A Forgotten Darkness

By Fr0st3

This is my first story as a small writer, yay! Hope anyone that reads this enjoys it! The story will probabl... More

Characters!!
1
2

Prologue

5 2 0
By Fr0st3

Feyre is a ruthless, spunky and stubborn, young lady, who is known as The quiet, young florist. The florist job is only a cover-up though she actually works with the American government as a secret special CIA Agent, trained heavily in combat. Suddenly she receives a call and Is sent to London along with her dearest friend, Eleanor, but little did she know that someone would follow her all the way there, sent in such a desperate attempt to...

A/n: hope y'all like the photos prior, and I will try to post parts 2 or more times every week. If y'all could leave some recommendations of events or things that may happen in the story that would be great and over all feed back, I would love to read it too :)
(Excuse any errors I am on a phone and writing this with a brain functioning at 2% )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.4K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
179K 36.3K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
692K 40.2K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...