golden king and idol faker (o...

By andres0731886

...... the 4th holy grail war a big event for the magus world, the only winter kirei kotomine and his servan... More

Author note
The end and a new beginning
Absolutely not... maybe yes
A kings return
Parenthood?
peace
Kids and dayly life
The Date
Action
Yes please 1st part
Yes please 2nd part
Answer
Family

The Meeting of the faker and king

600 11 2
By andres0731886

Gilgamesh pov:

*this dog wants me to be a model or actor. He wants me to entertain mongrels this is disrespectful but I need to live and I need money..... well this could also be entertaining after all I'd make this mongrels be able to see their king jajajaja I've decided then*

3rd pov:

With a serious face he looks at the man who offered him to be a model or actor.

Gilgamesh: So be it I'll give this people the honor of gazing and adoring me (gilgamesh smirks at the man looking him down)

Man: my name is aiko hanataro a pleasure to meet you. (He tries to hand shake Gilgamesh but he ignores the handshake).

*another arrogant blonde brat*

Aiko: I'm from strawberry production model agency. We're a small part of the agency but were trying to grow in popularity, with you in sure we can grow, after all if I may your looks are what most people will think of perfect.

Gilgamesh: jajajaja your search has taken you to me that's good after all your right with me I assure you; your agency will be know as the best in the world. Where to now? After all we're going tu have a contract right? The sooner the better

Aiko: yes Gilgamesh-San follow me. (Aiko guides him to his car and drives him to the workplace of the agency as they'll do a contract and they take sits on an office). So Gilgamesh-San your 18?

Gilgamesh: yes my body is 18 of age

Aiko: so let's try this contract what about 65%-35%?

Gilgamesh: that's to low mongrel are you kidding me?. I thought your agency was serious (Gilgamesh stands up form the chair as aiko is surprised)

Aiko: wait please what about a 55%-45%?

Gilgamesh: you'll have to do better than that (smirk)

Aiko: 50-50?

Gilgamesh: that'll do for now (smirks in triumph)

Aiko: when can you start?

Gilgamesh: right now if you'd like

Aiko: okay also you'll get paid every 2 weeks a salary of 219,144 yen (1,500 dollars) and the 50 percent of sales of the material you make as part of the agreement.

Gilgamesh: that'll do

(Aiko leads Gilgamesh to a white room as they're gonna make some shots to present him as the new part of the agency)

Aiko: first (he leads him to the next room the dressing room.)

Dress designer 1: hello mister take a seat (a group of dress designers take clothes presenting them to Gilgamesh. Then they end up choosing a blue button shirt and white pants. Gilgamesh gets dressed and the dress designers make adjustments leaving the first 3 buttons open. As they adjust him Gilgamesh sees jewelry)

Gilgamesh: put some of that on me

Dress designer 2: are you sure sir? It might be to much

Gilgamesh: I said put it on me

(The dress designers puts the jewelry necklace, earrings and bracelet looking gold)

Gilgamesh: nice work mongrels you did good

Dress designer 1: mongrel?

(Gilgamesh smirks and goes to the white room where there is a white chair and a photographer)

Gilgamesh: make this quick mongrel and if I look bad it's on you (smirks)

Photographer: yes sir *he is a brat and an asshole*

(The photo session goes well for 20 minutes as it ends)

Aiko: everything good Gilgamesh-San?

Gilgamesh: yes it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be

Aiko: well I think you should meet the president ichigo-San

Gilgamesh: sure I don't mind to make some time for a mongrel (he smirks as aiko guides him to the president office)

Aiko: Ichigo-San her I present you ( he signals at Gilgamesh) our new star Gilgamesh....

Gilgamesh: Gilgamesh (Gilgamesh thinks for a last name and decides to use his mother name) Ninsun

Ichigo: nice to meet you (teach to handshake Gilgamesh but he refuses) is there a problem

Gilgamesh: sorry I don't find a need to handshake you (Gilgamesh starts to leave) I'll wait my payment.

3rd pov: as Gilgamesh was going out the room he crashes with a purple haired girl

Ai pov:
(Ai was doing practice with b-komachi but later she went to look for the president because they needed something. As Ai was about to enter she crashed into a man and fell to the ground running her head and looked up and saw a blond man with red eyes)
Ai: I'm sorry it was my fault

(Ai looked at him and say him get mad)

Gilgamesh: it sure was you mongrel brat *this Brat dared to crash into me* you dared touch me *Gilgamesh gritted his teeth*

Ai: look I said I was sorry *who does he think he is instead of helping me get up he is screaming at me*

(Ai puts a fake smile but is angered at Gilgamesh for being rude)

Gilgamesh: anyways I don't have time for you (Gilgamesh starts to leave)

Both Gilgamesh and Ai: I hate him/ I hate her

4 weeks later

(Gilgamesh is at his new apartment of one room he pays 70,000 yen a month and the first osito sessions are a complete success like it should be and is quickly gaining popularity and signing contracts with brands)

Gilgamesh: this job wasn't so bad after all.... Thai mongrels will get to have the honor of gazing at me....

(Gilgamesh sits down on the couch he bought thinking)
Gilgamesh: I really need to start to make investigations to get my powers back at any cost. I've started to look at my magical circuits; they did not disappear but they're destroyed and closed but they're still there (he raises his hand) this is truly troublesome.

(Gilgamesh phone starts to ring as he answers)

Gilgamesh: state your business mongrel

Aiko: Gilgamesh I'll need you on the production room you'll appear with the idol group b-Komachi on a video for more popularity

Gilgamesh: I'll be there (he hangs up)

3rd pov: (Gilgamesh makes his way to the production room seing b-komachi practicing as he sighs)

Aiko: you were able to make it Gilgamesh-San

Gilgamesh: I have to work with brats? (Sigh) let's get this over with

(A dress designer hands him clothes as Gilgamesh goes to the dressing room. After Gilgamesh comes out he wore some nice clothes but casual being a white shirt and light brown pants and some jewelry)

Aiko: it's night so let's go to the roof to get the shots done with the moon on background

B-komachi: sure let's go (all b-komachi go to greet Gilgamesh the only one who doesn't is Ai as she's still mad at him for being an as shown to her)
Watanabe: hi Gilgamesh San we're all idols

Takamine: your a model right?

Meimei: Ofcourse he is a model

Niino: sorry Gilgamesh-san they can be airhead

Gilgamesh: not bad fakers now let's get this done for and feel good you have the honor to work with the king of this company

*everyone around sweats a drop*

Aiko: let's go

(B-Komachi is posing as Gilgamesh is asked to stand next to Ai but he refuses and stands next to Nino and Watanabe)

And this is the start of Gilgamesh in the entertainment industry—————////////

Author note: hey guys I hope you all have a nice days I'll try to give you all updates weekly if I'm lucky I'll do 2 chapters a week maybe more if you have any constructive feedback cement bellow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.3K 58
In Archer's last moment during the Holy Grail War, he made a promise to Rin, to try his best. Not knowing if he was even capable of keeping up such a...
235K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
33.9K 577 17
In the 4th holy grail war the tohsaka family mage manage to summon the king of heros himself Gilgamesh but what if they were to summon the other king...
8K 146 6
At the end of the last holy grail war, Gilgamesh was granted a wish that trapped Arturia Pendragon in his time. Now in less than 2 days Arturia has t...