WangXian Season 2 :- Changing...

Door FanfictionWorld143

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided... Meer

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 🔞
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞

Chapter 04 ~ 💓First Meeting💓

953 42 4
Door FanfictionWorld143

ChinSu dragged Wangji and Sizhui outside and went towards the entrance.

They saw that one of the student who was indeed from the Lan clan, not by blood but by mercy.. Su She was arguing with Wei Wuxian. All three went to see and solve the matter.

Wangji, "What is going on? Why so much noise?" said with a straight face and a bit angry tone.

Hearing his voice, both the boys stopped arguing; as soon as Su She moved aside Lan Wangji saw Wei Ying and... THE TIME STOPPED FOR HIM.

Lan Wangji's POV
As soon as Su She moved aside and I saw the girl who was dressed in blue.. not the blue which I was wearing, it was a bit darker in shade, my eyes widened and I felt like my world stopped. It felt like time is nothing. My heart was racing fast like.. a powerful horse. My heartbeats were loud, louder than ever, I can even hear them or I doubt that ChinSu and Sizhui can also hear them. The girl is an exception beauty, her eyes and the glossy silver orbs like a deep ocean where I can drown, her nose.. so cute, her lips.. so plump, pink, so soft.. so kissable.

Wait.. what.. no she is just my childhood friend how can I..

I was thinking about all this when she smiled on something may be someone said a joke.

Her dimples.. were like cherry on the top of a cake.

I came out of my thoughts when ChinSu squeezed my hands very hard.

Here Wangji was lost in his romantic feelings and there Sizhui was having tears in his eyes. That's obvious because he saw his maa Wei Wuxian after so many years. He felt like hugging Wuxian very tightly and cry a lot but he managed to handle his emotions. And looked at his Father Lan Wangji, who seemed to have fallen for Wei Wuxian and recently came out of the dreamland.

Wangji, "What..?!"

ChinSu, "Zhan.. stop staring at her like that.. and try to figure out what happened." whispered to Lan Zhan.

Wangji, " Su She what happened? "

Su She bowed to Wangji and then said "Lan Wangji, these Jiang disciples don't have any invitation and are saying that they forgot to bring it from caiyi town. Such a bunch of liars.."

Another rough voice came from the Jiang disciples side. It was Jiang Cheng who was wearing dark purple robes and had his sword Sandu in his right hand.

Jiang Cheng, "Whom did you call liars.. we didn't.." got interrupted by a low feminine voice, it sounded like a music. She was Jiang Yanli, she was also wearing light pink inner robe and purple outer robe. She also had her sword naming Angel's Tear.

Jiang Yanli, "A-Cheng.. please keep quiet A-Xian is talking right."

Wangji, "Su She.. we can't criticize anyone without knowing the actual truth so please step aside and let me handle this. Also please leave this place because I don't want unnecessary gathering over here."

Su She, "As you wish.. Wangji."

Wangji called Sizhui and ChinSu because they know what he wants to say.

Wangji after bowing respectfully, "Hello, I am Lan Zhan courtesy Wangji, Second Son of Qingheng-Jun, Lan Sect Leader and Madam Lan.

What's the matter?"

Wuxian said after a respectful bow, "Hello, I am Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren, the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang clan.

Well.. Yesterday when we stayed in a hotel there we met with Young Master Jin. We had a conflict later at night regarding staying there so we checked out from there. Unfortunately we forgot our invitation cards there in the hotel room. Now.."

ChinSu, "Well then let me guess the rest.. by the way I am Wei ChinSu, eldest daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren and ofcourse your elder sister.

So when you came here near the entrance Su She who has nothing to do with giving permission to the disciples to enter or exit had Stopped you.

May be told you that without invitation you all can not enter which is actually true but as long as I am here no tension.

You all can come inside." said with a bright smile.

Wangji, "ChinSu-jie.. what are you saying?"

Sizhui, "Wangji.. there's nothing wrong in it like the Jiang disciples have a genuine reason for standing here without the invitation. So I guess we need to allow them plus they might be standing here for so long.

BTW

I'm Wei Yuan courtesy Sizhui, nephew of Master Li who will be guiding you all in your sword fighting skills."

Wuxian, "Wait.. I'm a bit confused now..."

Wangji, "No need to be confused Wei Ying. You, Young Master Jiang and Maiden Jiang are welcomed in Cloud Recesses."

ChinSu, "Yes and if Master Lan means Lan Qiren questions you all anything then just tell him that ChinSu has allowed you all to enter."

Jiang Cheng, "Thank You very much"

Sizhui, "No need of it."

Jiang Yanli, "no it's actually needed I mean breaking the rules is not a small thing so thank you is very small words to say but still thanks a lot."

Wangji, "Let's go now."

With this the Jiang disciples entered Cloud Recesses where they have to follow 3000 rules.
While moving to the disciple's quarter they were stopped by Su She again. Jiang disciples were moving ahead of Wangji, Sizhui and ChinSu because they were surprised by the beauty of cloud recesses.

Su She, "Who allowed you all to enter cloud recesses without Invitation? I am sure Lan Wangji won't allow you all because he is very much aware of the rules..." said with a smirk unknowing the fact that Wangji was standing right behind them.

Wangji was going to answer because he found his Wei Ying struggling to answer him but then Sizhui said..

"I don't think that for learning something you need invitation. I mean if a person is willing to study something then what is an invitation? Means it's just a piece of paper and it can't stop the person. And I can see that the Jiang disciples are very much determined to learn something from Master Lan." With a small smile.

Su She, "Wei Sizhui.. I understand what you are trying to make me understand but there is a thing called rules in Cloud Recesses and.. you are also a disciple who just came yesterday. Also I don't think you know much of the rules of Lan clan so don't interfere in between."

ChinSu, "Su She stop being rude to Sizhui.. don't you have manners..! And about your questions who allowed them in.. the answer is Me, Wei ChinSu allowed them to enter. I didn't allow Wangji to say anything. It's all my decision to let the Jiang disciples come inside cloud recesses."

Su She, "What.. manners..! Huh..! Look who is talking of manners here.. the one whose mother is only a mannerless person.. mannerless Changse Sanren's mannerless daughter... a.. " was going to say something more but Wuxian slapped him hard.

Hearing all those words for her mother Wei Ying was fully angry and hurt because she can't handle it when someone talks bad about her parents.. specially when she remembers them partially.

Wuxian slapped him and said.. "DON'T YOU DARE TO INSULT MY MOTHER AGAIN.. IF YOU DARE TO THEN.." she didn't finish her words when she got attacked by Su She 's sword.

Wangji was going to engage in between but ChinSu was fast enough to unsheathe her sword. Su She and ChinSu started fighting.

In between the fight Su She sometimes tried to attack and hurt Wuxian but everytime ChinSu protected Wuxian. But one time Su She hit Wuxian's leg when ChinSu was trying to figure out his next move.

As soon as Su She's sword hit Wuxian's leg, he whimpered loudly. It caught Wangji, Sizhui and ChinSu's attention.

ChinSu, "A-Ying.. are you.. shit.. sorry A-ying I was trying to figure out his next move but he.. ugh.. Lan Wangji and Sizhui please take her to the doctor and make sure he is okay." said with a concerned tone.

Wangji, "Wei Wuxian.. let's go." said this much Wangji picked Wuxian in bridal style and went from there with Sizhui.

As soon as they left, ChinSu lost her total control from her anger. She literally roared..

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT? IT WAS A FIGHT BETWEEN YOU AND ME THEN WHY THE HELL YOU HIT HER WITH YOUR SWORD THAT TO ON HER LEG." with that she attacked him again. This time ChinSu was just attacking and Su She was just defending. Just to show that ChinSu had started it all.

It was obvious that hearing her loud voice Lan Qiren, Qingheng-Jun, Lan Huan and Master Li came out to see what was happening. Seeing the fighting scene, Lan Qiren ordered them to stop. Yes their swords stopped but ChinSu was still angry.

ChinSu, "If you dare to say any bad word again my parents then it will be your fucking last day in this world." yelled loudly at Su She and hearing her words Lan Qiren used the silencing spell to shut her up.

ChinSu tried to say something but she knew that Qiren had silenced her but she was the daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren who were the masters of every weapons and knew the solution of every spell.

ChinSu closed her eyes and controlled her mind, heart and emotions.. then she again spoke up.

"Master Lan Qiren.. please DON'T use the silence spell on me because you also know that I have the knowledge of everything that my parents had and it also includes the solution of your silencing spell.

So it's better for you not to make a fool of you infront of new disciples." said with her normal tone.

Qingheng-Jun was not surprised but Lan Huan was so he asked "How did you knew?"

ChinSu, "Lan Huan.. that's a long story I will tell you afterwards. Now can you please help me deal with this Su She."

Lan Qiren was about to say something but Qingheng-Jun spoke up knowing it that ChinSu and his brother didn't had a healthy relation.

"ChinSu.. please calm down and here take some water." saying this Qingheng-Jun snapped his fingers and a cup full of water appeared infront of ChinSu.

" Thank You father.. Sect leader Lan. " Said ChinSu..

"ChinSu please call me Father and I am totally okay with it and about my brother who doesn't likes the fact that you call me Father.. he won't say anything ahead me. So please address me as Father." said Qingheng-Jun.

Lan Huan, "Ok ok.. fine but what happened ? Why were you two fighting? And where is Wangji ?"

Jiang Cheng, "Hello.. Young Master Lan I am Jiang Cheng and she is Jiang Yanli my elder sister.. we are from Yunmeng Jiang clan. Actually.. *Lan Wangji came with Wuxian and Sizhui, Jiang Cheng went to him and asked* Wei Wuxian.. are you okay ?"

Wuxian, "Mn.. I am fine. Thanks to Second Young Master Lan and Sizhui."

ChinSu, "Are you sure.. I mean are you actually fine?"

Wuxian, "Yes..*saw that everyone is looking at him* oh.. I forgot to introduce myself."

Bowed to Qingheng-Jun, Lan Qiren, Master Li and Lan Huan and introduced himself.

Qingheng-Jun, "Finally.. Wei Wuxian we found you. You don't even know how long you elder sister, Wei ChinSu searches for you. I know that all this may be a bit confusing for you now but I promise that I myself will explain everything to you."

ChinSu, "So.. father as you asked me about what happened and how we ended up fighting..

So actually when I, Wangji and Sizhui went towards the entrance. We found that Su She was stopping the Jiang heirs and Wuxian from entering as they forgot their invitation in caiyi town. Su She was telling them that Without invitation entry is prohibited and I know it is true but I tried to figure out that if we don't allow them to enter and ask them to go back to caiyi town and get their invitations then it will take another day for them to return and as we know that classes are starting from tomorrow.

So I allowed them in, Wangji insisted and reminded me about the rule but it was my decision to let them in. On the way to the disciple's quarter, Jiang heirs and Wuxian were admiring the beauty of Cloud Recesses but suddenly Su She came and argued with them on the same matter. I told him that I have allowed them but he was.. "

Su She tried to speak in between but ChinSu again roared.. " I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET SO IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO STAY QUIET OR ELSE I WILL MAKE THE WORSE THING HAPPEN TO YOU AND I WON'T REGRET HITTING YOU INFRONT OF FATHER. SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LET ME SAY EVERYTHING CLEARLY AND TRULY. "

"but out of nowhere he insulted our mother and Wei Wuxian got angry so she slapped him. Su She must be glad that my sister just slapped him not had a sword fight like me because my sister would have beat the shit out of him.

Su She tried to attack A-ying but in order to save my sister Wei Wuxian.. I had to fight with him. At first I was just protecting my A-ying but when I was a bit lost in my thoughts he hit A-ying on her leg which made my sister bleed. So I told Lan Zhan and Sizhui to take her to the doctor. After that I was still angry on the fact that Su She insulted our mother and I couldn't protect my sister so I attacked him again and the rest you all know."

Qingheng-Jun, "Hm.. so that's the matter."

Lan Qiren, "Su She is right.. no one has the right to break the rule..."

Qingheng-Jun, "Qiren.. who said Su She is right? In fact it was his fault that he started the chaos, even after knowing the fact that I have given ChinSu enough authority to discuss on the matter on Welcoming the disciples. Not only for this reason but also She's going to be Lan Huan's.. *Huan cleared his throat* well.. I think that Su She, ChinSu, Wuxian have equal fault because they three broke the rules. Breaking the rules had a certain punishment so I will let Lan Huan and Lan Zhan to decide it later. First, ChinSu and Sizhui take them to their alloted rooms. Wangji and Xichen follow them."

He went towards the hall again, Qiren and older version of Xichen followed him.

~ With WangXian ~

Lan Huan, "ChinSu.."

ChinSu, "Now please don't lecture me Huan.."

Lan Huan, "Tch.. ChinSu I will not lecture you or say that you did wrong.. you and Wei Wuxian did the right thing I mean.."

Lan Wangji, "Yes.. if I and Gēgē were in your places then we would have also done the same if anyone insulted our mother... Wuxian.."

Wuxian, "Er.. Lan Wangji I already gave you the permission to you that you can call me by my name only so call me Wuxian."

Wangji, "Wuxian are you actually fine..?"

Wuxian was going to say something but Yanli said... "Don't you dare to lie to your Shījiě"

Jiang Cheng, "Yes exactly.. no lies."

Wuxian, "Okay guys.. my leg is paining a bit but it's not bleeding so chill."

ChinSu showed Yanli and Cheng their rooms and now they are heading towards Wuxian's room. Surprisingly it is right beside Sizhui's room.. Sizhui couldn't hold his emotions anymore so he turned and hugged Wuxian tightly and cried.

Wuxian, "Sizhui.. Sizhui.. why are you crying? Also when we went to the doctor, you looked hella scared seeing my bleeding leg. Are you scared..??"

Sizhui, "Y.. yes.. I.. I am v.. very much s.. scared to lose y.. you AGAIN. Please d.. don't go anywhere."

Wuxian, 'Seems like he is missing his parents. I also cried like this when I missed my parents. Need to calm him down.'
"A-Yuan.. shh.. stop crying.. I'm not going anywhere and I will always stay with you from now. Shh.."

Wangji, "Wuxian.. he also hugged me when I met him first."

Sizhui stopped crying and managed himself.

Sizhui, "S.. sorry.. I just.. You reminded me of my maa."

ChinSu, "Ah.. one minute.. Zhan stand here on Sizhui's left and A-ying stand there on Sizhui's right."

Wangji, " why? "

ChinSu, "Go and Stand."

Both did what ChinSu said.. ChinSu and Lan Huan were standing beside eachother. ChinSu looked very carefully at the trio and Lan Huan pretended to look but he knew what ChinSu was trying to figure out.

ChinSu went to side with Lan Huan and said.. "Huan are you thinking what I am thinking ? Like Sizhui looks like a combination of Zhan and Ying.. do you think so?"

Lan Huan, "Mn.. actually I also found some similarities between them."

ChinSu, "Should we take them and make them stand infront of that mirror which verifies relationships..?!"

Lan Huan, "I agree but it will be a rush to make them do that.. I mean let Wangji and Wuxian become close friends first or let your sister fall in love with Wangji because I can tell that Wangji is already in love with Wuxian.. so let's wait for your brother."

ChinSu, "Mn.. wait what.. are you saying that he is in love with A-Ying.. and how do you know?"

Lan Huan, "That's a long story.. I will tell you later. Or today after the dinner but promise me before hand that you won't freak out."

ChinSu, "Okay I won't freak out and I promise it. Well now let's go.."

Wuxian, "Sizhui.. you have a lot of similarities with Wangji... Eye shape like yours, nose like your."

Wangji, "He has similarities with you also Wuxian.. look carefully.. or let me tell you.

His eyes are silver like yours, lips like yours"

Sizhui, "eh.. may be."

Wuxian, "Uh.. why did you say that I reminded you of your mother?"

Wangji, "Actually I reminded him of his father."

Sizhui, "Well the real fact is that.. my parents somewhat look similar to you both  so.. I saw my mother in you Wei Wuxian and Father in Lan Wangji."

WangXian, "Oh.."

Sizhui, "Yes.. and I miss them a lot."

Wangji saw Wuxian who was looking very pale.. Wuxian turned total white, her hands were becoming cold.

Wuxian pushed her thoughts aside and said that he wanted to rest for a while so the other four left her and went towards the hall for deciding the punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 9.7K 53
" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped. " Quiet! Your brother even didn't thin...
13.7K 1.5K 25
wangxian ❤️💚 English fanfiction ❤️ Yizhan ❤️💚 _____ Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever...
146K 8K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...
29.4K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...