Family: a curse or a boon.

By peachypray6

People who never believed in love or family,can they come together to be each other's family,to become each o... More

prologue
some more characters 🤎🖤
chapter -1 ( tears)
chapter-2( chehre)
chapter-3 (first meet)
chapter-4 ( Deal)
chapter -5 ( agreement)
chapter -6
chapter -7 ( irritated kshitija)
chapter -9 ( friends)
chapter -10 ( close proximity)
An enjoyable night.
chapter-11 ( part-2)
chapter -12
chapter -13 ( a new beginning)
Chapter -14(Ruling).
chapter -15.
Chapter -16
chapter -17.
chapter -18 ( fàcade)

chapter -8 ( change)

141 83 3
By peachypray6

I have not checked the chapter yet ,just posting it after writing,will re- edit it soon .

Hope you like it.lets dive into the chapter:-

It has been a week since the raichands visited the shekhawat house last time and after 3 weeks the marriage would take place. In this time some people are happy while others are sad .but have time ever waited for anyone.so they all have to get hold on their emotions.

Today kshitija was going to shop for her wedding and other rituals as said or more like ordered by kalyani.Atharv will come to pick her up .

It was 11 am already and kshitija was waiting for Atharv to come.

She also asked hunar to come which she declined as she was on a mission.

Kshitija kept waiting for another 10 minutes but there was no sign of him and it was irritating kshitija as she was all ready this early just because of his dadi and he is not here.

She opened her texts and read the last text from him which was "be ready at 10:30 ".she was just going to call him when someone knocked on her door " mam ,Mr.raichand is here " after that he left.

Kshitija too leave from her room while taking her purse .

( Kshitija's look but without that layering neckpiece with pearl stud)

You can imagine rest of the things accordingly.

Kshitija came outside and saw that he was inside the car . Rude ,jerk she thought.

'So ,you were expecting him to open the door for you like a gentleman ' her subconsciousness mocked her .

But she got surprised when she saw that they were wearing matching outfits or more like couple outfits .

She sat beside atharv .

To say that she didn't check him out would be wrong because she did.

She didn't knew what to talk about as Atharv was completely silent,so she took out her mobile with headphones .

She was just going to put them on her ear but then he asked something "what is the plan "?

"For what " kshitija asked.

To get your things back from your uncle and his family. Atharv replied.

" I need a lawyer which my uncle could not manipulate and the original will of my parents as What i was shown was a fake one " she completed.

" Hmm " was the only reply from him.

There was complete silence for 20 more minutes .

Kshitija was listening to song and looked at him from the side of her eyes .He is looking different today,she thought but soon waved all of it away .....

Atharv got out of the car and soon she got out of the car too.

"Do it quickly,you have two hours only "he said

You know what ,you can go back to your work  i will shop myself. She replied.

Atharv looked at her and moved on from there without replying anything to her .

Soon they entered a big shop for her outfits.......

The manager of the mall  immediately came on spotting Atharv .

How can I help you ,sir ? He asked being polite.

"I don't need your help ,she does" atharv replied and the manager looked at kshitija

"Umm, I need to see some bridal and non- bridal outfit " kshitija informed the manager .

He nodded and asked the helpers to bring all the required outfits and then took them in a more private area .

He called a waiter to serve them water and tea / coffee something but both of them declined.

Kshitija saw a lot of lehengas but could not figure out any some were too heavy and some were unnecessarily loaded with stones and other things.

She wanted something simple not too much bulky but still eye catching.

She saw a lot of them and finally got two pieces.

She was confused about which one should she take so she asked Atharv "hey,which one should I take "

Atharv who was busy in his mobile lifted his gaze and looked at what she was asking about.

He looked first at the outfits,then to her "take whatever you want."

Suggest something, that's why I asked you .she replied.

Atharv looked at his watch and it has been an hour since they came here .

He thought if he help then he can escape soon but would he ; well only kshitija knows....

The second one  he replied not even glancing at the outfits twice.

She finalized that with other outfits of hers .

He got up and was about to give his card to the billing assistant when she stopped him" I can pay and I will pay ."

"Okk" and he left the store with this curt reply ..

Kshitija looked at the time and 2 hours were about to complete so she leaves the plane of shopping further.

Before atharv could warn her about time again ,she went to Le.

There she ate a pizza and took the package of two .

Atharv didn't join her and she knew he would not.

Khdus ! She murmured.

Soon she was back and saw him going towards parking,she looked at her phone and there was just 5 minutes left in 2 hours .so she ran to catch him otherwise he would leave  her here  and would not even think about it .

' Hey bhagwan kaisa prani h yeh , intezar bhi nhi kr skta 2 minute. Bhagwan mujhe Shakti dena iss prani ko 6 mahine jhelne ki '

She was in deep thoughts,when his voice bring her back to reality.

"You getting inside or should I leave "

"Ajeeb prani " she murmured .

You said something? He asked

U- u I'm coming that's it.saying so she get in the car .

And the back rude was completely silent as Atharv mood has become a little darker .

So hey guys that's it for today's chapter ,tell me some things if you want me to include them as rituals or anything.

Do vote please .it will motivate me to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.7K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee ✨️ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
214K 16.3K 44
╰┈➤Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
270K 16.1K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...