Tales Of The Heart

By overdosedoncoffee

This is a tale of two lovebirds. Kevin Dawson, an antisocial guy who's 20 years old and a beautiful 18 years... More

PROLOGUE
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
UNVEILING DESIRE
UNCOVERED FEELINGS
THE SPARKS BEGIN TO FLY
UNPREDICTABLE CONNECTION
ROMANTIC REVELATIONS
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
TULIP'S TEMPTATIONS
A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS
A NIGHT OF THRILLS
WHISPERS IN THE CHAOS
SHADOWS OF THE PAST
SCENIC JOURNEY
A TASTE OF HEAVEN
FOREST'S SECRET PARADISE
ANNUAL BANQUET AND BALL
ECHOES OF PERIL
A KISS ON THE EDGE
UNSPOKEN TRUTH
JUST THE TWO OF US
CAUGHT IN THE CROSSHAIRS
A FRIEND'S BETRAYAL
REVENGE AND THE PAST
THE DARK NIGHT

Disclaimer

108 6 0
By overdosedoncoffee

This story is intended exclusively for mature audiences. It encompasses explicit sexual content and touches upon subjects that may be triggering for some individuals.

The viewpoints and scenarios depicted in this story do not inherently reflect those of the author. Consequently, the author is not warranting your personal or political opinions conveyed through irate comments.

This work is a piece of fiction. All names, characters, events, and incidents are the manifestations of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real persons, living or deceased, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 194 30
Amber Brown Miller is a girl with Neurofibromatosis, an incurable disease. Her life has been nothing but tragic. It takes a different turn when she...
35.1K 1.1K 83
"I ....I wanted to..uhh..umm....confess that ...uhh....iloveyou" I stuttered. She gave me a confused look and asked "What?" "I love you" I said again...
564K 43.5K 50
She's a paparazzo. He's a celebrity. And when the two of them get together, cameras will flash and sparks will fly. The summer after she graduates fr...
983 80 18
Amaya Sisay, a 24-year-old navigating the chaos of life from her Atlanta haven, juggles the ups and downs of work, failed relationships, and the neve...