Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

The Resistance.

38 8 2
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

Note: The following updates are of 8th-9th January.

~

Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh:

There are three developments that preceded the Al-Aqsa Flood.
- First: the marginalization of the Palestinian cause locally and internationally.
- Second: the arrival of an extremist zionist government which prioritized the displacement of our people and imposing sovereignty over the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Third: the normalization processes and integrating the occupation into the region, treating it at the expense of our people and our cause.

Faced with this, our Palestinian people and our resistance decided that a reality of this kind cannot be confronted with traditional means. Hence, the Al-Aqsa Flood was the response.

The enemy set three goals: annihilate the resistance, recover the prisoners, and the implementation of the displacement plan for Gazans towards Egypt. I tell you that the enemy, despite the destruction and massacres, has failed to achieve any of the war's objectives.

Hamas is present in Gaza, the West Bank, Al-Quds, and in the diaspora, in the conscience of the nation and the free people of the world; it cannot be eliminated. Hamas has entered every home in the Arab and Islamic nation and the world.

These objectives were adopted by the American administration and the Western alliance. We clearly state that this aggression is American-"israeli", as the American administration pushed all its capabilities and devised the war plan to eliminate the resistance.

The enemy designed four stages of war: aerial bombing, ground invasion, focused operations against the resistance, and the political phase.

Despite the heavy cost, massacres, and genocidal war, the enemy failed to achieve any of its war objectives.

After nearly 100 days, the zionist intelligence and its Western ally, along with drones flying over Gaza and bombing, all failed to liberate even a single living prisoner from the Gaza Strip.

The "israeli" occupation will never be able to recover its prisoners except by releasing all of our prisoners in its jails.

Due to extreme panic and disturbance, the occupation killed three of their own prisoners, mistaking them for a deception operation by Al-Qassam Brigades.

The objective of displacement has fallen, due to the steadfastness of our people and their deep roots in our land. When allowed, the people of Gaza who were stuck outside entered Gaza, and the people of Gaza did not leave it.

The occupation failed in all its military objectives. It succeeded in only one thing, which is revealing its murderous, bloody face to the whole world after committing all these massacres.

What is happening in the West Bank is serious and significant. The enemy is brutalizing its people, and about 350 martyrs have ascended since the beginning of Al-Aqsa Flood.

The entire region is on a boiling plate, with martyrs on supporting fronts in Lebanon and elsewhere.

We see that the world's nations are pouring weapons to the occupation through air bridges and aircraft carriers. It is time to support the resistance with weapons because this is the battle of Al-Aqsa, not just the battle of the Palestinian people alone.

The daily losses of the zionist occupation in Palestine at the hands of the heroes of the resistance are much greater than what the occupation announces.

The videos the world sees of the resistance operations are just a fraction of what is happening on the ground. Not all operations are filmed, but the occupation army knows the facts.

Yesterday, the zionist media spoke about what they called the "hardest day for us" in Gaza. After nearly 100 days they talk about hard days because there are men who have kept their promise to Allah.

The resistance front in Gaza is a strong, cohesive, promising front with a long strategic breath, leadership, and control. This is a source of pride for all the sons of the nation and the free people of the world.

The time has come for the struggle of spears. This battle of Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa is not only Gaza's battle. The people in Gaza are in the front trench for defence and attack.

~
🇾🇪 Yemeni Military Media releases a video in honor of its 10 martyred Naval Forces members, as part of the "Battle of the Promised Conquest and Sacred Jihad" in support of Al-Aqsa Flood.

One of the martyrs, Abdulmalik Ismail Al-Talibi, states at the beginning of the video before his operation:

"Our people, from here from the Red Sea, as we undertake this operation, we strengthen and raise your heads high as we write the greatest stances in the cause of Allah. We ask Allah to bless us in this work, in our support of the oppressed, [based on the directives] in the heart of Sayyed Abdulmalik Badr El-Din Al-Houthi."

The video then shows scenes of the ten martyrs, with the lyrics:
"Our martyrs are our greats.
Our martyrs are our strength.
Our banners are raised with them.
With their blood, they planted light.
And their generosity is overflowing from the clouds.
And their position is the highest."

"With them, we renewed our covenant of the free and oath
That on their path, we remain,
As long as there is an earth and sky."

~

Saraya Al-Quds:

Watch: A message from the zionist prisoner, Elad Katzir, who is being held by Saraya Al-Quds. "They abandoned us."
Al-Aqsa Flood

(Note:
Katzir begins his message in English, then switches to Hebrew.)

In Hebrew, he says:
"I have been in the custody of the Islamic Jihad for 3 months. Bibi Netanyahu, my message is to you and all members of the cabinet. You have abandoned me in prison. You left me to face death for the first time in October 7. And now, you want to abandon me for the second time for three months here in Gaza."

"I watched my relative die, and by a miracle I am still alive. Don't tell my family that you've done everything to return me, that's not true. I want to tell my family that I miss them a lot. I want to be returned along with the rest of the captives, and for them to stop this genocide war. I miss them a lot, life is difficult on me here. Every day that I am alive is a miracle. Don't forget us here, we die here every day."

"For every day that the war goes on, more soldiers die and more captives are killed. Stop the war and return the captives to their families safely. I call on you to accomplish a prisoners exchange deal with Hamas and return us back to our families."

~

Palestinian Islamic Jihad:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

The occupation forces' act of deliberate murder against a man, his wife, and a child who were in another car by firing upon Palestinian vehicles at the "Iksa" checkpoint northwest of the occupied Al-Quds is a new field execution crime added to the war crimes committed by the enemy against our people.

This crime and its likes are evidence that the occupation is waging a campaign of extermination, ethnic cleansing, and displacement against our people throughout the entire land of Palestine.

We call upon the sons of our people to escalate resistance everywhere to respond to the crimes of the occupation and to thwart its plans.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement.
Sunday, January 7, 2024 – 25 Jumada Al-Akhir 1445 H.

~

Mujahideen Brigades military spokesman, Abu Bilal :

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"So you did not kill them, but Allah killed them. And you threw not when you did throw, but it was Allah who threw, that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

O masses of our patient and steadfast people,
O masses of our nation,
O free people of the world:
After three months of the brutal, savage war against all aspects of life in the Gaza Strip, and after the steadfastness of our proud patient people and their brave strong resistance, we salute our people and our families in Gaza who have endured various forms and types of cowardly zionist aggression and terrorism. We salute those who did not spare their resistance, nor their Al-Quds, nor their Palestine from anything valuable. They sacrificed the soul, blood, money, homes, and children, endured with all determination and firmness in the face of the ugly brutal crimes of the zionists and their allies, and stood firm in the face of the plots of the devil's allies and their malicious conspiracies.

Today, we face with our fighting people, with full faith and reliance on Allah, the most heinous crimes of the corrupt enemy supported by all the devils of the earth and their allies, for three months. We engage in our blessed battle, armed with an iron will that this enemy cannot break or bend from achieving its legitimate objectives. Indeed, the persistence in crimes of killing, destruction, and assassinations will only make us more firm and committed to our path until sweeping the enemy from every inch of our land.

O masses of clear truth, our fighters in the Mujahideen Brigades, along with their brothers in the fighting and resistant factions, have, by the grace of Allah and His success first, then by their determination and firm faith, inscribed the most heroic epics in our battle with the cowardly, defeated enemy, despite the scarcity of resources and the enormity of challenges and sacrifices.

In this battle, we bode farewell to a group of heroic martyrs from the leaders and fighting cadres as they advanced in the ranks, advancing and not retreating, inflicting wounds and killings on the enemy. On the seventh of October, the heroes of our special units participated in destroying the settlements around the Gaza Strip and the sites of the so-called the Gaza Division in the enemy's army, where this Division collapsed before the strikes of our fighters along with our brothers in the resistance factions,

We have achieved much as we enter the fourth month of the war, by the grace of Allah Almighty. We announce to you that our victorious Brigade across the Gaza Strip divisions have achieved preliminary results from their operations as follows:
- We targeted 27 zionist military vehicles with anti-tank shells and explosive devices, completely or partially destroying them and killing and wounding those inside.
- We bombarded the zionist settlements surrounding Gaza with approximately 69 rocket barrages.
- Our fighters bombarded enemy vehicle gatherings and soldiers 49 times.
- We targeted 6 enemy zionist helicopters, causing direct hits.
- We shot down 3 reconnaissance aircraft, including a high-precision and very expensive Hermes 900 drone, in a joint operation with the Al-Qassam Brigades.
- In an unprecedented qualitative operation, we targeted a naval vessel off the Gaza Strip shores with a Sa'ir missile.
- We targeted zionist forces fortified with anti-personnel shells inside homes 9 times, causing enemy soldiers to be killed or wounded.
- We also carried out six sniper operations against zionist soldiers.
- Our fighters engaged in violent and fierce clashes, equivalent to 47 clashes in various combat axes, inflicting deaths and injuries on enemy forces.
- We seized many weapons and military equipment, of which we announced a part of.
- Our heroes thwarted two naval landing operations by the enemy forces on the shores of the Gaza Strip, forcing them to retreat carrying deaths and injuries.

- We also participated in joint operations with the resistance factions. We targeted with the Al-Qassam Brigades three zionist aircraft with, and as we also participated with Saraya Al-Quds in rocket barrages, sniping a soldier, and targeting special forces.

We say to the enemy that its defeated army's alleged claim of controlling northern Gaza Strip is nothing but an illusion it tries to market.

Our victorious forces carried out a series of air, land, and sea defense operations within the last 48 hours:
As for the naval targeting, we targeted a ship targeting Gaza City and its residents, and as for the two air defense operations, they were targeting a drone and another helicopter. On land, a troop carrier in Sheikh Radwan was targeted, and soldiers fortified inside a building in Al-Shati' camp were targeted, and our fighters bombarded the settlements of "Nahal Oz," "Sderot," and zionist gatherings in the Gaza Strip axes with rocket barrages.

The images that prove the truthfulness of our forces were broadcasted because you are an enemy used to lying.

O masses of our nation and supporters of the mujahideen and the fighters, we bring you the good news of these blessed operations, of which we have shown scenes of a part and will show more scenes in succession, Allah willing.

We thank all those who supported our people from the free people of the world and the resistance forces and the honorable and truthful in our nation, asking Allah to accept our jihad and the jihad of our people. We affirm that we are proceeding in our jihad and our resistance until victory with the help of Allah, and we still have more in store.

The zionist criminal enemy must know that its crimes will only increase our firmness and commitment to our path until the occupation is swept from every inch in Palestine.

Allah is the Greatest, and glory to Allah, His messenger, and the believers.
Allah is the Greatest, and victory is the ally of the mujahideen.

~

Mujahideen Brigades:

Military operations of the Mujahideen Brigades in three months of the battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:

• 69 rocket barrages.
• 49 bombardments by mortar shells of military gatherings.
• 27 military vehicles targeted.
• 6 sniping of soldiers.
• 47 armed clashes from zero distance.
• 6 targetings of military helicopters.
• 3 downings of drones.
• 1 targeting of military warships.
• 9 targetings of barricaded forces.
• 2 thwartings of naval landing operations.

~

🇾🇪 Mohammad Ali Al-Houthi, Head of the Revolutionary Committee in Yemen:

Our message to the ministries of transport in all countries of the world and to the global shipping companies transiting through the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea, and passing through Bab al-Mandab:

This is a simple step to avoid blackmail by America and Britain and paying the costs of maritime insurance, which is:

Every ship should declare the following phrase:
"We have no relationship with 'israel,'" when crossing the Red Sea, or Bab Al-Mandab or the Arabian Sea.

To the brothers in the Yemeni Ministry of Defense:
If the ships declare this phrase and then deceive and head to the ports of the occupied Palestinian lands to supply the zionist entity, put them on the blacklist, and they will fall into your hands when they cross next time, Allah willing.

This is a simple and inexpensive and will not impose any financial costs on any company. This step does not require the militarization of the Red Sea and will not harm international navigation.

We reaffirm:
- What the Armed Forces are doing is to stop the "israeli" terrorist criminal aggression and break the siege on Gaza.
- Those who stand in the way of our prevention of "israeli" ships or those heading to the occupied Palestinian lands, whether Americans, British, or others, are doing so in compliance with the "israeli" request and protection for them to continue the entity committing racial genocide in Gaza.
- Their stance is one to promote crime and terrorism against 2,300,000 people in Gaza at the same time.

This step will undoubtedly encourage, as it is a step that enhances the confidence of the Yemeni Armed Forces that these ships operate clearly and transparently. Thus, it thwarts the opportunity for American exploitation and its coalition from commandeering and militarizing the sea and disturbing its tranquillity.

With this step, ships can continue to sail peacefully without any obstacles and avoid the hassle of detouring around the Cape of Good Hope. It is an easy and cost-effective measure.

~

🇾🇪 Ansarallah spokesman Mohammed Abdul Salam:

The statements from US officials regarding developments in the Red Sea, as if they are a threat to global interests, is an American attempt to divert attention from the "israeli" massacres against the people of Gaza.

This is something the whole world should pay attention to.

The insistence of the ruling elite in Washington to go far in supporting "israel" against Gaza could explode the region. America must bear the consequences of this arrogance and realize that militarizing the Red Sea will not prevent Yemen from continuing its support operations for the Palestinian resistance in Gaza.

🇾🇪 Ansarallah spokesman Mohammed Abdul Salam:

More than 100 journalists have been martyred by the zionist enemy's raids in Gaza, where the zionist-American massacre is taking place for the fourth consecutive month, in front of the eyes and ears of Western countries that have bombarded the world with talk of democracy, human rights, freedom of opinion and expression.

With the martyrdom of each journalist in Gaza, most recently Mustafa Thuraya and Hamza Al-Dahdouh, the falsehood and deceit of Western propaganda is exposed and falls apart.

In this context, we say to the journalists of Palestine: you are carrying out a humanitarian mission by conveying your oppression to the world. The martyrdom of your colleagues stands as a damning indictment of the falsehood of Western propaganda.

You are alive, O people of the message; and as martyrs, people of a cause that will remain and never die.

~

Journalist Ali Salem Abu Ajwa, the grandson of Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, ascended to martyrdom as a result of an IOF bombing in Gaza City, becoming the 110th martyred journalist in Gaza since October 7th.

Glory to the martyrs of truth.

~

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades - West Bank:

Your crimes against our people will not go unanswered.

~

Prisoners and Ex-Prisoners Affairs Commission:

From last night until this Monday morning, the "israeli" occupation forces have launched a widespread arrest operation, detaining at least 40 citizens from the West Bank, including former prisoners.

The number of arrests after October 7th reached 5,725.

~

National Resistance Brigades (Martyr Omar Al-Qasim Forces):

Our fighters engaged in fierce clashes northeast of Deir al-Balah with the occupation army forces using heavy weapons, causing deaths and injuries among the enemy ranks.
Al-Aqsa Flood.

~

Spokesperson for the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr. Ashraf Al-Qidra:

Hospitals in southern Gaza have lost their capacity to accommodate the wounded in departments and intensive care units.

There is severe overcrowding in hospitals in southern Gaza, with hundreds of wounded lying on the ground in corridors and courtyards.

~

Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza:

Monday, January 8, 2024
The 94th day of the brutal "israeli" aggression on the Gaza Strip.

The "israeli" occupation commits 17 massacres against families in the Gaza Strip, leaving 249 martyrs and 510 injured during the past 24 hours.

The toll of the "israeli" aggression has risen to 23,084 martyrs and 58,926 injuries since the 7th of October.

~

🇮🇶 Islamic Resistance in Iraq:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to grant them victory."

In continuation of our path in resisting the American occupation forces in Iraq and the region, and in response to the massacres of the zionist entity against our people in Gaza, the fighters of the Islamic Resistance in Iraq attacked the occupied Al-Rumailan base in Syria using drones.

The Islamic Resistance confirms its continuation in striking the enemy's strongholds.

"And victory is only from Allah. Indeed, Allah is Mighty and Wise."

Islamic Resistance in Iraq
Monday, 24 Jumada al-Thani, 1445 AH.

~

Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

A short while ago, Al-Qassam fighters managed to snipe a zionist soldier and kill him with a Qassam "Ghoul" rifle, east of the Al-Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

Al-Qassam Brigades bombarded "Tel Aviv" with a rocket barrage in response to the zionist massacres against civilians.

~

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades:

Our heroic fighters were able to engage in fierce clashes with the zionist enemy soldiers on the fronts of advancement in the central and eastern parts of Khan Younis city, using machine guns and RPG shells.

Al-Aqsa Flood.

~

Hezbollah releases pictures of its martyr leader Wissam Tawil, who ascended in a cowardly IOF strike that targeted his car in Khirbet Selem, southern Lebanon.

He is seen with a number of leaders in the resistance, including: Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah (media 1), martyr Hajj Mustafa Badreddine (media 4), (from right to left) martyred leaders Hajj Mustafa Badreddine, Mohammed Srour, Hatem Hamadeh, Wissam Tawil, and Hajj Abu Mohammed Salman on the far left (media 5), martyred leaders Hajj Imad Mughniyeh and Mohammed Srour (media 9), and martyr leader Hajj Qassem Soleimani (media 10).

[Media: Photo]

Hezbollah:

Martyred fighter and leader Wissam Hassan Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad."

~

Zionist sources have been discussing a major security incident that took place in Gaza, which is still under security censorship.

Zionist sources admitted earlier that a very prominent zionist actor and singer is seriously wounded, and that a large number of soldiers were killed or wounded, as a number of anti-tank missiles were fired at their tent while they were dancing.

Another group fled to a nearby house, which was destroyed by the resistance upon their entry.

~

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Secretary-General, Ziyad Al-Nakhaleh:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

The Secretary-General of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement extends his sincere congratulations and condolences to the Secretary-General of Hezbollah, His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, to the members of the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon, and to the brotherly Lebanese people, on the ascension of the great martyr and fighter, Wissam Tawil (Al-Haj Jawad), who had a significant and distinguishhed presence in the march of resistance, and particularly in the heroic confrontations presented by the fighters of Hezbollah on the southern Lebanese front in defense of Lebanon and in defense of Palestine and its fighting people in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

The martyr leader Wissam and his brothers in the Islamic Resistance in Hezbollah affirm, through their martyrdom, the unity of resistance in all arenas on the path to Al-Quds.

We pray for the acceptance of the martyr, and for you, his family members, loved ones, and the resistance, the covenant and promise that we will remain together until the liberation of Al-Quds, God willing.

Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine
Monday 2024/1/8 – 26 Jumada Al-Akhir 1445 H.

~

Hamas:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

We, in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), extend our deepest condolences to the Lebanese people, our brothers in the Islamic Resistance, and the leadership of Hezbollah, for the martyrdom of commander Wissam Tawil, who ascended in a cowardly assassination operation carried out by the terrorist "israeli" occupation army in southern Lebanon today, while he was performing his jihadist duty in supporting and aiding Gaza, in the face of the fascist zionist aggression.

We affirm that the escalation of the zionist enemy's aggression and its targeting of resistance leaders in various arenas will not deter the forces of resistance, which will continue to target this arrogant enemy and make it pay the price for its crimes and violations.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Monday: 26 Jumada al-Akhirah 1445 AH
Corresponding to: January 8, 2024.

~

Three heroic martyrs ascended in a cowardly assassination operation by the IOF in Tulkarem.

They are:
Martyr Youssef Ali Al-Khouli, 22.
Martyr Ahed Salman Musa, 23.
Martyr Tariq Amjad Shaheen, 24.

Glory to the martyrs.

~

🇮🇶 The Islamic Resistance in Iraq publishes a photo of the Al-Arqab advanced cruise missile that it used to target occupied Haifa a few days ago.

~

Hezbollah:

About the martyr commander Wissam Hassan Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad":

- Name: Wissam Hassan Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad"

- Family Status: Married with four children.

- Born in the town of Khirbet Selem in southern Lebanon on September 20, 1975.

- Joined the ranks of the Islamic Resistance in 1989.

- Underwent numerous military courses, advancing through various stages of military training to the highest levels.

- Significantly contributed to the development and enhancement of the training apparatus in the Islamic Resistance.

- Participated in several notable operations of the Islamic Resistance, especially before the liberation of the South in 2000.

- Took on the reconnaissance mission in the Iqlim al-Tuffah region after the "israeli" aggression on Lebanon in April 1996, later becoming the deputy head of the same region.

- Sustained severe neck injuries during his participation in the special operation in Sujod in 1999.

- Engaged in special operations targeting "israeli" positions in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms after the liberation of the South in 2000.

- Participated in the special prisoner capture operation (The Truthful Promise) in 2006 and in the July War.

- Accompanied and worked alongside many martyred leaders of the Islamic Resistance (Al-Hajj Radwan [Imad Mughniyeh], Sayyid Thulfiqar, Al-Hajj Abu Muhammad al-Iqlim, Al-Hajj Abu Issa al-Iqlim, Al-Hajj Hatem Hamadeh, Al-Hajj Alaa Al-Bosna, Al-Hajj Khaled Bazzi, Al-Hajj Mohammed Srour, among others).

- At the onset of the global war on Syria, he was at the forefront in confronting terrorist organizations, leading several special operations against them, contributing to the second liberation.

- After the launch of the Al-Aqsa Flood battle on October 7, 2023, he led several special operations targeting "israeli" military sites and deployments near the Lebanese-Palestinian border, in support of the steadfast Palestinian people in Gaza and in solidarity with their noble resistance.

- Received several commendations from the Secretary-General of Hezbollah, His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.

- Assassinated by the "Israeli" enemy on Monday, January 8, 2024, in his village of Khirbet Selem in southern Lebanon.

~

Hezbollah publishes scenes of martyred commander Wissam Tawil, who ascended in a cowardly IOF assassination operation today. In these videos, martyr commander Tawil reads his will:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good."
"Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah. Some of them have fulfilled their vow, and some are still waiting, and they have not changed in the least."
This is the Truth of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty.

l wished to be martyred between the hands of the Master of Time [the Twelfth Imam], may Allah hasten his reappearance, and if Allah grants me martyrdom, I ask him to revive me so I can earn this honor many numerous times.

By Allah, I used to wish to be martyred more than once under your banner, the banner of Imam Mahdi, O his Eminence the Secretary-General [Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah].

My will to the fighters of the Islamic Resistance, know that the path in which you are walking, is the only path where you will reach the highest ranks with Allah, the Mighty and Majestic. There is only the path of jihad in the cause of Allah to earn the highest ranks, and it is a door that Allah has opened to his special guardians.

Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah, and his blessings and best prayers and peace be upon our master and our prophet and the beloved of our hearts, Abu Al-Qasim Muhammad.

~

🇮🇶  Islamic Resistance in Iraq - Al-Nujaba Movement:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
"Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah. Some of them have fulfilled their vow, and some are still waiting, and they have not changed in the least."
This is the Truth of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty.

The America of evilness and the usurping occupation entity continue their series of targeting the heroic leaders of the resistance, having failed in confrontation and after the fighters have proven that they have the upper hand on the field and the cowardice and treachery of their enemies.

Today, the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon, Hezbollah, exalts another martyr on the road to Al-Quds, namely the leader Wissam Hassan Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad," who ascended as a result of targeting his vehicle in Khirbet Selem, South Lebanon.

As we offer our condolences to His Eminence Sayyed Nasrallah for the loss of another star from the Islamic Resistance in Hezbollah, we affirm that this path is the only one that preserves the dignity and glory of Islam, and that the liberation of Al-Quds must be consecrated with the blood of valiant men who have devoted themselves to supporting the truth and fighting falsehood, and following in the footsteps of the martyrs, the righteous, and those with high aspirations who have forsaken the trivialities of this world for the goodness of the hereafter, and this is the great triumph.

And there is no power or strength except through Allah, the Most High, the Great.

~

—> Mujahideen Movement:

We mourn with all meanings of dignity and challenge the martyrdom of the leader Wissam Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad," the commander in the Lebanese Hezbollah, who ascended after a cowardly assassination carried out by the zionist enemy in south Lebanon.

We extend condolences and blessings to the Lebanese people and the brothers in the leadership of Hezbollah for the martyrdom of Al-Haj Jawad, who fell a martyr while supporting and aiding his brothers in Gaza, ascending in the battle of honor, dignity, and resistance, and on the path to Al-Quds.

The assassination policy pursued by the corrupt entity will not deter the fighters of the nation from their path. Rather, it will increase their firmness and determination to sweep the entity from our nation's lands, and the cowardly enemy will pay a heavy price for its crimes.

Palestinian Mujahideen Movement
Media Office
Monday, 8-1-2024.

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Rapid Response Groups (Central Command):

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"And do not think of those who are killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision, rejoicing in what Allah has given them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [fighters] who have not yet joined them, that there is no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve."
This is the truth of Allah Almighty.

With the highest expressions of glory and steadfastness, and with great pride and honor, the Rapid Response Groups in general, and the Tulkarem Brigade in particular, mourn the martyrs of the Tulkarem Governorate who joined the ranks of the martyrs following a cowardly assassination operation carried out by the zionist enemy in the Aktaba area of steadfastness.

Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Flood Battle:
The martyr hero, one of the Rapid Response fighters, Youssef Al-Khouli
The martyr hero, Ahed Rajab
The martyr hero, Tariq Shaheen

We pray to Allah to accept them among the martyrs and the righteous.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, blood for blood, and wounds for retribution.

We also mourn the martyr of the resistance in Lebanon, the martyr hero Jawad [Wissam] Tawil.

We announce the start of a wide operation for all our brigades and groups from this moment until further notice.

Your brothers and soldiers,
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Rapid Response Groups (Central Command).

~

Gaza destroys western divide-and-rule narratives

Since Israel's assault on Gaza began, three separate polls show that Arab and Muslim populations are shifting their support away from Washington's regional allies toward West Asia's Axis of Resistance.

By Sharmine Narwani.

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Rapid Response Groups (Central Command):

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"So you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
This is the truth of Allah Almighty.

O great and steadfast, fighting masses of our people:
We swear, we know with certainty the extent of pain and suffering you endure due to the arrogance of this brutal Nazi enemy, which experience has proven to understand only the language of blood and fire. We also know with certainty your rejection of a life of humiliation and suffering. Allah has blessed us with the honor of jihad in His cause, to attain one of the two good things: either victory or martyrdom. This is our covenant to Allah Almighty, and to our noble martyrs who preceded us on this path.

For by Allah, if we were to die and live again, then die and live, then be killed in the cause of Allah a thousand times in defense of our honor, children, elders, and holy places, we would not care, and wish to live to fight and attain martyrdom and success in the Gardens of bliss.

O great masses of our people, who have endured beyond the limits of patience, we give you the good news today that by the grace of Allah, His praise and His sole guidance, our brave soldiers in the Rapid Response Groups (Martyrs' Brigade) successfully carried out a heroic operation a short while ago, firing upon two vehicles carrying herds of settlers near the entrance of the "Enab" settlement. We confirm that they inflicted casualties.

This operation is intended a preliminary response to the cowardly assassination carried out by the treacherous zionist forces against the Sheikh of resistance, Saleh Al-Arouri, the heroic comrades on his path, and the martyrs of the city of Tulkarem, who joined the constellation of martyrs this evening in Tulkarem city.

We also warn the enemy against continuing its arrogance or harming our leadership, both at home or abroad, across all organizations. Should this repeat, then we swear by Allah's name and all the oaths He has permitted, we will respond with full force, but our response will be deep within the entity, and we will bring back to you what the days have made you forget, reminding you of the curses of Abdelbasit Odeh, Abdelsalam Hasouna, and Ayat Al-Akhras upon your people's heads until the Day of Judgment, and we will revive those memories to become a reality you live in every moment.

We also confirm that the sectarian strife you planted in the minds of the Palestinian people and the sectarian division you created among sons of one [Islamic] nation have fallen under the feet of the martyrs and heroes of the Al-Aqsa Flood battle and all who supported and responded from the sons of the Axis of Resistance.

Allah prevails in His affair, but most people do not know.

In the name of Allah we begin, and upon Allah let the reliant rely.

If the Lord of Honor is with us, then who can be against us? His promise has preceded, and He is one who does not break promises. By My Might and Glory, I will surely support you, even after a while.

Mercy for our martyrs, and no mercy for you.

Soldiers and fighters,
The Palestine Liberation Movement (Fatah),
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades,
Rapid Response Groups (Central Command).

~

Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

They thought there was no one in the homeland.

~

⚫️ Saraya Al-Quds - Tulkarem Brigade:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Allah Almighty says: "And do not think of those who are killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision."

Praise be to Allah, who supports the fighters and humiliates the arrogant.
Blessings be upon the Imam of the mujahideen and the leader of the brigades from Badr to the Day of Judgment, who honored a believing people with jihad and humbled the nation of disbelievers with the edge of his sword.
As for what comes after...

With the highest expressions of jihad, glory, and steadfastness, and with great pride, Saraya Al-Quds - Tulkarem Brigade, the military wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement, exalts to our great fighting people a group of pure and heroic martyrs:

Martyr fighter: Ahed Rajab.
Martyr fighter: Yousef Al-Kholi.
Martyr fighter: Tariq Shaheen.

Who ascended on the evening of Monday, January 8, 2024, in a cowardly assassination operation carried out by special zionist forces of the zionist enemy army in the city of Tulkarem, joining their fellow martyrs in defending their land and fulfilling their sacred duty in fighting this brutal enemy, after a journey of jihad filled with sacrifice, heroism, and confronting enemies.

We in Saraya Al-Quds - Tulkarem Brigade, as we mourn these heroic martyrs, affirm the following:

First: We pledge to Allah Almighty and then to our great people to continue in our national and religious duty to resist the zionist enemy and confront them at all times and costs.

Second: The cowardly assassination operation targeting our heroic fighters will not undermine the determination of our fighters, who will avenge the blood of the martyrs and continue their path in confronting the enemy.

Third: Let the enemy know that they failed in assassinating one of the leaders of the Tulkarem Brigade - Saraya Al-Quds and that their attempts to assassinate our leaders will not end the march; the victory flame will remain lit, the banner of "There is no God but Allah" will remain raised, the blood of the leaders will be the ink for the Brigades of victory and martyrdom, and fuel that lights our path, increasing the spark of resistance and its escalation throughout occupied Palestine and continuing the armed intifada. Their crime will return to them as fire and hell, God willing.

Fourth: Our heroic fighters, with the help of Allah, managed to surround the special forces of the zionist occupation army and target them directly with blessed bullets, engaging in combat and confirming injuries in their ranks before their withdrawal.

Our final message to the enemy leadership and "israel" that tries to meddle with our internal front:

The more you raise the cost of blood in the camp, the more you will proportionally increase the cost of revenge.
Tulkarem is the city of revenge, and this is the nature and habit of its people.

Our jihad continues, and our weapons are drawn in all arenas.
It is a Jihad of victory or martyrdom.

Saraya Al-Quds - Tulkarem Brigade.
Monday, 8/1/2024.

~

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine offers condolences to the brothers in Hezbollah for the martyrdom of commander Wissam Tawil "Al-Haj Jawad.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine extends its deepest condolences to the Secretary-General of Hezbollah, His Eminence Sayyed Nasrallah, the leadership, and the entire party, for the martyrdom of commander Wissam Hassan Tawil, "Al-Haj Jawad."

The Front expresses its immense pride in this commander, known in the fields of sacrifice and heroism, a distinguished fighter and an authentic defender of the soil of Lebanon against the usurping zionist enemy, responsible for a series of qualitative operations against the zionist enemy's positions and settlements. He was closely engaged with the Palestinian resistance, supporting our Palestinian people with a series of qualitative operations against the occupation's sites and its settlements in northern occupied Palestine.

He is considered one of the most important pioneering leaders who contributed to the military, logistical, and strategic development of the resistance capabilities, enhancing coordination between resistance factions, especially Palestinian ones, and boosting their capabilities.

The crime of assassinating the martyr leader Al-Haj Jawad will not break the resistance's determination or weaken the will of Hezbollah fighters and resistance factions to continue their resistance until the expulsion of the zionist enemy from our land.

As the Front mourns this martyr leader, it expresses its gratitude to the martyr and to all the faithful who sacrificed their lives for their homelands and for the just causes of our nation, at the heart of which is the Palestinian cause.

Glory and eternity to the soul of the martyr leader,
and we will certainly be victorious.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
Central Media Office
8-1-2024.

~

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Rapid Response Groups (Central Command):

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
"The assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs."

By the grace of Allah and with His praise, our brave soldiers were able to trap the enemy in tight ambushes in several axes within the camp of martyrs, Tulkarem Camp.

They continue to bravely and courageously confront the invading forces, lying in wait for their enemy and your enemy in every narrow alley and street, striking them with their blessed bullets and explosive devices.

Blood for blood, O sons of Zion.
And we remain committed to our pledge.
Nothing will deter us from deterring you except victory or martyrdom.
And let's see who besieges whom.

Your brothers and your soldiers
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Rapid Response Groups (Central Command).

~

Saraya Al-Quds - Tulkarem Brigade:

In their morning, awaken them, and tighten the grip on them.
Shake them, O Saraya, and scatter them like sand.
O Lions of Allah, march and strike, setting the highest example.

Note: The graphic reads, "We are ready, at every time, and under any condition."

~

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Rapid Response Groups (Central Command)

Allah is the greatest, and glory is to Allah.

Your soldiers and brothers, the sons of the Rapid Response Brigade, are engaged in very violent clashes with live bullets and explosive devices on several different axes in the camp of martyrs, Tulkarem Camp.

May you remain our shield, and may we remain your unsheathed sword, by Allah's will.

~

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Youth of Revenge and Liberation - Balata:

Hasten to jihad. Hasten to jihad.
Allah is the Greatest, O camp of martyrs.

By the grace and strength of Allah, our heroic fighters are confronting the storming of the camp with all bravery and ferocity.

It is a jihad of victory or martyrdom.

Your brothers, Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Youth of Revenge and Liberation / Balata Camp.

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades:

A fighter from the sniper unit was able to snipe a zionist soldier east of the city of Khan Younis.
Al-Aqsa Flood.

~

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The occupation falling into ambushes of death and explosive tunnels is an important indicator of its sinking in the mire of Gaza.

Gaza has become an explosive minefield, harvesting more leaders, officers, and soldiers of the occupation.

The escalation of strikes of the resistance against the zionist forces entrenched in various areas of the Gaza Strip confirm that the Strip has become entirely an explosive minefield, harvesting more leaders, officers, and soldiers of the occupation, and a graveyard for its vehicles and armored vehicles.

The enemy's admission of the killing and wounding of dozens of soldiers in the last hours by falling into resistance ambushes, explosive tunnels, sniper fire, mortar shells, and explosive devices in the ongoing battles in the central and southern Gaza Strip, and the continuation of the resistance in striking the zionist depth with rockets after more than 90 days is an important indicator that the occupation is sinking in the mire of Gaza, and that the resistance is imposing itself in the field, owning bases of control and command, and an element of surprise and ambush for the occupation soldiers.

The resistance, with its qualitative operations, succeeded in shattering the zionist deterrence force and breaking the overwhelming qualitative superiority of the zionist army in terms of weapons, equipment, and forces, through engaging in a long attrition battle and guerrilla warfare, in addition to its success in psychological and media warfare, all of which have resulted in this significant field achievement and the blatant zionist failure.

The occupation's announcement of the death of a zionist commander in the Givati Brigade from a heart attack after watching his colleagues being killed one after the other by the Palestinian resistance reflects the reality in the Gaza Strip and what the occupation soldiers are subjected to from painful and quality strikes and from continuous unprecedented exhaustion. This enemy will find in Gaza nothing but hell, death, and destruction, and will inevitably retreat defeated and humiliated from the Gaza Strip, dragging the tails of disappointment and defeat without achieving any of its goals or the ability to rebuild its crumbling and collapsing deterrence force forever.

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
Central Media Department
9-1-2024.

~

🇮🇶 The military spokesman for Kataeb Hezbollah in Iraq, Jaafar Al-Husseini, to Al-Mayadeen TV:

If the enemy thinks of any foolish act against Lebanon, the Iraqis will be present in the field in large numbers and equipment.

We will not allow "israel" or others to harm any country of the Axis or Islamic countries.

The possibilities are open against the Americans and their allies if any aggression occurs in Yemen.

In the coming years and decade, the scope of this Axis will expand to reach East Asia and some countries of the Caucasus.

Currently, our only considerations are lifting the siege on Gaza and stopping the "israeli" murdering machine.

Our battle with the Americans is ongoing and will not stop after the end of the operations of Al-Aqsa Flood. The departure of the Americans from the region is what will restore its stability.

After the [start of] Al-Aqsa Flood, there was a deepening of communication with the Palestinian resistance.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq targeted vital targets within the occupation entity with drones. [Note: The Iraqi Resistance has targeted "Eilat" four times, vital sites in the occupied Golan three times, a target in the Dead Sea, and occupied Haifa, since November; this is in addition to the nearly 150 operations targeting US bases in Iraq and Syria since October 18th.]

The Iraqi resistance used short-range ballistic missiles for the first time in bombing the Ain Al-Assad base.

The resistance used an advanced cruise missile for the first time and struck a vital target in Haifa.

As long as the enemy insists on shedding Palestinian blood, we will expand the geography and nature of the targets.

All American targets and sites in West Asia are a target for the Islamic Resistance in Iraq.

There is support for an aggression from the Gulf, and here we are talking about the UAE, which plays a malicious role at this stage. If the news we hear is true, the UAE will have a special file and we will have other words with them.

What concerns us now is stopping the occupation's massacres against our people in Palestine, lifting the siege on them, and removing the idea of displacing Palestinians from minds.

The targeting of the enemy's strongholds and interests in the region will not stop if the aggression on Gaza does not stop.

After the Al-Aqsa Flood, it is no longer possible for the zionist-American enemy to single out a state, entity, faction, or group.

The Axis has become very cohesive, with a clear vision and clear action.

~

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

In Response to the War Criminal Blinken's Statements

The Popular Front Warns Against Interference in Palestinian Affairs or Alignment with Suspicious American Movements Regarding the Strip.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine warns any Arab or regional country, among others, against interference in Palestinian affairs or alignment with the suspicious American movements regarding the Gaza Strip.

The Front affirms that the Palestinian people alone will shape the political future of the Strip after the end of the aggression, in response to statements by U.S. Secretary of State and war criminal Antony Blinken that leaders of "Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia agreed to help Gaza chart a future political path, and that these countries will discuss participation the day after the war in Gaza."

The Front considers any Arab and international intervention in this matter as a hostile step against the Palestinian people, to be confronted along with everyone behind it. The priority for these countries should be to completely stop the aggression, break the siege, boycott the occupation, stop normalization, close the occupation's embassies, expel zionist ambassadors, and internationally prosecute the leaders of the entity in international courts.

The behavior and positions of the U.S. administration are completely consistent with the zionist aggression, which is continuing to commit genocide against the Palestinian people, confirming that these American positions are constant in U.S. policy. We consider any illusion by Arab and regional countries about the U.S. administration and its positions is a form of alignment aiming to pass projects of defeat and achieve the goals of the occupation, trying to rescue it from the quagmire of defeat that it is drowning in in the Gaza Strip.

The Front affirms that resistance and targeting the bases and interests of the U.S. administration and its allies in the region and the world is the practical response and the strategic choice capable of bringing about a real change in U.S. positions, and forcing it to stop its support and bias for the criminal zionist entity.

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
Central Media Department
9-1-2024.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 4.5K 35
I am a Zionist. Well, we all know what that means. I believe Palestinians are animals and should be slaughtered, since the promised land belong to Je...
26 0 7
This story began as a NaNoWriMo 2012 work, with no planning, and even less idea of plot. I learned from that experience that I am not a 'pantser'...
3.5K 431 15
An informative guide to understanding the situation in Palestine. I do not claim ownership of any multimedia referenced in this book-- attribution an...
22.8K 749 40
SEQUEL TO THE URIE'S DAUGHTER *(do not read unless you've read book 1. This book is in continuation and won't make much sense otherwise.)* I wondere...