That Perfect Smile of Him

By ishqhuahaii

A chaotic husband,Arjun and a determined wife,Siya More

Arjun-Siya
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

18

396 26 1
By ishqhuahaii

"Siya, you didn't go to the doctor." He hurried off towards her after she opened the door for him.

Clad in a orange suit, her hair clutched together. She gazed up at him with eyes widened. This wasn't something she expected.
"Arjun, I..."

"What reason are you trying to give now Siya? After avoiding me for three days straight!" He questioned turning off the bubbling anger within him for wanting to get clearity about her first.

"I didn't went because I didn't... I am still searching for a good doctor."

A Bad Excuse! He internally scoffed.

"I already sent you the doctor's address two days back after you got this mobile of yours." He snarled after listening her giving excuses for how she had been betraying him.

She gulped looking down.

"Don't stay silent, Siya. Atleast speak up the reason."

"Arjun, let me close the door first." She clearly got scared after his first outbreak.

Nodding, he looked down, his jaws tightened around his teeths. Locking the door , she locked back to see him going inside the room.

"Arjun" She called him standing by the door of their room.

She found a way to continue after finding him silent.
"I will go tomorrow, for sure."

Sighing tiredly, he went inside the bathroom. Continuing making the dinner , her thoughts wandered off to the things happening to her from last 3 days.

Calmly, she stood before the mirror clearing her throat.

"It's painful." She tried to speak off professionally but it successfully went in vain as she felt it shameful to say that and her voice came out whining at end.

'You have to do it Siya , for your Arjun. For your husband'

And she kept herself off from going to the doctor being nervous for it all day.

And the conclusion she came with.
Sex in India is surely not spoken up.

The next fays repeated with the same and end wasn't too succesful to be called that.

Momentarily , her gaze went towards the room expecting Arjun to come out while she kept the containers full of food on the table.

"Arjun."

Ignored.

"Arjun."

"Arjun, I told you right that I will go tomorrow. Why are you expanding this issue?" Siya cried off.

Being her house's charm, all she hated her life was getting ignored.

"Why didn't you went day before yesterday, yesterday or today. I want the reasons, Siya." He hurled his words while the underkept anger clearly showed off on his face.

"Arjun, I..." She cried off again and her words got muffled up which angered him again.

"Wipe these tears and tell me clearly." He said sternly grinding his teeths.

"Don't be this harsh." She whined, tears falling from her eyes slowly rolling down her cheeks.

Sighing , he looked up towards the ceiling gulping down his inner man who got no patience in any matter.

"Siya." He said calmly.

"Get straight to the topic and tell me, Why? "

Siya's sobs have decreased down to some level.
"Mujhe dar lag raha hai , Arjun! Maine kabhi kisi se iss baare mei baat nai ki." She sobed like a child.

He huffed covering his eyes with his palm.
"I knew it. Didn't I told you to take me along with you."

"Won't you get anxious asking about this?" She hid her pout bending her face down looking towards her slippers.

"Come on, Siya. Surely I will get, everyone does , but it's our health we should think of first."

"Will the doctor expect me to be detailed about it?"

"I never went, right?"

She smacked his shoulders.
"Now do you want me to come with you?" He said each of his words too gently spoken. It's as if some inner curious demon has been killed but still their inner self can't be satisfied until the doctor says that everything is fine with her!

"Now?!"

"Yes. Tomorrow is Sunday."

"Okay. Let's eat the dinner first. I made specials for Kunal today. You ruined it all." She glared at him.

"Me? How?"

"By making me cry."

"It's my fault you start crying at every other thing. You need to be strong."

"It was my first time dealing with such a thing."

"I have been doing it for years, Siya. You could have asked me for experience." He hurled his sarcastic words at her.

"Arjun." She whined finding no way out and that's all it took her to silence him.

🌸

"She is perfectly fine."

Relaxation washed off them as they heard the doctor , more specifically a gynaecologist stating herself to be best in the town in her field.

"Any specific cause for it to pain this bad?" Arjun asked professionally momentarily gazing at Siya who sat slumped off at her chair being nervous.

"Pain during sex also have an emotinal cause. During one's first few sexual experience, it is normal to feel anxious and nervous, which can cause tightening of pelvic floor muscles. Some excercises could help with it or maybe a therapy to loosen her around you." She stated off with a gentle smile.

Siya listened to her attentively while keeping her eyes towards the door.

They stood off their chairs and came out after the doctor was done telling them all of it.

'Loosen her around you.' That's what needed. Arjun wondered.
He knew Siya would never be the one going for therapies for this. It's him who have to work on her, on them to make her less stoic around him.

They sat on the bike and he ignited his engine starting off towards his home.

Siya slumped on the couch turedly while Arjun gazed inside standing by the door after locking it.

'We did it too early, it can be concluded by what the doctor told. I would not call that just due to our sexual tension as we wanted each other for more than a month, but it was still a little early as she isn't being herself around me. All I have to do now is to spoil her so much around me to not think for hours before saying something to me or talking about her desires. Being immature among each other to Sexual Maturity. That's the way we need to go. She should be comfortable about talking off her desires. ' He wondered.

Walking off determinedly towards the couch on which Siya laid fully covering it , he sat on the floor against it by Siya's feet.

"Siya." He poked on his feet.

She hummed looking towards the ceiling.
"Kunal and Inayat will be coming late. What do you suggest to do till then?" He asked.

Looking down at him with scrutinised eyes, she sat straight as she took his words suggestively.
"I am so sorry, Arjun . But it will pain again and..."

He hushed her. "I am not talking about it. I am asking maybe a movie , yeah we can watch a movie, right?"

"No, I am not interested. Maybe we can snooze for some time keeping an alarm."

"With our cozy cuddles?!" He moved his eyebrows while she nodded following him towards the room listening to him giggling softly.

A phone ring erupted their everpleasing sleep they got after she curled her arms around his chest which he hugged her shoulders.

Arjun's drowsy eyes checked the phone and getting out of the blanket, he wore his jackets to go out in the shivering wintery night.

Locking the gates, he walked off till the end of the road and waved seeing his siblings who stood by the end of the main road.

"You should have come to take us at the railways station." Inayat's teeth chattered and another ounce of smoke erupted out of her mouth as she spoke.

"Even I would have took an auto to reach you people."

"Poor us!!!" Kunal exclaimed

And they huffed down the roads reaching to home, where Siya pleasingly invited them in and made them sit on the couch kept in the hallway giving them tea.

"Where I get to sleep?" Inayat asked drowsily.

"First eat your dinner , Inayat." Arjun said sternly but he was finely ignored by Inayat.

"We ate just before we reached the station."

"You sleep inside the room." Siya took Inayat inside lifting off their lugguage to keep them in the corner.

Abse toh bahar sona padega! Arjun cursed his luck taking their blankets down from upper shelf of cupboard.

Siya looked on as both of the brothers made themself comfortable in the hallway and went inside to sleep in a confined sleep on the bed not to disturb Inayat.

The lights in the hallways dimmed low as Gupta brother got ready to be lulled to their sleep.
But Arjun not getting any sleep sneaked his phone inside the blanket dimming off its brightness, he taped on the only helpers for Indian i.e. Google.

Ideas to make your wife loosen around you for sex?

He clicked on the first website came through his mobile and scrolled on the site's introduction up going directly to ideas.

Flirt around your wife! That's what we never did. Arjun wondered looking at the first one came up his site.

Surprise her with gifts.

Kiss her at unusual times.

Take her on picnics.

Chat with her during work time lessening her burden.

Massage her at the end of the day.

Take her on dinner outings!

Have a dirty conversation once in a while.

'Its too much!' Arjun huffed.

Arjun kept the phone back determined to do the same to make them a success.

Now , a completely new phase starts! Him getting her comfortable for sex.

Please do vote and comment, guys.
Your response has been too bad lately.
Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 900 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
194K 10.3K 17
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐" โŠนหšโ‚Šโ€งโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€งโ‚ŠหšโŠน ...
4.7M 239K 150
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
419K 12.6K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023