Truth or dare (Ryguyrocky boo...

By Azfunboy270

Truth or dare for Ryguyrocky characters More

Put some dares in thr comments
No Homo??? dare#1
Truth #1 Are yall apart of the LGBTQ?
Dare 2 Split em up
Dare#3 Yandere Ryan
Dare 4 Risk
Run some more truths or dares plz
Ask some stuff
Bye

Just to introduce a character

9 0 0
By Azfunboy270

UCM:Ryan no one asks us stuff anymore you need to get people to want to actually want to do stuff*he says as he talks to Ryan who was standing in a dark corner*
Ryan:......fineeeee I'll bring anti out*Ryan snaps his fingers and a shadow hand grabs his shoulder as two eyes open to show the eyes are pure blue neon with no features as some horns grow out the shadows head as a twisted smile runs across the shadows face*
Ryan:He's not really much of a talker but if y'all ask questions or do dares for him I'll see if he's up to it....
Anti:*the shadow zips in front of the camera and starts to reach out the 4th wall trying to grab the reader*
UCM:OH SHIT RYAN CALL IT OFF
Ryan:*He snaps as the shadow zips back behind Ryan and returns to his normal shadow*

Anti has been unlocked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.