Game Of Thrones: Another Drag...

נכתב על ידי AmouxCreationX

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Jay, just your average college student leading a pretty ordinary life... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 38

1.2K 53 2
נכתב על ידי AmouxCreationX

Varys, the Master of Whisperers, was pushed forward by the soldiers and stood before Bahamut. The dragon had expected Varys to be a man unafraid of death, but he didn't anticipate the spymaster to face him so resolutely. Varys, it seemed, had no fear of the dragon, a creature born of magic.

Bahamut began by recounting Varys's history. "Born a slave and made part of a traveling group of actors that performed in various parts of Essos. In your early adolescence, as the group traveled through Myr, your master sold you to a sorcerer. This sorcerer gave you a potion that temporarily paralyzed you, followed by the gruesome castration. Your severed genitals were thrown into a fire, which turned blue, and you heard a voice answer the sorcerer's call. Why would this sorcerer pay a huge sum of gold when he could have bought dozens of kids your age? The only plausible answer is your bloodline. Are you descended from the female line of the Blackfyres?"

Varys, visibly sweating but resolute, finally spoke after a long silence. "I am."

His answer sent shockwaves through the crowd in the yard, and even Rhaena and Aegon were taken aback. They had heard of the Blackfyre rebellion from their mother.

Seeing his guess gone right Bahamut continued to question Varys, "You are not loyal to the Targaryens or any ruler who sits on the Iron Throne. Yet, you claim to serve the realm. What do you mean by serving the realm when you hold no loyalty to the protector of the realm?".

Varys responded calmly, "Lord, all I wish to do is restore peace and prosperity. I believe that serving the realm means ensuring the well-being of its people.".

Bahamut, however, was not easily convinced. He delved into Varys's past, recounting the spymaster's life from his early days as a beggar to his rise as a master of espionage. "For a person who was cast aside and left to die by a sorcerer, you showed great resilience. You resorted to begging, prostitution, and thievery, becoming one of the best thieves the known world had ever seen. It was only later that you realized the value of information and began training your own spy network. You even became the spymaster for King Aerys. I find it hard to believe that someone with your background suddenly wishes to serve the realm out of the goodness of their heart. What is the one thing missing in this puzzle? What have you heard in the flames?"

Varys remained silent, visibly shaken by Bahamut's words. He struggled to maintain his composure, feeling the weight of the dragon's intense scrutiny.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

285K 12.8K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...
501 63 19
Jay is a seventeen years old popular boy. He lives in Caleforniä with his mother. His father died when Jay was seven years old and his three year you...
274K 6.7K 43
Note: Hi! Aries here. Just FYI I wrote this fic during covid when I was like... 15? 16? Presently I am 19 and I now think that this book is rather cr...
33.5K 1K 36
From my blood comes the prince who was promised he would be a song of ice and fire, and yet the dead could not hear the songs, the words of brave men...