The Academy

By Randompovs616

Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her... More

Chapter 1: Senior Year
Chapter 2: Welcome to The Academy
Chapter 3: After Tryouts
Chapter 4: Party Time
Chapter 5: Spin the Bottle
Chapter 6: Humility is Attractive
Chapter 7: MIA
Chapter 8: Be Our Guest
Chapter 9: Be a Good Girl
Chapter 10: Blast From the Past
Chapter 11: Secret Club
Chapter 12: Heat Wave
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Not Another Fling
Chapter 15: Meet & Greet
Chapter 16: After Party
Chapter 17: Tensions
Chapter 18: Caught in Paradise
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Talk of the Town
Chapter 21: Popular
Chapter 22: Victory
Chapter 23: Only You
Chapter 24: Teasing Games
Chapter 25: Tragedy
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: The Proposition
Chapter 28: The Funeral
Chapter 29: Undercover
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 31: Once Again
Chapter 32: Happy Birthday
Chapter 33: Skip Day
Chapter 34: Family Dinner
Chapter 35: The Reveal
Chapter 36: Aftermath
Chapter 37: A Dozen of Daisies
Chapter 38: School Spirit
Chapter 39: Not So School Spirited
Chapter 40: The Breakup
Chapter 41: Healing & Hope
Chapter 42: Graduation
Chapter 43: The Waiting Game
Chapter 45: Deepest Cravings
Chapter 46: In Secret

Chapter 44: A Gripping Desire

833 44 9
By Randompovs616

*Y/N's POV*

I wake up from my dream in a slight panic and for a second I forgot I was staying at the Maximoff's. Their recliner was definitely way more comfier than mine. My free arm felt stuck and why was there weight on my lap? I look down and find Wanda sound asleep holding my hand. I smile at myself because I never forgotten how peaceful she looked while she slept. I missed her more than anything, but I knew we needed time for ourselves. Right now, wouldn't be the moment to jump into a relationship again. I needed her to focus on her future and I had the company to stress about taking down Fisk.

I adjust myself a bit hoping to not wake Wanda up but it seems like she's been a light sleeper recently. She groans in her sleep annoyingly that I had moved her out of her comfort, but my legs felt like they've been numb for who knows how long. I chuckle lightly to myself as she gets up in full panic mode.

"Shit Y/n. Im sorry." She sat up on the couch embarrassedly.

"You're okay." I reassured her. She rubs her eyes as she tries to adjust to the light.

"Did you need anything?" She whispered.

"No...but I do need to use the restroom." I said as I slowly get up.

"You could've woken me up."

"I didn't want to." I said as I sat at the edge before standing.

"Why not?"

I sigh to myself and look over in her direction. "Because you just look so peaceful when you sleep. The way you always tuck one hand under your cheek, sometimes you mumble in your sleep, but I always remembered the way your chest moved and I could feel your heartbeat when you slept next to me."

I don't break eye contact with her but I can see her breathing becomes unsteady as to what I was telling her. She was playing with her fingers as she didn't keep eye contact with me.

"You know, when you used to fall asleep before me or if I woke up in the middle of the night and you were still sound asleep...I don't know how to explain it. But, it's as if the chaos to your day just swept away and I could never wake you up because you were finally at peace."

She presses her lips together and smiles at me.

"I don't know what to say Y/n..."

"You don't have to say anything Wands." I whispered as I stood up to go use the restroom. Of course I was still in love with this girl. Harley and I's relationship was different. The love was crazy and unexpected so maybe I didn't know what I was feeling during it. My love for Wanda was completely different. It felt like...home, the feelings were more filtered. I'm not too sure if that's how Wanda feels since I was her first "real" relationship as she said.

I make my way back out to the living room as Wanda had turned on an old sitcom to watch.

"So your mom told me you got an internship." I said as I sat down slowly.

She nods her head without looking away from the tv.

"I did."

"That's great to hear. Where at?"

"The Daily Bugle. I'll be seeing how they get stories and such and maybe even try to write some while I'm there if they're good enough to publish."

"That's awesome Wands." I smiled at her which this time I get a smile back. I reach over for my medicine and this time place it in between my thighs to grip and use my free hand.

"Did you want some help?" She offered.

I shake my head, "nope. I got it."

I struggled a bit as she watched me but I eventually got it to open. I wave the cap to her, "tada!" She laughs at me and shakes her head. I wanted her back, but think it's best for us to take things slower this time. We're at different points of our lives right now and I want to see her thrive in what she wants to go for.

*Wanda's POV*

A month had passed since Y/n was staying over at our house. I started my internship and man it was crazy here, but I loved it. I was being an assistant for someone shadowing and learning and they were giving me great tips on their section for the papers.

Mama:
Hi sweetheart. Are we still
on for lunch today?

Me:
Yes mamma. I'll pick up some lunch.
I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

Since my internship and the Nash's company were in the city, I had lunch with my mother occasionally. A lot of times, I was going so I could if I could see Y/n. All times before, I didn't see her due to meetings she's been in along with working with the Agents to track down Fisk. They had thousands of customers and are trying to run numbers to see who has been associated with Fisk and his people.

Her texts were definitely more friendly this time around and she responded to me a lot more than what she used to. But as of right now, it seemed like we were still only on a friend basis who seemed to flirt over text here and there.

I walk over to the cafeteria section where my mom was already sitting down. My mom loved working at the company and didn't care what Y/n was up to with the agents. I will say, Y/n has some pretty loyal workers knowing that they are dealing with one of the biggest trafficker of the city.

"Hi mama." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She gasps, "is this from our favorite Thai place?"

"Why yes it is." I started to unwrap the food.

"Ugh. You read my mind. How is your day going honey?"

"It's good. You know, they said towards the end they'll let me do a sample story and walk through with the person I'm shadowing for the whole process."

"That's wonderful sweetheart. Any ideas on what you wanna write about?"

"No. Not yet. The person I'm shadowing actually just does small stories. I want the big ones that will go on the front page you know?"

"You gotta work your way up." My mother said.

"I know...how's everything here?"

"You mean, how is Y/n?" My mother smirked at me.

I give an upside smile, "am I that obvious mama?"

My mother chuckles at me. "Honey, I know you better than you know yourself. Every time you come here, your eyes are always wandering around searching for someone specific."

I rolls my eyes because I didn't know that I was that obvious, but I guess my mother is correct on knowing me better than myself.

"She's fine. Swamped. But you know Y/n, she'll get through things. I don't see her as often either honey. I only work for a certain department of the company."

"It was a worth a shot." I muttered out loud which makes my mother laugh.

"You know, why don't you come up to my office for a bit? You still have time to kill and I have to pull an inquiry for next month's numbers."

"Is that okay?"

"Of course. Come on, follow me."

I was kind of excited because I've never seen my mom's office. Not only that, but I had never gone anywhere else in Y/n's company other than the cafeteria. This was seriously like the movies. Huge building with so many floors of different departments. Not only that, Y/n's company works with other companies as well and handles their clients too. Everything was so clean and I could imagine because of Y/n's OCD-ness.

We make our way through to my mother's office as her coworkers greeted her and me.

"Wow, you have a tiny little couch." I said touching it and admiring the spacious office.

"Everyone has one sweetheart."

"You know, this suits you mama." I said excitedly because I was genuinely happy that my mother was thriving in something she enjoyed doing. Of course, she had stressful days, but that's any job. I sit on the couch and look at some of the magazines that were placed out.

"Oh my gosh, what if I did a story on how Fisk's men were getting caught more often?" I felt like a light bulb just went off in my head.

"Honey, don't you think that's a bit of a bigger story?" My mother said as she continued to work on her computer.

"Ugh you're right. What's a small story in the city then?"

"You can always do something like the hot dog stands of how successful they are."

"The hot dog stands mom, really?"

"I know plenty of people in this company who would be upset if they shut down out there."

I chuckle at her suggestion, because it really wasn't a bad idea. Getting the interview would be easy since I could just walk up to them and talk about the success of their small business in this busy city. I look at the time and knew I had to get back since I had walked here.

"I'll see you back at home mama. I love you."

"Love you too sweetheart."

I step out of my mother's office and head into the hallway sipping my drink. I was a little curious and wanted to go up to see Y/n but I knew right now wouldn't be the time. Damn it Wanda. A text would be perfectly fine. I pull out my phone and look for Y/n and I's last messages to see if she would like to go out for dinner one night. I mean the worst she could say is no right? I turn at the corner and bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said panicking picking up my cup.

"Wands?"

I look up from the floor and see Y/n shaking the liquid off of her hands. I quickly stand back up to my feet as I ruined her white shirt and look at mine that had stained too. Panicking I throw the cup away quickly.

"Y/n...I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

She chuckles at me, "did you guys have Thai food for lunch?"

"Umm...how did you know?" I awkwardly laugh.

She looks down at her shirt, "well my shirt and your shirt have orange stains on them. So I'm assuming it was a Thai tea that you were drinking unless if there are other delicious orange drinks out there that would stain like this."

"Shit, I have to go back to the Bugle." I said panicking. "My mom might have an extra shirt or jacket in her office or something." Y/n tugs on my wrist for me to face her.

"Hey it's okay. I have extra shirts in my office if you wanna take one."

"Are you sure? I can't be late going back..."

"Yeah it's okay. Don't worry about the mess, I'll notify the staff." She chuckles as she lightly touches my arm and butterflies were flying around in my stomach.

"Why don't you come up to my office and we can get you a new one?" She said walking over to the elevator. I follow closely behind Y/n as we patiently wait for the elevator door to open. Gosh this was so embarrassing. This wouldn't be the first time I've spilled a drink on Y/n. I remembered the first party I went to and I accidentally bumped into her at the party and ruined one of her other white shirts. But what am I going to do about being late? I don't want to give them that perception of me especially as an intern.

The elevator reaches her level and there's another front desk person up here too?

"Ms. Nash, your shirt..."

Y/n waves her hand to let the receptionist know not to stress, "don't worry Brenda. I was being clumsy and spilled a drink. I have a few still but I will need my extras from the dry cleaners for tomorrow."

"You got it." She responded as Y/n continued to walk. We walk past a huge meeting room as I take a peek inside as we walk by. So this is where Y/n works. My mother says she rarely ever makes it down to their floor level. Why was she there at that very moment when I was leaving? Y/n closes her office door and pulls curtains to shut as she makes her way over to the closet. I walk over as I can see the whole city from her office.

"What time did you need to be back?" She asked which caught my attention.

"Umm 1. But I walked and I need to text my sponsor that I'll be a bit late." Y/n walks over and hands me a clean t shirt and holds up a finger to me signaling me to wait. She makes her way back over to her desk and calls someone putting it on speaker. Why did she give me a t shirt? Isn't this a bit informal to go back to my internship?

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Brant. This is Y/n Nash. I was wondering if Mr. Jameson was available?"

What was she doing?

"Of course Ms. Nash, one moment."

Y/n crosses her arms as I stand admiring the view holding her shirt.

"Jameson."

"Mr. Jameson! It's Y/n Nash how are you today?" 

"Nash! I'm doing fine, how are you? What can I do for you?"

"I'm doing alright. Look I know you're probably really busy right now, but I have one your internship students here at my company at the moment, Wanda Maximoff. She's not feeling too well and won't be able to make it back. She probably caught a stomach bug or something."

"Of course Ms. Nash. I will let Ms. Brant know to notify her sponsor. I hope she feels better soon."

"Thank you Mr. Jameson, I'll buy you a drink sometime."

"Y/n..."

"Yes sir?"

"You don't turn 21 for another 3 years..."

"I'll give you an awesome story for your paper then, how about that?" He laughs at her response.

"I'm just messing with you. You don't owe me anything kid. Thanks for letting us know."

"No problem Mr. Jameson. Have a good day."

She ends the call and turns back to her closet to find a shirt for herself.

"That door is the bathroom if you wanna go change in there." She points to one of the doors.

"You have your own bathroom?"

"I technically have this whole floor to myself. Well other than Brenda on the other side and whenever we hold meetings." She begins to slowly walk towards me while unbuttoning her shirt looking out at the city. By the time she reaches near me, I can see her bra peaking through and I couldn't look any longer because my nerves were getting the best of me right now. I clear my throat as I walk over to the bathroom door.

I turn the handle but as soon as I open the door, Y/n closes it again from behind. I quickly turn around since it caught me by surprise as I was stuck in between Y/n and the door. She looks down at me and I was frozen. I didn't know what to do as I saw her abs peaking through her unbutton shirt and her face was so close to mine. My breathing becomes unsteady as she looked into my eyes and then down to my lips. Please take me right now Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.4K 49
Born, raised and bred through the Red Room. That is the life of a Boldyreva and it always will be. Until a little redhead looks like too much fun to...
41.1K 924 34
Natasha and Y/n were close when they were younger. What will happen when they grow apart because of what happened in the past. Will they warm up to e...
169K 4.5K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
36.2K 915 27
Former Avenger, Y/n L/n, takes an offer to get her revenge on her former team, meeting someone along the way only to find out she was on the other si...