SLANDER ,, apply fic

By -DOLLSZN

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─── 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗦 wasn't one for the quiet life- she loved the click of the cameras and the way... More

WHAT A WASTE • introduction
TOLERATE IT • form
FINE LINE • cast
I KNOW YOU • one
NEW ROMANTICS • two
WHITE FLAG • four
FIGHT OR FLIGHT • five
WCBF (WFYL) • SIX

MARGARET • three

86 12 93
By -DOLLSZN

spencieeee
dude ngl juice is getting on my nerves

bailes
right 💀

sylv 🩷
wtf are they talking about
evelyn is that a rumor or were u serious

franklin
she's been dodging me for days.
im really about to get pissed off

bailes
obviously evelyn wouldn't say that about you francis
its all rumors to try and compensate for some poor brokie who cant do anything better with their life

sweetheart
yeah! i doubt evelyn would ever "not be fond of you."

bailes
while we're here lets attack the fact that they think spencer is dating carlos
literally the whoriest man on the internet at the moment?

franklin
quite frankly
that's a diss

spencieeee
LMFAO LITERALLY

ginny weasley
we know u want him

frandiop has made a post !

•••

frandiop i didn't know that i was capable being happy right now, but you showed me how 🔥 @liam2cool97

user76 liam not even liking this 💀
^ user13 right wtf is going on

masonthamesofficial its your guys' turn to leave me out ☹️
^ frandiop LMAOOO

user08 the way mason commented but not liam
^ user92 he doesn't follow francis anymore!!

Evelyn pushed open the doors of the set, coffees in hand as she walks towards Francis' stage.

"Rolling... action!" The director yells. Liam tilts his head down, pretending he was out of breath. "Dorian, please." His voice breaks.

"Please what?" Mason asks, crossing his arms. "Please let you out? Please leave Judith alone?" He shrugs. "Come on. You only get one." He holds his finger up.

"Leave Judith alone." he whispers out, shifting in the chair. "Wrong one." Mason shakes his head, and the camera zooms in on him.

"Cut!" He yells, putting his notebook down. "Good. Let's get Liam to the makeup trailer, start to bloody him up." The director circles his face.

"Hey Mr. Covey!" Evelyn greets, walking up to the director. "Ev! Hi!" He claps. "How's your dad? Why are you here?" He inquires while sitting down.

"My dad is good. I'm here to bring some coffee to Francis." She holds her hand up with the cup in hand. "Uhmm.. I have no idea where she is. Maybe check her trailer? That's where Mason last saw her." The director nods.

Evelyn smiles. "Thanks!" She nods and moves her bag farther up her shoulder, making her way towards the trailers.

"Seriously Liam, what is your problem?!" Francis yells. Evelyn's attention is caught quickly as she whips her head around. "You unfollowed me on instagram for what?" She shrugs, walking after him.

"Francis, I already told you to leave me alone." He picks up his pace, walking faster away from her. She's started jogging to catch up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder and spinning him around.

"You're treating me like I'm an axe killer when all I did was film a kiss scene. That I had to do!" She yells. "That isn't even the reason, you're going off of bullshit excuses from twitter!" Liam shouts back at her.

"Someone told me something about you—" "Who?" She asks. "Who told you something and what did they tell you?" She crosses her arms. "It's nothing, Francis. After we film this season it won't matter." he whispers.

"If it won't matter, why do you even care now?" She inquires, voice wavering as tears crowded in her eyes. Liam's eyes averted to behind Francis, and he turned around to start walking again.

Francis closes her mouth and wipes her eyes. "Asshole!" She shouts, letting out a cry as she turned around. "Oh—" she whispered in shock before almost running into Evelyn. "Franny, what's wrong? What happened?" She asks, putting the coffee down on the table next to them.

She pressed her lips together and tried to breathe, but her tears sprouted again. "I hate boys." She whispered. Evelyn pouts and grabs Francis' sweater, pulling her into her arms.

"Boys are really dumb. I think that's something we have to live by." She mumbles into Francis' braids. The girl laughs against her shoulder and hugs her back with a sniff.

Evelyn pulls back and holds Francis' head. "I love you. A lot of people love you, Francie." She nods. "You're so awesome. And whatever you two are fighting about— everything will clear over. I promise."

Isaiah connects the controller to the tv, looking over at Liam. "I saw Evelyn's tweet," he raises his eyebrows, putting a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

Asher hums and sits upright on the couch, putting the chips on the table. "What is this stupid beef? Why did you unfollow Francis and why is Evelyn involved?" Asher asks.

"It's nothing." Liam shrugs, testing his controller. "It's something. Come on, be honest." He shakes his head. Liam sighs and sits back. "Someone showed me screenshots of stuff Francis said about me." He mumbles quietly.

"And you.. believe them..?" Isaiah asks, eyebrows furrowed. His phone goes off and he turns away from his friends, opening the notification. "It was a screen recording. It showed her account and all." He rolls his eyes.

"They'd do anything to try and wreck any possibly celebrity relationship honestly." Asher interjects with a shake of his head. Isaiah smiles and leans back against the couch, typing something on his phone.

"What was it? What did she say?" Asher asks as they turn away from Isaiah. "She admitted to never liking me," he whispers, shifting in his spot. "That she was doing it for a PR stunt. That our friendship isn't real.. or whatever we are." He mutters sadly.

Asher stays quiet as him and Isaiah share a look. "Whatever. Can we play?" He asks. Isaiah sighs and puts his phone down, picking up the controller. "I got next." Asher perks up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.3K 36
" 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 " 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
3.7K 63 6
Andy goldfarb x female reader you are so not invited to my batmitzvah Claire was the popular girl is what most people would say but do they really k...
19.4K 756 31
the three youngest of the Theerapanyakun and kittisawat family has suddenly disappeared what happened to them? are they dead? will their brothers...
122K 2K 18
A group of popular Slytherin boys suddenly get their hands on an unknown number. Aurora Snape isn't quite as innocent as one might think, and she pro...