Crossroads (Jenna Ortega X Ma...

Autorstwa Rhen_Roth

Y/N always had a thing for music. It seemed to be his only means of expression. He eventually decided to try... Więcej

Intro
Process
Fame?
Grinding
Viral
City of Angels
Lose Yourself
Sick Boy
Announcement Regarding The Long Hiatus
Interscope.
Snippet...
Live
No Jumper
Netflix And Literal Chills
Mi Casa..
Reunion
Major Announcement

The Realest

1.2K 54 32
Autorstwa Rhen_Roth

(I'm finally feeling the energy to write this again, sorry again for the wait, y'all.. thanks for waiting)

Y/N sat in a swivel chair beside Seth who was currently trying to mix the just recorded song.

"The backing vocals shouldn't be as loud as the main one" Y/N pointed at the laptop screen. "Tone them down just a little"

"This better?" Seth asked.

"Yeah"

"Man, it's still kinda ironic that we're both working on a song with Eminem that literally had him roasting our entire generation" Seth pointed out with a laugh.

"I mean, it's not like they don't deserve it" Y/N shrugged. "Gen Z is kinda fucked up"

"True" Seth nodded.

The pair had been in the studio since 9pm and it was currently 3 in the morning. Since they lived together in college, they'd both agreed that both making music and listening to music seemed to sound better late at night. Hence,their late night studio sessions.. After all,that was the same way they'd recorded the whole Sick Boy album.

After another hour or two of mixing and finishing up the song, the pair were starting to feel the effects of being up late almost eight hours straight.. reason being that Seth had to come up with two versions of the file, the one with effects and one with Y/N's raw vocals in case Eminem and Dr Dre preferred to add in their own effects on either one. Luckily they'd managed to get the song finished before passing out.

Whoever thought music was easy needed to check again.

It was at least 5am before Seth had sent the files to Eminem the duo was completely done with the song. Completely passed out, they both decided to sleep in the studio as there was less than no way either of them could drive back home.

It was at least two hours later before they finally mustered the strength to even leave the studio.

__________

"About time" Ava came out of her bedroom in a pair of baggy black shorts and a white t-shirt,her laptop in her right hand. The two boys had just walked into the house. "So how'd it go?"

"It was fun but the work that goes into it is underrated" Y/N said as he and Seth flopped down onto the couch. "Especially features"

"Alright, shower now" the brunette put the laptop down and clapped her hands. "Both of you"

"But Avaaaa..." Y/N whined as his little brother attitude kicked in once again.

"Ava nothing" the girl folded her arms.

Her brother let out a groan before forcing himself up off the couch.

"You're not the boss of me" Seth looked back at her from where he sat.

"One.." Ava stepped closer. "Two"

Seth immediately scrambled off the couch and towards his room, leaving Ava to shake her head at the two.

This is what she had to deal with now,two headaches.

After getting out of the shower,the rapper got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get a can of red bull.. he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. He just couldn't remember what. After getting the energy drink out of the fridge, he opened his Instagram and was met with a post from eminem.

centralcee: let's fucking go! 🔥

milliebobbybrown: okay, I have to come out of hiding for this one ❤️‍🔥

thayungwarchief: shiiiit! 🥶 this kid's the chosen one, no more questions

hopsin: @thayungwarchief couldn't have said it better myself

theslumpgod: this is the new kid I've been hearing about? Holy shit! ❤️

ememyers: you know you made it when you're on a song with Eminem

jennaortega: I thought I told him to slow down

ememyers: @jennaortega pause

__________

His eyes immediately went to a message notification:

1 New message from jennaortega

"Hey, you still gonna be able to make it to set today?"

Jenna...

Y/N dropped his drink as it finally hit him.

"I forgot the date with Jenna!"

"Who has a date with Jenna?!" Ava's voice came from the living room.

"Sis!" Y/N stumbled into the living room. "Is Seth done showering yet?"

"I don't think..." Before Ava could even get her words out, her younger brother had dashed towards Seth's room like a madman.

The 18 year old immediately burst into Seth's bedroom to see the buzz headed boy in his boxers.

"Dude! Do you knock?!" Seth yelled in alarm.

Y/N immediately knocked frantically on the already open door. "We have a situation!"

"What situation?" Seth asked as he put on deodorant.

"Just get dressed, I'll tell you on the way" Y/N urged.

__________

"So you basically got asked out on a date by Jenna Ortega and you're just telling me this now?" Seth asked as the pair drove to the Netflix HQ once again as Jenna suggested they meet there.

"Oh, I'm sorry it's not like we spent the past two days recording music or anything" Y/N retorted.

"You should've said something," Seth pressed.

"Yeah,so you can take my phone while I'm asleep and propose to Jenna on my behalf maybe?" Y/N tried not to roll his eyes as he needed to focus on the road.

"Since you're being so slow with it, I don't see why not," Seth shrugged. "Plus, you know you like her. I saw how you stared at her the first time we met her"

"We've talked about this" Y/N scoffed. "She obviously doesn't like me that way"

"Yeah, and Central Cee is a New Yorker" Seth roller his eyes. "Look at the signs, man!"

"Dude, we've been friends for years" Y/N said. "So you should know me by now"

"I am not letting you chicken out of this one" Seth folded his arms. "This is Jenna fucking Ortega! You can't just fumble someone like her!"

"Says the guy who won't admit he has a crush on his co-worker" Y/N said.

"That's different!" Seth there his hands up. "You have a celebrity who-"

"I'm not listening, lalalala..." Y/N immediately pressed play on the car's console, allowing Playboi Carti's wokeuplikethis to drown out whatever Seth was going to say next. Ironic how the rapper who seems to be after his neck was the same one who he enjoyed listening to on trips. Life was funny that way he supposed.

In a few more minutes, they'd gotten to the building. It still looked kind of foreign to the boys as they'd only been here once before.

It wasn't up to two minutes of walking around for them before Y/N heard someone.

"Hey, Y/N!"

They both turned to see a familiar brunette coming towards them, her hair was in a ponytail as she had on a black and white striped t-shirt over a pair of blue jeans, headphones on her neck as always.

"Aye, Jenna!" Y/N smiled at the actress as she got closer. He extended his hand but to his surprise, Jenna pulled him into a hug.

'The fuck...'

"How've you been?" Y/N asked as Jenna pulled away.

"Good, but not as good as you, rapstar" Jenna smirked. "Just been dripping songs left and right,huh?"

"It's what I signed up for" Y/N shrugged with a chuckle.

"Well you're lucky I'm around," Jenna smiled. "You can finally have a break. Both of you"

"Yes ma'am" Seth nodded as he noticed Jenna looking at him too.

"Alright, c'mon.. we're gonna shoot the first scene" Jenna pulled Y/N by his arm who in turn pulled Seth. "It's the only one we're shooting in America''

"Wait,what do you mean?" Y/N asked as they walked through the doors.

"We're shooting most of Wednesday in Romania," Jenna said casually.

"Wait,what?!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.2K 106 17
This story is about a singer named Y/N who ends up meeting two of her favorite actresses in the world Jenna Ortega & Emma Myers at a party her and he...
7.5K 141 21
A girl who meets a famous rapper an falls for him buh in the end he turns out to be different then his first impression but meets another person💕
15.2K 199 23
TW!!! *SMUT *ABUSE *BULLYING *EMOTIONAL And other more... @x0ltz2
3.1K 156 12
If one guy was once hurt, he would never try anymore. Just like a spotlighted celebrity who used to have a love of his life. Fame is too complicated...