𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 ➪ Lᵐᵏ ˣ Mˡ...

By Shisi79

|| lmk!platonic x mlb!Marinette || ❁――――――――――――――――――――――❁ ❝Marinette never wanted to be close to Alya agai... More

✿.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻✿.*⁠・⁠。゚
♡*。.𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀/𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰.⁠。⁠*⁠♡
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣
⚠️ ALERT ⚠️
𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝗤&𝗔
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗿𝘁

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

957 29 19
By Shisi79

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

MARINETTE'S POV

I WAS WATCHING MK TRAINING with Monkey King. A little monkey came to me and I lay down on my lap and couldn't help but be moved by it.

Ever since I met the Monkey King he has been friendly with me and his monkey friends. He acted like he already knew me which was strange but I didn't think much of it since he wouldn't find out about me and my cousins.

I look at the sky for any sign of them. I noticed something coming towards me. I was quickly pulled by a group of monkeys who took me out of the way.

Honestly, the way these monkeys were acting towards me was as if I were a baby that only knows how to get into trouble, which is not a lie.

"Are you well?!" A monkey asked me looking worried.

"Y-Yes, thank you..." I thanked him while rubbing his little head trying to calm him and the other monkeys.

I didn't know how but somehow I managed to understand monkeys, I don't know why I can't understand other animals but I'm happy to have someone to talk to while MK trains.

As soon as the dust settled I could see that it was the MK that almost fell on top of me. I'm a little surprised that he's still there and still standing almost as if he were a stone.

Monkey King then appeared from the sky. He picked up the MK and spun it around like it was a rag doll.

"Better... Much, much better! You're getting the hang of it, man!" Monkey King said as me and the monkeys approached.

"Oh, really?" MK asked with hope in his eyes. Without realizing I was next to him.

"I mean... It makes sense that you're being trained by me! Now we just need to work on your focus!" Monkey King said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm the best at focusing- HOW DO I WORK ON MY FOCUS?! I'm like the best at focusing!" MK said. I quickly shook my head.

"I don't think so MK you get distracted a lot." I said making him notice my presence.

"Ah if anyone is the best at focusing then it's me." Monkey King said making me remember some stories my cousins told me.

"What?! Literally your entire league is about you being impulsive and ignorant of your responsibilities!" MK countered as he picked up the Monkey King and threw it to the ground revealed to be a piece of paper.

"Hmmm...! That's where you're wrong!" Monkey King said causing MK to start counting the many times Monkey King got distracted.

"You see that's the problem. You get stressed about the negative. Focus is to absorb everything around you but only pay attention to what matters." Monkey King says doing his monologue.

While Monkey King explained what the focus was for MK, I took the opportunity and stole one of his peach chips and started eating it shared with the little monkeys and Tikki.

I look at Tikki and realized that she was eating quickly meaning she is angry. One of the monkeys notices Tikki and looks at me with curious eyes.

"What is that?" The monkey asked pointing at Tikki. I got nervous.

I was about to give an explanation when I noticed a silence. I turned to the direction where MK and Monkey King were and didn't see either of them making me panic.

"Don't worry Peach, the boy's gone but he'll be right back!" As soon as I turned around I saw the Monkey King next to me looking at me.

"Y-Yes I think you're right..." I stuttered as I thanked him for letting me know.

We were silent for a few minutes. I was getting uncomfortable in this situation. I decided to say something but before I could say anything Monkey King said something that shocked me.

"So you're the new bearer of the ladybug miracle?"

My world fell apart upon hearing that. How did he find out? Did he see Tikki and understand? Was I careless and missed something?

I couldn't think of anything that could tell me how he discovered my secret. So I decided to ask.

"H-How did you find out?" I ask anxiously for him to give me a clear answer.

"Well... there are two reasons that made me discover this! The first was that I heard your conversation with the monkeys. Secondly, as the power of the kwami is passed on to its bearer, over time I was able to feel the power of the super powerful miraculous coming from you!" Monkey King explains how he found out but I have doubts if that was all.

"Anyway... Does Bud know about this?" He asks and I respond with a nod."Okay, I'm going to need you to tell me everything..."

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

"So you're a former France heroine..."

"Yes..."

"...You fought a specific villain together with your partner..."

"Yes..."

"...You became a guardian as an act of your former master to save the box of the miraculous..."

"Ahm yes..."

"...Originally you should never have become a guardian but you did so..."

"Correct..."

"...And this villain was defeated allowing France can have peace after a long time..."

"Ahm..."

"Your partner gave up on miracles leaving you to deal with everything alone and as you wanted to clear your head you decided to come to China to learn about the culture of your mother..."

"Eee..."

"...But so far you haven't told anyone about your identity."

"W-Well basically everything you said..."

Monkey King I summarized everything I said to him without giving too many details about my personal life. Monkey King sighs probably trying to swallow the information I just gave him.

"Well that's a problem Peaches since I don't know how to undo it..." Monkey King said as he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "You wouldn't happen to know, or would you?"

I had already researched this while looking for how to be a better guardian. But unfortunately I couldn't do that... at least not now.

"There is a way, but... it's not the right time..." I said, trying to form words that could fit my explanation.

I look out of the corner of my eye and see Tikki playing with the monkeys, I felt my heart warm at that but I had to get back to what matters.

"I discovered that in order for me to undo this I have to pass the box on to someone else but that will only be possible when I reach the ideal age. I also have to have someone specific to give the box to, that is, my future successor and apprentice." I explained while keeping my eyes on Tikki.

"So... How many years do you have to wait before you can pass the miraculous box to someone else?" Monkey King asked curiously.

I stayed quiet until I managed to remember: "I guess until I'm... a hundred years old... I guess." I replied while being distracted by a beautiful butterfly passing by.

I notice the Monkey King's silence and turn to him. He was frozen with his eyes wide and his mouth open. I clicked my tongue getting his attention.

"ARE YOU IMMORTAL OR WHAT?!" Monkey King shouted in shock at the specific age of a guardian.

He sighed, still shocked, when he looked at me with a somewhat sad look.

"Well let's leave that topic aside for now but anyway... Do you like pasta?".

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

"PIGSY'S NOODLES!!"

"You're finally here!" Monkey King said in an almost excited manner.

"Monkey King? Marinette? Wait a minute..." MK sighed. "This was all a lesson to see if I could focus!"

MK and Monkey King started talking ignoring my existence but I didn't care much. I was actually thinking about the conversation I had earlier with the Monkey King.

In the end MK had to go back to Pigsy's Noodles since he delivered the wrong order. I went with him so he could leave me there.

I look at MK driving happily since today he has no enemies to fight and he could rest.

"You should tell Bud at least after all he considers you a sister."

The Monkey King's voice rang through my head. I decided to do what the Monkey King told me to do.

"Ahm... Mr. MK?" I called him in the hope he would hear me.

"Yes Mari?" MK says without taking his eyes off the road.

"I need to tell you something... could you stop in an alley with no one in it?" I asked looking at my hands.

MK looks at me confused but I decided to do what I said. He went to an alley and parked. We entered the alley luckily there was no one there.

"Then why did you call me here?" MK asked, thinking it was strange that I chose that call to talk.

I didn't say anything, I just remained quiet. I looked at my bag Tikki was looking at me and she nodded agreeing with me. I took a deep breath.

"Tikki transforms."

A pink glow surrounded the blinded MK alley for a few seconds. When the light below revealed me no longer as I was a few minutes ago. I look back and see his eyes wide open.

"MK... We need to talk..."

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
130K 3.9K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
39.3K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
872K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...