Five Nights at Freddy's Secur...

Від Tidus_21

Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Rabbit Lady?!
Chapter 3: The Nightmare Begins!
Chapter 4: Preparations! Survive The Night!
Chapter 5: Keep the Lights on! Sunnydrop & Moondrop!
Chapter 6: The true culprits Identity! Vanessa meets Vanny!
Chapter 7: Unexpected Reunion! Gregory vs Vanny!
Chapter 8: Get to the Prize Counter! Roxy & Monty Attack!
Chapter 9: Freddy's Strange Malfunction! Gregory to the Rescue!
Chapter 10: Another Rabbit?! Who is the Master Man?
Chapter 11: Lunch Break at El Chips! Activate Showtime Protocol!
Chapter 13: Vanny Strikes Back! Gregory Repairs Freddy!
Chapter 14: Something on your Mind Superstar? Reunited Once Again!
Chapter 15: Refuge in Freddy's room! Vanessa's Nightmare!
Chapter 16: Talking About The Past & Bonding Time
Chapter 17: Planning Next Move! The Master Man's Identity Revealed!
Chapter 18: Escape From The Atrium! Who is William Afton?!

Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounters!

74 4 2
Від Tidus_21

| Utility Maintenance Tunnels

The little boy continued to break down as he sobbed loudly while on the ground with his tears falling off his face and staining the floor, which formed a small puddle. Meanwhile the blonde security guard walked up to him and kneeled beside him as she put her hands on his shoulders while gently patting his head and trying her best to comfort him.

"Gregory... it's gonna be okay, Freddy will be alright." Vanessa said soothingly as she wrapped both her arms around him and pulled him into a hug as she then ruffled his hair trying to comfort him. The boy didn't turn around to hug back as he continued crying. The blonde woman helped wipe away some of his tears from his eyes as she then began to provide the boy with comforting words.

"It's gonna be okay, kiddo." She said as she continued to hold him in her arms. The boy remained quiet for a good moment before deciding to speak.

"Why?" Gregory muttered quietly, Vanessa loosened her grip on him, before raising a brow.

"What?" She asked in a confused tone, unsure of what he said.

"Why... why didn't you do anything!" The boy shouted as he broke out of Vanessa's embrace, she didn't know how to respond back to him.

"We could've helped Freddy from getting taken, but you didn't do anything to help him! You could've just opened up the charging station but NO! You just left him there so that freaky Moon thing could take him away!" Gregory shouted as he wiped away the tears he had earlier in his eyes.

"Gregory I..." Vanessa tried to speak up but couldn't come up with anything to say to him.

"I thought I could trust you because Freddy had trusted YOU!" Shouted Gregory as he pointed at Vanessa with rage, the blonde tried talking back but the boy beat her to it once again. "But what did you do? You just decided to hide away like a coward!"

Vanessa then started getting annoyed as she then began to glare at Gregory before speaking back to him in a stern tone.

"Kid, listen to me! What did YOU want me to do about it!?" She shouted back at the boy.

"Did you want us to stay out in the open so that the Daycare Attendant would try to hurt you!? Kiddo you've got to understand that in these types of situations it can be hard to help anyone, and even if I could do something, I would've, but you saw how Moondrop overpowered us, and how he almost choked the living crap out of me!?" Vanessa shouted as Gregory huffed at her reason before deciding to argue back at the security guard.

"So what!? Even if Freddy could die, would you just stand there and do nothing while letting it happen?" The boy replied, making the security guard let out an annoyed sigh before speaking back at him.

"Gregory, please, you don't understand!" She replied back, but didn't listen to what she had to say before immediately talking back to her.

"No, I understand perfectly!" Gregory said as he turned back to look at Vanessa before he suddenly pointed at her.

"This is all your FAULT! I should have never trusted you to begin with! You are not a security guard, you're just a coward, you don't care about anything, heck the reason you're probably helping me right now is because it's your JOB to do so!" The brunette boy yelled at the blonde security guard.

"You don't give a crap about anything, or even ME! All you just care about is getting paid and nothing more!" Gregory stated in pure rage. However Vanessa had enough once the boy had said these words as she immediately raised her voice at him, as she no longer tolerated this attitude the boy was giving her.

"HEY! You WATCH your attitude with me young man!" The blonde woman yelled at the boy as she pointed at him.

"You should know, that what you just said isn't true at all! I do DEEPLY care! For both you and Freddy and ESPECIALLY those missing children from that newspaper! Just because it's my job, doesn't mean I don't care! Do you remember when I saved you from Roxy earlier!? Was that not enough for you!? Did that mean anything to you!? Are you even grateful that we're both still alive!?" She yelled back, now sounding annoyed and frustrated by the boy's rant and not appreciating the way he was speaking to her, however the boy maintained his ground as he once again argued back.

"If it's not true then tell me... would you have done the same with those missing children!?" He angrily shouted at the blonde. "Would you ignore them like it was nothing and let them die!?"

Just as Gregory said these words, Vanessa immediately fell silent as she gasped after hearing what he had just said to her.

The boy then looked away from her, as he had an angry expression present on his face, not bothering to even look at the security guard, as he wanted to avoid eye contact with her at all times. Vanessa sighed, before softening up her expression as she then tried to approach the boy as she reached her hand out to him in an attempt to place it on his shoulder.

"Kid please, you've got to list-" But suddenly Gregory slapped her hand away from him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Shouted Gregory in rage, making Vanessa recoil.

"You're just like those rotten adults, I thought you were going to be different! But it seems like all adults are the same!" The boy stated as small tears built up in his eyes as he tried his best to hold back his tears.

"You know what, I don't need your help! I have NEVER needed or wanted your help to begin with! I can take care of myself just fine, I'll survive like I always did before I arrived here! ALONE! I'll find Freddy by myself, because that's what friends do and he actually is a friend unlike YOU, and after that... I'll leave and never return! SO GOODBYE!" The child yelled as he immediately ran down the hall to where Moondrop dragged Freddy.

"Gregory, wait! GREGORY!" Vanessa shouted as she reached out her arm, but sadly her words fell on deaf ears as the boy ran away and went through a set of double doors leaving the security guard behind as the doors closed behind the boy.

Vanessa's arm slowly fell as she looked down in despair as the doors closed in front of her, leaving her completely alone.

The blonde woman then let out a defeated sigh. The words Gregory had mentioned, "You're just like those rotten adults!" repeated in her mind, as the thought of those words had struck a nerve within her, as small tears began to form in her eyes, feeling sad.

"Gregory... there is more going on here than you realize." Vanessa said quietly to herself in a sad voice tone as she began to cry as the tears she tried to fight back, began to leak out of her eyes.

"I just want to keep you safe... I just... I just don't want to fail in protecting you... unlike I did before."

|Pizzaplex Basement Area

Gregory didn't bother to look back or hear Vanessa's words as he continued running down the hall as he sniffed and roughly rubbed the last of his tears from his eyes as he continued sprinting down the hall not caring where he was running as long as he was away from Vanessa as possible.

"I don't NEED Vanessa's help! I NEVER needed anyone looking after me before!" Gregory thought to himself as he kept running. "I can take care of myself JUST FINE!"

After running for a while Gregory then stopped and stood behind a corner wall and leaned his back as he slid down onto the floor exhausted from all the running. The boy had decided to take a break, he wasn't sure if Vanessa was following him, but he didn't care since he only cared about a way to save Freddy from the jester-like animatronic.

"I am fine, I am fine, I don't need anyone by my side." Gregory repeatedly quietly to himself as he got back up and continued walking ahead, the hall ahead was dark so he grabbed his flashlight and lit up the hallway making it easier to see.

As Gregory continued walking he remembered the time when he first met Vanessa in the Lost and Found Office as well as the times they talked with each other, and also the time when she comforted him and also when she said she would protect him.

Gregory kept walking but then he envisioned Vanessa's warm smile when she offered to help him escape earlier in the night. Whenever he looked at her, for some reason, when she smiled, it would remind him of the times when his own mom would smile at him.

Gregory sighed as he looked down at the ground full of sorrow as he then pulled out the picture of his mother as he then unfolds it, and is face to face with the image of his mom staring back at him with her never changing smile.

"Mom..." The boy said quietly as he looked at the picture before bringing the photo close to his chest as he closed his eyes, imagining that his mother was hugging him, even though she was not here with him. But then Gregory remembered something back in Rockstar Row's backstage control room, where he heard a recording on one of the desks inside the office.

He remembered that at the end of the recording the woman said something about her not having anything to do with Fazbear Entertainment, for some reason when he heard that it reminded him of his mom, she did not like Fazbear Entertainment that much.

Gregory never knew why, every time he asked his Mom for a reason, she would always never gave him an answer, and sometimes whenever he asked her if they could go to the Pizzaplex, it would at times end with an argument.

(Flashback)

"For the last time Gregory, I already said no!" Said a woman with brown hair the same shade as Gregory's as she shouted at her son in disappointment.

"But why mom, all the other kids in my class get to go there! And you said that you'll take me eventually! So why can't we go! Why do you hate the Pizzaplex!?" Gregory replied back in an upset tone.

"I already said no! Please sweetie just try to understand, that I'm doing this for your own good! And I can't tell you, because you wouldn't understand!" She said as she kneeled next to him with eyes full of sorrow, Gregory looked away from her and started heading back upstairs to his room ignoring what his mom was gonna tell him.

"Gregory!" She shouted, but the boy didn't listen as the only thing she got back from him was the boy slamming the door to his room as a response to her.

The woman stood up and pinched the bridge of her nose as she let out a sigh, as she then began to feel sad, thinking that she may have been a little too hard on him. But deep down, she knew that she was doing this for son's own good.

But she wished that Gregory knew that, instead of being mad at her.

(Flashback end)

Gregory lightly gasped as he then looked back down at the picture of his mom.

"Was that recording from my mom? Did she record that? If so then... did she not want me to come here because of the missing children or something?" Gregory thought to himself, still questioning why his mom never wanted him to come to the Pizzaplex in the first place.

"If so, then... why didn't she just tell me?" Gregory told himself, as he knew he was not going to get an answer. The boy continued to think about it but immediately remembered what his original objective was as he then pulled himself off the wall he was leaning against and continued to walk forward, he quickly folded the picture and put it back into his pocket.

"I'll worry about that later." Gregory thought to himself. "Right now I have to find and save Freddy, but where could that freaky Moon thing have taken him anyway?"

The boy continued walking until suddenly he heard a sound coming from behind him, Gregory froze up and looked behind as he shined his flashlight at the empty hallway, he then shrugged his shoulders thinking it was probably nothing and just his imagination and turned back around, but he immediately regretted it, as he then let out a yelp and fell on his rear end onto the floor.

In front of him stood a familiar STAFF Bot that wore glasses and had a map in its hand as it gave a friendly wave before it presented a map to the boy.

"Hi there. Would you like a map? Please take this free map. Take a map." Map Bot said as Gregory immediately recognized the robot from when he first entered the Pizzaplex, but then began to wonder something.

"Why is this thing even down here?" He thought to himself until suddenly the Map Bot shoved the map in his face, urging him to take it immediately like its life depended on it... if it even had a life that is.

"Take a map, take a map, take a map!" The Bot said repeatedly as he kept shoving the map towards the boy urging him to take it immediately. Gregory wanted to leave but thought that if he tried walking away, then that meant that this Bot wouldn't leave him alone.

Gregory sighed as he decided to give in and take the map from the Bot as this stupid robot was getting on his nerves.

"Okay fine! I'll take your stupid map, just shut up already!" He said as he held the map close to him, before the Bot leaned away from the boy's personal space, nodding it's head in satisfaction.

"Thank you, please have a good rest of your day." The Map Bot said as it rolled away leaving the boy alone once again in the empty hallway.

"Geez no need to be so persistent." Gregory said to himself as he rolled his eyes once the Bot was out of sight. The boy took a look at the map before he then scanned the map's QR code with his Faz-Watch. Once scanned, he got a map of the area he was currently in.

"Hmm. It's a map of the Utility Tunnels." Said Gregory to himself as he looked at the layout of the map on his Faz-Watch. "I guess the Bot that gave me this map was probably a blessing in disguise. Hopefully this map can help me find a route to where Freddy is being held."

The boy took a moment to look over the map and check each area and room that was on it one more time before he decided to keep walking forward to see if he could figure out a way to get to Freddy, that is until he suddenly heard a strange sound that sounded almost like static coming from somewhere. Gregory looked around to find the source of the strange noise but found nothing.

The little boy was gonna assume it was the Map Bot again, but also thought that it was just probably nothing and his ears playing trick on him as he continued walking, until he made it into another hall where it looked like they keep things for the animatronics down there as he saw many boxes and other things there such as a few box crates on the sides of the hallway and also few props and cardboard cut out's of the animatronic characters here and there and especially some decorations.

Gregory then heard the strange static sound again. The boy let out a silent breath of annoyance, as he started to get frustrated.

"Ok seriously where is that noise coming from? It's starting to get annoying!" He thought to himself as he shined his flashlight around the area until the static sound came back once again, but this time it sounded a little bit closer by how loud it sounded.

Gregory let out an angry growl as he immediately turned around and shined his flashlight at the empty hallway showing frustration on his face before speaking again.

"Whatever is out there making that noise, come out and SHOW yourself already! I know you're hiding!" He shouted at nobody specific as he hardened his grip on his flashlight and slowly walked backwards once he heard the sound again, but then suddenly his back had bumped into something that felt hard and metallic.

The boy froze as his eyes widened in fear as he let out a quiet gasp. He wondered if it was a good idea to turn around or not?

Gregory slowly turned around and carefully moved his flashlight to see what he had bumped into. When he got a good look at the object, he immediately regretted his decision on looking at what was standing in front of him.

Gregory screamed as he backed away, but accidentally dropped his flashlight onto the floor, before he also fell while quickly backing away.

The boy reached and picked up his flashlight and shined it in front of the object in front of him.

Once he saw the mysterious object standing in front of him, he immediately scooted away from it as the metallic object that stood in front of him was a metal Endo-Skeleton with its head looking down on the floor as it was standing in front of Gregory completely motionless.

The boy in panic immediately closed his eyes in fear thinking that the Endo-Skeleton would start moving and try to kill him any second now, as he waited for it try and hurt him but after waiting for a good moment, that attack never came as he was only met with silence, the boy slowly opened his eyes and saw that the Endo-Skeleton was still standing there without moving once from it's position.

"Huh? Why isn't it attacking me?" Gregory thought to himself as he slowly got up and shined his flashlight at the Endo that was still standing in front of him not doing anything as it remained still.

The boy's shaky breaths eventually calmed down, but I got curious about getting a closer look at it, even though he was hesitant at first, he cautiously walked up to the Endo and inspected it by looking at it up and down and gently tapping it on its arm with his flashlight as the few taps echoed throughout the hallway.

"So... this is what Freddy and his friends look like on the inside?" Gregory said quietly to himself as he continued to tap at the Endo-Skeleton's arm as his flashlight made a clunking metallic sound each time he tapped on its arm.

"That's creepy... I think I like them better with their shells on." The boy added.

Suddenly a beep from his Faz-Watch broke his attention as Gregory quickly brought his arm up; he had hoped it was a message from Freddy but instead got a message from Vanessa, which made the boy's face frown at just seeing her name displayed on his watch.

"Great... what does she want? I should've deleted her contact off my Faz-Watch. If there is a way to do that at least." Gregory thought to himself as he rolled his eyes, he was hesitant to check the message but part of him told him to check. The boy eventually gave in and tapped his Faz-Watch's screen and Vanessa's message popped up on the screen as a recording of her voice started playing.

"Hello Gregory, it's me... look I know you're probably still angry with me right now, and you don't even want to speak to me... but can you please at least listen to what I have to say through this message I'm sending you."

Vanessa said through the Faz-Watch.

Gregory remained quiet, he wanted to hang up at first not even caring about what she wanted to say since he could care less about her, but instead did the opposite as he decided to at least listen to her and hear what she has to tell him.

"For starters I have some good news for you, I know where Freddy is being held." This perked Gregory's attention. "He is currently in Parts and Services. I found out while I checked the security cameras on my Faz-Watch. Looks like the Daycare Attendant thought he could hide him there for the time being."

This made Gregory let out a sigh of relief, happy that Freddy was alright and he was also happy that he knew his location now, but however he decided to hear the rest of Vanessa's message.

"But there is one problem though, the doors are locked so you're going to have to find a way to access one of the offices that's around the area you're currently at. Once you're there, there should be a switch on the desk that should open the doors to Parts and Services. I'll meet you down there once you're done." Vanessa's message came to an end as the boy was left in silence once again.

Gregory after hearing her message began to feel guilty for the way he shouted at Vanessa, she really wanted to help and protect him. He looked at the ground in sorrow, feeling bad about the way he acted towards her. He then adjusted his backpack and took a deep breath before letting it out.

"I will talk with her later, if I run into her again, but right now, I have to find that security office and help Freddy." Said Gregory as he then passed the Endo-Skeleton and continued walking down the hall searching for the office.

"I hope Freddy's doing okay." The boy added as he continued walking.

However while Gregory was looking away, unbeknownst to him the Endo's eyes started to glow red as its head started twitching to life as its head then turned slightly, as it was now looking towards Gregory's direction. It's body started to slowly turn around until it was now facing forward.

Meanwhile around a dark corner inside of a janitor's closet, a familiar white rabbit with red eyes poked her head out of the dark room as she let out a chuckle as she held a Faz-Watch in her hands, but unlike Gregory and Vanessa's Faz-Watch's; Vanny's watch was colored blue, spray painted purple, and was in the shape of a rabbit with the screen color also being purple instead of light blue.

"I can't believe he actually fell for that, all I had to do was just write a message and make him think that it's that stupid Security Guard. Hahaha! It's finally time to start my fun with the child." The rabbit lady said quietly to herself as she saw the Endo start to slowly walk and follow Gregory.

"It's time to have some fun now, let's see if you're good at playing hide and seek you little brat. Because these Endo-Skeletons sure don't mess around when trying to find their target." Vanny said playfully as she then pulled out a remote and pressed the button activating the other Endo-Skeletons that were in the area as all their eyes started to glow red as they let out static sounds from their mouths.

Vanny then danced around happily while clapping her hands at seeing the Endo-Skeletons come to life.

"I'll see you real soon Gregory." She cooed as she then let out another laugh and happily skipped away as the Endo-Skeletons began to patrol the area as their hunt for the boy began.

| Pizzaplex Storage Hallway

Gregory continued walking down the dark hallway trying to find the security office, but every time he thinks he's found it, the only thing he was met with was nothing.

"Ugh! This is so stupid! Where in the world is this freaking office!" The little boy shouted as he slumped onto a wall groaning in frustration at the fact he couldn't even find where the office was located.

"The least Vanessa could have done was give me some directions for this stupid office! Cause I feel like I've been going around in circles and for some darn odd reason I feel like I've seen that same storage room before!" He added.

Suddenly Gregory heard a weird metallic sound coming from behind him, he shined his flashlight around the area to find the source of where the noise came from but was met with nothing. As much as he wanted to investigate, he decided to ignore it as he continued to look around for the security office.

But unknown to him, the endoskeleton from before continued to follow the brown haired boy down the hall he was walking through. Gregory casually walked forward not noticing the endoskeleton slowly catching up to him.

Gregory after walking for who knows how long turned right around a corner as he continued looking around but once he made it into a different hallway he saw another endoskeleton standing on the side of the hall, hanging on a hook with its head looking down and looking lifeless.

"Another one? Is this where they keep replacement Endo-Skeletons for the Glamrock's?" Gregory thought to himself as he walked past the endo but once he passed it, the endoskeleton's eyes started glowing as it slowly turned its body as he began to unhook itself from its restraints. The boy then heard the weird static noise again, but this time it was louder than before.

The boy quickly turned to look back as he shined his flashlight, but found nothing but the endoskeleton that was still standing there in its place. Gregory shrugged it off but then turned back immediately as he noticed that the endoskeleton's position looked different than before as he noticed that it wasn't restrained on its hook like before.

"W-What the heck?" Gregory thought to himself confused. "Wasn't that Endo-Skeleton hanging on a hook before or was it always like that?"

The boy looked at the endo and thought that maybe he was just imagining things and maybe it was already like that to begin with, he wondered if they could move without their shells but thought that maybe they couldn't.

He turned around but then the static sounding noise came back, he quickly turned back around and saw the endo was slumped over with one of its arms reaching out as if it was going to grab him, but most importantly, Gregory swore that he saw movement coming from it for a brief moment.

"D-did that Endo just move?" The boy thought to himself as he started to get scared. He decided to test it and see if they did in fact move, Gregory walked forward with a short quick paste, as the endo started moving but then stopped once the child quickly turned around to look at it once again.

Gregory started getting frightened as when he turned around he knew he saw it move a little before freezing in place slumped over slightly and holding both its arms forward like it wanted to grab him and tear him apart.

"I have to find the security office now, but how do I do that when I have these metal things moving around when I'm not looking." He thought to himself as he then spotted a gray supply cart that could be a potential hiding spot.

"Perfect! If I manage to outrun them, I can hide there and they'll probably lose my tracks." He thought to himself as he felt proud of his plan.

But decided to cut his moment short as he got prepared to run away as he kept his eyes at the Endo standing in front of him, once Gregory turned around, he immediately began sprinting away from the Endo-Skeleton as it then began chasing him along with the previous one from before following behind the other as they both made their way to the child's location.

Gregory continued running down the hall, slowly feeling exhausted as he then made it towards the cart he saw and immediately jumped inside to hide away from the endoskeletons. The little boy covered his mouth and nose, trying to make no noise as he then saw the two Endo-Skeletons walk past him menacingly looking around.

The boy slowly lowered himself into the cart as the Endo-Skeletons eventually gave up and continued walking away from Gregory's hiding spot as the two Endo-Skeletons seemed to communicate with each other as their mouths let out static sounds; due to not having voice boxes, but strangely enough, they seemed to understand each other.

After they left, Gregory cautiously poked his head out of his hiding spot to see if the Endo-Skeletons really were gone, after coming to the conclusion that they indeed leave, he then proceeded to get out and continue his search for the office Vanessa mentioned for him to go to.

"Hopefully the office is just up ahead because I really want to get out of here and see Freddy again." The boy said quietly to himself with fear as this place terrified him to death; no wonder these areas are only accessible to employees only.

"I hope that after helping Freddy, I don't ever need to come down here ever again, cause this area is literally the worst!" Gregory added.

After giving his complaint, the boy then continued walking down the hall until he noticed a red door on the side of the hallway with the symbol of a badge on it as on the wall next to the door read "Employees only". The boy's eyes widened as his lips formed a smile.

"Yes! Finally!" Gregory thought to himself as he opened the door and stepped inside making sure to close and lock it so that the Endo-Skeletons that he encountered earlier didn't try to get inside.

Once he knew he was safe and secure inside the security office, he then walked up towards the desk and began to look for the switch that would open up Parts and Services. After looking around for a good while, he finally found the switch and deactivated the security lock keeping Parts and Services closed off.

"Great! Now I can access Parts and Services!" Gregory exclaimed as he was now happy that he could enter the area he couldn't previously, but in reality all he wanted was to see and hear Freddy again, but before he decided to leave, he spotted a computer monitor on the desk.

As much as the boy wanted to meet up with Freddy immediately, he thought that the computer might contain some useful information about the Pizzaplex.

"Can't hurt to check." Gregory thought to himself as he accessed the computer and opened up the cameras to see if the doors to Parts and Services were open but before he did that, he wanted to check if there was any evidence regarding the missing kids, the animatronics, Vanny, etc.

Gregory looked through the computer but unfortunately couldn't really find anything of importance, the only things that popped up were once again just a bunch of maintenance plans, money costs, bills, digital blueprints and more reports of that weird glitch that bugged the servers of the Pizzaplex a while ago and also showed some information about the cost of producing spare suits and Endo-Skeletons for the Glamrock animatronics.

The boy kept reading until he assumed that nothing on the computer was going to help out and decided to quit looking for any clues since he wasn't going to get anything from it, but then something on the computer caught his attention.

He read some more reports regarding the mysterious glitch and how it later started to not only affect the Pizzaplex's servers but also all of the robots and even the animatronics, but what caught Gregory's attention was that the report also stated that it seemed that none of the STAFF Bots or Daycare Attendant were affected, despite Gregory witnessing them being controlled, but the report also mentioned an animatronic that Gregory hadn't met yet called "DJ Music Man", who also hadn't been affected by this glitch, the boy wouldn't now if the DJ animatronic was affected or no because he hasn't met him yet.

Gregory continued reading the other reports and eventually found out that Chica was reportedly found eating from the garbage and also taking and eating ingredients from the kitchen and especially taking and eating pizza from customers tables. The report also mentioned that Chica would always have to be cleaned from the inside, every single time and the report also stated how management avoided throwing pizza in the trash, because she'll always go after it.

Gregory clicked on another report, but this time it had to do with Roxanne Wolf , as this one stated that Roxy began to have a huge ego with her popularity and would constantly make guests feel uncomfortable by her behavior.

The child continued reading and eventually made it to a report about Montgomery Gator, as it mentioned how Monty began having anger issues and was reported for constantly destroying his room and steel fences around closed off areas in Pizzaplex.

The employees after many reports regarding the animatronics, made sure that after the end of each day they would constantly send them to Parts and Services and check on their personality chips and made sure to perform routine maintenance on them after the end of each showtime.

Gregory was intrigued by all this information regarding the animatronics.

"Weird this is just like the log I found previously in that other area, except this one has more information about the animatronics themselves." He thought to himself.

"But something still doesn't add up... where did this glitch come from?" The boy continued to think for a moment and see if he could come up with an answer.

"Was Vanny the one who caused this to happen, or was it the Master Man? if so... why?" The brunette boy questioned as he thought to himself. "Why would they need to cause all of this, but this one question still lingers in my mind... why would Vanny even need to kidnap kids? Are those kids even still alive?"

"What in the world is their reason anyway? Do they even have the same goal? What could they possibly want?" The boy asked quietly to himself.

Gregory continued thinking but his thinking was cut short as the lights in the security office turned off with the monitor being his only source of light. The screen showed static but then the static revealed a silhouette of a rabbit that the boy knew the name of and also one he expected to see again after his encounter back at the Main Atrium.

The shadow leaned closer and the boy was greeted with Vanny's face close to the screen, the rabbit lady happily waved at the boy before speaking in her usual distorted voice.

"Why hello there Gregory my dear. I was so, so worried about you!" She said sarcastically as the boy's face frowned at seeing her.

"Vanny!" Gregory shouted, trying his best not to show his fear to the rabbit lady, Vanny after hearing the boy's reply, placed a hand to her chest.

"The one and only! It's nice to finally see you again, you missed me?" She asked as she let out a chuckle. "Oh wait, I already know that you did miss me! Hahahaha!"

Vanny laughed as Gregory scoffed.

"What is it you want this time?! Are you here to tell me another one of your plans? If so, then answer me this, why did you send that creepy Moon thing to try and capture me, when you could've tried it yourself? And also, why did it take Freddy?! Were you upset that he wasn't on your side like the others, which made you take action and capture him so that he wouldn't be a problem to you!?" Gregory demanded an answer as Vanny took a moment to reply.

"Hmm... Well I did send him to capture you... but unfortunately your metallic "friend" got in the way, which made me have a change in my plans, so I had no choice but to order Moony to take extreme measures against poor old Freddy Fatbear." Vanny explained as she then started giggling, this made Gregory gasp, he started feeling his rage build up as his hands soon became fists.

"But unfortunately for you... your so-called "protector" couldn't even stand a chance with him... just like he couldn't with me. Seriously, did you really think that idiot bear was capable of fighting back?" Vanny said as she continued to giggle, but this action made Gregory get even more angry at her as he immediately slammed his hands on the table.

"BECAUSE IT WASN'T A FAIR FIGHT YOU BASTARD!" He shouted in rage at her, but she simply just ignored Gregory as she continued to laugh a little bit longer before she continued to talk.

"Now, now... that is not a really nice thing to say to someone." Vanny said sarcastically. "And plus you wouldn't want anything to happen to Freddy now... would you?"

This comment triggered something within Gregory as his eyes widened in her anger.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT FREDDY!" The boy yelled with pure rage in his voice as he banged his fist at the desk demanding an answer from her.

"Me? Oh no, no, no, I would never... at least not yet anyway!" Vanny said before giggling as Gregory continued to glare at the rabbit, Vanny continued staring at the child's expression as she simply chuckled at how angry he must feel, before continuing to speak.

"But as much as I would like to stay and chit chat with you, I have other business to attend to. Try to survive those Endo-Skeletons. They are not nice when you get on their bad sides." Vanny added.

"Huh? Hey! Wait, I'm not done talking with you yet! I have some more questions to ask you!" Shouted Gregory, but before he could ask anymore questions, the rabbit lady simply laughed as she mockingly waved at the boy.

"Oh don't worry Greggy, we'll surely meet again soon. And when we meet again, I'll answer all the questions you want or actually maybe not. Hehehe! But anyways, toodles! Ahahahaha!" Vanny waved as she then let out a playful sounding laugh before shutting down her broadcast as the screen became nothing but static.

Suddenly a loud bang made the boy jump in fear as he knew exactly what was waiting for him outside the door as he took a look at the camera monitors and saw the Endo-Skeletons trying to break down the door.

"Great, I'm trapped in here, and those Endo-Skeletons are right outside! What the heck am I gonna do now?" Shouted Gregory in a fearful tone as the Endo-Skeletons from the outside of the office tried to break down the door.

End of Chapter Twelve

Author's Note:

In my personal opinion, the Endo-Skeletons are probably my favorite enemy in the original game, due to their gameplay mechanic, which reminded me of The Joy of Creation FNaF fan game, and, I apologize for the long wait, but I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter. Chapter 13 is almost done being edited, and I'll see you all next time.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90 0 9
CREDIT GOES TO: Five nights at freddy's security breach The following story contains: Dark-horror theme Mild violence A lot of chapters You just turn...
640 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
24.1K 899 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...
4.3K 80 15
Kidnapped, and alone, a young orphaned boy named Gregory escapes confinement and finds himself in a cat and mouse game, inside the Freddy Fazbear Meg...