The young master's loyal serv...

بواسطة Rosie_Kiara

The Delamore are known to be the most powerful family in their empire, and is known for their loyalty and ach... المزيد

ch.1:The delamore
ch.2:friends?
ch.3:planned bodyguard
ch.4:lesson
ch.5:
ch.6:the ill-mannered and the well-behaved
ch.7:kitty!
ch.8:festival
ch.9:seperated
ch.10:to the rescue
ch.11:new friends
ch.12:The new head
ch.13:How do you know me?
ch.14:Solar
ch.15:siblings
ch.16:My brother
ch.17:Who?
ch.18:traitor found?
ch.19:Traitor in action
ch.20:decision
ch.21: Change of atmosphere
ch.22: Forgiven?
ch.23:A trip to the outside world
ch.24:Malical kingdom
ch.25
ch.26
ch.28:shining sun after rainstorm
announcement
update + spoiler
S.2 ch.1:A princess's wish
S.2 ch.2:Journey begins
sneak peak
S.2 ch.3:The kingdom of evil
S.2 ch.4:The prophecy
S.2 ch.5:The devil back alive
S.2 ch.6:Gloomy palace
S.2 ch.7:Grandson
S.2 ch.8:A clue
S.2 ch.9:past home
S.2 ch.10:Hunters
S2 ch.11:Mermaid's magic
S.2 ch.12:Unknown past
S.2 ch.13:Old acquaintance
S.2 ch.14:reunion
S.2 ch.15:Old friend
S.2 ch.16:Breakout
S.2 ch.16:Where you belong
S.2 ch.17:The princess of siren
S.2 ch.18:Awoken
S.2 ch.19:Enough is enough
S.2 ch.20:The rulers of the sea
S.2 ch.21:Ice
S.2 ch.22:Family
S.2 ch.23:Uncle's sarcrifice
teaser

ch.27:closure

390 28 16
بواسطة Rosie_Kiara

I'm back :D
--------------------------------------------------------------

And now I can't see him the same again.

Just a few minutes ago did I vent to Halilintar and he actually comforted me.

I've never heard him talk so much. I even thought that I was dreaming, but apparently not.

"Where we you two??"Blaze asked in confusion. "Gempa was already worried sick"

"Oh, Gempa is back?"I asked.

"Yup. He finally cleared the misunderstanding and is now with Boboiboy while I look out for any sign of you"Blaze explained.

"Hehe, sorry"I scratched my unitchy cheek. "I wanted to get some fresh air but I ended up getting lost"I lied.

"Aha"Blaze turned to Halilintar. "And what about you?"

"I saw him so I followed him"Halilintar simply replied.

"Okay.."Blaze said with slight confusion and a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"Ouch!"Blaze winced after his twin smacked him. "What was that for!?"

"I had to walk because of you"Ice reasoned.

"Hah!?"

"You ran off the moment you saw them and I'm supposed to watch over you"

"Wait! wait! Watch over me??"Blaze interrupted, but Ice completely ignored him and continued.

"So I had to follow you"Ice ended.

"Answer me!"Blaze demanded while puffing his cheeks.

"Anyways, it's your turn to stay with Boboiboy"Ice said to me, ignoring his twin once again.

"Alright then"I quickly waved and dissappeared into the ballroom.

"Answer me!!"I could hear Blaze yell before I close the door.

They never change.

I smiled at the thought. But that's exactly what make them the person they are.

It didn't take me long enough to find Boboiboy in this crowded room. Afterall, how can I not when he is the brightest among this two faced nobility?

"Taufan!"Boboiboy said in relief. "Are you okay? Where were you?"

"I just went to get some fresh air"I lied once again.

"In such hurry?"

Oops- was I that fast?

"I just really need to go to the bathroom"

"Oh okay then"

You are too gullible Boboiboy!

I sighed, relief that he believed me, but also concerned about his naive nature.

"Where is Gempa though? I thought he was back?"I asked after noticing Gempa's missing presence by his side.

"Gempa seemed quite tired, so I persuaded him to take a break in the balcony. Solar is keeping him company. ---and making sure that he actually rest."He added.

Yup. Sounds like Gempa.

An hour passed and everything was going well, no troubles, a relaxed Gempa and Boboiboy was finally starting to enjoy the party. He was quite tensed from nervousity earlier, but it seems that he is feeling more comfortable now.

Just as I thought that everything will turn for the better, something horrible happened.

"Taufan is that you?"My 'father' asked.

"You've grown so well!"My 'mother' said as she tried to hug me, but I took a step back. "What's wrong? Don't you remember us?"

Boboiboy looked between the three of us as he was becoming more confused.

I don't blame him. Afterall, I never once told him anything about my past nor did he know who they are.

"No, I do"

Sadly.

A sudden silence appeared as none of us spoke. But there were hudreds of unspoken words lingering in the air.

They might be cruel, but they aren't stupid. I've grown, an adult who knows and understand the bitter truth, not the little child who was oblivious to everything simply because they had wished to be loved by someone who will never love them.

The silence was getting more intense and I felt like the air in my lungs were stolen from me.

It's so hard to breath. My chest hurt..!

Right in that moment I saw Halilintar looking at me through the window.

H-huh?

He mouthed a sentence and never have I thought that anyone could hit such a deep spot in my heart.

'You're not alone'

That's right.. I have them and master Lucas. I'm not an unloved and lonely child anymore, I have someone that care about me.

Deep down I've always been afraid of being alone. The thoughts of me being completely on my own scared little me. Especially after my parents locked me out of the house after I accidentally broke something.. that was the moment when I realized that my parents didn't love me, that I had to earn their love.

The moment when I grew up.

"If you don't mind, we have to go to our fellow companion"I excused and was about to leave when Mr.Leoron spoke.

"May we have a conversation with you?"He asked while smiling so politely.

No.

"You may, but I'm afraid that I don't have that much time"

As much as I want to leave and never talk to them again, I still have something I want to know.

"Sweety you grew up so well"Mrs.Leoron said after we went outside to talk.

"Yes, master Lucas raised me well"I said, well aware that I'm hitting a trigger.

"Look, we're sorry that we never visited you. But you were so clingy and we were busy. We didn't want you to beg us to come back home because you missed us."Mr.Leoron said.

Of course he blamed me for it. I guess something just never change.

"I was a child. Which child wouldn't miss their parents after being seperated from for years?"

They wanted to defend themselves, but I didn't let them.

"You sent me to master Lucas with the intention of never seeing me again. I was a child but I wasn't dumb. I know that you never loved me. If you did then you would've atleast sent me a letter. It doesn't have to be a daily thing. It's enough to send me a letter on my birtdays, but you clearly never remembered it, or rather.. you never cared"

The two of them looked surprised, not expecting me to talk back.

"I sent you hundreds letters, but not once have you replied to it. I bet you even burned it before even reading it."I chuckled sarcastically. "I'm not that scared little child anymore. I'm an adult and full aware of the truth. You can't fool me, nor can you manipulate and guiltrip me anymore. We might be bloodrelated, but you were never my parents. A parents care about their child. A parents doesn't abandon their child."

It seems that I had hit a trigger, because the man I've considered as my father in past looked at me with pure anger and hatred, not bothering to hide it nor play 'nice parents' anymore.

"I can continue on for hours and the list still wouldn't end. That's how bad of a parents you are." For the first time in my life I looked at them with nothing but dissappointment in my eyes. "But holding a grudge against you wouldn't change a thing, it's just tiring and annoying. So I will say this only once. We are not a family nor am I your child. I won't contact you neither will you."

The woman I used to look up to tried to stop me, but I was quicker and left the place.

I did it! I really did it!

So why.. why am I crying..?

--------------------------------------------------------------
And I'm gone :^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
37.3K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
26.2K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
1.6K 121 9
An acedemy specially made for those that wish to join Tapops. After many harships and hardwork, a young boy named Gempa managed to qualify as a membe...