Yor's sister (SPY X FAMILY)

By chezzazou

Yor has a sister?! She has always been present at her side and has never left her. Mitsuko Briar is going to... More

~Introduction of the characters~
1.The meeting
2. The move-in
3. The family outing
4. Emi
5. Back to school
6. Back to school (part 2)
7. The Castle
8. The Infirmary
9. The Class Picture
10. The shopping
11. The homework
12. My brother
13. My brother - part 2
14. My brother - part 3
15. The dodgeball
17. The aquarium
18. The newcomer
19. Yor's kitchen
20. The farm
21. The revisions
22. Concentration
23. The internship and the secret code
24. The other woman
25. The tennis competition
26. Reconciliation

16. Volunteering

79 5 1
By chezzazou

Today, Anya brought back the marks for her latest exams, and...

She got F on all her marks, not even one correct answers, paper with more red than blue...

I looked dejectedly at her paper, then at Loid. He didn't look exasperated, just calm and collected.

He turned off the TV where Anya was watching her spy cartoon and put her on a chair in front of the table to study.

●●●

L - How many times do I have to tell you ? That's supposed to be an "E" not an "A".

Yor took her paper and looked at it.

Y - Loid, her math score here is pretty good.

I frowned and looked at Yor like "Is she serious?

I decided to leave this studious atmosphere to avoid listening to nonsense. In my room, I picked up my book again and started reading it since I wanted to finish it before the end of the week and it was already Saturday.

●●●

- (He's finally going to kiss her after 20 chapters of waiting!!)

My eyes kept moving from word to word when I suddenly heard a violin. But it offered all but a melody, so I plugged my ears and poked my head outside my room to see what was going on.

It was Anya trying to play it. One by one, the strings broke and soon there were no strings left to hammer. I looked around at the people in the living room and decided my book was more important.

●●●

- (Who the hell is she?! They were FINALLY going to kiss and she barges in like that!)

I stopped once more as I heard Anya's cries. I looked up but remained seated on my bed to continue my reading.

●●●

L - Miti.

I raised my head from my plate to signal him to continue.

L - Would there be any other way to get a stella?

I swallowed what was in my mouth.

- For me, it was work. But others got one because they volunteered.

He nodded.

- If you want, I know a hospital that's always looking for volunteers. I go there to help out sometimes. I can recommend you if you like, they like me there. I think.

I whispered the last part. A smile formed on his face and he looked at Anya, who flinched under his gaze.

- I think it's possible for tomorrow, I'll call them after I've finished eating.

L - Very well, then We'll go tomorrow.

●●●

A head nurse named Wendy began to speak when everyone fell silent.

W - Thank you so much for agreeing to volunteer at our hospital today. I will now go over the duties we'll be asking you to perform. We will have you split up into your families to perform your duties.

I lost myself in thought, imagining the scene where my protagonist was about to kiss her guy. I refocused.

W - Now, if I can have the Forgers clean this dressing rooms.

She pointed to where they were on the map.

A - There's a pool!

Anya pointed at the map.

L - Yes, for physical therapy.

●●●

Wendy showed each person what to do and sent them off to accomplish it. Finally she looked at me and a smile broke out on her wrinkled face from old age.

W - It's good to see you again, Mitsuko.

I smile back.

- The feeling is mutual, Mrs. Wendy!

She looked down at her paper.

W - Mr Zolda and Mrs Tura would like you to pay them a visit.

I tilt my head to one side.

- Aren't there any chores to do?

W - Don't worry. There are enough volunteers to do them, and they really wanted to see you again.

I nod and head off in the direction of their room. They've been put in the same room.

●●●

- Hello!

I enter after knocking and the smiles of the two adults greet me.

Z - I'm glad to see you stopping by to say hello.

T - Absolutely right! Come on over here.

I walked over and she gave me a hug. The three of us chatted for a while before I looked at my watch and announced that it was time for me to leave.

I closed the door behind me and headed for the exit. As I made my way out, I heard a commotion in the pool. I opened the door, curious, and saw Anya and Loid soaking wet with a little boy as well. I quickly approached.

- Anya, Loid, what happened?

I said, starting to worry. Anya got up and gave me a hug.

L - Anya saw bubbles above the water and jumped in, thinking she could save the drowning boy. Luckily, I saw her and dived in after her, saving them both. But it was thanks to Anya that we were able to avoid a drowning boy.

The people who had gathered around us applauded Anya's accomplishment.

●●●

- (Anya is going to receive a stella for saving someone's life...)

As I passed through the corridors, I heard many not exactly discreet murmurs.

? - Hey! I hear a CP is getting a stella!

? - Yeah, I heard that too! I think it's Mitsuko's little sister.

? - Wait, are you sure it's her sister?

? - She calls her big sister. What more do you need?

? - Well, just that she said she didn't have a little sister...

I continued on my way, ignoring them.

●●●

I stretched.

- (Nice to finish early!)

I heard the door slam.

- (Already?)

Anya came into the living room and sat across from Loid.

●●●

L - You want a dog... as a reward?

A - Having a dog will bring peace.

L - Peace? Like peace of mind ? Hmm... Well, I was thinking of buying you something.

Nee-san approached.

Y - Anya, taking care of a living creature requires a lot of work.

I nodded, agreeing.

Y - It is a very big responsibility!

A - Responsibility...

L - A dog, huh? Yeah... Let's discuss this a bit further.

Y - Loid...

- (A dog... I hope he'll be gentle with my snakes or he'll end up outside).

Anya added just after I'd finished thinking.

A - I want a nice puppy, please.

They continued chatting about adopting a dog and Anya picked up a book on the different breeds of dog and showed them the ones she was interested in.

- (Sometimes I really feel that Anya can read my mind).

The chapter is finished!

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to comment or vote if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.1K 57
Where an anime obsessed freak enters the spy family universe. Nothing here, with the exception of my oc, is mine. P.S. This will follow the origi...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
12.2K 365 7
With a gloved hand, you snatch her chin and force her to look at you. "You keep your mouth shut and be a good girl, fräulein, and you'll be safe. But...
1.7K 65 17
Naruto x reader... This story is about Violet Yamanaka. She's the adopted sister of Inari, but real sister to Ino. Violet's parents shunned her and...