SLANDER ,, apply fic

By -DOLLSZN

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─── 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗦 wasn't one for the quiet life- she loved the click of the cameras and the way... More

WHAT A WASTE • introduction
TOLERATE IT • form
FINE LINE • cast
I KNOW YOU • one
MARGARET • three
WHITE FLAG • four
FIGHT OR FLIGHT • five
WCBF (WFYL) • SIX

NEW ROMANTICS • two

79 11 89
By -DOLLSZN

"Hi, my name is Mason Thames and I play Dorian in Legacies season 2." Mason greets the camera on set. Francis holds two fingers up behind his head while taking a sip of her juice next to him.

"This is my favorite person in the world Francie." He pulls the girl into frame, who waves towards the camera without taking her lips off of her straw.

"About to film the best kiss scene in history," Mason nods, arms crossed as Francis finally pulls away from her drink. "I don't want to kiss Mason but... gotta do it for the check." She commented and went back to suckling on the straw.

"He uses cherry coke lip smackers." Mason rolled his eyes and pulled the microphone closer to his lips. "It's her first kiss." He whispered and Francis laughs, pushing him off frame.

"Okay Mason, here's what we want you to do," the director calls his attention and pulls Francis gently to stand a little in front of him. "You're gonna cup her face mid line," he nods, putting Mason's hands on her face.

"She's gonna come up and hold your wrists," the directors nods, and Francis' hands pull up. "And when you're done with your lines you go in for it, but slowly. Give her enough time to pull away, think about it and then reciprocate it." She nods and he pulls his hands away.

Mason nods and walks back to the other side of the set. Francis' makeup artists come by to touch up her face. "How many mints did you eat?" Her makeup artist teases and Francis laughs. "All the ones in the trailer." She plays along.

They pull their hands away and walk off of the set. "Okay, rolling!" He shouts, and Francis looks down. "And.. action!" He calls.

Francis crosses her arms. "You can't hide him from me forever." She shakes her head. "Oh Jude," Mason shakes his head. "The last thing I'd think of is hiding your boyfriend from you." He leans against the table.

"Then give him to me!" She shrugs, letting her arms drop next to her. "I wish it was that easy." He walks up to her. "Both of our lives would be at stake if Silas was released," his hands come up to hold her face. "I would kill to protect you." He whispers.

Francis stares at him. There's a beat before Mason finally starts to lean in, eyeing her lips. Her head cocks back slowly— at the same pace he was coming in.

One. Two. Three. Four. She says in her head before she starts to lean back into him.

The kiss itself was gentle, and Francis could tell it was because Mason was scared of freaking her out. Especially since it was her first kiss.

Francis' hands trail up to his shoulders to pull him a little farther down— trying to capture the surprise.

"Cut!" The director yells once the two pull away. Liam is leaning against the directors chair, watching from the screen. "Retake, but with me this time!" He yells, and the crew starts to laugh.

"You guys have crazy chemistry," one of the crew comments, nodding as the two step off the set. "Thanks." She smiles, looking over at Liam. He had a pretty neutral expression— not one of pride or happiness. He was just there.

spencieeee
who's free tomorrow night?
i wanna go to the color factory
in nyc so bad

ginny weasley
i might be!

franklin
can't, filming in pa

sweetheart
how'd the kiss scene go
were his lips chapped?

bailes
LMFAOOOO
probably

franklin
for your information
it tasted like cherry coke

spencieeee
girl cherry coke is so nasty

sylv 🩷
what kiss
who did you kiss

spencieeee
you're so far behind
she told us about the kiss weeks ago
she kissed mason

sylv 🩷
?? WHAT

sweetheart
omgosh he was your first kiss

franklin
yeah but it didn't mean anything
so it wasn't really

spencieeee

sure it didn't

sylv 🩷
my chest is collapsing
it was supposed to be me

franklin
it still can be
maybe if you weren't too scared to text him

bailes
was it good tho
like in all honesty would you kiss him again

franklin
for a scene ofc
but if i had a choice no

sweetheart
her true first kiss is saved for liam

spencieeee
LMFAO FR

franklin
you're all blocked

"Liam, Mason and I are going off set for lunch. You coming?" Francis walks into Liam's trailer and stares at his blonde hair. "No. I'm good." He hums, not even bothering to look back at her.

"Okay. Do you want something?" She mumbles, hand still on the handle. "Nope. Got everything I need." He sighs and turns back to his phone.

Francis pouts and steps back down the stairs of the trailer, closing the door. "What'd he say?" Mason asks, taking a sip of his coke. "He said no. I think he's upset." She mutters and shifts her jacket higher up her shoulder.

"It's okay, it's Liam. They'll throw him a gummy bear and he'll forget about it." Mason snorts. Francis laughs and crosses her arms, walking by Mason.

liam2cool97 has made a post !

•••

•••

liam2cool97 i 💙 hanging out with u.

lorenavazquez bff!!
^ lovediop who the fuck!!!!!
^ judiesilas right where is francis

lorenavazquez second pic is my fav we were listening to apple cider by beabadoobee
^ lizzygraunts ??? THATS LIAM AND FRANCIS' SONG
^ lorenavazquez what?

"I really don't care." Liam mumbles, pushing his AirPods into his ears as he listens to Asher talk. "It sounds like you give a fuck, cause you're so pissy. Like a baby." He mumbles, taking a bite of his pasta.

"Can you shut the fuck up and invite Isaiah?" Liam groans, sitting down on the couch of the trailer. "Carlos too?" Asher asks. "Yeah." Liam answers after a split second.

"Damn. A FaceTime without Mason. You must be really mad." Asher nods as Isaiah picks up the phone. "Yeah?" He asks, shifting in his bed. "Liam is being annoying." Asher complains.

"I'm literally not?" Liam laughs. "Yeah, you're jealous of Mason cause everyone thinks him and Francis have more chemistry than you two." Asher nods. "That's a straight ass lie." Isaiah laughs as Carlos picks up.

"What do y'all want?" He asks, sniffing as his keys jingling in his hands. "Bro, are you at Walmart?" Liam asks, leaning back. "Yes, and?" Carlos asks.

"Can you bring me some chips or something, I'm starving." He sighs out. "You wouldn't be starving if you weren't a petty bitch." Asher comments. Isaiah laughs and turns the light in his room on.

"Right. Liam you are such a child." He comments. "I'm not!" he shakes his head. "You're acting like one kiss is gonna ruin everything," Isaiah nods. "What the fuck are y'all talking about?" Carlos asks.

"Liam's mad because Francis kissed Mason and everyone thinks they have better chemistry." "Oh my God, no I'm not!" Liam whines out and Carlos laughs. "You're such a baby bro, if she likes you she's gonna prefer kissing you. You do kiss this season right?" Carlos asks.

"Well yeah. But that's towards the end." Liam mumbles sadly. "You're so down bad bro." Asher laughs.

@frandiop has tweeted !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 63 6
Andy goldfarb x female reader you are so not invited to my batmitzvah Claire was the popular girl is what most people would say but do they really k...
2.9K 55 4
In which Milani's best friend gets her a part in a betasquad youtube video, where she meets possibly the love of her life or... In which Milani ju...
4.5K 54 11
ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 throughout the ups and downs of middle school, Naomi Baker, the school ' it girl ' and Andy Goldfar...
10K 26 2
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Danielle falls for her brothers best friend without knowing he's already fallen for her... 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢�...