Hamdard ✅

By Spiritual_Dov3

••• "तेरी मुस्कराहटें हैं ताकत मेरी" "मुझको इन्हीं से उम्मीद मिली" ‌ ‌‌ "च... More

1 | Meeting her after years
2| A Heartbreaking Betrayal
4 | His Wound
5 | #Memories
6 | Marathon
7 | Hey Delhi!
8 | Jealousy
9 | Acceptance
10 | Hamdard
Epilogue

3 | Coke & fudge

1.3K 99 4
By Spiritual_Dov3

Since always, Aryan found his comfort zone in either ignoring people or being the savage. He was one of those who never think twice before giving answers but if the case was of Aarohi, he felt different. He felt like he is staring at his own reflection in a mirror. Her attitude was almost equal to his. The only difference was that she was a strict and unhappy type of person and he was a carefree and smiling one.

He was walking on the road after parking his car in the lodge where he was staying for tonight.

He needed some treatment for his heart which was hurting badly. One sided love definitely sucks. He regretted his decision of not telling her about his endless love for her but more than that he regretted for not even making her realise that they know eachother.

While walking he realised that he is in Udaipur, the place where he found his love. He still remembers how he used to follow her when she leaves for home, but she never noticed that. And she sometimes used to go to a place near Lake and sit alone for hours, releasing her stress, and he used to watch her secretly.

He had seen her pain. The eyes that were filled with attitude were actually hiding some pain. Her friend circle consisted of her, her two other friends, books, and her anger issues.

Her comfort zone was That place, sitting alone, sunset, headphones and a chocolate fudge from the most popular bakery of the city along with coke. Her choices were different for sure because she was unique.

He realised that he still remembers everything about her. From the things she loved to eat to the place where she loved to sit. He even remembers the address of that special place and the bakery because he was planning to propose her not with a ring or a rose but with the chocolate fudge, and then they would celebrate their love, sitting at her favourite place and enjoying the coke instead of wine.

He suddenly smiled, taking a deep breathe, forgetting about the impossible dream and accepting his bad fate.

"Aryan, let's celebrate your defeat in love !", He said putting his hands in the pockets of his pants and walking towards that bakery.

"Only one fudge and 7 cans of coke??" , The shopkeeper asked making a weird face.

"Coke ka Nasha karna hai!!", He whispered with a mischievous smile, payed the money and went out of the bakery.

He bought a chocolate fudge and many cans of Coke from there and went to the place near the lake.

He was about to go and sit near the lake but he noticed Aarohi the bride, or the messed up bride, sitting there on the ground hugging her knees and looking at the water, blankly.

"It's her marriage day and she's sitting alone here, that too in a messed up look", he said to himself in a voice filled with genuine care for her.

"Oh so it's your in law's house!", He said and she turned towards him with a blank face, her eyes were dry yet red as if they were begging her to let the tears flow down.

She, without replying, turned her gaze back towards the lake and started staring it.

"Is it hurting?", He asked in a calm voice while sitting down beside her even when he didn't know what the matter was.

"Will always", she said in a low and tired voice, looking at the water.

He didn't know whatever happened but looking at her condition he could definitely say that she's broken.

"To matalab tumhara dulha sach me bhaag gaya! I was right!", he said just to know the real matter.

"Please stop talking to me!", She said hugging herself more tightly.

He felt that she is someone else coz his Aarohi, the savage, could roast the entire town with her one reply.

"I think you need some wine!", He said throwing a stone in the water.

"I don't drink", she said without looking up at him.

"You really don't want one??", He asked passing her a can of coke and she looked up at him with expressionless face.

"Thanks", she said in a low voice, holding the can and trying to open it but couldn't.

"May I?" He asked looking at her, who was unable to open the coke can due to her tired soul.

She handed him the can and he gave it to her after opening it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stop it now! Don't you think that you are becoming a drunker.", He said looking at her as she threw the 5th can and looked at the 6th one while he was still stuck on the 1st one.

"I'll pay for all this so don't worry!", She said gulping down the coke with her eyes closed.

"Mai apni shaadi se bhaagi hui dulhan se paise nahi lene wala!", He said and she paused in silent anger. She gulped the whole drink at once and threw the can hardly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean that!", He tried to explain as he noticed her anger behind that silence.

"No it's all okay! It's the truth tho!", She said masking her frustration.

"Can I ask you the reason!", He asked in a gentle and calm voice.

"What if I say no?", She said looking at the water.

"Then I will zip my mouth", he said with a slight smile.

"And what if I say yes?", She said still looking at the lake and not at him.

"Then I'll listen to you until you realize that you were feeling unheard", he replied looking at her and she immediately looked at him. Their eyes met and her eyes became moist.

"I am a disaster! You'll literally run away...Let's leave it!", She said, shaking her head in denial.

"If you are a disaster then destroy every person or thing that tries to stop you", he said looking at her with a smile and she looked at him suddenly. These were the words she needed to hear and she felt comfortable to open up with him.

She narrated the whole incident of how she was betrayed and then yelled for harshly talking to Akshara.

"Betrayal from your close ones feels like a stab right in the heart... and you know what the bad part is....how I was getting yelled for asking Akshara the reason for that stab" Aarohi said with her eyes filled with tears, remembering how Bade papa yelled at her.

"So you were longing for your family's love since childhood?", He asked, feeling genuinely bad for the girl.

"Hmm...Throughout my childhood I have never felt like a child! To be honest I lost my childhood the day when my parents died", she said wiping her eyes before tears could fall down on her cheeks.

"Well, you deserve this right now", He said opening the box of chocolate fudge in front of her.

Her face lit up with a nostalgic smile.

"You know it was my comfort food during the tired days of college time", She said remembering the old days.

"I know!", He said in his mind passing her a disposable spoon.

"Tumhe nahi khaana?", She asked and he said, "You need some energy right now, aur mere pas spoon bhi nahi hai".

"We can still share", she said breaking the spoon into two parts and passing one to him.

"Intelligent!", He complemented to her and they shared the desert.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's getting dark, don't you think that you should go to your home?", He asked looking at her, who was lost in her thoughts.

"Home? I don't have one", she said slightly shaking her head in denial.

"Aarohi, Don't take out your anger on the place where you live", he said and she smiled in a painful manner.

"Home is a place where we live, and house is a place where we stay. Sadly, I have never lived but only stayed", she said hugging herself tightly and he was speechless.

He was surprised to see that the egoistic college girl was always silently sobbing from inside, longing for a home and some love from her own family members.

"To tum kaha rahogi?", He asked in a voice filled with genuine care for her.

"I don't know", she said and kept her face on her knees.

He asked in a hesitate voice clearing his throat, "If you want then you can stay at the lodge where I am staying for tonight".

"As I said earlier, I don't take favors and why would I stay with a stranger ?", She said denying his offer.

"Oh yes! That's why you finished 6 cans of coke given by a stranger!", He replied and she looked at him with irritation.

"Look...mere paas abhi cash nahi hai! Let me transfer it to your bank account", she said, fed up with him and opening her switched off mobile phone only to see more than 10 missed calls from Kairav and few more from Vansh and AG.

"Call back your brother. They are tensed for you", he suggested as he looked at the missed calls.

"Shut up!", She uttered keeping her phone aside and looking at the sky.

"If you want to pay me for the favors I gave you, to apni family se baat karlo", he insisted her to call them back but she looked at him with frustration.

"Aren't you supposed to behave like a stranger if you are a stranger? Don't you try to act like my someone own!",
She said in anger.

"We are not strangers, Aarohi Goenka, we know eachother!", He yelled, fed up with his own love calling him a stranger again and again.

"What? Fekne ki hadd hoti hai", She said with an uninterested look on her face.

He closed his eyes with frustration as she wasn't paying attention to his words.

"It's Okay guys, afterall a nurse comes to a doctor!", He said and she looked at him suddenly remembering something old.

"Wait! You're Aryan Singh Rathore!", She said in a low voice and he nodded. Although he wanted to dance crazily as she recognized him but he hid his feelings with a slight smile.

"Tumhe yaad hai apne college ka pehla din?", He asked looking at her with a new hope.

"Ofcourse I do!", She said looking at the lake and they both started remembering their first meet.

Aryan was a 2nd year MBBS student while Aarohi was the 1st year one when they met for the first time.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He and his few other friends were standing near the entrance of the college and laughing on the jokes of each other.

He looked up and saw a silent and strict-looking girl coming out of a cab and moving towards the college. The girl was Aarohi.

She was pacing inside when she got a call. It was of Akshara.

"Aaru... I was sleeping when you left for the college so all the best!", Akshara said with excitement.

"Hmm ", she said without an interest.

"When you come home, I will make Kachoris for you", Akshara said happily.

"No thanks... Mujhe nahi khaani Kachoris", Aarohi said and it disappointed Akshara.

"Aaru...fir se bade papa se argument hua kya?", Akshara asked in a worried voice.

"That's my routine! Let's not talk about that", Aarohi said recalling the argument she had with Bade papa in the morning, the reason for which was that she did not want anyone to drop her to college and he didn't want to give her the car keys, resulting in her taking a cab.

She saw her friend inside signalling her to come inside and she paced hurriedly.

"Aaru, all the best and I know you will be a brilliant doctor!!", Akshara said happily.

"Akshu... please hung up the call or this soon to be doctor will be late....ahhh!", While speaking, Aarohi suddenly screamed because her foot twisted and she was about to fall but someone caught her, it was Aryan.

She took a sigh of relief and heard Akshara panicking on the call.

"Akshu... Mai thik hu.. Don't shout like a crow... bye!", Aarohi said and hung up the call quickly. She felt something on her waist. She realised that she's in someone's arms and without looking up at him she again rushed towards her friend but something pulled her back.

She was pulled back and collided with the same person. She saw that her sleeve is stuck in the button of his shirt.

The other boys standing there hooted to tease both of them and she felt awkward but she wasn't the one to feel scared of such things. She glared at them all angrily.

"Shut up guys! It's Okay...Afterall a nurse comes to a doctor everytime and she's practicing it", Aryan said and they all laughed too hard.

"Disha...ask him to keep his mouth like the sound of P in psychology", She said to her friend who came running to her.

"It is silent?", She asked looking at her confusingly.

"Exactly!", Aarohi said while smirking and releasing her sleeve from the button of his shirt. Both the girls started going inside.

His friends stood surprised with her attitude while Aryan was impressed.

"Hey!.. What's your name?", He asked but she neither replied nor turned at him.

"Medical field isn't for Papa ki pari ", He yelled only to grab her attention but she furiously turned and paced towards him.

She stood in front of him and glared at him angrily as she could hear everything about herself but not a single thing about her late parents.

"Aarohi leave it! Let's go!", Disha said taking her inside forcefully.

"Aarohi..", he repeated her name looking at her with a slight smile. His heart was beating fastly and he was feeling something inside.

That was a new beginning of his life. He never thought that he would fall in love with a girl who would be a galaxy of attitude, but he did. He understood that love at first side definitely exists.
____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 503 38
After 3 years of her beloved Rahul Jaykar's tragic 'suicide' , Aarohi was believed to have moved on from the trauma by the people. Or can I say she...
67.6K 5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
48.2K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
1.6M 63.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi --- He sat emotionlessly, his gaze filled with anger as he looked at her. She met his eyes, confused a...