Damaged Raven

Від Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... Більше

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

45

1.1K 81 5
Від Irish_Wolves

A knock was heard on her door, Fleur Delacour got up from her bed and walked towards the door she opened the door and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Arry!" She squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him into a passionate kiss.

Harry returned the kiss as he pushed the two of them inside the door, he shut the door with one hand and quickly waved the necessary locking and silencing charms as he kissed her. Fleur pushed him against the door as their tongues fought for domination. Her right leg slid up his left leg, Harry grabbed it with his left hand and held it up as he used his other hand to grab her rear.

"God I've missed you" She said once their lips left each other, though Fleur was instantly on the offensive and began kissing him on the neck. "What...are...you doing here?" She managed to get out in-between kissing.

"Well I just fought Voldemort..." Harry confessed as he bit back a groan when Fleur began kissing lower on his neck. "and his death eaters."

"Wait what?" She stopped and looked up at him.

"I wasn't hurt." Harry assured her. "Seriously, they didn't even manage to get a hit on me."

"Why were you fighting?"

"You know how I offered to leave them alone? They didn't take it, they kidnapped Sirius and Bellatrix."

"They what?" Fleur gasped "Are they..."

"They're fine, I rescued them." Harry said "But I also have a meeting with Libra tomorrow."

"You do?"

"Yes, which is why I wanted to see you." Harry smiled at her. "You're my good luck charm Fleur"

"Arry" She smiled at him.

"Hey" He smiled back and squeezed her rear "I could use some luck right now."

"Fine." She smirked before giving him a very serious look "But I expect you to not only survive but to also come see me as soon as you can after the meeting's done.2

"I promise." Harry smirked. "After all, I have to live just to wake up and see my lovely Veela goddess."

"Flattery will get you everywhere" Fleur laughed as she pulled Harry towards the bed. "Harry" She said as they both sat on the bed "I was thinking I could perhaps move to England and..."

"No" Harry shook his head "not yet at least. As of the moment I have to deal with Libra and Voldemort, Libra will go after me directly if they feel a need to but Voldemort and his death eaters will have no problem getting to me through overs, as evidenced by their kidnapping of Bellatrix and Sirius. You're safer here. I know you don't like it but I need you to stay here."

"Fine" She sighed as she began trailing kisses along his jaw. "I'll accept it if you hurry up and male love to me."

"Deal" Harry grinned.

Harry dodged a punch, barely, he found his back up against an actual wall. He waited for her to get closer, Chloe tried to punch him in the face but he managed to dodge at the last moment. Her fist connected with the wall behind her, she hissed in pain but didn't get too long to deal with her pain because Harry tackled her to the ground. He reared his fist back and was ready to punch when a voice interrupted.

"Break." The voice ordered. Harry quickly jumped off of Chloe and created some distance between the two. Chloe quickly got to her feet, both had their faces looking towards the ground. "You're improving, both of you. Girl, increase your speed and remember to keep a clear head. If you cannot break the wall then do not hit the wall."

"He tricked me" Chloe said in a low voice that could barely be heard.

"Of course he did!" The voice said with exasperation. "It was a cleaver tactic, if you stayed calmer in a fight then you'd be able to think better. Boy, where did you go wrong?"

"I was too defensive." Harry answered.

"Exactly" The voice replied. "There's a time for defence and a time for offense, know when which is necessary. Your lesson has ended today. Leave." Harry and Emily both nodded and walked out.

"I totally would've won if we kept fighting" Chloe said to Harry once they were out of ear shot.

"Then why was I about to punch you in the face?" Harry responded dryly.

Meanwhile, inside the room they just left was a rather thoughtful person. This person thought about his two trainees, any other Libra assassin got multiple trainers but he wasn't the sort of person to train just any Libra assassin, especially the younger ones. Not many people knew that the Libra currently had 'the boy-who-lived' as one of their members. As for Chloe, she was special for a whole different reason. She was...

"Am I interrupting?" A voice said, indeed interrupting the thought process that was going on.

"Yes, you are."

"Shame that. Though I do feel the need to ask, why do you place so much focus on the two children? The girl I can understand, we both know what makes her special but the boy...merely a survivor thanks to what was either a million in one fluke or a trap sprung by his parents."

"Ha, that's where you're mistaken. That's where you are very mistaken."

"Welcome Harry Potter." Harry heard as he portkeyed back to Libra, he looked up to see he was once again surrounded by Libra men assassins.

"Sup guys?" Harry said, he had come wearing the same things he wore when he fought in the department of mysteries, apart from the knife and the knife holster, he had his mask on to help protect his face and allow him to see the ranks of the other Libras. "How are you all doing?"

"Traitor!" One delta growled as he walked forward and stepped in front of Harry, his entire body screamed aggression. He stopped in front of Harry and Harry was sure that the guy would have drool angrily slipping down his lip if he didn't have a mask on.

"No I'm Harry" Harry said calmly, not showing a single sign of fear. "Who are you?"

"I am..."

"It doesn't matter who you are." Harry cut him off. "I don't give a shit."

"You traitorous little..."

"Listen mate..." Harry cut him off.

"I'm not your mate!" The delta growled.

"You're not valuable either." Harry responded. "You're just another nameless mask in an ocean full of them."

"You should be executed for your treachery!"

"You should back off." Harry said in a warning tone.

"What are you going to do?!" The delta challenged as he gave Harry a push.

"Ha, ha, okay." Harry laughed. "I see what's going on, you think you can make a name for yourself, you're going to challenge the big and bad Harry Potter. Either that or you've been ordered to come and test me. So I think you're either an idiot or a another mindless drone. Now back the fuck off or you'll be an idiotic mindless drone who will end up in an unmarked grave."

"I'm not afraid of you!"

"You're not smart."

The Delta threw a punch, Harry ducked it and placed his right hand on the Delta's chest, air swirled around Harry's left hand, he slapped his left hand on his right bicep. The air charged up his right arm and struck the Delta's chest, causing him to fly back and flip mid-air before landing face first.

"Told you" Harry said with a cocky voice. The Delta got to his feet and charged at Harry, pulling out a knife as he did so. He slashed at Harry, Harry jumped back to avoid it then ducked the second attack. The Delta then tried to stab Harry in the stomach, Harry side stepped to the outside of the Delta's arm and struck the delta in the throat. The Delta stumbled back, his free hand going to his neck to alleviate the pain. He tried to stab at Harry again, Harry side stepped to the inside of the delta's arm and grabbed the knife with his left hand, his gloves preventing his palm from getting cut.

Harry twisted his left wrist and pulled the knife at the same time as he kicked the Delta away. The Delta landed on his back without the knife, he tried to get up but Harry quickly got around him and now stood behind him, he placed the knife against his throat and a few seconds later the Delta fell to the floor with a small thud, blood pouring out of his neck.

"Anyone else?" Harry asked as he tossed the knife away.

"Harry Potter" Two betas walked up to him.

"Come with us" The one on the left said.

"Lead the way." Harry said, the two turned and walked away, Harry following after them.

"Yes, yes." Bellatrix said "I'll see you later, bye now." She removed her head from the fireplace and ended the floo call.

"Who was that?" A voice asked, Bellatrix nearly jumped out of her skin and turned around to see Delphi standing there.

"Don't scare me like that" Bellatrix said as she placed a hand over chest to ease her rapidly beating heart.

"Who was that?" Delphi repeated.

"Nobody" Bellatrix said as she stood up.

"Well I know it wasn't Sirius, he's sleeping upstairs." Delphi said "Was it Harry?"

"No, it wasn't Harry. He's still at his meeting with Libra remember?"

"Yeah but it's possible for him to use a floo network while he's there."

"Are you worried about him?" Bellatrix asked softly.

"Nah" Delphi shook her head "he's too stubborn to die. Now who were you talking to?"

"You're not going to let it go, are you?" Bellatrix sighed as her face took on a look of resignation.

"Hell no," Delphi quickly shook her head "now who were you talking to?"

"Okay, shush and sit." Bellatrix said as she sat Delphi down on a chair and sat on a chair next to her. "I...have been seeing someone."

"Seeing someone like in a..."

"In a romantic/dating way." Bellatrix finished.

"Mum that's great!" Delphi smiled.

"I know" Bellatrix smiled back but her smile quickly became smaller "but I am worried about Harry."

"Aren't you supposed to be his adoptive mum?" Delphi raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure he can't say anything about it, plus I don't think he would mind unless you started dating someone like Snape. Oh god, you're not dating Snape are you?"

"No!" Bellatrix exclaimed with a horrified expression. "First of all he is still in Azkaban and second of all, I would never date Snape of all people! My problem is that Harry is protective of us and I don't want to have him worry about my dating life while he has to deal with Voldemort and Libra."

"I get that mum, but I think you should tell him, it would go much better hearing it from you."

"I guess you're right, it's just he already has so much other stuff to focus on."

"Yeah between Libra and dear old daddy, he's pretty busy." Delphi said with a thoughtful expression. "Do...do you think that dad would listen to me?"

"What?" Bellatrix asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If I talked to him, do you think he would listen?" Delphi asked.

"Delphi," Bellatrix spoke with a pained look on her face "please just stay away from him."

"But..."

"Del," Bellatrix cut her off "you saw the fight between him and Harry in the graveyard. He and Harry are both dangerous wizards that could ruin the country, but do you know the difference between the two? Deep down, Harry is a good person. Harry would never rape a person, he would never torture and kill a baby. He would never kill someone just because they were born differently. Harry may do bad things but he is a good person deep down, he can car for people. Voldemort isn't, the only person Voldemort cares for is himself.

I really don't want to say this to you, because I love you, but you're father does not love you. If he met you he'd make you act exactly like him or kill you for being an embarrassment to him. I'm sorry Del" Bellatrix sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"Mum" Delphi hugged her as tears dripped down her own face,

"I'm sorry" Bellatrix cried into her daughter's shoulder.

"It's alright mum" Delphi said in a soothing voice as she rubbed circles on her mothers back. Delphi hated few things in life, seeing her mother upset was one of them. On the one hand she wished for a father, for the longest time she had wanted a father, though now she had Sirius so it wasn't too bad. That...monster...that Harry thought in the graveyard, may be biologically related to her, but he sure as hell was not her dad.

"So we meet again" Harry said as he once again found himself face to face with the three Alphas in the exact same room and position as last time.

"It appears that we do" Water alpha replied.

"It has come to our attention that you've had another battle with Voldemort." Earth alpha said.

"I have" Harry nodded.

"Did you win?" Air asked.

"Well I killed twenty-nine of his men and injured another plus I wasn't the one who ran away." Harry answered. "When I got to Voldemort our fight was interrupted by Dumbledore, Voldemort took the opportunity to run away."

"Why did you battle Voldemort?" Water asked.

"He refused my offer." Harry responded. "I had made an offer where we both stay out of each other's way. He refused and took hostages to get my attention."

"Hmm, what do you plan to do now?" Air asked.

"See what the outcome of this meeting is, from there I plan to hunt him down and kill him." Harry answered honestly.

"You believe you are capable of doing this?" Earth asked. "You think you can succeed where others have failed?"

"I am very stubborn." Harry replied.

"You should remember our last conversation" Water said.

"And I do."

"Good, we have a task for you."

"Bell! Sirius!" A voice shouted from the fireplace.

"Tonks?" Delphi asked as she saw the metamorphamaugus daughter of Andromeda contact them via floo call.

"You lot need to get to the ministry, Harry's on the mirror screens."

"Again?!" Sirius blurted out. "Every damn time! We need to get to the ministry, get out of our fireplace."

"Be quick" Tonks said as she removed her head out of the fireplace.

Sirius, Delphi and Bellatrix quickly flooed to the ministry. They soon found themselves looking at the mirror screens just like everyone else in the place. A Libra assassin was on screen, it wasn't Harry as evidenced by the fact that his eyes weren't green.

"People of Britain." The Libra assassin spoke. "You know of Libra, thanks to a specific member of ours, Harry Potter. You are also aware that two of Libra's numbers were killed by the one you refer to as Lord Voldemort. Both Harry potter and Voldemort have committed crimes against Libra. Both have to pay for their crimes. Harry Potter's method of repayment has been decided. Voldemort is not a member of our noble brotherhood, his punishment will be slightly different." The assassin moved and was replaced by another face.

"That's Harry" Delphi whispered. As the whole crowd saw Harry, he wasn't wearing his mask and was staring back at them with a smile on his face.

"Hello," Harry said. "you may all be wondering what I am doing here. It's quite simple, I've had a meeting with Libra. I've been given the opportunity to make amends with Libra. Libra have given me a task, if I complete it then we are even. Voldemort killed two Libra men, Libra has tasked me with dealing with all of his men. That's right, ever single death eater is now on my kill list. To the death eaters of Britain, you have a choice. Either die by my hand or turn yourself into the authorities and go to Azkaban.

You have one week starting from tomorrow, after a week I will start hunting. Use this week to make a decision about what you want and to get your affairs in order. You should all know that if Voldemort had accepted my offer then I would've refused this task. But he didn't, instead he chose to attack my family and made the mistake of making all of this personal. I am going to kill each and every death eater I can get my hands on, if I happen to kill Voldemort in the process then so be it.

Be ready, the hunt is going to start soon." Harry put his mask on, he turned around and walked off just as the screen cut out.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

867K 21.6K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...
302K 4.2K 79
What happens when the weasleys had another daughter but she wasn't like them at all What happens when a certain blonde boy becomes infatuated with h...
237K 7.5K 32
a sword, a boggart, a phoenix, A Psychopathic Future Dark Wizard? As Hermione Granger is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, she accidental...
31.4K 1.1K 7
Harry gets thrown back in time and ends up in his ten year old body. This time, he's going to do everything different, this time he will have a prope...