Role Of A Peasant (ROAK Prequ...

By TheDashingDiglett

Y/N and her friends can only keep pushing as they strive to defeat the beast that had been terrorizing them a... More

One

Intro/Key

21 4 1
By TheDashingDiglett

No book of mine has led the vibe to keep going. None until Role Of A King. This journey I've been going along with has led me to inspiration, and it sort of gives me enough motivation for this story, and all the next.

(Believe it or not, this was not supposed to release this early)

And yet, here we are now.

I don't know what to say, except;

Cheers to my ROAK proofreaders, Ember and Yamper.

Cheers to my twinnie, Jac.

Cheers to my supporters, my friends, and followers.

And cheers to you, the reader who came for more, and maybe even some new readers exploring the fandom.

Key-

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last Name

B/F/N- Best Friend's Name (Glances at Ember)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
178K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
430K 29.5K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...