Hone Laga Tumse Pyar!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ...

By SeraphineEmber

Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories. More

1) Hum Bandhe Pyar Ki Dori Se!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
2) Tera Mera Milna!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
3) Pyar Hua Chupke Se!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
4) Pehli Mohabbat!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
5) Pyar Ka Safar!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||5||
||Epilogue||
6) Legal Ishq!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
7) Aashiq Banaya Aapne!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
8) The Secret Admirer!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
9) The Fearlessly Complex Love!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||
10) Deal se Dil Tak!
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||Epilogue||

||4||

1K 65 3
By SeraphineEmber

Days turned into weeks, and Jaiveer found solace in sharing his daily experiences with Jaya. Despite working in the same space, their schedules kept them busy. Naman, on the other hand, grew increasingly irritated as Jaiveer annoyed him giving so many works to him.

Jaiveer: (smiling) Naman was so annoyed today; I wish you were there to see his face.

Jaya: (laughing) I'm sure he was 'Veer'

Jaiveer stops laughing listening the word 'veer' from her mouth and looked at her. Jaya realises that she might have the slip of tongue and called her husband with the nickname she had chosen for him.

Jaya: (hesitantly) I mean to say Jaiveer.

He just smiled at her but listening veer from her he was happy but shrugged his thoughts. Nowadays he was more comfortable around Jaya, heeds her advice. He begins having lunch with her in the cafeteria, an unusual sight for the employees who are used to seeing him secluded in his cabin.

Employee 1: (whispering) Did you see that? Boss is having lunch in the cafeteria.

Employee 2: (shrugging) Must be some new strategy or something.

In the Sinha house, the atmosphere is lively, especially with Jaiveer and Jaya spending more time together. Shailee observes the positive change and is elated to see her son and daughter-in-law growing closer.

Shailee (smiling):  It's so wonderful to see Jaiveer and Jaya bonding.

The newfound closeness doesn't go unnoticed by the family. Jaya is falling deeper in love with Jaiveer, cherishing every moment they spend together. However, fear lingers within her, preventing her from confessing her feelings. She treasures their growing friendship and doesn't want to jeopardize it.

On the other hand, Jaiveer, though also falling for Jaya, resists acknowledging his feelings. The word 'love' feels heavy and complicated, and he's not ready to confront it. Despite the unspoken emotions, their companionship flourishes.

One evening, as Jaiveer shares his day's events with Jaya, he realizes how much he values her presence in his life.

Jaiveer (smiling): You know, talking to you has become the best part of my day.

Jaya, touched by his words, smiles back, her heart swelling with affection. 

The room is bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, casting a serene ambiance. Jaya and Jaiveer stand together on the balcony, the moon shining brightly in the clear night sky. Jaya, with her arms crossed around her chest, closes her eyes, feeling the cold breeze on her face.

Jaiveer, captivated by the ethereal sight before him, gazes at Jaya with admiration. He notices every detail — the way her wavy hair dances in the wind, the glint of small diamond studs in her ears, the perfect adornment of her nose ring, and the bindi on her forehead, resembling a small star. Her grey chikankari kurti fits elegantly, accentuating her flawless figure, paired with matching white trousers.

Jaiveer, lost in observing his wife, is surprised by this newfound appreciation. In the nine months of their marriage, he hadn't paid attention to these details before. Now, he finds himself enamored by every aspect of her being.

Jaya opens her eyes, sensing Jaiveer's gaze upon her. She questions, Kya hua? Aap aise kyun dekh rahe hain mujhe?

Caught off guard, Jaiveer rubs his neck in embarrassment. Kuch nahi bas aise hi he replies.

Jaya nods, accepting his response. Jaiveer, gathering courage, asks another question, Ek baat poochu, Jaya?

Curious, she replies, Haan poochiye.

Jaiveer takes a moment before continuing, Tum abhi tak iss shaadi mein kyun ho?

Jaya is taken aback, fearing whether he was asking for divorce she won't be able bear this Kya matlab? she asks.

Jaiveer clarifies, Mera matlab hai, hamari shaadi ko 9 mahine ho gaye hain aur inn 9 mahino mein aisa ek bhi din nahi hoga jab hamari baat hui ho. Main tumhare saath rude tha, tumse badtameezi kari, tumhe itna dard diya, phir bhi tum chup rahi kuch kaha nahi. I was expecting a tight slap atleast he chuckles but aisa kuch nahi hua he completed.

He chuckles, expecting her reaction. Jaya smiles, understanding his intention. However, Jaya continues, Har kyun ka jawab nahi hota. 

She was about to go but he held her hands and pulled her closer to him she collided with his hard chest and they both looked at each other, jawab toh hota hai jaya par kabhi kabhi hum uss 'kyun' ka jawab samajh nahi paate.

Jaya pulls her hands from his chest and maintains a distance remembering that he does not want her to touch him so she take a step back and her this gesture was understandable by him and he regrets about everything which he said to her that day.

Jaya, maintaining her distance, replies, Maana Jawab hota hai mere paaas bhi hai par Shayad main aapko hurt nahi karna chahti thi isiliye maine kuch nahi kaha.

Jaiveer, realizing his mistakes, tries to hold her hands, but she steps back. Regretful, he watches her turn towards their bed to sleep.

In the silent moment, Jaya opens her eyes and gazes at Jaiveer, silently confessing, Main aapse bahut pyar karti hoon Veer, bas issi ek wajah ne mujhe aapse bandh rakha hai. She closes her eyes, surrendering to the tranquility of sleep.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The room is bathed in the soft morning light as Jaiveer slowly opens his eyes. He gazes at the most enchanting view — Jaya coming out of the bathroom, draped in a light pink floral saree. The full-sleeved white netted blouse complements the elegance of the ensemble. Her hair, wet from the shower, is being delicately dried with a towel.

As she starts adorning herself, wearing glass bangles that match the saree, a small black bindi on her forehead, and small jhumkis dangling from her ears, Jaiveer is spellbound. The moment she puts on the nuptial chain and vermilion in her hairline, he feels a rush of emotions surge through his veins.

Jaya, feeling the warmth of his gaze, turns towards him, a captivating smile gracing her lips. Good morning she greets him.

Jaiveer, still entranced by her beauty, asks, Tum office aise jaane wali ho?

Jaya, confused, frowns and replies, Aaj Sunday hai, Veer.

His heart skips a beat at the mention of 'Veer' from her, but she quickly corrects herself, I mean, aaj Sunday, Jaiveer.

Jaiveer nods, trying to mask the disappointment that he felt hearing 'Jaiveer' instead of 'Veer'. Sensing something amiss, he says, Toh aaj kuch hai kya? I mean, you look different today.

Surprised by his observation, Jaiveer looks at her intently. Jaya, feeling a bit insecure, quickly adds, Actually, aaj Sushma aunty aa rahi hai Adarsh bhaiya ke liye kuch rishte lekar. Issilye maine socha ki main aaj saree pehen loon.

She nervously smiles, I know main itni acchi nahi lagti saree mein, par kabhi kabhi chalta hai.

Before Jaiveer can express how stunning she looks, Jaya, in her insecurities, rushes out of the room. He watches her leave, regretting not having voiced his admiration.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The atmosphere in the hall is filled with anticipation as everyone sits with Sushma Sahukar, a marriage broker in her 50s. Photos of potential matches for Adarsh are scattered on the table. Jaiveer and Abhay are engrossed in the process, teasing Adarsh as they browse through the photos.

In the midst of this, Jaya enters from the kitchen with a tray of tea and snacks. Jaiveer's gaze is immediately drawn towards her, and for a moment, it seems as if time stands still. He watches her every move, unable to tear his eyes away.

Abhay and Adarsh notice Jaiveer's intense focus on Jaya and share a teasing smile. Jaya, feeling someone's gaze on her, looks up and meets Jaiveer's eyes. The connection is profound, and Jaya senses the intensity in his gaze.

Jaya offers tea to Sushma with a warm smile, saying, Namaste aunty

She bends down to touch Sushma's feet, but Sushma shrugs her off, displaying clear disdain. Everyone in the room notices this, but it's Jaiveer who's fuming with anger at Sushma's disrespectful behavior towards his wife.

Sushma, with a smirk, comments, Shailee ji, apne Jaiveer ke liye toh aur bhi bahut sundar ladkiyan thi, aapko pata nahi Jaya kaise pasand aa gayi.

Jaya's smile fades as she often grapples with feelings of inadequacy. She always felt inferior because everyone around her makes her feel that and initially she thought that she was not beautiful enough that's why Jaiveer did not like her but later on she got to know that he was in love with someone else and was forced to marry her. 

Niranjan intervenes, asserting, Sushma ji, Jaya hamari beti hai, aur uske khilaaf main kuch nahi sununga. Jaya hamare ghar ke liye aur Jaiveer ke liye sabse sahi hai.

Jaya smiles at her father in law, Jaiveer was angry at Sushma for saying all those things to Jaya. but people like Sushma did not bother anything so she continued and says, vo sab toh thik hai bhaisaab par dekhiye na jaya aur jaiveer ki shaadi ko pure 9 mahine ho gaye abhi tak koi kush khabri nahi aayi, kahi jaya mein koi kami toh nahi 

She laughs while saying all this as if this is some kind of joke now this was the limit for Jaiveer. He was unable to contain his anger, interrupts, Mere aur meri biwi ke beech kya hai aur kya nahi, isse aapko koi matlab nahi hona chahiye. Jaya mein koi kami nahi hai, she is everything that I want in my life. Issiliye aap jis kaam ke liye yaha aayi hain, vahi kariye. Meri biwi ke khilaaf main ek aur lafz nahi sununga.

Sushma, feeling the weight of Jaiveer's stern voice, starts showing the photos. However, Adarsh declares, Mujhe in mein se koi nahi pasand. He stands up, joining his hands, and continues, Aur aunty, aaj ke baad please hamare ghar koi rishta lekar mat aaiyega.

Sushma leaves in frustration, and the family members smile at Adarsh's bold stand. Jaiveer, still gazing at Jaya, sees a mixture of emotions in her eyes. In Jaiveer's eyes, there's a newfound passion and intensity of raw emotions that she observes for the first time.

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 24 28
In there I will publish the short stories that I will write. It's usually one shots. They usually turn around the themes of love and marriage
49.7K 2.3K 15
โ—Ž My 2nd book on short stories โ—Ž The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" โค๏ธ โ™ก Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
221 13 12
#4 Glimpse -26/04/2023 #6 Muhabbat -26/04/2023 This book is all about the short scenes of an incomplete story plot where the characters meet and fall...