Ouat the angel and the devil.

De Beach9871

What if Emma wasn't the only daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming what if snow and charming had another... Mais

Cast.
Covers.
Gifs.
Act one.
Prologue.
01 silver.
02 rosemary.
03 violet.
85 reads.
92 reads.
Why sapphire has two different names.
New oc.
New oc.
Gifs violet.
149 reads.
151 reads.
178 reads.
180 reads.
184 reads.
194 reads.
197 reads.
199 reads.
211 reads.
lost in neverland.
220 reads.
New oc.
Gifs Reese.
Extra cast.
230 reads.
New oc.
New ouat fanfic.

04 like mother like daughter.

51 2 6
De Beach9871

Present day storybrooke Maine silver's pov. Silver smiled politely at Mary Margaret and Emma when they opened the door after she knocked on the door I invited a friend hope you don't mind". Silver said to Mary Margaret and Emma. Of course not it's fine silver". Mary Margaret said to silver. Silver bit her lip nervously which Mary Margaret seemed to notice and said concerned what's wrong silver"? I'm nervous to meet Emma's daughter". Silver replied. Don't be violet is very nice silver". Mary margaret said to silver. How do you know Mary Margaret"? Silver asked Mary Margaret. Silver violet is the second nicest person I've ever met ". Mary Margaret said to silver. Wait second nicest person you've ever met who's the first Mary Margaret"? Silver asked Mary Margaret. You you're the first nicest person I've ever met silver". Mary Margaret replied. You're always putting other people's needs before your own silver". Mary Margaret said to silver. Now who's the friend you invited silver"? Mary Margaret asked silver. Her name's rosemary she's the adopted daughter of Regina". Silver replied. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...