Naruto Twin (Kakashi X OC)

بواسطة AthanasiaCelestine

They say second chances are given to those who deserve no second chances are given to those who make opporuni... المزيد

prologue
ISOBU
Namikaze anger
silent strom
Shattering - 1
Shattering 2
Hunt
Surprise - 1

Partner !?

35 3 1
بواسطة AthanasiaCelestine

Minato watched as his students slowly drifted to sleep . His mind was mess . Aoi calling him dad and the fact she could speak with bijuu . He never thought by sharing chakra one could enter jinchuriki mindscape or the conditions for it . Second , Kakashi nightmare , was it really a nightmare the way sharingan spun it was more like viewing of records . Third , Rin becoming jinchuriki . Now konoha has two jinchuriki . Politically it's a big mess .

Things are really messed up . "Minato why don't you take rest a little ? "

"Kushina !!"

"We will take care of this minato little by little . I am sure sandaime sama won't give mission for few weeks let's take this step by step okay . "

He sighed and nodded . Slept in the cushion nearby . Kushina took care of the children and she went home to cook and get fresh pair of clothes for the five . By the time time she returned it was evening and all five were in the exact position she left . Minato sleeping in awkward position in couch . Aoi with her hands and legs wide spread over kakashi who was sleeping like teddy bear of aoi . She chuckled .

The other side obito protectively covering rin who slept peacefully . She took a camera and took a shot of the new team 7 . The shutter sound woke up minato who hand went to his weapon pouch . Kushina had a apologetic face and he relaxed instantly. . Minato sleepy face was intriguing to Kushina . He spread his hands wide and Kushina walked into his embrace. He hugged her as if she was his solace .

"Did you sleep well minato ? "

"Better than before . "

He started sleeping over her shoulders holding her from back .

"Hey , stop sleeping again . Go and fresh up I brought food and fresh clothes . "

"Hmmmm"

"Minato "

"Mmmmm"

She rolled her eyes and leaned back a little making herself comfortable . She drifted to sleep .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blood . . . . . Metal clanking . . . . You should survive tsubaki . . . . Kurama . . . . Sensei . . . Please . . . Stop . . . Naruto , sasuke , sakura , stop , please don't leave me . .

You let us die . . . Why did you kill us . . . . No , no , i didn't , . .

I woke up it was difficult to breathing I felt suffocating as if someone was strangling my throat . I felt an embrace "it fine . . . Breathe in Breathe out . . " Patting my back . He kept repeating soothing words and instructing me to breathe . I followed his instructions and slowly my breathes stabilized .

"Are you okay now TSUBAKI ?"

"Mmmm I am fine kakashi. "

"Good then . . . Here drink some water . "

Kakashi slowly fed me water . After relaxing a little i recognised how he addressed me . He called me tsubaki ...... My eyes widened before I could ask anything a hand covered my mouth . He removed his mask and positioned himself so the no one could see his face though all were asleep . He mouthed 'not now . Tsubaki afterwards ' gesturing with his eyes to others . He leaned whispered in my ears .

"You won't shout right ? "

I nodded blankly

"React as usual ."

I nodded again

"You missed me a lot so much "

I nodded and then realised what he said . I could hear his chuckle and my face heating up .

I sat there blankly gazing no where how ? Does he remember ? How much ? I wanted answers like right now . I kept gazing at him . He covered his face again . I could see everyone sleep . Still all are shinobi they could get up at any moment . But still I wanted answers .

Kakashi gave me a closed eyed . I wanted to pull him out and barage him with questions . But he slowly pointed to somewhere . I followed where he was pointing and found mom and dad sleeping in embrace . It was so cute .

I wanted to protect it forever even if I am not in it . Kakashi then pointed to camera near mom . I giggled and stepped down and walked slowly with the highest level of sleath possible in this body . Kakashi followed me . I held the camera and took a shot of the sleeping couple waking them up with sound of shutter . Still I got the perfect shot of them sleeping .

"Aoi , Kakashi " dad and mom woke up eyes wide open and distanced from each other with their face red . I took another shot . Dad was about to say something when I

"Shhhhhh they are sleeping " I whispered pointing to obito and rin who were sleeping in the chaos .

"Delete it . " Dad whispered back .

I had look a thinking deep and with a flat face "no . " I went near the other bed took a few shots of sleeping obito and rin . This defenitly a good teasing material .

"Aoi . . . " Dad kept whispering which I royally ignored . Kakashi just kept smiling at us . When the smell of delicious food assaulted my nose . Looks like mom noticed . She laughed .

"Go freshen up . Kakashi and minato I think you both can freshen at apartment. "

"What isn't it unfair ? " Dad pouted .

"You have hirashin " mom pointed and dad just kept a hand over Kakashi and left . Shit how I wished I could have been the one to go . I could asked my questions . I sighed and went to fresh up with clothes mom gave .

Minato pov

They hirashined to minato house . He could feel something was different with Kakashi. Something . He was still the same Kakashi still there was something different a little less upright or should I say calm at same time more alert and calculating , ruthless . Maybe because all the happening . He brushed aside his thoughts and gave a set of clothes he kept in his home . They fresh up and hirashined back to room where only Kushina was awake arranging the food and plates . Aoi was still in bathroom .

Tsubaki pov .

I could feel dad and kakashi chakra how did they come fast . I hurried up and changed into baggy clothes and went out .

Mom inspected me "looks like it still big . Let alter it later . " I just nodded and settled next to kakashi .

"How are you wounds ? Is there any pain aoi chan ?"

"No i am fine . " I glared at him 'chan ' did he just address me as chan he is definitely the Kakashi . He is doing this to irritate me . Then why doesn't he call sakura chan huh. I shouted in my mind .

Dad and mom just gawked at Kakashi.

"Did you just . . ."

"Ma . . Just wanted to try once sensei . "

Minato checked for fever and Kushina used first aid healing . I giggled at their reaction afterall this stuck up would never call someone chan . So much for the one who asked me to react normally .

"TRAITORS . " my ears started paining at the loud sound .

"How could you eat without calling us nae aoi chan . And you bakashi you . . . . Bla bal bla " he blabering more than half went out through the same ear .

"Oi are you two even listening "

K/A: "did you say something ?"

"You too aoi chan ? " Obito started crying animatically. I giggled at his expense . By this time rin was awake .

"Let's eat Rin . " She nodded . Somehow she became silent and withdrawn after whatever happened . It not such a big deal but maybe for a her or a big deal . It's perfectly normal .

The dinner went without any glitch . If anything little silent and awkward . After check up bothe of us were discharged .

"So Rin will be Kushi nee right , the can I be with sensei ." I asked trying to make sure I stay with Kakashi today.

Kushina and minato exchanged a few glances afterall Kushina needed to talk about being jinchuriki to Rin . Whether she may like it or not she is important strength for konoha . So she needs to be prepared both mentally and physically .

"Then aoi and Kakashi will stay with me and obito i will talk with fugaku ."

"Huuuu why ? Nae sensei if that bakashi can stay with you why can't I ? I'll be good . "

I interrupted "obito it not about sensei willing or not , you are an uchiha whether you like it or not . We should report to clan leader. And you also went through intense emotions so sharingan powers react to strong emotions so we should check that too and that is possible by people in your clan only . So be good . "

I could obito face flung down. " who knows maybe your sharingan may have already become strong and you wouldn't know and wouldn't know to use it and get DEFEATED by kakashi . "

That seemed to have lit the sparks . I could also some sparks in Kakashi sensei eyes. Seriously he is mentally in twenties for God sake .

"Oh so aoi thinks I can be defeated "

" I mean . . . "

Somehow twenty plus man is getting fired up to fight with teenager .

"Hai hai now stop fighting . Obito I'll come with you and you two reach my house in ten minutes . If I reach before your punishment will be doubled. "

The next moment both of us left through the window . I followed Kakashi sensei and reached dad house . Kakashi took the key hidden by the door by seal and we invited ourselve in and settled .

"So . "

"So .? "

I could see Kakashi slowly close his ears mumbling something .

"I . . . 2 . . . 3 "

"Are you really sensei ? How did you remember ? Wait are you really the sensei from same timeline ? Do you know me ? When did you get your memories ? Is it permanent ? Is it sharingan ? Then obito ? No no no . Anyone else ? "

I could feel myself blabering more and more nonsense .

"Ma . . . . Yes I am your sensei from the same timeline . A part of seal you used to time travel had my chakra and life force Naruto did it to make me recall if there was any time travel . Yes i know , your namikaze tsubaki Naruto twin . Yesterday night . Yes it is permanent . No it's not sharingan and I don't think obito will remember most probably . And no i don't thin anyone else except sensei who tampers with space and time jutsu always so it's possible . Did you get your answers ? "

I just nodded blankly . It was just so ...... Complicated . My heart warmed thinking Naruto helped us even when not being here idiot . I just kept blankly staring at sensei who was more relaxed than the stuck up young Kakashi . Taking in his features little by little .

"Sensei . . . "

Suddenly the door opened and dad came in who responded though it was not directed at him . "Hai aoi . . . "

"Just . . . .( I mentally cursed . I should be carefull in addressing . ) "

"Just thinking how long it's our punishment sensei . We know we were wrong so. . . . " Kakashi sensei no it's Kakashi came to rescue . I mentally noted . I nodded following his lead .

"Mmmm let's see untill you guys really Truly realise where you made mistake . "

"But sensei . . . "

"No buts no go and get rest . . . . "

"But we just woke up . " I whined . And dad just gave us firm look. To my surprise Kakashi just got and walked towards a room and glanced at me as if asking me 'why are you not following ?'

"Traitor " I mumbled somehow I could relate with obito feeling and followed him .

"Mmm Kakashi why don't you sleep with me . Aoi can use a room . "

"Mmm why sensei. It fine we are intruding ones . We will share. " I replied not knowing why he mentioned it . But I could see his eyes became dark staring at Kakashi for a second with a smile that wasn't anywhere feel like smile . Kakashi flinched a little .

"Yes aoi I'll be with sensei . " He just hurried over to sensei . I was really confused what the hell is happening . But dad just arranged the futon and motioned me to get in . I followed him and dad covered me with blanket . It was kind of nice . I reminded myself not to become greedy and be happy with what I get but still a part of me yearned for more . To be recognised not only as student but as a daughter too.

Now I get why shikamaru used you say families are complicated rather than troublesome . When a soft voice pulled my attention . I could feel a gentle pat over my head .

"Good job surviving and good job saving Rin aoi . You too Kakashi . Good job hanging in there. Being there for your friends . " Dad ruffled Kakashi head who had very funny expression as if he was about to cry .

I couldn't hold it myself . Its fine being greedy ones right . Please just once . I really didn't know to whom I was pleading to . I tackled dad and kakashi in hug .

"I was scared . . . . I was ...........so much . . . " I started tearing up . I didn't know how else to describe my feeling without giving myself away . He just kept hand over head slowly patting my hair .

"Mm mmm "

I pulled Kakashi more . Looks like that did it . "I . . . . . Thought I killed Rin . . . I . . . Just . . . . . To save them . . . . Not . . . . Kill . . . . Them . . . No . . I really didn't . . . "

"I know Kakashi all you wanted was you save your teammates. Good job hanging in there Kakashi . I know because you were able calm yourself you guys were able to get aoi and rin to konoha back safely . "

I could feel Kakashi relax as if his worst and cruel lifelong burden has been lifted . He held me tight as if seeking reassurance for the unsaid confession . I returned with same intensity . I could also feel dad big arms big enough for both of us holding us more close as if protecting us from everything .

"I am really glad . Really glad that you guys are fine . Nothing happened to anyone . Thank you for hanging in . Thank you for comming back to us . "

Though he was talking about kidnapping incident . It felt as if dad was consoling us for everything we through the fourth shinobi war and others . As if he was really glad that we are here back in. I didn't know when sleep assaulted me. I am sure It would be the same with dad and kakshi . For the first time since I came back I slept peacefully cuddled in protective embrace .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

848K 23.4K 57
Naruto won the battle against Madara. The catch? He was the only one left...In a desperate attempt to save everyone and protect the Ninja world, he a...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
875 20 5
After the great 4th ninja war and when the fight was ongoing with Kaguya Otsatsuki team 7 which is kakashi katake naruto uzumaki sakura haruna sasuke...
31.3K 701 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...