Iɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ | Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ L...

Bởi catzarekindacool

"The Invisible String theory is the idea that the universe always connects people who are destined to meet on... Xem Thêm

Iɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ
Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ Sᴀᴛᴇʟʟɪᴛᴇ
Iᴛs Nɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Wᴏᴜʟᴅ Tʜᴀᴛ I
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄs
A Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ🫶🏻
Wʜᴏs Aғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ?

Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

3.3K 171 42
Bởi catzarekindacool

Iɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ| Cʟᴀʀɪssᴇ Lᴀ Rᴜᴇ

"'Cause they said the end is coming
Everyone's up to something
I find myself running home to your sweet nothings
Outside, they're push and shoving
You're in the kitchen humming
All that you ever wanted from me was nothing"

__________________________________________

The teens found themselves between a furie and the one and only Medusa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, son of Poseidon. I'm Medusa," she said, her red lips forming a smirk.

Claire looked at her girlfriend, avoiding the serpent's gaze, Clarisse shook her head a stern look on her face.

Annabeth spoke up, "Percy, don't. She's a monster,".

Medusa took a breath a paused, "We all choose who we make our monsters, but, right now, that one wants to tear you limb from limb... and I'm offering you lunch. The choice is yours," she said turning before walking away.

Percy looked around, a slight smile on his face, "I think we can trust her,".

Immediately after he said that the rest of the group yelled.

"What?"

"Dude!"

"Oh hell no!"

Claire didn't say anything she was scared, this all was starting to feel too real. She walked over, grabbed her girlfriend's hand leaning into her chest.

Percy sighed looking around, "I can't explain it, I just... My mom used to tell me her story. And the point was always that she isn't what people think. And I definitely trust my mom. So I'm going in. You guys do what you want." he said before walking off to the house.

The rest of the group looked at each other, questioning looks on their faces.

Claire inhaled, putting on a smile, letting go of Clairsse's hand, "If anything goes wrong, we can take her," she said dusting off her clothes and walking off.

Clarisse followed, going wherever her girlfriend went.

_______________________________________________________

Medusa's house was actually nice, Claire thought while looking around.

"You must be hungry. I left snacks on the table while I get something proper going," Medusa's voice boomed through the house.

Claire looked at Clarisse, "Are you going to eat it?".

"I'd rather stab my eye out, she probably poisoned that shit!" she said while pointing towards the food.

"Oh you are just like your father, which I wouldn't say is a  good thing but it also isn't particularly bad," Medusa said flattening her dress to sit down.

"What is that supposed to mean?"Clarisse said, crossing her arms.

"You know sweetie, I don't like bullies. When one shows up on my doorstep, they end up spending a lot more time there than they planned for. The gift the gods gave me is that I cannot be bullied anymore," Medusa said, smiling.

Annabeth spoke up, cutting off Clarisse before she could respond, "What my mother did to you wasn't a gift, it was a curse,".

Medusa sighed lightly shaking her head, "You are loyal to your mother,".

Annabeth shook her head, an annoyed look on her face, "Yes,".

"You stand by her?"

"Always,"

"You love her?"

Annabeth took a breath before answering, "Of course I do!".

Medusa sighed again, "And so did I, So did I," she took a breath, "Do you know the story of how I came to be this way?".

Grover perked up, his mouth full of food, "I do!"

Medusa tilted her head at him, "Do you?".

He put his head down a little, "Do I?".

Medusa smirked, "Athena was everything to me. I worshipped her, I prayed to her. I made offerings... She never answered. Not even an omen to suggest she appreciated my love,".

She looked towards Annabeth, "I wasn't like you, sweetheart. I was you,".

Claire felt someone grab her hand, she looked down and saw Clarisse's hand, she was nervous, but who wasn't Medusa could take her hat off at any moment and they all would just be statues.

When Claire took her eyes off her girlfriend Medusa and Percy was gone, she felt Annabeth tap her shoulder.

"Get ready to run," she said looking at the two, worry laced in her eyes.

_______________________________

"She's not usually like that. I mean, a little bit, she is, but that was a lot. And Clarisse is like that by default," Percy said, playing with his fingers to ease his nerves

Medusa stirred whatever she was cooking, "They are going to betray you, especially that blond one,".

Percy shook his head, confused, "What, no Claire would never do that. Nither would the rest of them,".

Medusa chuckled, "You're foolish, we have all seen her prophecy, we all know what she will become, you will be an easy mark for them when the time comes,".

Percy perked up," What? What prophecy, what are you talking about,".

Medusa shook her head, "Your mother and I, we're like sisters in a way. Targeted by the same monster. So I find myself feeling protective of you," she said changing the subject.

Percy's eyes widened at the word monster, "A monster? My mom never talked about my dad that way,".

Medusa looked back slightly, "Where is she now, your mother? Is she safe?".

Percy shook his head, "No. She's not.".

"And do you trust your friends to help you to make her safe? Will they let you make her safe if it conflicts with their quest?".

Percy narrowed his eyes at her statement, quietly backing up and walking back out to the rest of the group.

"Guys," everyone looked at him, "We have to hide, now,".

____________________________________________________

They all rushed down the stairs of the basement.

"If my last moment is with you," Clarisse said pointing to Percy, "I swear, I'll kill you before Medusa can".

Just then the door creaked open, making the entire basement light up. Claire spun around gasping upon the rows and rows of statues.

"Come on," Claire said grabbing Percy and Annabeth's hands and shoving them in front of her, "Go, there is only one of her and five of us, if we split up she won't be able to get us all,".

Annabeth turned around, "I don't think it'd be that simple,".

Grover stopped her, "It could be. Here's the plan. I'll get in the air, I'll draw her attention. As soon as you hear me say, "Maia," you guys start...".

Clarisse scoffed as Grover floated away screaming, "Ok well we lost the goat boy, So, we're gonna need a new plan,".

Just as Claire was about to answer, Medusa's voice boomed through the house, making Claire grab her girlfriend's hand squeezing it three times, I love you, Clarisse looked down at their hands conjoined then looked at Claire smiling, she squeezed it four times, I love you too.

"We are not our parents until we choose to be. You four have chosen. A daughter of a self-righteous mother, who chose self-righteousness for herself," just as her heels clicked closer the group split up running all different ways,".

"And you, you could have shown your father what it means to stand up for someone you love. You could choose to save your mother instead of doing your father's bidding. If neither of you will help teach these lessons, perhaps you should be the lessons. When I ship your statues to Olympus,.. maybe that will get my point across even better,".

Claire held her breath as she watched Medusa get closer to Percy.

"Stand up. Let's have a look at you,"

Percy stood up eyes closed, holding onto his sword for dear life. Before he could swing Grover came flying in crashing into a bunch of boxes.

"I didn't really think this through!".

While Medusa was looking away, Annabeth slipped her hat on Medusa making her disappear and Percy aimed as best he could, trying to slice her head off.

Claire walked over, reaching her hands out trying to find the invisible head.

"Be careful," she felt Clarisse put her hand on her lower back.

Claire picked up the head, turning to her girlfriend smiling, and placed a kiss on her cheek, before walking away to hand the head over to Percy.

___________________________________

Claire walked around Medusa's living room, running her hands over the material of the couch.

Claire sighed, looking at her girlfriend, "What do you think she meant?'.

Clarisse walked over grabbing a hold of Claire's hands, "What are you talking about babe?".

Claire looked away from her girlfriend, sighing, "When she said we already chose to become our parents,".

Clarisse grabbed her chin making her look at her, "Babe she was probably just doing that to get in our heads, don't worry about it," she said pulling her girlfriend in for a hug.

Claire nodded, but Medusa's words still plagued her mind.

The two were interrupted by a knock, "Oh- sorry if I interrupted something," Percy said.

"You did," Clarisse said, annoyed.

Claire cut her off, smiling at Percy, "You didn't--what do you need?".

He smiled, bashfully at Claire, "Uh- we still have to go get Grover before we leave, he's still downstairs,". he said pointing toward the basement.

Claire nodded, grabbing Clairsse's hand, and walking to the basement door.

___________________________________________

The four of them walked towards Grover, he was staring at a statue.

"What is it?" Annabeth said, softening her voice.

"Uncle Ferdinand," Grover said, lowering his head.

"Grover I'm so sorry," Percy said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Claire started to walk away, this seemed like a personal moment she didn't want to hear anything she wasn't supposed to, so she would just circle back around.

When she found the group again they were talking about shipping Medusa's head back to Olympus.

Clarisse walked up to her, smiling, "Can't believe you left me alone with these idiots,".

Claire smiled," I just needed to clear my mind,".

"Claire!" Percy called out making everyone look at her, "Do you think it's okay if I ship the head back to the Gods," Claire looked at him confused as to why he was asking her for advice.

Percy quirked his eyebrow waiting for a response, "Uh- yeah why not, they are the reason we had to be here in the first place," She didn't want to say what she meant, not wanting to make the gods mad.

Clarisse smiled," What my sweet girlfriend is trying to say is, fuck the gods,".

Percy nodded taping up the box.

Claire looked at her girlfriend, shaking her head while laughing.

"Okay well that's what you wanted to say, and don't deny it," Clarisse said giving her a knowing look.

Claire nodded, "I did,".

____________________________

Dude this was supposed to be posted so long ago but snow fucked up my internet, so sorry for any typos because I literally tried posting this like five times.

But anyway, the new episode had me gagged, like wise girl?? seaweed brain????

I actually bawled.

But let me know what you think of this, your comments make my day!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

106K 2K 25
❝we'de still worship this love❞ [ COMPLETED ] ★ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 percy jackson and lena brown were the best of friends until they weren't 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 �...
211K 8.9K 24
"𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡-𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤...
15.8K 366 27
A demigod who is always out of place meets a sun god? A girl who is always on the move but belongs to nowhere, meets someone who understands her more...
64.1K 1.1K 10
❝ feels like we had matching wounds, but mine's still black and bruised snd yours is perfectly fine. ❞ ──── the exit , conan gray in whic...