Springtrap and Goldie

By bigbootytickler

A spin off of the classic comics Springtrap and Deliah and Ask Goldie Anything! Description: The aftermath o... More

Chapter 1 (Pilot)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bad Ending
Good Ending

Chapter 7

110 3 2
By bigbootytickler

The night came and went, and after a heart to heart with Mari he returned to his room. "I can't tell them... even if I wanted to. They'd never forgive me, and I can't lose this... not after I lost-!" He paused and took a long sigh. He lay on his bed and cupped his hands over his face. "Fuck." He said. He soon after fell asleep. The next morning, Freddy had knocked on his door. Springtrap had gotten up to go answer it. "Hey, Springtrap! How about we give it another try?" He said. Springtrap replied, "I feel it's best I don't perform with you today. Yesterday was a disaster and I don't want to be the reason for another mishap. I'm no good at performing, especially with how rusty I am." He let out a half hearted chuckle. "Are you sure? We can-" "I'm sure." Springtrap said. Freddy had walked away and began to set up for the day. Springtrap went back to his bed and sat on the corner. He could hear the laughs of the children, and the singing of his new found friends. He had come here to change, and finally make his dream of making the children happy come true, but he had messed it up.

The day went by, the children constantly running around, the arcade games clanked, and then suddenly, a familiar face entered the pizzeria. Springtrap checked his wall clock, "Harry said he'd stop by at this time." Springtrap carefully peaked out of his room, looking to see if anyone was in site. It wasn't quite hard to spot out Harry, Springtrap just had to look for a roughly dressed blondie. "Damn it I don't want to be seen by any kids, I told him to meet me by the water fountain." Springtrap sighed. He stared towards the wall when suddenly someone poked him. He ignored it at first, but then this person kept continuously poking him. "God would you cut it out!" Springtrap looked beside him.

"Oh! Uh hi Harry!" Springtrap crept a smile. "Hey bro, kinda weird seeing you in a place like this huh." Harry high fived Springtrap. "Yeah well it's not been great, god I can't last another second here!" Springtrap's hands covered his face, Harry shrugged. "Relax bud, you haven't been here for even that long! And if you need some therapy I-!" Springtrap cupped Harry's mouth shut, "Don't..mention.. the therapy.." Springtrap gave an evil glare, though it didn't scare Harry. Harry sighed, "Alright alright! Anyways I thought-!" Springtrap pulled Harry down into a crouch and shushed him. "How many times am I gonna be interrupted!" Harry whispered. "Not now! Look! That's the guy over there! That damn bear who's been ruining my life!" Springtrap aggressively whispered. "The short one with the big hat?" Harry whispered. "Yeah, him. He's been trying to sabotage me ever since I got here." Said Springtrap. "Hey, he looks like the one that used to be on the news. The one who bit that kids brains out or something." Said Harry in surprise and awe. "That IS the one who was on the news. Springtrap said. "He's been reprimanded ever since. Apparently he got locked in the back room for 10 years, and now that he has almost free roam at night, he's been plotting revenge to try and steal the spotlight away from Freddy and the others, including myself, no matter what it takes. Freddy's fallen for his schemes time and time again, but I'm not going to." Harry looked in surprise.

"Man, I thought they would've scrapped him! Dude, I gotta tell Deliah-!" He paused. He quickly changed the subject. "Dude, maybe I should give him my uncles card, he sounds like he's the one who needs therapy!" Laughed Harry.  Harry walked over towards Goldie, who was admiring a fly banging its head into a wall. "HARRY NO-" Springtrap shouted. He hid behind the corner even though his size was easily distinct. Goldie turned his head, "Oh my pizza!" Goldie thought, a kid was standing right in front of him! "Freddy said I wasn't allowed to talk to the children.. I'm not even supposed to be out!" Goldie panicked, but his panic turned into a grin. This was perfect. "Hello~! My name is-!"
"Yeah yeah anyways." Harry interrupted Goldie by holding his uncles therapy card in Goldie's face. "Thought you'd need it." Harry snickered. He looked back behind him with waving to Springtrap with excited motions as if he was proud of himself. "T..thera... huh I can't read this... therapy? HEY YOU BRAT!" Goldie shouts, "It's not my fault I was locked in the back room for 10 years!" Scoffed Goldie.

"Don't you think you deserved it?" Harry chuckled. "Ya know what you deserve? To be be crowned world's biggest loser!" Goldie spouted. Springtrap face palmed, "Damn it kid look what you got yourself into." Springtrap sighed. "Oh yeah? Your hat looks funny!" Harry crossed his arms and looked Goldie up and down. "My hat!" Goldie jumped, he took his hat off and gave it a look of despair, Goldie gave an evil glare and spout, "Take that back you little-!" Goldie noticed a familiar figure from behind the corner. "What's going on in here!" Both Goldie and Springtrap looked up, "Damn it!" The both of them shared the same response. Springtrap looked around frantically and shoved Harry in a corner so that he was out of sight. Goldie cunningly glared at Springtrap, he was planning something. Freddy entered the hallway to see what had been disturbing the atmosphere. "Hey! Back away will ya? Cant ya see I'm injured!" Goldie ordered Springtrap, pointing to the bruise on his face, was he expecting glory? "I ran into this big evil bear! Luckily I delt wit em!" Goldie smirked. "I'm right here you know." Goldie turned to finally make eye contact with Freddy. "I said I was sorry." Freddy sighed. "Don't worry pal! It's all good! It wasn't worse than being locked in the back room for 10 years! Hah!" Goldie laughed wrapping his arm around Freddy. "When did these two get close.." Springtrap thought to himself. "Goldie why the hell are you out here when you're not supposed to be!? We can hear the two of you from the main area!" Freddy meanfully glared but lowered his anger due to sympathy. "Well! I was minding my own business in the back room! Ya know- where I rotted away for 10 years! And all da sudden, Springtrap pulls me out and tries to gang up on me! I was so scared!" Goldie wrapped his arms around Freddy like an immature child. "I did not! He's lying!" Springtrap shouted.

"Am not! You were gonna hit me just now! Fred.. he was gonna *sob* hit me!" Goldie fake cried against Freddy. "Alright that's enough!" All three of them looked back to see a mildly overconfident kid with blonde hair and bland fashion taste. "I don't know what all of your beef is but it's immature. Freddy, what happened was I came here to visit my friend Springtrap and check up on him. Springtrap told me how Goldie's been giving him issues since his arrival, and how he's just straight up a pain in the butt. He told me how he's got issues so I offered him my uncles therapy card, he's a therapist. Springtrap never laid a finger on Goldie, he's lying to you."

Harry Spouted. Freddy looked down at Goldie whose arms were still wrapped around him. "Is this true?" Freddy asked Goldie. Goldie quickly removed himself from Freddy's grasp. "Uhm- yeah but-!" "That's enough, Goldie. You know, the kids right. You do have some issues that need to be worked out. Perhaps therapy would be beneficial for you? Freddy said. Goldie's mouth dropped, he gave a look of offense, "Me? Need therapy! Hah- I'm the most amazing, most talented, and most sane person here! If anybody needs therapy.. it's that loony Foxy ova there!" Goldie scoffed. "Don't butter your biscuit."Freddy rolled his eyes. Foxy looked over to Goldie who called his name. "Me need therapy? Ha! You wish bilge rat! Yer' messed up in the head. Maybe therapy would be good for ya, not that I think ya could change." Foxy chimed. "You could change, Goldie. But you'll have to *want* to change. " Freddy said, hushing Foxy up. "You know... you could both go to therapy together? You seem to have tension that needs resolved. This could be beneficial?" Freddy suggested.

Springtrap gave him a cold stare until he saw Harry nod his head. He sighed. "Fine. I guess it's worth a shot." Springtrap said. "WHA-?" Goldie said in surprise. "Don't get me wrong mista, but you don't seem like the fella to willingly agree to therapy." Goldie said. Springtrap rolled his eyes. "I'm not." He apprehensively took the therapy card from Harry. "But Fazbear! What if Springtrap tries ta murder me or somin!" Goldie spout, crossing his hands over his arms. Freddy rolled his eyes, "Why would Springtrap try to kill you? Plus you'll be in the presence of a therapist!" Goldie thought for a moment, "If I go to this therapy place.. not only is this an opportunity to make Freddy trust me even more, but also my chance to get inside Springtrap's head! Therapy here I come!" Goldie maliciously grinned causing an uncomfortable aurora within the air.

"Freak." Springtrap scoffed. "Well buddy! It was nice seeing you! Have fun at therapy tomorrow!" Harry waved goodbye to Springtrap. "Huh- Harry wait!" Springtrap shouts. "What the hell do you want." Springtrap rolled his eyes, "I wanna make a deal, kay?" Goldie smirked. "I would rather read a Funtime Freddy x Markiplier fan fic then ever make a deal with you." Springtrap scoffed looking more annoyed than ever. "Hey, don't break the fourth wall! I'm just trying to make a civilized deal with you, no tricks or games." Goldie gestured his hands together as if he was plotting something, Springtrap knew if he just gave in then this rodent would go away. "Alright, just say it." Springtrap sighed. "What's said at therapy STAYS! At therapy. I don't want you to exploit me, if you keep your word I keep mine!" Goldie grinned. "Man you look fucked up!" Springtrap turned to see an obese child wearing a sweatshirt and shorts who had wandered away from the present party. "Who the hell taught you how to cuss? What are you, 10?" Springtrap scoffed. "Actually I'm 11, what are you? 80?" The kid stuck his tongue out. Springtrap grid his teeth, "Keep your cool Springtrap.. not here not now." He sighed to himself. "You look like something spat out of a garbage shoot." The child giggled. "Alright that's it! Listen here you little punk!" Springtrap called out. "I can listen, but are you able to with your old rusty ears?" The kid pointed and laughed, Springtrap felt so much anger from everything, he then angrily shout, "Are you able to stand properly with being so wide!?" The kid began to cry. "Oh no wait I-" he began to sweat, the other families and children came over to see what the commotion was about. "Please don't cry! I didn't mean to-!" He began to remember how he used to make Deliah cry. He would be too rash, he would act out... he would scare her... "Shit." He said under his breath.

Soon Freddy walked over. "What's going on here?" Freddy asked. "He... he... *hic* HE CALLED ME FAT!" Said the boy who began to scream. The parents gasped. "You need to leave!" One parent shouted. "That's not fair! He was bullying me first!" Said Springtrap angrily. "Let's have a talk, Springtrap." Said Freddy, leading him away. "Look, I understand that kid might have started it. I've seen my fair share of trouble makers. But we have to remain professional at all times. If things get too stressful, walk away, alright? I know you're under some stress, so this upcoming therapy session should help." Said Freddy, flashing a smile. Springtrap sighed. "You're right, sorry." He walked back to his room. "Damn it Springtrap you're an idiot!" He thought to himself, he slapped his face and crawled into a corner and shook with humiliation. "Each day gets worse, god when will this day be over!" Springtrap sighed. He sat there for the rest of the evening and pondered his life choices.

The next day...

"Oh boy! I'm so excited for my therapy session Fred!" Goldie jumped following Freddy around like an unwanted puppy. "Are you now? Also do you have to be following me around." Freddy sighed. Goldie smirked and thought amongst himself, "Of course I do fazfreak. If I want my plan to work I've gotta." The two of them wondered the halls, Freddy stopping once every few minutes to inspect parts of the pizzeria. "Well! Look at da time.. I've gotta head off to go meet with Springtrap, woah is me." Goldie scoffed, "Bye my most favorite brother in the whole wide world that I'm definitely not plotting anything against!" Goldie blew a fake kiss and waved goodbye. "Huh.. oh wait!" Freddy called out. Freddy caught up with Goldie who was looking for Springtrap. Once met with Springtrap, Freddy began to speak. "Goldie, I know you've never been outside before so you need to be careful. It's not every day people see an animatronic roaming freely down the streets, especially one with your history.. just... be careful and stay cautious." Said Freddy wearily. "I used to go outside all the time it's really not that bad." Said Springtrap. "Really? No one thought anything of a giant 7'0 bunny robot walking freely outside?" Asked Freddy. "Oh no, that was before I-!" He paused. "I mean- they did! But... they got used to it!" He nervously laughed. "Cmon, we gotta go." Springtrap and Goldie both left the pizzeria, what's next is
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
3.3K 113 11
Not much was found after the fire of Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. The last of the animatronic pieces were now sold away, and the terrifyi...
906 31 48
"I don't know why I didn't leave. And I'm glad I didn't. I got to meet you and it's thanks to you I'm sitting here right now. Plus, we promised to pr...
40 0 14
In "Five Nights at Freddy's: A Golden Past," set in 1983 at the iconic Fredbear Family Diner, the story revolves around Jonathan Steele, an experienc...