Mated Dragons

Da OriginalWife17

The legend of kouka kingdom was that 2000 years ago, four dragon warriors were born to protect the crimson dr... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1: The Princess Yona
Chapter 2: Torn Bonds
Chapter 3: Distant Sky
Chapter 4: Wind Clan
Chapter 5: Howl
Chapter 6: Red Hair
Chapter 7: Destiny
Chapter 8: Shaking Resolve
Chapter 9: Anticipation
Chapter 10: Blindfolded Dragon
Chapter 11: Echoing Fear
Chapter 13: To A New Land
Chapter 14: War Games

Chapter 12: Light

23 1 0
Da OriginalWife17

Yuri
I was mesmerised by Seiryuu's beautiful eyes "you removed his mask" I looked at them confused "What's wrong?" "it's said one Look in his eyes will turn you to stone!" Kija and I looked at each other confused "Stone?"  "H-He's come to kill us" I shook my head "The Blue Dragon saved me. He would never kill someone for no reason"

I watched as Seiryuu closed his eyes and grabbed his mask. "Why did you come here, Blue Dragon?" Kija asked "You have no intention of coming with us, do you?" Seiryuu didn't say anything as he picked up an axe and walked towards Kija. Kija backed against the wall as Seiryuu got closer.  "Blue Dragon Don't!" Seiryuu lifted the axe and swung.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see the bloodshed "If you've come to help us escape, say so!" my eyes snapped open and I looked to see the axe was embedded in the wall for a few moments before he pulled back and swung at the wall again "I despaired at the thought that I might have to fight another dragon warrior! Wait- Where are you digging, anyway? The exit is over there" he looked to Kija "This leads to the outside. It's faster to break through here"

Kija grumbled "You should have said so sooner! Yun, Yuri, I shall dig us out of here momentarily" "I'll help dig" I said smiling at the two. Kija and I began swinging our claws at the wall and I heard Yun talking in the background "If you guys want to live, help us dig" as we continued digging the air began to get thinner "Just how much is there?" Kija said breathing heavily

"I know what you mean." We continued to keep digging until I suddenly heard the sound of clanging coming from the other side "everyone stand back!" soon the rocks caved in and a cloud of dust enveloped all of us. We coughed for a couple moments before the dust finally cleared to show Yona and Hak "Yuri!" I sighed in relief as Yona ran up and hugged me.

"Yuri" Hak whispered as he pulled Yona and I into a hug. I let out another relieved sigh as we made our way out of the caves "I'm surprised you knew where to dig" I said shielding my eyes from the sunlight "We got it out of the villagers" Yona said as we turned and looked at the wary villagers.

"When they realised their relatives were in there they fessed up" Hak said as he continued to glare at the villagers "I'm glad they aren't people who would abandon their families" I said as I stretched my limbs "So...What are you going to do about that, Princess?" I looked to where Hak was pointing and saw the villagers avoiding Seiryuu.

"It's a problem" Yona let out a sigh "I can't give up on him" I placed my hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile "let me give it a try" Yona nodded and I began making my way to Seiryuu "Blue Dragon! We'll ask again" I held my hand out to him "Let's travel together. We want to take you with us" he lifted his hand to grab mine but hesitated.

I let my eyes change color and become like his "You don't have to close your eyes with me. We are the same after all" I whispered with a smile. To give him an extra push I looked down at Ao before back at him "Does your power truly allow you to turn people to stone?"

Seiryuu shook his head "then obviously your not a monster, especially with how much Ao loves you. Ao knows. You are not destructive" his head tilted down a bit as if to look at my hand. He did nothing for a few moments before finally encasing his hand in mine.

A smile crossed my face and I wiped the tear from his cheek before pulling him to the group "Shall we go?" Yona asked all of us to which we all nodded. Yona smiled and turned to the villagers, giving them a wave "Thank you for your hospitality!"

Yona and the group began walking ahead but I waited for Seiryuu who bowed to the villagers before walking over to me and grabbing my hand, dragging us along to catch up with the rest of the group. Seiryuu stopped us when his bells fell off "your bells" he looked at them for a few moments before we continued our walk to catch up with the group.

Now that the adrenaline and fear in me had disappeared, the pain from my wounds and exhaustion from digging finally caught up to me. As we reached the others I began to feel very dizzy "Yuri, Kija, do you know where the next dragon is?" words were blurring and the world around me was becoming blobs of different colors. I didn't hear what Kija had said for I began to fall forward as darkness pulled me in.

Yona
I had turned to see why Kija hadn't said anything only fir him to collapse before my eyes "Kija!" "Yuri!" my head snapped up at Yun's words to see the Blue Dragon hold Yuri by her waist. Yun walked over and pulled her rob apart to show her white tunic stained red.

"Damnit, she re-opened her wounds" Yun looked up at the Blue Dragon "can you carry her?" he nodded silently and picked her up so Yuri rested in his arms "Hak grab Kija so we can find a place to camp for the night" Yun said as he began walking ahead.

After finally finding a place, Yun got to working on Yuri. "Rest in peace White Snake" Hak said throwing a white cloth over Kija's face "I'm still alive!" I patted Kija's shoulder to calm him down from Hak's antics "There, there"

"I-I'm sorry. My body feels so heavy. The locations of the four dragons are fainter than ever" I smiled down at him hoping to lift his spirits "don't push yourself too hard. We have another guy who can sense where the dragons are" all of us looked to the Blue Dragon who sat by Yuri silently.

"He's here?" Hak said surprised "He's been here the whole time moron. He even carried Yuri" Yun said not looking up as he finished stitching up Yuri's opened wound "Blue Dragon, do you know where the other dragons are?" Blue Dragon just stared silently at us "Princess I don't think he even knows how to speak our language"

"How horrible. But I understand. It's not your fault. No one has told you about them before. From now on, I shall teach you about the four dragons. You may call me brother" Kija said as he grabbed Blue Dragon's hand.

Without saying anything the Blue Dragon suddenly stood and ran off "He's running away?!" "Maybe he didn't want to call you Brother" we all followed after him. We came to a stop at a pond as he took off his fluff and sword before jumping in "SCUICIDE!?!?" I watched in the water, waiting for him to come back up.

Within moments he reached the surface and climbed out, holding two fishes "B-Blue Dragon? Is this You want Yuri and I to eat this and regain our strength?" the Blue Dragon nodded "I appreciate it, but could you use words?" the Blue Dragon kneeled down and hugged himself as he suddenly began shivering.

"What will you do, Brother White Snake? He's cold" I slapped Hak up the head "stop it" "I'm surprised you knew there was a river here" Yun said walking up to the Blue Dragon. The Blue Dragon tapped the mask where his eyes would be.

"Oh, Those eyes can see across great distances. Your kinetic vision must be excellent, too" Yun was quiet for a few moments before he spoke up again "Is it true that looking at your eyes will turn anyone who looks at them to stone?" the Blue Dragon shook his head "Really? Then why don't you take off your mask?" Blue Dragon didn't say anything. Yun let out a sigh "let's go make a fire, warm ourselves, and eat the fish the Blue Dragon caught for us"

"huh? Smells good Yun. But...Where did you get the ingredients?" "I traded them for medicine in the Blue Dragon's village. I got this pot, too" I was helping Yun when I suddenly noticed a bug fall into the pot "Yun, there's a problem! There's a bug inside the pot" "whatever, more nutrients"

"The Blue Dragon's clothes still aren't dry" "Yeah. Still, I wish they'd hurry, he's starting to freak me out" we looked at the Blue Dragon who was bundled up in his fluff "This group just seems to keep getting weirder" "Don't say that! It's my fault that happened to the Blue Dragon" Kija yelled.

Yuri let out a chuckle. She had woken up a little while earlier "It must be very humiliating! The Blue Dragon isn't thinking anything" we all watched as Ao began eating Blue Dragon's food "Seiryuu, you'd better hurry up. Ao's eating everything"

Yuri

"How does it taste?" Yona asked before Seiryuu suddenly began shoving spoonful's in his mouth. His smile giving her his answer "It's good, isn't it? Isn't" Seiryuu nodded "that great, Yun?" I smiled at Yun's flushed face "Yeah, yeah" Yona stood up and walked over to him "Are you cold? Want to borrow my coat?"

"Thank you, Yona" Everyone's eyes widened at Seiryuu's words "Yona?! H-He used her first name" "Without hesitation, either" I watched a soft smile appear on Yona's face "It's been so long since someone called me by my name. I'd like to call you by your name, too. You don't have a name, right? What do you want to be called?" we all chuckled when he rolled over "He rolled into a ball" "How about we call him Furball Monster?"

Later That Night

"Hey, Yun The Blue Dragon says we can call him whatever we want. What should we call him?" Yun shrugged his shoulders "you can use a word to describe him. Like silence. Why don't you call him whatever sounds right to you?" "I just can't seem to come up with any names"

"Then why not ask Yuri? She was the one who brought him out of that prison-like cave. There's probably some psychological reason he doesn't take off that mask. But he seems to have opened up to her" Yona suddenly looked to me "well Yuri?" I shrugged my shoulders "this is your job Yona"

"Yea well I want you to name him" I sighed and stood up, making my way to the tree line "Anyway, are you sure you're really a princess? When the Blue Dragon drew his sword on you, you didn't flinch" Yun asked, making me chuckle at his cracked voice "Even when we were trapped inside the cave, you didn't lose heart" I chuckled and began walking to a pond I saw near by.

I washed my face but I then felt a presence "Hak" "You really should be more careful. You'll open your wounds again. I shook my head with and eye roll and walked towards him "don't be such a worrywart" we began making our way back when I noticed Seiryuu in a field "Hak, what word do you think is suited to the Blue Dragon?"

"Uh nutjob" I slapped his head "Be serious" "Night, then" he sighed "Night? Silence? I think  despite the darkness, he was peaceful and warm. But he is quieter and bluer than the sun, Something like...The moon" a smile graced my lips as I found the name "Shin-ah" Seiryuu looked at me.

I walked up to him "It means moonlight. Your name is Shin-ah. You led me by the hand through the darkness. Blue Dragon, you are my moonlight. What do you think?" he didn't say anything, instead he ran off into the field "Did he not like it?" Hak said confused. I chuckled "don't you see? He loves it"

The next morning I woke to Yona "Kija, how are you feeling?" I opened my eyes to see him staring in the distance "Kija?" "Green Huh? I sense the Green Dragon" after properly waking up I decided to go look for food for breakfast. As I was walking back with two dead rabbits my mind wandered to my father.

'How was he doing? Was he upset over my "death"? How'd he take it?'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

30.8K 1.1K 10
Jae-ha x reader [COMPLETED] You were saved by him years ago, joining him as a pirate on Captain Gi-gan's ship. There, you learn how to fight, and how...
99.5K 3K 25
You y/n, former personal servant to the late princess Yona, are traveling around Kouka kingdom after the death of king-il II and his precious daughte...
1.9K 76 5
The four dragon warriors given the blood of the dragon gods to protect the red dragon and never betray him. But did you know there was another dragon...
207K 10.2K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...