The real hero

By sinixsidneet

It's a story of a indian army and his love for nation. A business woman and an wife of army man and her sacri... More

Introduction
Prologue
Charecter atheistic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter (massage)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( Sidneet special )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

107 8 3
By sinixsidneet

Fyi

[" " is for dialogue speech]
["* *'" is for when in someone's pov they are thinking in their mind]

Abhishek Sharma

The hall is decorated beautifully and it screams grand from all of the corners. Reporters and cameras are all gathered outside the hall . Many big enterpreneur and celebrities gathered in this hall after all. You can never see all of them together in one place other than this gathering the annual party of R.S. Tech & co. Its one of a kind . many big shots gather here so they can expand there business or lines more. Celebrities come here to represent there respective companies. And today is the day they are also celebrating the arrival of new chief executive's joining. All of the employees who's in charge of this gathering in the company is really busy today . And among them the chief manager Vaishnavi Sharma is the busiest person present in the hall. Starting from greetings the guest and looking out for the preparation all is managed by her. There is a reason she is the youngest and most capable employee of this company afterall. Abhishek is not that free. He is also doing his assigned tasks. But the most important thing keeping an eye on his wife so she doesn't fall sick suddenly. He has already cursed the person who is to be welcomed yet.

"*Why did he have to come at the time of annual party when everyone is busy. Damned executive*"

"*Useless Bastard *"

"* Cruel *"

These are the thoughs he have had hundreds of time since he started seeing Vaishnavi working overtime. He has always been a protective man but in this situations he can't do anything but just curse the person who is the cause of his wife's stress. Call him childish but so what it is real him . And he can't help feeling like this. And the real him is loved by Vaish his dear wife. He feels grateful for that maybe if not her then no-one would tolerate his tantrums.

Okay moving on so where we were. yes the damned chief executive who is coming today . What's so special about him . Well nothing he is just another old brat coming here to order around. What can you even expect from this higher ups who come and go suddenly. It's just making his dear wife working overtime everyday. If he could he would smack that raman or ravan  whatever his name was. No no abhi is not someone who would disrespect his elder like such . Its just he is extremely annoyed .

Little did he know he was going to regret about his way of thinking soon..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Avneet Kaur Nigam

"Do I look good I guess it's okay"

Looking at her reflection in the mirror Avneet checked her appearance a few times before putting on her perfume. She looked back and saw a small sleeping figure cuddling with a bunny plushie with a pout lying on their bed. She chuckled and went towards their bed. After tucking him in properly she caressed his hair and  looked at her watch.

"I should get going now."

Grabbing her bag from the bed and kissing her son's forehead she was about to leave when she felt a tug on her dress. She looked back and saw her son scrunching his nose and looking at her with sleepy eyes.

"Mumma where are you going? sleep with me more. "

Avneet who saw her son getting up from the bed picked him up in her arms and patted his back.

"Why are you awake baby. Mumma was going to work sleep some more"

He nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck.

"Mmph I don't wanna let me come with you. "

*Sigh*

"Mumma you look beautiful"

Avneet smiled hearing his compliment. This little guy surely knows how to flater her with compliments just like his dad.

"Mummaaa"

"Yes what happened Aru. Mumma has to go to work. I can't bring you along"

*Pout*

"But I reallyyy wanna gooo"

He peeked at his mother who was frowning. She also doesn't wanna leave him when he is this persistent but this is once in a lifetime chance. And also something tells her she has to be present in the party no matter what.

"But Aru.."

She saw him who was snoring softly on her shoulder already. She sighed.

"*He must be really sleepy*"

She tried to put him in the bed but he was clinging on her tightly. She chuckled and went towards Vibha's room

*Knock* *knock*

Vibha opened the door and saw avneet standing there all dressed up with Araav clinging on her. She understood right away and took him in her arms softly. He clinged to her again. She smiled .

"You should go now . Aren't you late Avu?"

"Oh my yeah. Thanks mom I will try to come back soon. "

She nodded and went away leaving vibha alone in the house with Araav. Vibha smiled seeing the small figure in her arms and kissed his forehead gently before tucking him in her soft bed with her. He started moving so She patted him until he went to sleep again.

"* You were just like this Ashu . You liked to cling on to me when sleeping*"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silvia Gomes

"Damn Ray do you know how hard it was for me to woo her. She was literally shouting from the phone. Like she wanted the whole world to know how I didn't call her"

"Yeah yeah"

"Damn this dress is fucking annoying can't I just wear some suit instead"

"Yeah yeah"

*Frown*

"Alright then you wear this dress and give me the suit "

" Yeah yeah. Wait what are you mad or what Silv. "

She rolled her eyes.

" Yeah so what. And were you ignoring me just now babe "

*Smirk*

Ray was shocked

"*Yes*"

Silvia: 1
Ray    : 0

"Oh yes darling. I was just teasing you"

*Smirk* *Smile*

"* F_ck*"

Silvia: 0
Ray    : 1

"Gosh Ray you know I am weak when handsome men smile like that. That's not fair at all"

"Haha that's not my problem"

"How's it not your problem why are you handsome."

"Eh did I ask someone to make me handsome or what. Why are you blaming me. "

"Gosh so childish. What are we even doing let's go we are running late you childish man"

Rolls his eyes

"Yeah yeah sure"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown person

"Have you confirmed about her yet?"

"Yes boss it's her"

*Smirk*

"Finally got you . I was waiting for this moment for so many years "

" Boss . Mr. D has called"

" Yeah connect me to the call"

.........

" Hello sir the moment has finally come.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

EOC

Alright finally I am able to update now. I had finished writing the chapter long before .I wrote the whole chapter even editted it after revision. I was just about to publish but  I don't know how the whole chapter was gone. Everything changed but the glitch in Wattpad is as same as ever. So I had to write the whole chapter, revise it , edit it . I had to do the whole process for twice. Now I am finished.

Well I would be grateful if the readers who is still reading this story after so long could write me some reviews and like it. I have lost many of my readers but I am really grateful who is still reading this. Specially meuzmarahbar
Thanks to you I came across my Wattpad account again. Well you might not know but the comments really motivated me to write again.

And also my other readers I don't know everyone's profile thank you for voting on the chapters. I thank you from the bottom of my heart..

Adios 👋🏻

Stay tuned...

Jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...
41.8K 4.7K 50
|Featured on Wattpad Dangerous Love| Published: 5th July 2021 A thief and her latest target. How does that sound for a love story? * Mishti, a thief...
112K 8.6K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...
181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...