Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios

De 553Butterfly553

A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive... Mais

1 When You First Meet
2 When You Meet Again
3 When He Finds Out You Have A Boyfriend
4 When Your Date Goes Wrong
5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members
6 When You Both Confess
7 Your First Date/First Kiss
8 Your First Fight
9 Making Up
10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends
11 When They Are Sick
12 A Normal Day in the Hideout/A Month Later
13 When They Walk in on You Taking a Shower
14 When You Are Jealous
15 When They Get Drunk
16 When They Are Jealous
17 Second Date/ When Someone Flirts With Them
18 When Their Partner Flirts With You
19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities
20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them
21 When You Make Them Jealous
22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out
23 When You Almost Die
24 When They Are Gay for a Day
Author's Note
25 When They Are Sad
26 When They Admit They Want Children
27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower
28 When They Are Being Perverted­
29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You
30 When You Get Kidnapped
31 When They Realize You've Been Taken
32 While You Are Captured
33 When You Get Rescued
34 When You Accuse Him of Cheating
35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant
36 When You Talk In Your Sleep
38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family
39 When They Try To Cook
40 When They Are In a Bad Mood
41 When You Get Lost and They Find You
42 When You Are In a Bad Mood
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Author's Note About Updates
43 When It's Your Birthday
44 When It's Their Birthday
45 When You Wake Up With Them
46 When They Propose
47. When They Call You Fat
48. When You Get Married
49 When You Have a Baby
Final Author's Note
Question From The Author
Madara Uchiha or No?
Madara Uchiha Scenarios
Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios - Part 2

37 When They Talk In Their Sleep

23.2K 556 557
De 553Butterfly553

Updates

Pein

You and Pein were relaxing in the lounge. You two weren't watching TV, you were more just sitting there discussing things. You decided you needed a drink, so you got up and left the room. When you came back, Pein was asleep on the couch.

"He looks so cute when he's asleep." You smiled and sat down in a chair. You began to read when you heard Pein moving around on the couch. You looked at him and he looked like he was in pain and afraid of something.

"No..." He mumbled. He kept repeating it until he just froze.

"Pein?"

"So many paper butterflies..." Pein mumbled. He began to thrash around on the couch. Calling out things about paper butterflies attacking him.

"Pein are you alright?" You got closer to him and saw that he was sleeping. He kept mumbling about paper butterflies. It was weird.

"Too many butterflies!" Pein rolled right off the couch and hit the ground. He didn't wake up though he kept talking about butterflies. You just decided it'd be best if you left the room. So you did. Pein was on his own with the paper butterflies.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu were watching a movie in the room the two of you share. It was peaceful until you had too much to drink and needed to go to the bathroom. You left for a few minutes and came back to Zetsu asleep and taking up the whole bed. You glared at him and pushed him aside. He refused to move, so you had to just sit on a small part of the bed. You were not happy. Then suddenly, Zetsu began to speak.

"No...No...This isn't...not possible..." Zetsu mumbled, and began to toss around. You looked over at him and got ready to speak, when you realized that he wasn't awake.

"That's odd." You mumbled.

"Garden...coming to life." He tossed and turned some more. "No! Don't kill me!" Him tossing and turning knocked you off of the bed. You hit the ground with a thump.

"Jackass." You stood up and hit Zetsu with a pillow. He yelped and said something about plants and trees killing him. You sighed and left the room. You planned to go and sleep in Tobi's room. At least he wouldn't have bad dreams about plants and trees killing him, you hoped.

Sasori

Sasori had been working nonstop for at least a week. You knew that he didn't need as much sleep as you did, but he did need sleep eventually. You woke up around 3am one morning and noticed that Sasori wasn't there. He had told you he was going to sleep tonight, but clearly that was a lie.

You got up out of bed to remind him that he wanted to go to sleep tonight. When you entered his workshop, all the lights were on but Sasori was sleeping. His head was on his desk and tools and designs were all around him. He looked adorable.

"Sasori, wake up and come to bed." You whispered as you shook him. You then realized that was pointless because he couldn't feel you unless he wanted to, which he probably didn't want to right now. You sighed and opened your mouth to speak again, but he cut you off.

"Matches... Body parts..." Sasori mumbled. You looked at him and kept quiet; you wanted to hear what else he had to say. "No, don't burn my body! Put me back together!" Sasori frantically yelled. He seemed to be dreaming about his body broken up and about to be burned.

"Sasori it's alright. You are fine." You tried to wake him up but he wasn't listening.

"No! Not my core! I need that to live!" Sasori began to freak out more. You didn't like seeing him like that, so you pushed him backwards and poked at his core. You knew he could feel there. He didn't respond so you hugged him.

"Sasori you're fine." He seemed to have felt that, and began to calm down. He went back to a peaceful sleep in your arms. You moved to get up, but he held onto you and stopped you from leaving. You sighed and figured that you might as well just sleep with him tonight.

~

Itachi

Itachi had been watching TV. He seemed bored with it though. You were reading a book. It was peaceful, until you heard snoring. Your eyes slowly slid to the sleeping Uchiha. His head was tilted back against the back of the couch, his arms were at his sides and his legs were hanging off the couch. He looked like he was looking up at the ceiling with his eyes close. Also, his mouth was open, a little drool was coming out of it and that was the source of the snoring.

"Since when did 'tachi snore?" You asked yourself. "Itachi, you're snoring!" You called out to your boyfriend.

"Foolish girlfriend." Itachi grumbled back. You glared back at him.

"Itachi!" You were a little louder.

"Silence my foolish girlfriend." You walked over to Itachi and looked at him. You were making sure he was really asleep. You covered your boyfriend up and sat down next to him.

"I can't believe he called me foolish." You shook your head and cuddled up to him.

"I love you _____." You barely heard Itachi say. You looked at him and giggled. He didn't usually say that.

"I love you too, 'tachi." You went back to snuggling up to your sleeping man. It was peaceful again. Too bad he started to snore again.

Kisame

You were making Kisame help you clean. It was only the space the two of you shared, and you only asked him to clean the bathroom. Who new Kisame hated cleaning?

He cleaned the whole bathroom by himself. There were complaints and groans from the blue man, but he got it done. After he was done, he fell asleep on the bed you had just made. You didn't mind though. He had done his part and he could rest now if he wanted to.

As you continued to clean the rest of the room, you heard noises. You turned to see Kisame on the bed, tossing and turning.

"No! I'm not a fish!" Kisame called out. "You don't need to flush me down you, Mr. Toilet!" You burst into laughter. Kisame was having a dream about the toilet he just had to clean.

"Poor Kisa." You shook your head and began to clean again. A loud thump drew your attention back to your sleeping boyfriend. There was a long silence before you heard a sniffle.

"I can't believe it..." Kisame whispered, still asleep. "Mr. Toilet flushed me..." He seemed genuinely heart broken.

"Such an odd man at times..." You whispered to yourself as you went back to cleaning again.

Hidan

Hidan was being Hidan. He was going around swearing and cussing as he killed people. He seemed full of energy but what goes up must come down. That's exactly what Hidan did.

After his fourteenth sacrifice, Hidan crashed. He passed out on the path to the next victim. You watched his body collapse to the ground. You were tired too, so you didn't move to help him. You just calmly walked to him and sat next to him.

"Hidan?" You asked, shaking your violent boyfriend.

"Bitch..." Hidan whispered in response. He was asleep, but that didn't stop you from growling at him.

"Hidan, wake your lazy ass up!" You shook him more violently. He grumbled but didn't wake up at all. "You jackass!" You stood up and got prepared to kick him.

"_____... my bitch...I love my bitch..." Hidan whispered some more. You froze and stared down at him.

"I think I like him better asleep than awake." You smiled, sitting back down next to him. Maybe you'd kick him some other time.

Kakuzu

You had been counting your money with Kakuzu. When Konan came and asked you to help with dinner, you left Kakuzu in the room alone.

When you got back to tell Kakuzu that food was ready, he was asleep. He was curled around his stacks of money. It was like he was trying to cuddle with it all. You laughed and went over to him. You reached out to touch Kakuzu when his deep voice stopped you.

"My money." He growled deeper than usual. You froze and took a step back. He sounded like the killer he was when it was just him and Hidan.

"Kuzu, it's time for dinner." You shakily informed him. His hand shot out and pulled you into his arms. You were now lying on the money next to Kakuzu.

"___...more important than money..." Kakuzu whispered into your ear.

"I guess the food can wait until later." You mumbled before starting to fall asleep. As you fell asleep, Kakuzu spoke again.

"_____, why are you on my money?"

Tobi

Tobi tired himself out by getting chased around the hideout by an angry Hidan. You didn't know what Tobi did, but you guessed it was bad.

When Hidan finally gave up, Tobi made his way to the room you two share. He didn't make it though. You heard a thump from outside the door. You walked to the door and opened it. You saw no one until you looked down.

"Tobi?" You questioned. Your boyfriend had passed out right in front of the door. You sighed and dragged him into the room.

"Tobi had a big lollipop..." Tobi whispered in his sleep. You dropped Tobi's legs that you had been holding onto to drag him. You stared down at him, not quite sure what to say. "_____ likes Tobi's lollipop..." Tobi mumbled happily.

"I hope he isn't talking about his..." You trailed off, your face going to a deep red color. Tobi began to mumble some more things that could be sexual. You weren't sure what he was talking about exactly. You decided you'd just check on him later, when he's awake.

Deidara

It was one of the rare times you decided to wake up in the middle of the night. You rolled over to get a look at Deidara. He was sleeping peacefully. All his mouths were slightly drooling. It was adorable, until he began to talk.

"Blow up, hm..." He whispered. He began to toss and turn, his arms flailed around him. "Must blow everything up, hm..."

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself. Why was he talking about blowing up stuff like that?

"Explosions...Art is a bang..." You watched him mumble about his art views. He even mentioned his old partner, Sasori. He was still asleep though. It was a bit unsettling.

"Dei-Dei?" You spoke loudly, trying to wake him up. He rolled away from you. "Barbie?" He rolled a bit further. "Deidara." You growled. He was acting like he was awake.

"Art...is a...bang..." You rolled your eyes at his repeated favorite quote. "Katsu!" Deidara yelled. A loud explosion went off in Hidan's room.

"Uh oh..." You quickly locked the bedroom door before trying to fall asleep next to your bomber boyfriend.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 10 13
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
2.3M 53.3K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...
172K 3.9K 18
Just some fluffy scenarios of Naruto bois and yourself. Please enjoy : ))