver.

503 28 124
By VOGHEI

COLLATERAL DAMAGE 𓇢𓆸
Best read in Arial. Sepia Background.
Top Gun: Maverick ✺ voghei © 2024

𝐘𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞: ⠀⠀⠀⠀ You look like you've eaten the sun,
like you drank so much sunlight    you're drowning in it.

The solitary verses of Edgar Allan Poe cast an uncanny belief among people, one that meant that a raven at your door would bring years of fruitless sorrow and bleeding wounds. Mackenzie 'Raven' Winston always thought she lived up to the expectations of the poet. Associated with ill omen and the violence of grief, the nickname that the naval aviation engineer carried, slowly clung to her being like a layer of second skin.

The harbinger of looming catastrophe was all there was to the girl. Where she went; death followed, when she smiled; pain swallowed.

In the years following the tragic deaths of two Winston family members, Mackenzie found peace with a familiar sinking feeling of loneliness. A perpetual ache, a void that felt like it could never be filled followed her around like a shadow, and made home within her bones. She went through the motions of her Navy life, from base to base, breathing in jet fuel and smoke, and she did well alone. And she expected to stay alone. It wasn't until she was called back to 'TOPGUN' that the familiar, sinking pit in her stomach began to disappear, and the heart she'd spent so long locking away from everyone else finally began to heal.

Raven  𓈒   𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊𝙴͟𝙽͟𝚉͟𝙸͟𝙴 𝒲𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖭  
Portrayed by Melisa Asli Pamuk

CC 𓈒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝚁͟𝙸͟𝙽͟𝙴͟ 𝒞𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖲
Portrayed by Margot Robbie

Rooster 𓈒 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝙻͟𝙴͟𝚈͟ 𝐵𝖱𝖠𝖣𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖶
Portrayed by Miles Teller

brown eyed girl by van morrison ๋ can't fight this feeling by reo speedwagon ๋ faithfully by journey ๋ this love by taylor swift ๋ great balls of fire by jerry lee lewis ๋ my girl by the temptations ๋ everybody loves somebody by dean martin ๋ swoon by beach weather ๋ flawless by the neighbourhood ๋ dreams by fleetwood mac ๋ it's raining men by the weather girls ๋ voulez-vous by abba ๋ inamorata by mareux.

Author's Note  ⋆𓈒˚ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
Ahem, is this thing even on? Hello & welcome into yet another one of my batshit crazy projects! This plot is probably the fastest plot I've ever managed to come up with, plan AND execute. It's my pride and joy.  —  I'm going to take my sweet time thanking my girl Liz for being there from the very second this idea popped into my head after watching the movies, and surviving through it all with me as we agreed on sharing a universe. She's my other half, my soul in another's body. This was probably the most exciting, most stressful yet thrilling storyline planning ever. I had so much fun, and I'm sure that the shared plot will blow you guys away. We literally put our blood, sweat & tears into this one. Elizabeth knows my Mackenzie like the back of her hand, and we promise to make this worth your while!

That being said, reading about Corrine 'CC' Collins on her account is absolutely mandatory. CC is my favorite character ever, and her storyline deserves to be heard. She's the little hopeless romantic in all of us.

Dedications ⋆𓈒˚ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
Thanking Liz and Ven for quite literally making the publishing of this book possible. My two favorite people on earth. Bless Hei for existing, love u. And theivykru thank you for the amazing cover!

And thank you fartagIia chuusoup digitalskin bIackcats disturbias- for supporting me and my works!!! ♡゙♡゙

Disclaimer & Copyright ⋆𓈒˚ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
This story may portray potentially triggering topics such as harsh language, violence, mentions of sexual content and triggering topics of sorts! I strongly suggest for you to stop reading if you are uncomfortable with the themes mentioned! All the story, plot, dialogues and characters excluding pre-existing Topgun: Maverick characters, belong to me and may not be copied in any way, shape or form. I do not own the topgun franchise. All credit goes to Paramount, Joseph Kosinski, Tony Scott and everyone else involved.

✺  Note from nemisera: This entire layout was gifted to Nina by me. All graphics, the layout and the PSD were specifically created for Nina—though they belong to me, and may NOT be used as reference, remade, copied or used as a base in any way, shape or form. Please don't dm either Nina or me about it ❪ or post without my permission even if you credit me ❫ because I simplistically do not allow it!! Thank yew in advance and please support Nina forever!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
11.9K 475 3
VLADIMIR: Well? Shall we go? ESTRAGON: Yes, let's go. [They do not move.] ETHAN NAKAMURA ยฉ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ž๐–•๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–˜
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...