CURSE- War Of Love

By quill_of_rheaa

โ„™โ„๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ... Vidya Rudravanshi~ Love is the only thing she hates or maybe she's afraid o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. DEAL
2. FLASHBACKS
3. DATE PLAN
4. THE DATE
5. A CHANCE
6. THE MEET
7. HER EYES
8. CLUE
9. CULPRIT
10. SAVE YOU
11. BEAST
12. AGREEMENT
13. CONFERENCE~ CONFRONTATION
14. MY PARVATI
15. THE ENGAGEMENT
16. FUNCTIONS
17. MARRIAGE-I
18. MARRIAGE-II
19. GUNSHOT

DEDICATION

101 13 11
By quill_of_rheaa

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
For those who made themselves heartless
But,
Deep inside are waiting for someone to revive their heart!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

**Disclaimer: This content may contain themes of heartbreak, loss, and emotional distress, including depictions of death and suicidal elements. Reader discretion is advised. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, please seek professional help or contact a helpline in your region. This content is intended for mature audiences who are comfortable engaging with challenging and sensitive topics. Proceed with caution and prioritize your mental well-being. Plus the work is based on my imagination. So don't spread hate!! I'll not tolerate any abuse... Don't try to copy this work!!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.7K 27
Book 1 of 'Soul Series ' Raped woman Rude Ceo ร— Sunshine girl Revenge marriage Marriage of convenience Replaced groom Traumatic past She fell firs...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
40.7K 1.4K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
3K 244 16
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...