𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕...

By max4str

Caleb and sadie (AU) In the competitive and glamorous realm of television, two actors with undeniable chemist... More

✧ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 ✧
✧ 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 - 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 ✧
✧ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ✧
✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 ✧
✧ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 ✧

✧ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧

119 7 20
By max4str

~ chapter five ~
❛party❜
・❥・

3 weeks later...

SADIE is currently lying with her legs kicking up and down swiftly while on her stomach in bed in her new air bnb that she recently rented because her apartment wasn't quite working that well. It would've been easier for her to do her work as well. So far, they have gotten three months of filming done for stranger things. But they still have nine more months. And so far, after Caleb and her kissed for that one scene, their scenes have been way closer and touchier. She really doesn't mind it, but sometimes it drives her crazy. Especially for someone like Caleb, since he is extremely atractive. But it is hard since they are best friends; they have to pretend like nothing really happened because it's all just acting, but Sadie can't help but think about it too much.

It gets to the point when she can't sleep properly but needs to go to work early, so she doesn't get much sleep and messes up her lines. Its just that her head is not in the right space right now. She wants to talk to someone about it, but she also does not want to embarrass herself.

But she remembers one person, someone she trusts very well. Actually, the same experience happened to her.

Millie.

Sadie remembered how before her and Jake started dating, Millie talked to Sadie about it; they had a good conversation, and it seemingly worked; now they were engaged. Sadie rolled over on her bed towards her nightstand and grabbed her phone. She went over to Millies contact and face-timed her.

After a few rings, Millie picked up. "SADIIEEE HEYY," Millie said loudly.

"Why is it so loud there?" Sadi asked, smiling.

"Gimmie a minute," Millie replied, stepping outside from the whole commotion.

"Where are you?"

"Sorry, I was at one of Jake's friends parties; there were a lot of people here."
"Anyway, what's up?" Millie asked about fixing her hair.

"I need to talk to you, and it's important." Sadie lightly whispered the last part.

"Oh, okay, tell me," Millie whispered back.

"Okay, but you cannot tell anyone. Also, don't freak out," Sadie told her, getting comfortable in the bed.

"Sades, your scaring me now."

"I think I may have feelings for Caleb," Sadie told her really fast in one breath, closing her eyes shut, scared to see what her reaction would be.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Millie screamed so loudly that people gave her looks. "Sorry, haha, I just got excited; carry on," Millie told the people that were looking at her.

Sadie just stared at her blankly; she looked bright red, and she couldn't believe that she just told someone that. "But you have to swear not to tell anyone." Sadie tried to act normal on the outside, but she was quite freaking out on the inside.

Millie nods her head eagerly; she still seems drunk. Sadie lets out a breath she didnt know she was holding in. She feels less weight on her shoulders. After all these years, she finally understands what this feeling is, but she is still scared to see if it is just all because of acting.

"So are you going to tell him?" Millie asked, moving her sweaty hair away from her face.

Sadie shakes her head. "No, its too scary, and I also just wanna make sure. I mean, we've been friends for over a decade; I don't want to ruin that." Sadie shakes her head.

Millie nods her head, turning back and looking at the building that holds the party. Sadie takes the hint that she wants to go. "Hey, you can go now. Go have fun! I don't want to keep you waiting."

"Are you sure? I feel bad; if you want, we can still talk," Millie tries.

Sadie nods her head, smiling. "It's okay; go have fun." Sadie smiles softly at her. She just honestly needs time to herself to think about what she just did.

"Okay! See you! Love yah!"

"I love you too, Mills!" Sadie cuts the call, sighing out loudly and flopping back onto her bed. It feels like a few minutes before she is able to close her eyes before her phone starts ringing. She turns her head to the side, picking up her phone, looking as the name pops up.

Taylor Swift.

Sadie clears her throat before answering, "Hey Tay!" Sadie smiles, putting her phone up to her ear.

"Sades! Sorry to be calling; I know I don't normally call you," Taylor laughs.

"It's totally fine, whats up?"

"Well, there is this party coming up next week, and I know you have work, but would you want to come with me?" Taylor askes. When she doesn't hear anything from the other line, she quickly responds. "It's like a singer's thing, where all singers join up together and party, kind of like the Grammys, but others can be invited."

Sadie smiles and says, "Yeah, sure, I can see if I can go; it's most likely a yes. I don't have filming next week, so I can fly by. I can also come there a day or two early. When is it?"

"Ah! Okay, that's great. I think its on Friday."

"Alright, perfect. I'll see if I can fly in a few days early."

"Alright! See you soon, Sades! Love you."

"I love you too, bye!"

Sadie hangs up the phone and closes her eyes for a moment. At least she will have a distraction soon.

. . .

Caleb, Finn, and Lewis all sit together on the floor, playing UNO, for the break they have in between their scenes.

"HA! Pick up 4!" Finn tells Lewis.

"NUH UHH! I also have a plus 4! Caleb, you have to pick up 8!" Lewis replies, placing his plus-4 card on the stack of cards they have been playing with before.

"Are you guys serious?" Caleb frowns before it turns to a smile and puts down a plus 4 as well.
"Take that Finn; you have to pick up 12!" Caleb points at Finn, sticking out his tongue.

Finn lets out a defeated sigh and picks up 12 cards from the deck, looking at them while shaking his head. Caleb and Lewis go to high-fi each other. Finn looks at the motion. "Oh wow, so you all are ganging up on me now?" Finn questions.

Caleb and Lewis look at each other before looking at Finn with a shrug and a smile.

"Alright, you guys should start packing up now; they are expecting you all in five minutes." One of the producers said this, turning back and walking around.

"Alright, who has the least number of cards?" Caleb says.

They all begin to count. "I have 15, ugh," Finn replies.

"I have 6!" Lewis replies.

"Dang it! I have 8," Caleb responds. They all laughed, picking up the cards from the floor and putting them back in the box.

Caleb's phone rings from his pocket. He picks up his phone and sees Shayaa (21 Savage) calling him; his face contots in confusion before picking it up and putting it in his ear. Finn and Lewis look at the motion before looking back at each other.

"Yo, what's up, man?" Caleb askes.

"Oh, nothing much; I just wanted to ask if you wanted to be my plus one for a party next week. I know you have work and everything, but it'll be fun; it's with all the singers and stuff."

Caleb smiles, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'd love to. I'm free all week next week; when is it, and where will it be?""

"It's on Friday, and its in NYC." see if you can fly out on Thursday."

"Yeah, yeah, cool. I think I can. I'll see you soon, man."

"You too, Caleb, Bye bye,"

Caleb hangs up the phone before putting it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" Lewis questions.

"It was probably one of his famous rapper friends," Finn teases, smiling.

Caleb jokingly rolls his eyes with a smile, nodding. "Lemme guess...19 Savage? Or whatever his stage name was," Finn waves off.

Caleb laughs, "Yeah, it was 21; he asked me to be his plus one to a party next week."

"Oh, cool man." Finn replies.

"When are you leaving?" Lewis askes.

"Oh, well, don't you want to get rid of me?" Caleb questions. Lewis's eyes widen, shaking his head. "Realax, I was joking; don't you get scared easily."

Lewis breathes out, smiling. "I'm leaving Thursday next week," Caleb responds.

"Alright, cool," they both reply.

"Okay, boys, their ready for you," the producer walks in again, telling them.

. . .

The night of the party-

Sadie sits in the make-up chair, her hair in rollers, while her face has a new set of glam make-up on. She is currently on her phone, scrolling through Instagram, which she recently re-downloaded again since she was bored and wanted to catch up. She was going through everyone's stories until Caleb's story popped up, and for some reason she couldn't stop staring at it. She was hooked. He looks really good. Something seems different: his smile makes her smile, and her cheeks are turning more red.

He is really attractive, but she can't think like that. He was her best friend, but she already told Millie that she might have feelings for him. At this point, she doesn't know what to do. She tells herself that she will pretend that nothing is going on and continue to act normal. She gets lost in her thoughts until Molly, her stylist, comes out with her dress.

It is a satin white sparkly mini dress that comes up to her mid-thigh. Sadie's eyes widen in a loving manner, and he immediately gets up and goes over to Molly, squealing. "Ahh! I love this so much!" Sadie jumps, taking the dress and going over to the mirror while putting it over her chest to see how it looks on her, without actually putting it on just yet.

Molly smiles and says, "There's still more; hang on." Molly disapears into the wardrobe, coming back out with a black leather jacket and black high-heel boots with a zipper going in the middle. She places them down on the hotel bed and pulls out a black retro purse that has chains and a silver heart in the middle with buckles going around. I am also putting down some Chanel sunglasses to match the look.

Sadies mouth opens wide, and her eyes light up, smiling as she goes to look at everything. "This is amazing, Molly! Thank you so much!" Sadie goes to hug her, hugging her back.

"Of course! This is what I do best," Molly smiles. "I'll give you a minute to change, then I'll start on your hair." 

Sadie nods, Molly leaving the room. Sadie locks the door and walks back over to the bed, getting changed.

Sadie is sitting back in the make-up chair with Molly doing her hair. Her long, thick curls cascading down her back with her cutain bangs swooped perfectly, Molly stamping rhinstones in her hair to look like there were gems to conclude the look.

"I love it so much. Thank you so much, Molly!" Sadie smiles.

"Of course, anytime. I'll see you later, beautiful. Bye!" 

"Bye-bye!" Sadie waves Molly off as Molly leaves the door. Sadie goes to lock it and sits on the edge of the bed, going to her messages and clicking on Taylor's contact. 

TAY 💞😇

Me: Hey, Tay, I'm ready. When you come to pick
        me up? I sent you the address.

TAY: Of course, Sades, we are on the way.
          Expect us in 10?

. . .

While his shirt is being prepared, Caleb is wearing his black suit pants. Sitting on the couch with his phone open, he is browsing TikTok while sporting no shirt. He comes across an edit of him on his for you page, making him smile. He then forwards it to his Instagram story, captioning it 'this shi fire 🔥'

The door then opens, revealing his stylist Brandon coming in holding his black see-through sparkly contrast sequne shirt. It is covered in shiny sequins that glisten in any light. It is see-through enough to see his eight-pack abs and toned arms. 

In order for his skin to reflect more light and fit perfectly over the shirt, he first applies a thin layer of body oil to it. He had two necklaces on: one with a cross on it and the other with a silver chain. Along with a watch and bracelet, he is also wearing some straightforward little silver hoop earrings. Curl cream was liberally applied to his low-flawed curls, enhancing their softness even further. 

Since he is 21's plus one, he has to make it to the party with him. "Thank you so much, Brandon; this is absolutely amazing." Caleb shakes his hand and pats his back.

"Of course, any day, Caleb."

"Look, take care of yourself. I appreciate you. Have a good one." 

"You too, alright, see you."

"See you."

Brandon then leaves the room. 

. . .

At the party

"Okay, so Taylor, who do we have as your plus one today?" The interviewer asks Taylor.

"Well, I have with me the amazing Sadie Sink!" Taylor smiles as he grabs Sadie from the side, bringing her in closer. Sadie is smiling as she puts her hand over her chest in a flattering way.

"Thank you, thank you so much. It's amazing being her and Taylor asking me to come," Sadie responds in the mic. 

"Of course, now sadie, you know all of us are dying to see the last season of stranger things." The interviwer starts, Sadie laughing. "What can you tell us?"

"It's always the same questions; well, you will have to wait and see; there is nothing much I can tell you without saying too much. But do stay updated on Twitter and Instagram; Matt and Ross love teasing things on there," Sadie replies.

"Alright, I'll let you guys enjoy your night! Have a good one!" The interviwer leaves them alone.

"Well? What do you think?" Taylor asks Sadie, motioning her hand around the giant building with so many singers and actors, food stations, interviewers, and fun activities. 

"It's really nice so far," Sadie replies, smiling.

"I heard SZA is going to be doing a show soon, as well as some other artists on the stage."

"Really? I can't wait!" Sadie responds over the loud music.

"Ooo, come on, I want you to meet some people." Taylor takes her hand, going towards some people.

Caleb and 21 make their way inside, paparatzi being outside, trying to get every angle of them, and reporters asking questions, as well as crazy fans screaming out their names and yelling on the top of their lungs for a picture.

Caleb does stop to take some pictures with the fans and also sign things that they give him. He makes his way inside with 21 others, removing his sunglasses and hooking them to his chest pocket.

He is immediately hit with colours and loud music in his ears. He is still chewing gum while looking around, seeing different artists that he has been listening to for years. 

"Do you think PinkPantheress is here?" Caleb questions.

"I mean, everyone is here; she's got to be." 21 shrugs. 

After some time, they enjoy themselves, talking to others, vibing to the music, having drinks, and also slightly becoming fans of the other artists. Caleb also fulfilled his dream of meeting PinkPantheress and holding a pretty good conversation, as well as getting her number; he calls it a win.

While he is talking to some people, Sadie spots him, squinting her eyes to make sure that's him before her eyes widen, knowing that that's him. She wonders when he got here. So she makes her way over to him by the small tables where he talks to some actors. 

She taps his back lightly, waiting for him to turn around, and when he does, his eyes widen.Sadie?" he asks, shocked.

"Caleb? Its so good seeing you here!" Sadie opens her arms, welcoming a hug.

"Yeah, you too! Are you also a plus one?"

"Yeah, Taylor invited me; what about you?" She questions her eyes lightly trailing down his outfit, seeing his body through his see-through shirt.

"Yeah, Shayaa invited me." Caleb responds.
"Wait, I'll be back, guys," he tells the others he was talking to, and he takes Sadie away from them with his hand on the small of her back. Sadie following him.

"That's amazing; I didn't know you were coming. You didn't have work?" She questions.

"No, not for the whole week; they were finishing somewhere else; I'm not needed until the next locations, so I was free. You?" He asks.

"Same; I didn't have any filming." Sadie shrugs.
"You look good," she mentions, motioning her hands towards his outfit.

Caleb smiles. "Thank you; you look amazing," Caleb complements back.
"Anway, I really want to meet Taylor; I know 21 and her have been hanging out before, and I haven't met her yet." Caleb is hopeful.

"Yeah, of course; I was with her a minute ago." Sadie wakes up to where she was before.

Caleb follows her lead. She soon stops, and Caleb lifts his head up to be met by Taylor.

"Hey Taylor, so this is Caleb; you already know him though," Sadie mentions.

Taylor's eyes light up immediately. "HI! Oh my gosh! You look so much more different in real life," Taylor mentions, putting out her hand for him to shake, him shaking it back.

Caleb smiles brightly. "It's really nice to see you too; my sister Caitlyn is going to freak out when she knows that I met you," Caleb laughs.

"Awe, that's so sweet. Sorry about the creepy comment I've made before," Caleb laughs lightly. "Its just that Sadie kind of forced me to watch stranger things." She motions to Sadie, who is laughing. "And you are like my favourite character on there," Taylor laughs.

"Is that so, That means alot coming from you," Caleb smiles

Taylor smiles and says, "I also saw you in an American dream; you did such an amazing job, I was telling Shayaa about it." Caleb nods in a thank you. "Where is he, by the way?" She questions.

"I think I saw him by the VIP lounge." Caleb replies.

"Should we go?" Sadie questioned.

"Yeah, sure," Taylor replies. They make their way to him.

"Ahh, TAYLOR!" 21 says loudly.

"SHAYAA!" Taylor matches his tone, hugging him.

They all talk for a bit until Taylor mentions a photo booth.

-

Caleb and Sadie sit in the front of the photo booth, while Taylor and 21 stand at the back, all hoding accessories in their hands. 

Sadie has a mustache, Caleb has a crown, Taylor has a microphone, and 21 has glasses. All of them are on sticks while they all pose.

They take a few plain as well; in one, all of them are serious; in the next, they are making funny faces; and in the last, Caleb and Sadie hug while Taylor and 21 hug at the back. They were all having so much fun that they had to retake some photos when they didn't turn out right.

They print out four, one for each, with all of the photos being in black and white, all of them laughing and making jokes.

They end their night with drinks and food while also seeing some performances on stage, honestly having the time of their lives.

- rory!

I am so close to deleting this whole thing but I have been leaving it for a long time 😭

I have some Taylor Swift fan (followers), so I added her to it. ( just fo this chapter) I also know a picture of when Taylor and 21 met, so I had to add that friendship as well!

It's been a while... We won't talk about that, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.1K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
121K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
122K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1M 53.5K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...