แด…แด‡สŸแดœสŸแดœ is the ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ต๐“พ

By nae1nae1killua1

Just me and my chaotic horniness๐Ÿฅฐ all bundled up into a diary ๐Ÿ“” Enjoyyyyy~๐Ÿ˜˜ (Look at the introduction for... More

Introduction
แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แดแด€sสœ๐ŸŒš
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™
~๐”ป๐•š๐•˜๐•š๐•ฅ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–~
Lets talk: Ghost (แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แตƒโฟแตˆ)
Lets talk: Ghost pt 2
Lets talk: Books๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–
Lets talk: Smut
Lets talk: Kpop (สฐแต‰แตƒสณ แตแต‰ แต’แต˜แต— สธแตƒหกหก๐Ÿคฅ)
Lets talk: favorite words-?
๐ŸšจGhost Update๐Ÿšจ
Camera roll stuff-?
Lets talk: ๐™ฟ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š– ๐™พ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐“ž๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช
Quotes
แดแด€แด›สœแด‡แดแด€แด›ษชแด„แด€สŸ ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ต
Lets talk: ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Lets talk: Ghost pt 3
Soccer

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐Ÿฅด

32 0 0
By nae1nae1killua1

So ermmmmmm.. yea that is yet another guy I absolutely PINE for.. he's uhhh tall and he's like so fucking attractive like girl.. he's a fucking EMT🤤 he's so fucking chiseled and he has extraordinary buttocks like yummy. MOMMY HES SO FINE AHHHHHH. And don't even get me STARTED on his immaculate trumpet abilities like please sir, won't you spare the trumpet and blow me instead? 🥺I assure u I can make better tunes than the trumpet🤭.
Characters:
Luke
You (Y/N🥰🥳🥴😻😍🫣😳😘🤪🤩😜😝)

Smut level: 2.3
Goes as high as kissing🤷‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seat myself in moms car just as she starts the engine. I let out a tired sigh, its that time again, sectionals...I mean don't get me wrong, sectionals have actually been pretty fun these past few weeks but today I just don't have the energy for it. I'm already exhausted from school work. Mom backs out of the drive way and we are off. we didn't really talk about anything since she was in the midst of yet another angry client on the phone, just yapping away.

After about 15 minutes I finally arrive to the high school. I say my goodbyes to mom and hop out of the car. I get in using the side doors that lead straight into the band room.

Once I step into the band room I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it's empty. usually we get here at about the same time the drums have their sectionals. Its nice to have peace and quiet for once, until that peace goes right down the drain when, from behind me, the majority of our sections boys burst through the same door I had just previously used. Loud Sounds of laughter and voices fill the room.

Just great...

I let out yet another dreadful sigh as I made my way upstairs to my locker. Opening it, I take my case out and try seeing through my usual routine of taking my trumpet out, assembling it, then leaning against the wall to look at my
phone as if I'm incredibly interested by whats being displayed in my screen until we actually start playing...
But that routine is inevitably
disrupted when I hear the clink of the door opening once again. I look to see who had entered when I'm meet with the oh so familiar voice of Luke greeting the others from downstairs. My heart skips a beat, oh god, its him..he's one of the usual highlights of my sectionals. THE one THE ONLY.. LUKEEEEE
(ok gurl- calm tf down🙌)

I know I should be used to him by now, after all he's our section leader and I usually see him like everyday, but I just can't shake this feeling of butterflies in my stomach whenever he's around.

-later-

My trumpet falls from my lips for about the 100th time, they feel sore. Luke has been making us redo the same measure for the last 10 minutes. According to him, "it just doesn't sound right." I roll my eyes, and mumble incoherent words under my breath.

"Y/N we have a problem?" Luke abruptly states, his tone is stern and manly (LAWRD have mercy on me😩🙏), looking directly at me, I turn bright red. Ah shit, he musta heard me.🤥

"Uh no sir...I MEAN uh Luke-" I fumble on my words as Luke narrows his eyes, staring me down skeptically. Just the feeling of knowing he's staring right at me makes me shiver...jesus he cant do that and expect me NOT to get a lady boner.

He continues to stare at me suspiciously for an extra five seconds, making me think I'm prolly sweat buckets by now. Suddenly he clicks his tongue and turns back to the rest of the section,
"Alright....well let's just skip that part for now and get to our feature, we haven't really touched up on th-"  Luke's voice is eventually drowned out by the whrrring of the ceiling fan as I zone out, it's as if Lukes words go in through one ear and out the other. I mean,  I have other things to worry about. That are much more interesting than what he's saying. Yk things like how I'm looking him up and down. Like how I'm stalking him as if he was prey. Ugh I can just imagine what he'd be like in bed... man what I would give see too him fuck, I bet those buttocks are better than any Greek gods by far.
(girl-😧)

God he looks so fucking good in those sweatpants. I stare at the muscular outline of his chest and the way that skin tight shirt perfectly accentuates his features. My eyes then move to his sinewy arms and his hands that wave around as he talks, one of which is gripping onto his trumpet. My eyes then start to venture lower...to his waistline..then to the waistband of his sweatpants and then to his quite noticeable bulge (it looked at me first guys🥸) he GOTTA be packin.. ain't no wonder why he got so many exes.

"Y/N" Luke says again, this time more loud and serious. I whip my head right back up to his face, I'm quick to notice that he's blushing the slightest bit, although he covers it up with an "ahem"

"Sorry" I mutter as I look back down to my music and I hear him quietly utter back a, "it's fine" before he continues his long rant on how to hit the high notes and, "if you can't do it, well your just not good enough."

Come on focus Y/N...what's up with you tonight. Your being extra delulu for no reason. It's just another night.

-about 20 mins later-

Feeling bored...My eyes wander about the room for about the 10th time, like I've got nothing else to do. I look from the whiteboard at the back of the room, to the multitude of choir posters on the wall beside it, since we're practicing in the choir room today, they go in order saying "do re mi fa so la-

"Y/N" Luke speaks loudly once more, with a hint of annoyance this time. I crane my neck back to him with a nervous/scared smile. Man I really suck  at focusing today. his expression consists a mix of agitated and concerned at the same time.

I try to speak but I take a big gulp first,
"Uhh..y-yes?" I ask, already feeling nervous. please don't make me play by myself, please don't make me play by myself, Please don't make me play by myself, I BEG of you please-

All of a sudden I notice that he has now titled his head to side the slightest bit, whilst arching his eyebrow

"You ok today? I've noticed you haven't been paying attention all that that well," at this point everyone's now looking at me, waiting for a answer.

"Oh uh Sorry about that, I'm just uh..tired I suppose." I utter. Dammit that was embarrassing. I reach up to scratch my neck. I feel like I'm getting hotter. like my hearts beating a milion times per second

"You suppose?" Lukes voice interrupts my thoughts, his tone sounding almost sarcastic and suspicious. He tilted his head a bit more on the last word and smirked. Fuck. That was hot. What are you doing to me. Stop it. You heathen.

There's a moment of long silence, I guess I forgot that that was another question because I'm just sitting here like an idiot.

entranced by his gaze, I watch as Luke puts down his trumpet and takes three long strides before he's in front of me, bending down and resting his hands on his knees, meaning his face is literally RIGHT in front of mine. I remain aloof (or at least try to). God hes so close right now, I can smell his cologne. its amazing. Intoxicating almost.

Luke waves his hand in front of me from side to side, "Hellooooo anyone alive in there?" He asks, chuckling a little. The butterflies in my stomach multiply and my hands grip my trumpet tight.

Oh god oh god oh god. He's right in-front of me. I open my mouth to say something but my throat feels clogged. Like all my words just bubble up and dissolve right as they touch my tongue. My heart is quite literally bursting out of my chest. I hope my he can't read my face.

"D'uh uh uhm yea, sorry what?" I mutter, humongous sweat droplets might as well be dripping down my face, cuz hot diggity dog is he HOT. Like HAWT-HOT. By now everyone has erupted in laughter, making jokes about me here and there, some "oooooh"'s can also be made out. Luke seems to sigh before he looks down then back up, as if he's thinking bout something. Suddenly he leans in, right next to my ear and whispers,

"Can you stay a few minutes after sectionals is over? I wanna talk to you" I just sit there utterly flabbergasted, paralyzed, stunned, bamboozeld...all of the above. 
I'm still frozen even after Luke has now returned to the center of the room. Even after I no longer feel his hot breath radiating against my ear. Even after I no longer hear his voice, actually I don't think I can hear anybody's voice right now. Everything else sounds muffled.

Ohhhh no no no nononononononono. My heart simply cannot take being in a room alone with Luke. Nu uh. No way. Not in a million years. I'm perfectly fine staring from afar.  I'm perfectly fine staying delulu. After all delulu is the solulu👍

-after sectionals-

After sectionals was announced over I felt relieved. Finally I could go home and get a good night's rest. I follow my bustling section that's exiting the choir room and tug at my phone from my Jean pockets. Just as I'm about to text my mom to pick me up I feel a hand land on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. I turn around wondering who it may be, but freeze when I realize it's luke standing behind me. It's luke's hand that fell onto my shoulder. Its luke that's staring at me questionably.

Oh shit, guess I forgot I was supposed to stay after sectionals, dammit I coulda gotten away with it too...His hand withdraws from my shoulder and I wait for him to speak, to timid to say anything myself.

"I did say I wanted to speak to you after sectionals did I not?" He asks with an arched eyebrow.

"Your right I'm sorry, I totally forgot about it" I reply

"Well I do hope it won't take up much of your time" he says almost sarcastically. My lips part to respond,

"Oh don't worry, I haven't even asked my mom to come get me yet" I reassure him with a awkward smile and gesture towards my phone.   He looks at my phone then back up to me though his expression remains aloof. An awkward silence falls upon us as I stare up at him waiting for him to say something.. anything.
.
.
"Uhm.. so what did you want to talk a-"
"Yea I just wanted to ask you some things" He interrupts. He shifts all his weight to one side and leans against the door frame, and god just look at those chiseled arms of his... I would give anything to watch this man workout for a day.  My throat feels dry, like it's swelling up so I take a gulp, except it doesn't help whatsoever. He doesn't wait for a response before he opens his mouth to speak again,

"Have you been getting enough sleep lately? I've noticed you've been rather distracted during sectionals and I really feel it's important that you aren't because we don't have enough time together as it is" He says
Dammit... I want prepared for that question yet. What am I supposed to say, I mean it's not like I can't tell him that I day dream about him on the daily. hell no! Biting my lip, I advert my eyes as I try to come up with a response,

"Yea I've been sleeping good, that's not the issue." I answer honestly. I'm lucky I'm able to get a good nights sleep every night, although Luke never fails to make an appearance in my dreams that's for sure.

"Then what is?" He asks again. quick to ask questions are we? I purse my lips and fidget with my hands. Looking away I open my mouth to answer but i clam up. The ability to pronounce even a single word feels impossible with him peering down at me like that, just watching me.. just waiting for me to make a mistake.

"Well uh I mean.. uh.. it's just.. uhm" I fumble with my words and scratch my neck nervously, my eyes dart about the room is every direction never staying in one place too long. Maybe I'm just looking for a way out.. just looking for a door with a big exit sign that has my name written all over it. Only upon hearing Him sigh frustratingly, do I immediately shut up.

"Do you like me or something?" He suddenly questions me, his tone wears a hint of lazy annoyance. Like he's rather lick the bathroom floor than he with me or something.
Wow. Okay. He just went there. No hesitation. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if my jaw dropped to the floor right now. I'm quick to look back up to him, with furrowed brows and a frown, absolutely ready to deny anything and everything, for my very life depends on it.

He stands straight with his arms crossed and his eyes staring directly into mine..and all of a sudden... I figure out that I can't do it. I just don't have it in me lie to a face like that. The face that's eyes are staring so deep into mine willing me to tell the truth. His eyes.. they shine with a glint of.. something other.. something new and different. One I surely haven't seen before at least. I put it aside for the meantime and pry open my mouth, letting the volcano of lies spew out of me

"What? Uhm well you see I just, uh..it's just, you-I uh" I humiliatingly fumble on my words again and again as his unwavering stare taunts me.
trying so desperately to come up with an excuse I scrunch up my nose and look down. Think Y/N Think!

Luke steps closer to me and I back up just as he does so. Except Luke doesn't stop there, he stalks toward me and with every step he takes forward, I take one back until my back hits the wall. In doing so, I drop my phone and the loud clang of it colliding with the floor makes me jump. except my eyes never leave his, having been too scared of what could happen if they did. My heart is thumps loudly in my chest.

his hands press on either side of the wall and he leans down so we're eye level. God blessed. If he pressed his mouth to my neck right now, I'd surely melt into a puddle at his feet. Hell I'm already half way there(if ykyk😏) He stares at me long and hard. His eyes burn into me as they watch me closely. Like he's waiting for me to make a move.

I feel shaky. Like I'm made of jello. Like I'm going to collapse any second. I'm afraid of my face contorting in ugly expressions because of this feeling. I don't want to scare him off so I squeeze my eyes shut and I'm pretty sure my bottom lip is quivering by now.

He looks down to my shaking legs then back up to me and smirks and something about the atmosphere suddenly changes. He shifts closer to my ear,

"Well? Do you?" He asks, his voice barley above a whisper. His eyes droop downward again as he lifts his hand, settling it onto my neck, which fits perfectly into the palm of his hand. Man I would even let him choke me...Please choke me...

his hand is elevated just enough so that only his fingertips are touching me. slowly, Luke begins to trace my clavicle before inching downwards, moving closer and closer to my chest slowly but surely. my body trembles with anticipation.

"Even if I did this?" He whispers, still peering down at my chest just as his pointer finger hooks the collar of my shirt. I tense, I should probably say something right about now but my mouth remains glued shut...He waits for a second, but when I don't reply he huffs and repositions his hands, snaking them around my torso. His left hand now lays settled on the small of my back, holding me close. While the other is lifting my chin towards his face. Forcing me to look up at him. He leans forward, his mouth lingers near the shell of my ear, His breath tickling my neck in the process

"What about now?" He asks, his voice just barley audible. That's it, this is the point of no return. There's no possible way I could look at him right now. If I did, I will surely explode, combust, disintegrate, evaporate, malfunction, you name it. My whole body feels scorching hot right now. I'm practically on fire. (Man am I lucky he's an EMT am I right gals?😏)

A unbearable silence stretches between us as I refuse to respond. By the looks of it, luke is surely enjoying this much more than me. He's calm and collected and he doesn't sound confused or rushed, but me on the other hand... yeah no... Im practically on the verge of heart failure right now. My hearts beating 1000 times per second and my breathing is abnormal. It's as if I'm hyperventilating then I'm back to normal and then I'm back to hyperventilating again.
if I had an ounce of strength right now I would push him away and make a run for it, but it feels as if all the energy has been drained out of me. It's like I'm standing between two walls except one actually IS a wall and the other is currently bombarding me with uncertainty and nerve racking thoughts.

eventually I let out a painful sigh and nod shamefully. Accepting the fact that this is no longer a secret of mine. My hands fly up to my face, desperately wanting to be invisible and hide from the world.. to hide from him.

"I-im sorry.." I say even though it sounds muffled coming through my hands, my whole body is shaking at this point. Luke grabs hold of my hands, his grip firm but endearing and pulls them away from my face, uncovering my now tomato red painted appearance.

He angles his head in such a way that it is now excruciatingly close to my lips and I inhale sharply. Oh my god.. he's so close to me right now, the smell of his cologne is so fucking enticing. Luke stays there for a second, his mouth just millimeters from mine. Until his bottom lip brushes ever so gently with my top lip making my breathing hitch.

before he finally crashes his mouth onto mine, passionately. Every rational thought inside me disappears.. I can't tell whether it's the proximity, or the sheer adrenaline but all I can say is that I love it.

I let my shaky hands roam about his body as I melt into the kiss. It tastes sweet and sugary. Eventually I sink my hands into his hair for something to grab onto and a satisfied groan rumbles in his throat. His every touch lingers on my skin as goosebumps spread down my neck and across my chest.

Sooner than i would have liked, the kiss is over and Luke chuckles at my puzzled expression and he boops my nose before turning around to leave. (Boi what the hell boi🥸)

"You're cute"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 949 20
OMFG PLS DON'T READ THIS I REGRET THIS ERA OF MY LIFE SM JFJDJDJSJDJDJ PLS I ONLY KEEP IT UP FOR MY ONLINE FRIENDS
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
173K 8.3K 53
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
18K 415 45
Aayla and Bly grow closer to one another every day of the Clone Wars. An AU of Blyla where the Clone Wars end differently! All fluff, no smut!! Cov...