✧*̥˚RISK TAKERS *̥˚✧ J.M 3

By jjstruelove

Aria Campbell, Kildares finest. Daughter of the riches. She was a Kook at heart, but that was until she fell... More

intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025

023

87 1 0
By jjstruelove

┊͙✧˖*°࿐
I look to you and I see nothing.
Mazzy Star

Aria adjusted the white sundress adorning her body as she watched Mike get on the stage, bodies surrounding her as the hot beam from the sun made her sweat.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming out tonight. Thank you for your support after a tough couple of months. I want to say thank you to our daughter for being here." He smiled towards her, Kie flashing a grin, covering her face slightly with embarrassment. "We love you."

His speech continued, bringing his wife on stage as everyone applauded.

Aria smiled, watching the couple intertwined with laughter. She cleared her throat, furrowing her brows as she saw John B, jogging up to find Sarah.

She glanced around, leaving Kies side, fiddling with end of her dress. Her body came to halt, her eyes flickering all around his face as he was bent by the fence.

"JJ?" She walked over, glancing around. "I saw JB. I knew you'd be around here somewhere."

He slowly stood, looking at the Kooks surrounding them. "Yeah...I just figured I'd keep my distance. Didn't really wanna spoil the party for you."

Aria nibbled on her bottom lip as they stood in front of one another. "Yeah. Kie told me you guys ran off. Are you okay?"

"No." JJ was quick to shake his head. "Look, long story short, we're mounting a full search and rescue mission right now because Big John got napped."

She gave him a once over with a tilted head. "What do you mean, JJ?"

"Uh, snatched, kidnapped, abducted, that kinda thing. To South America by Singh. So we have to get down there as soon as we can."

"South America? Right now?" Aria asked in disbelief. "Wait, are you asking me to go?"

JJ licked his lips. "Yeah, yes. We need you, Aria. Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, okay? I just...I get worked up about shit."

"Okay." Aria clicked her tongue. "But, so...you get all mad at me, throw insults at me, steal from dad, and just think, hey, South America! Let's go!"

JJ blinked. "So, is that a no? You're just gonna ghost me? Us?"

"JJ." Aria held her forehead. "We need to talk. We can't keep doing this. I understand you're hurting or whatever but you can't keep pushing me away."

"I know, okay?" JJ brushed his hair from his face. "I just...we can talk. But, John B, his father, Ari. Are you apart of this or not?"

Aria parted her lips. "My parents will have my neck! I can't. I've sacrificed everything for you."

"Cool. It's alright." He slapped his hands together with frustration. "All I need to know." JJ turned back around. "Look, about the money clip. I know what I did and I don't regret it. So, thank you. Actually, thank him."

Aria chuckled as he turned his back to her. "What is wrong with you? Why are you being like this? You're really gonna act like you don't care? About me?"

JJ froze, turning to face her. "I do care. Of course I care. I just have shit I need to take care of."

"I love you, JJ." Aria leaned forward, holding this side of his face. "Please."

"I'm gonna go help my best friend save his father." He grasped her hand, bringing it down as he held it between them. "Maybe I'll see you when I get back."

Aria took her hand from his grasp. "Yeah, maybe."

"If I get back." JJ mumbled before walking away.

Aria held her face in her hands, her bright eyes teary as she watched him walk away, John B sulking with anger as JJ grabbed his back.

By nightfall, the band was still playing and Aria was still heartbroken. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she sniffled, walking over to the table where Sarah stood.

Sarah was quick to make eye contact, both of their eyes puffy.

"JJ?" Sarah asked, finishing a glass of wine. Aria hummed with a nod. "John B?"

"Yeah. I came clean to him. He freaked. I don't blame him." Sarah shook her head, angry with herself.

Aria tucked her hair behind her ear, rubbing Sarah's arm in a comforting manner as Sarah leaned her head on the girls bare shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." Topper rushed over, Sarah lifting her head. "Are you okay? I watched you chug that. Are you crying? What's going on?"

Sarah glanced at him, sniffling. "Nothing." She began to cry, Topper bringing her in, holding her tightly.

Aria shifted, her eyes falling back to John B's silhouette. She feel the anger radiating off of him as he stared at Sarah and Topper.

"Sarah." Aria warned, hitting her arm softly as John B began to walk over.

Sarah lifted her head, her arms falling to her side as she ran her eyes over his appearance.

John B shoulder bumped the server, not flinching nor apologetic as glass shattered from his hit, the kid having his arms up.

"John B." Sarah attempted to grab him, his arms flying to meet hers as he nearly shoved her.

"Get out of my way." He seethed. His hands came to fly against Toppers chest, watching as the boy tripped back a few steps. "Feel good about yourself?"

Topper had his hands up. "We're not doing this here, bro."

"Feel good about messing up relationship?" John B hummed, pushing him once more as Sarah tried to get between them.

"I'm not ruining their party." Topper shook his head, feeling eyes from all around him, the loudness of John B had everyone curious.

John B cocked a brow, not backing down. "That's what you're worried about? Feel good about yourself?"

Sarah grabbed his arm, spinning him around to face her as she breathed heavily. "For once in your life would you just turn around and walk away?"

Aria drew her bottom lip between her teeth, locking eyes with John B, she glanced back at Topper, the back to him.

"Hey, no hard feelings, bro." Topper teased, the cockiness in his voice made Arias stomach turn as she watched John B blink. "We good?"

John B slowly turned around, running his eyes over his fist before bringing his fist and flying it into the side of the Kooks face. Topper groaned, hitting the grass harshly as Sarah whined.

The brunette shook his hand, feeling the pain in his knuckles. "You like that shit, Top? Huh? Huh?"

Everyone gasped, holding their hands over their mouths as they watched. Aria breathed, looking at JJ with panic.

John B continued to lay his fist into his face, blood spewing as Aria looked away, covering her mouth at the sight.

Mike Carrera hurried to pull the boy off, slamming his palms in John B's chest. Aria stepped in front of John B, defending him against the older man. "Please, Mr. Carrera. He's going to leave."

In the heat of the moment, Mike reached towards her, tossing her aside gently. JJ huffed a breathe, coming out of no where to shove the man's chest. "Don't ever put your hands on her!"

"JJ." Aria gaped, shaking her head. "Go! Go! Both of you!"

She watched them both leave the scene, Topper still laying lifeless with his mother holding his face, Sarah in tears.

Aria glanced up at her mother, the woman raising a brow with a smile on her face as she stared at the Pogues.

Aria shook her head at the snarky woman she called her mother. Aria rushed to the boat, both of the boys glancing up at her with confusion.

"Get off the island." Aria urged, helping untie the boat quickly. "Seriously. The Thorntons press charges, we know what happened with Pope. Do you want a repeat of last year?"

John B shook his head, swallowing as he turned over his shoulder. "Thank you, Aria."

"I'm sorry, John B." Aria apologized, her hands shaking. "Be careful, okay? Please."

JJ nodded, his eyes snapping up to meet hers as she cupped his cheeks. Aria brought her lips to his temple, squeezing her eyes shut momentarily. "Take care of yourself. Both of you. Now, go. Go."

Aria watched the boat engine turn on, the sound of paramedics in the distance. In a blink of an eye, the two Pogues were off into the water.

topper got his shit rocked and god
am i glad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 31 8
John B and Sarah have just broken up. What happens when he meets a beautiful Kook at a kegger ? Will the fact that they live on two different sides...
112K 1.6K 50
what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nearly every week? Aria Millies is the Pog...
78.8K 1.1K 30
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆. Whether Rafe or Aria liked it or not.. Aria comes from a very rich kook family, higher then the cameron's. Not tha...
634K 8.2K 28
Bree Thornton was a kook from figure eight. Her life was pretty boring until freshman year when a brown haired hippy chick decided to be her friend. ...