๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐...

By rollzing

โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ & ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

1.9K 116 40
By rollzing

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/5/25

THE GIRL ROLLED her eyes once she got another text from Zach, saying he was already outside and to hurry up. Mal hated that he came to pick her up anyways, but she couldn't deny.. she kind of liked it.

The fact that he didn't want her outside without him.. it was attractive in a way, just showed some of his clingy-ness.

The girl made sure to give her new found friends a goodbye before getting their numbers and social media. She didn't want to loose contact with them after this so they made plans to hangout sometime soon.

After hugging her friends goodbye, she walked through the large crowds. Each street had over 20 people just standing around- which surprised her since it was nearly 4 am now.

Lyric and the others originally wanted to walk her over there since they didn't feel comfortable letting her walk alone- but she kindly declined.

Zach's car was right out front so it'd be pointless to make them walk her, but they still weren't going to take their eyes off her until she got in the car safely.

When she finally got to the familiar black SUV, she turned to wave her friends goodbye one last time before sliding into the truck.

Zach glanced at the revealing outfit, chuckling a bit before purposefully swerving, causing the girl's head to hit the window.

"Zach what the- why the fuck you barely got clothes on?" His voice came out bland, with no emotion behind it.

He was definitely mad but he knew he had to get his anger in control, or else what happened last time would just happen again.

"I honestly just threw something on.. do you not like it?" She glanced down at her outfit with a frown... the last thing she wanted was for him to be mad at her.

But right now, that's kind of how she felt.

Zach bit the inside of his cheek- thinking of his next words wisely. He knew the girl was extremely sensitive, and he didn't want to say anything that would hurt her or stir up an argument.

"I love it baby.. I just don't want nobody else seeing you like that. Yo' whole ass out,"

It was kind of true, her butt was nearly on full display. Her tits would've been too if she didn't put on those nipple covers Lyric let her borrow last minute.

"I'm sorry baby.. guess I just got so excited to go out I didn't pay attention to the outfit." She held her hand out towards his and he wasted no time intertwining them.

"You good baby, just don't pull no shit like that again," He was still somewhat upset but he wasn't going to make a big deal, he'd get over it sooner or later.

Mal on the other hand was just happy it didn't escalate further, this time they were able to talk about it without feelings getting in the way.

"Had me about to kill yo' dumb ass,"

Deciding not to say anything, she just settled on shaking her head and flicking the man off.

"Oh and we moving into the new house tonight.. I just finished setting it up,"

After weeks of trying to perfect it he finally got it to how he wanted, there was no need to stay crowded in the old place anymore.

"Aww but I'm gonna miss my baby Lyric, maybe T'araj too.. I think I might just stay with them." She was only joking, but it was still funny to see Zach's reaction.

His face scrunched up into a frown and almost immediately he shut the idea down.

He always did this when she brought up leaving him, he just wouldn't allow it.. not ever.

Realistically Malora was already searching for low income housing around the neighborhood, she knew she couldn't stay in this man's home forever.

As soon as her account opened up she was going to pay him back, and then get out of his space.

Surely he was sick of her all up under him by now..

"Yeah ight, you know you not staying with nobody but me."

"Well I'm gonna have to get out your space at some point.." Now her body was turned towards him as she waited for him to respond.

This was a topic she had been pondering on for weeks now.. what's going to happen when she moves out?

Would they still be this close? Would he still contact her? Or would he just forget all about her and move on with his life?

The last thing she wanted was to lose her friendship with him, in all honesty he was her best friend. At least, that's how she thought of him sometimes.

Zach was the only one to help her when she was at her lowest, she would never forget it.

"Do you want to move out?" Was all he said while keeping his focus on the road.

He didn't look at her not once, and that had the poor girl on edge. 'Did I say something to upset him?'

"Um no.. but- so don't." He shrugged, interrupting her but not on purpose.
Zach wasn't mad per se, but he was a little butt-hurt when she mentioned moving out.

Surely he knew the topic would come up sooner or later but he really didn't want her to leave. Malora was the only person he cared about besides his cousins.

She took one last glance at him before putting on a smile. The girl was more at ease now that she knew he wasn't mad at her.

"Okay then I won't! You're about to be so sick of me just watch,"

"Oh I already- don't be fucking rude!"

When Zach finally pulled up at the new neighborhood Mal couldn't hide her excitement.

It was pitch black outside but somehow the block was still so beautiful. All the houses were three-story's or more, and almost every single home had Halloween decorations since October was near.

"Oh my god.. everything's so pretty," Her head was slightly peeked out the window as she was completely starstruck by all the home decorations.

A light slap to her thigh was enough snap her out of and she turned her attention back to Zach.

"Stop doing that before you get sick mama,"

"Aww you care about me?" She pouted even though she obviously knew the answer- it was just fun teasing him.

The girl could already guess what his comeback would be since he was so damn predictable.

"Shut up."

"You gone get enough of telling me to shut up boy!" He let out a low chuckle before waving her off and continuing his drive.

The drive was pretty far down the block since Zach chose the very last house on the street. Something about it just made him feel secluded, and he liked that.

Being around too many people gave him anxiety, so luckily with this structure he wouldn't have to see too many people.

"Oh my god is that ours?!" She excitedly pointed to the house they were approaching.

What stood out the most to her was the beautiful Halloween decor.. The front of house was themed 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and the roof had an 'Edward Scissorhands' sculpture.

Without a doubt one of the best Halloween themes she'd ever seen!

Zach knew how much she loved Halloween so he had to go all out for her, per usual. It was supposed to be a surprise which is why he never mentioned it to her.

If he would've mentioned it then she'd beg to help and the whole purpose would've for nothing, so he kept it a secret.

"Yeah.. you like it? I know how much you love Halloween so I wanted to surprise you." He found himself becoming anxious when she didn't respond right away.

Did she not like it? Maybe he could've done better on some parts?

As if she could sense his worry she quickly reassured him by grabbing his hand and placing a small kisses on it.

"I love it baby! Everything is so gorgeous, you did all this on your own?"

"Lyric helped me pick out one of the sculptures but I did the rest," He simply replied, playing with the skin of her hand.

Mal felt a little bad that she couldn't help out with anything. He decorated the entire outside, moved all their personal items from the other house, and not too mention he furnished everything as well.

To her she felt like that was way too much to put all on one person, and she made a mental note to bring it up later.

"It looks great Z," she smiled, leaning over the gear shift to give him a hug. "Now can we go in please! I wanna see everything else too,"

"It's whatever you want mama."

━━━━━

She practically ran through the front door as soon as it was opened, causing Zach to shake his head. She was so hyper for it to be nearly 5 in the morning.

"Zach oh my god!" She exclaimed, taking sight of the first bedroom she walked into.

She assumed it was their's since it was customized with damn near everything she liked.

The room was a pretty sage green and white color combination, the whole thing just gave soft vibes. It was easy to tell Zach designed it purely for her liking and not his.

In his mind if she was happy, then he was happy.

The room was obviously a master bedroom, the bathroom was connected to it as well.

A flat screen tv about 95 inches was mounted on the wall, along with 2 speakers.

He also put up a bulletin board containing all her favorite anime posters. Everywhere she looked the room kept getting better and better, and she almost wanted to cry.

Everything was so perfect and he did all this just so she could feel comfortable. Shit, she didn't even have to ask! He just naturally knew what she liked and provided..

When Mal turned to him he was already staring at her, trying to figure out how she felt about everything.

She couldn't help the water forming in her eyes and the pout across her face. This all was just too much for her to take in, all of his kindness.

"Man are you 'bout to cry right now?" He sucked his teeth when she started covering her face and coming closer to him.

Zach hated when she cried, but he knew these were happy tears so he didn't do too much about it.

"T..this is just too sweet. No ones ever cared for me this much to do something like this," Her hands wrapped around his torso in attempt to give him a hug, causing him to grip her waist.

"Stop crying mama, you know ion like that shit." He used his thumb to wipe the tears from her cheek. "I'm sorry.. I just couldn't help it,"

The girl slightly chuckled before leaning her head into his chest, clearly enjoying being in his arms.

He leaned his chin on top of her head and they stayed like that for a second, just loving each other's touch before he finally spoke up.

"Look at me princess," he patted her back, causing her to lift her head and focus on him.

"I care about you, prolly' a lot more than I should. And whatever you want, you gone have.. Always."

authors note
they're so cutsie, now somebody
gotta die 😘 can't keep this sweet
shit up for too long or ima
start tweaking out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
5K 262 8
" I want all of you until there is nothing left of you..."
4M 86.8K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
63.4K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.