'Buzz off!' A Walker Scobell...

By themockingjay_xo

Y/n L/n a talented singer and actor has always had an easy time getting along with people and making them lau... More

I make an enemy.
I stutter a little.
We get icecream. Different though!
I get an explanation?!
I have too many emotions.
I get accused. (Short and SILLY🙀🙀 )
We play truth or dare.
🚀I kiss a boy.🚀
🙀I hug a boy.🙀
❄️I'm delusional.❄️
🍫 I don't get hot chocolate 🍫
🔱I explain myself. Well, he explains for us.🔱
🥤Messed up Movie premiere🥤
⭐️I feel funny.⭐️
🎀We have a sleepover🎀
🌲 together🌲
💋Bed and Bruises💋
💗I love you.💗
🍫🍨we hangout🍨🍫
🖤girl...🖤
🧪we disprove people.🧪
🍫we talk🍫
THE THINGS I DO FOR YALL (a/n)
💙We get there.💙
🧪We comfort my little brother.🧪
🎀I think in the shower🎀
❤️I comfort my boyfriend.❤️
what does that mean?
I hangout with my girlfriends little brother.
I feel sick.
I wake up.
I ask for help from my girlfriends brother.
We fight.
We fixed it.
We grow up.

⭐️the next few days⭐️

2.9K 40 149
By themockingjay_xo

After kissing Walker goodbye at the airport I get on my flight.

On the plane ride I'm sat next to a girl a little younger than I am. She's got dark red hair and a blue backpack.

"Okay, I'm sorry to bother you-but are you Y/n l/n? Walker's girlfriend?" She asks me.

"I am! What's your name?" I respond.

"Max." She grins

"Nice to meet you Max.  you have any social media?" I ask.

"Yeah, instagram!" I get my phone out. "Max_.pookie" she laughs. I follow her.

"perfect! You wanna post a boomerang? I'm bored." I ask her.

"Um, YEAH!" She says and we post one. 

Like this https://pin.it/5eWjCYVat

After a minute her phone starts blowing up. 

"Holy shit-" she says. 

"Oh-sorry I should have warned you." I say apologetically.

"Don't apologize." She says.

"So, what's your favorite color?" I ask

"Oh, green and blue all the way. What about you?" She responds.

"Oh, ____!" I exclaim.

We spend the entire flight talking, we find out she only lives a few minutes away from me.

I'm glad I've made a friend.

She's also a real one because she helped me conceal the fuck out of those hickeys.

🎀

When I get home I'm met with an excited little Nico sprinting over to me. Well, I guess he's not so little anymore.

He's grown a lot since I left. "Hey!" I say to him.

"Y/n! You're back!" He runs around me in a circle

"I-Is Walker here too?" He asks me.

"No, sorry dude. He had to go back to his family." I explain.

"Oh, okay." He says disheartly. 

"But...guess what?!" I say, earning a grin.

"Yeah?!" He asks, waiting

"You're gonna get to meet him!" I smile as wide as I can.

"Let's go!" He says happily.

"Are you gonna ask where?!" I question him.

"Where?" He asks

"On set." I smirk.

"What set? Huh?" He asks confused.

"The set of the (GUYS I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY WHY DID I PICK THE GOOFIEST MOVIE RAHHHH) Garfield!" I exclaim.

(I can't fuckimg take this shit seriously y'all I'm sp done-

WE CHANGIN IT TO TROLLS SORRY ❤️)

"The set of trolls!" I smile and laugh.

"What?!" He shrieks excitedly

"You're gonna be in a movie!" I say.

He gives me the biggest hug he's ever given me.

(Guys I'm sorry but this is me when I see Garfield movie set on my screen 💀

Trolls is the same kinda idea though so it's fine)

"Okay, come on, let's go catch up!" I say and we walk out of the airport.

"Where's Aunt Kellen?" I ask him. He shouldn't be here alone. It means he had to walk through our sketchy ass town.

Yeah, all my acting has made bank but hospital bills, Nico's school, clothes for the both of us, our house, bills, I have to pay for literally all of it.

My Aunt Kellen is retired, and 'I make enough for a full sized family' so it's up to me. 

"She's at home. Like always." He shrugs it off.

"How's school?" I ask him

"It's real good. I have a really good friend for once." He says happily. "My teachers actually like me now too! Ooo-and you're not gonna believe this-but a girl has a crush on me." He exclaims

"What?! Really?" I nudge him with my elbow. "Look at that. Things are shaping up for you kid." I smile.

"Yeah, they really are. Now I-I get to be in a movie too!" He smiles big.

"Wait-do I get to miss school?" He asks.

 "Yeah. But, they'll have a tutor on set for you." I burst his bubble.

When we walk inside I see Aunt Kellen on the couch. "Hey Y/n! Long time no see!" She says and gets up to give me a hug.

She smells like cigarettes. Fuck. She's been smoking around Nico.

"Hey Auntie." I respond. I have to be polite.

"Here, I'll show you our room!" Nico says. Our room? It's like being poor all over again. Oh my gosh I do not spend months away from my family just for Nico to have 5 feet of space to hangout in.

I should probably give backstory.

I started acting when o was eight, Nico was sick and so was my mom. My dad wasn't around. We used to live in Chicago, so I had easy access to auditions.

I went to them and started booking various parts. I met Walker at my third audition ever, I didn't have many friends so I approached him.

The rest is history.

Nico got better, I payed for bills, we moved to Texas though. I was able to audition through videos since I'd been in other projects at that point.

I realize that I've never told Walker any of this. He knows Nicos my kid brother, he knows my mom dad and my dads not around...but he doesn't know how we got there.

I look at Nico as he pulls me into our room. His lungs are weak, she shouldn't even have a pack of cigarettes in the house.

"tada!" He says

"Wow, you made it look so great!" I say to him

He beams with pride. "Thank you!"

Over the next two days Nico attends school and I get our stuff ready to leave for California, where the trolls movie is being filmed. I'm glad his first movie is animated. I'm not ready for kids to be making edits of him.

We're about to leave, I'm just waiting for Nico to get home.

I like my Aunt Kellen just fine, but she's been pushing it with Nico. I walk into the living room one day while Nico is at school and see her starting a smoke session.

Her bleached blonde hair up in a ponytail. Her slightly overweight body sitting down.

"You know Nicos lungs are weak." I say softly. 

"He can get stronger then." She blows a puff of smoke at my face.

This woman has worse mood swings than I do.

"I'm sorry if I came off as disrespectful. But his lungs are weak from all of those years being sick. Please don't smoke when he's around." I say even quieter then before and she draws in a long breath of smoke.

"I don't see him here." She rolls her eyes.

"He'll be here any second. Stop. " I retort.

She stands up and I take a step back but hit the wall. "Don't boss me around. You know, I see why your dad wasn't around." She says to me.

I can't take her seriously right now. What the fuck is she saying? Making me sound like some book character.

"Don't say that." I say trying to remain calm. 

"I'll say what I want." She rolls her eyes and blows a puff of smoke in my face.

I cough at her.

"Aw, don't get sick y/n. You'll end up like your poor mommy." She smiles at my discomfort.

"Don't say stuff like that. You better not being saying stuff like that to Nico he-" suddenly my cheek is stinging. 

Did she just hit me?!

"Did you just-" Nico walks in

"Hey y/n, are we leaving now?" He asks and looks at me.

"Yeah. I was just saying bye to Auntie." She gives me a hug. "You know I love you y/n. That was for your own good, can't let you get prissy and spoiled." She whispers in my ear.

Seriously, what the fuck is this woman on? That's cringe.

I grab our bags and Nico and I walk to the airport together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 422 14
Leah gets cast as Annabeth for the Percy Jackson series. She meets her love interest , Walker Scobell. They both know Percabeth is just a fictional c...
295K 5.7K 29
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬. ❞ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈...
89.5K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...
75.4K 1.1K 24
"Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep" IN WHICH i write imagines about walker scobell <3