Share Your Story To Hermyne ๐ŸŒน

By HermyneKhaling

Well, people! I think I'm ready to read your story. So, share them but please make sure you read my note firs... More

Important Notes

318 15 12
By HermyneKhaling

Hello!

This is Hermyne. It's been a while, years actually, since I read any book from Wattpad. I've been writing as best as I can but not really reading anything here. I mostly read paperbacks. But this year, I thought maybe I'll open my soul up to Wattpad once again.

I've also just opened a separate IG account (like literally a minute ago) for books and Wattpad only @hermyne_in_prose. So, it would be great if you could follow me over there, and get more in touch with one another regarding books and writing.

Now, if you want me to read your story -

1. Share your story title
2. Specify if you would want me to give feedback/constructive criticism.
3. If you are fine with sharing your story on IG and Youtube with feedback/constructive criticism (not saying every story will be shared though).

When I say feedback/constructive criticism, don't be scared. I'm not going to eat you or your book up alive. I'm nice. But then again if you think you won't be able to handle it, if you're gonna get mad after I give feedback, don't ask for it. Say you don't want it. That's okay.

Now share your story HERE in one inline comment.

And it would be really nice if you could check out my books too. Also check out my IG page. And do mention your IG so that I can tag you when I post something nice about your book. Thank you!

Also, not promising that I would be reading the entire book. I'll be reading only as much as I can.

Lots of Love, Hermyne 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.5K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
88.4K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.4K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...