My Lady | Kay Flock

By fatbitchesinamansion

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

32

6.2K 236 25
By fatbitchesinamansion

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Ariana parked her car in front of the Giselle and Her's favorite brunch spot. It was her first few days back from work and they were going better then she thought it would. Hardly anybody asked her questions and they minded their business. The only thing that bothered her was that she had moments where she felt unsafe although she knew Tremaine was now dead.

"How are you and Kay?"

"Good. I guess you could say we're together now but he still didn't ask me officially so I don't know."

"Girl you two been playing with each other for months. What's stopping you this time?"

"I wanna be someone's girlfriend or wife...not just a baby mama all my life."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you was Ms.Perez by the end of next year but okay girl."

"I don't think Kevin wants to marry anybody any time soon or at all."

"Even if that's true, I can tell you'd be the one to change that."

"Even if that's the case we just got back you know fucking around. I don't wanna ruin it with this like issue. It just bothers me that he can go and mess around with other females and it wouldn't matter because he never officially asked me anything."

"I think you're being insecure..Kay not worried about any other woman if it isn't you. That man kills for you...literally."

"It's him shooting at that man a day after saying he was going to. Like that's not crazy? I thought he was going to like you know punch him or rough up him or something but shoot? Less than 24 hours you said you were?"

"That's Kay Flock for you baby."

••

"I don't know it some type of obsession I got with her. I can't go even a hour without thinking about her." Kevin explained.

"Like She's on my mind all the time. I be having to stop myself from going to her crib all the time. I just worry that she may be with someone else. And it's starting to bother me because all I do is stress about her."  He continued.

The woman in front of him continued to type on her laptop which made him lift an eyebrow. He been trying to stay on topic about his issues but this one issue involving Ariana was heavy on his head.

"I think you may have O.L.D."

"What is that?"

"Obsessive love disorder" She said. The confused look on his face caused her to sit up in her chair. "It's a condition in which you develop an obsession with a single person you believe you might be in love with. It's possible that you'll have an intense need to control or defend your loved one, treating them like a property."

"I know I love her though. I don't know." He sucks his teeth, running his hands through his curly hair that was in braids hours ago.

"Would you consider yourself protective of her? Obsessive, I think we both know the answer to that." She said.

"Type shit."

"Well do you think you can love her in any other forms besides being obsessive or protective?"

"I'm protective over everybody I love not gon lie. I feel like I don't know how to buy nobody gifts, ask them out on dates and shit like that. I just rather be up in her skin all day for her to notice."

"Well how about you start small..buy her flowers."

"Nah." He shook his head immediately. "Getting them not the issue it's actually giving it to her. I don't want her thinking I got a soft spot for her because then she going to start hurting me and shit."

"Oh so that's what it is? You're scared if you let someone in they'd hurt you?"

"Some shit like that, but it's weird with her because she been there through it all. She knows my soft side. I done cried in front of this girl but I don't know." He shrugged. "Ever since she got back in my life I been feeling like I got to prove I don't have a soft spot anymore."

"Well did she ever hurt you?"

"Back then, not at all. Now, she was for a minute. Just playing with my feelings but I don't think she did it on purpose. She was scared so I don't blame her but the shit still hurt."

"If you believe she's worth it. Buy her flowers. You can start from there and see how it feels."

He sat there in his thoughts debating on it. He would never truly know if him and Ariana would work out if he never test out their true potential. He got up from his chair and walked out the room quickly, hopping into his car.

Driving to the nearest flower shop by her apartment wasn't tricky. As he walked into the flower shop he was in awe at all the choices of flowers to get. The only time he ever bought flowers were for mother's day, he hardly bought flowers for a girl.

After staring a bunch of blue dandelions, he decided to buy two bouquets. He didn't want to go with the regular and buy roses for her since she was special to him. Getting back into the car, he pulled out his phone and pressed her contact. He grew nervous hearing the fourth ring.

"Hi baby. I was just about to call you?" Her soft voice sounded through the phone.

Kevin bit his lip, trying not to smile as if she could see him.

"Kay you there?"

"Yeah. My fault. How you doing?"

"I'm good. I just picked Kimora up from school, we're walking to the house right now. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm about to slide on y'all."

"Okay. You have the key right?"

"Yeah. I'll see you in a few." He said before hearing her hum, hanging up.

All he could think about is the possibility of her not liking the flowers and what would happen after he gave them to her. He feared getting hurt or his feelings played with and just hoped this small gesture made things better between them rather than worse. Love was scary, they both knew that but they both were willing to take the risk.

Kay decided to pick up some food since Ariana was still settling in with going back to work after everything. After 30 minutes he found himself in the lobby of her apartment. He took the elevator that led him straight to her penthouse.

Waking in, he placed the bags of food on the table ,seeing Kimora sitting on the couch. She ran up to him, hugging him.

"Wassup baby girl. I missed you." He admitted truthfully. She looked down at his hands seeing a bouquet in each one.

"Are these for me?" She blushed.

"Yeah. For being amazing. Daddy loves you." He knelt down to her height, handing her the smaller bouquet. Her watched her smaller hands grab them and smell them as the lips folded into a smile.

"Thank you daddy. They're so pretty." His overly excited daughter said. She flashed her teeth, smiling up at him.

"No problem princess. You deserve it. Where's your mother?"

"Kay!" He heard her voice yell. "Is that you?"

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"These are for mommy?" Kimora smirked at him.

"You nosey." He mushed her head softly as he heard Ari's footstep slowly approaching him.

"Mommy look what he got us!" Kimora chirped. He watched her face, trying to read it. Her eyes went soft and she smiled. Before even taking the bouquet out of his hands, she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him.

"Thank you. These are so pretty." She smiled at him. Before he could respond back his phone went off. He wanted to ignore it but seeing it was Dougie, which he hardly calls him, he knew it was important.

"I gotta take this." He said cursing under breath, feeling like he ruined a perfectly good moment.

"Yo? What happened?" He answer the phone in an agitated manner.

"Yeah these niggas just dropped off the new shit. You want me to have them start selling now or wait a little bit?" Dougie said.

"I gotta see it first."

"Well they all here waiting. You going to slide or you want me to send them home?"

He ducked his teeth, looking up at Ariana and Kimora pick at the flowers as they smiled. He wanted to be there with them so bad.

"I'm coming." He said which made Ariana look up and look at him from a distance. He hung up the phone and made his way back to them. She continued to keep that look on her face.

"I know that look. What you got to say?"

"Nothing." She threw her hands in the air in defense.

He sucked his teeth. "Say it."

"No we've been doing good. I don't want to argue." She rinsed out the red vase she had, placing fresh water inside.

"Just say it." He smacked his lips.

"Mora baby can you go put this in your room?" She said handing her a plastic vase. She nodded and walked off quickly with it.

"You don't think you should stop selling? You have many income sources..you shouldn't have to sell." Ari started.

"I know. I'm trying to get out of it but every month it's always more of an opportunity to make more bread." He pulled her by her waist. She exhaled deeply and looked at him.

"I just don't wanna see you in trouble." She said caressing his face as she spoke to him. "You got to go?"

"Yeah I do. I'm sorry."

"Okay." She said looking away. He pressed his lips on her forehead as she sat down.

"I love you. I'll be back ma."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 300 16
* . * . . * . . . . . . . * . . . * * * *...
991K 42K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
25.1K 358 24
Imagines of my favorite drill rappers this will be a y/n type book btw..
26.9K 433 20
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 ׂ╰┈➤ 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 ( 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗳 ) ✧˖° ‎‧₊˚✧[𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲... 𝐑𝐀�...