๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“. teruhashi...

็”ฑ pluuviophil3

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โค โI CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?โž ห—หห‹You're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contra... ๆ›ดๅคš

01. crazy psychic
02. no thoughts
past_03: midnight
04. delusional
05. so-called pretty
06. feelings
08. can't blame us
09. reita toritsuka
10. an awkward conversation

07. beach episode !

375 22 6
็”ฑ pluuviophil3

It was a nice sunny day, with the crickets chirping and the sun shining bright, it was the perfect day to relax. And you could go and buy yourself some ice cream, too!

So why...Why was Nendo suddenly at your front door? 

"Hey buddies, ready for the beach?" He asked, having an orca floaty in hand. He certainly looked ready. You and Kusuo however? Not so much. 

"How did you even?.." You start, wondering if Kusuo gave his address to Nendo. Maybe he was starting to warm up to the idea of having friends? 

Though the idea was quickly shot down when Nendo explained that he just saw the surname on one of the mailboxes and thought that Kusuo and you lived there. 

Looking over to your mom, she shakily points her index finger to the so called 'delinquent', a worried expression on her face. "My d-dears..Is this boy your friend?.." Kusuo sweat dropped when gazing over Kurumi, while you contemplated on it.

'He's not our friend.' Your brother simply replied. Although you begged to differ. He was a nice guy after all. "I'd consider him as one. I like it when he calls me girlie."  You smile.

"Oh dear!" Kurumi cried, holding a handkerchief in hand. "My little kids finally have a friend!" Finally?. "I'm so happy!" 

"Mom, calm down.." You try saying, helping her wipe the tears away with the cloth, having a face of concern from the sudden tears-of-joy outburst.

"Sorry girlie girl but we aren't friends." Nendo cuts her off from the crying like a snap of the finger. "What?-"

Nendo pulled you and Kusuo close, his arms over around each shoulders. You had bumped into the orca floaty from the sudden action but you didn't mind.  A shy smile you had whilst putting up sudden peace signs.

It wasn't loud, infact, the sound was as quiet as a mouse, but you swore you could hear Kusuo scoff under his breath.

 "WE'RE BEST BUDDIES!"  that caused your mother to cry once more.

"Oh dear, my dear children are actually enjoying life!" You open your mouth to speak and defend yourself from the sentence, but nothing comes out as you soon decide not to. 

She wasn't lying after all. You barely had any friends, so when Nendo suddenly hung around Kusuo and included you in, too, it was quite nice. Despite Nendo being a little annoying sometimes.

Nendo then turns to you both. "I never knew you guys had an older sister!" 

"She's not our sister.." You smile awkwardly, with Kusuo still not saying anything in response. "Oh dear, he thinks I look young enough to be Ku and (nickname)'s sister!" She exclaimed.  Still crying.

'How many times is she going to say"oh dear"?'  You asked.

'How many times is he going to make her cry?'  Kusuo also questioned. And you nod in agreement. While the conversation was going on, with Nendo being pleasantly surprised that Kurumi was actually your mother, like you tried saying, Your eyes trail down to the ground in boredom.

"I just wanted to go outside and buy my Ice cream." You mutter.

 Kusuo eyes you for a second before bringing a hand to ruffle your (h/t) (h/c) hair, as if saying that he'd buy you some later. You're annoyed, but don't do anything to stop him as he retracts his hand on his own. 

"Guilty as charged! What brought you here, big guy?"

"I wanted my buddies to come with me to the beach!"

She squealed in delight. "Ooh, that's sounds fun!"

"But there's too many people at the beach." You said with furrowed brows, an obvious frown tugging at your lips. "Yeah I'm not going-" Both children were cut off from the now strict mother Kurumi became, her tone going low, accompanied with a dominant shadow casted over her face.

"Your best buddy went out of his way to great you two in person, you kids going to the beach." 

Silence ensued everyone. 

"Oh dear." 

And that's how you and your brother got to go to the beach. Kusuo wasn't excited to go and you weren't either. But that was only because you thought there'd be a lot of people. And since there wasn't as much as you estimated, you were fine on going to the beach with Kusuo's friends-but-not-really friends.

You wore something casual and fit for the beach, currently applying some sunscreen onto yourself as you sat down on the cyan colored cloth, the striped umbrella that consisted of white and red protecting you with its shade. 

Beside you was your brother, Kusuo, who was simply staring at Kaido and Nendo argue with each other. "What's the matter, you afraid of the water? C'mon jump in!!" The man who invited you and your sibling teased at the other pale-blue haired boy who was sweating from panic. 

Oh! You realized. Somehow he didn't bring his red bandages either. Usually they were always wrapped around his wrists.

"N-NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE, I KNOW HOW TO SWIM YOU JERK! I'm not afraid of the wateEeEr!" Kaido tried defending himself, his voice slightly panicking as his eyes became wobbly from the accusation. 

"U-u-uh.." Kaido shakily took a step in the liquid, somehow tripping and falling in after. "A-H- WATER!" He yelled, squirming around as the shallow water splashed around him.

'Drowning in inch deep water isn't easy.'

"Props to him for even pulling it off." You quietly congratulate, secretly taking a picture of a drowning Kaido, putting it into the [cool moments] album.

"I'LL SAVE YOU!" A heroic voice called, running full speed and passing by you and Kusuo with a loud rumble and woosh. You cover your eyes to stop yourself from seeing a sudden shiny ass in response. "eeugh!"

'Wait..I know that ass.'

"How can you recognize a butt?!" You whisper-yell, staring weirdly at Kusuo. 

'It's a regular gag.' He simply replied as a respone.

"What??"

Nendo calls out a name you at least recognize now. "Oh! Hairo!" The red haired turns to your direction, carrying a passed out Kaido bridal style in his arms. "Oh hey, Nendo, hey you two!" You happily wave, and Kusuo just gives a small nod, going back to ignoring everyone once more.

"You getting some sun too?" Nendo asked. 

"Actually, I volunteered as a lifeguard." 

'Sounds like Hairo alright.'  You and Kusuo say in unison. "Hu- jinx!" A smile adorns your feature as you point at him like a child. '...That was unnecessary.' He deadpanned. And you roll you eyes playfully. 

"Killjoy." 

"HAHSA I'M DROWNING!-" An older man yelled from offscreen, catching the attention of the three friends.

"I'LL SAVE YOU!!!" And Hairo left without a minute to spare, a large splash in the ocean being heard in addition when he jumped in the water. 

Watching Hairo from afar. Nendo shifts his attention towards you both."I can't believe he does that job for free in this heat..." He whips his heads towards you both.

"When are you and girly going to get in the water?" He raised, and you wave him off. "We'll be fine over here, Nendo." You reassure. It earns you a groan from the childish man.

"You guys are no fun. I don't wanna swim in the ocean by myself!"

 That's true, yeah. Kaido couldn't stand the ocean even if it was in the shallow parts, and Kusuo was just...Him. Not to mention that you don't do well in the deep, either. 

Nendo puts on his sunglasses. "So, to the ladies." 

'That sounds ridiculous.' Kusuo frowned, keeping his eyes on his book. "With a face like that, you don't have a CHANCE." Kaido emphasized, still dripping with water. Nendo swayed his finger around, going on about how his looks didn't matter, and that it was about attitude, leaving shortly to shoot his shot with the ladies.

And while you would've agreed with that statement. "Yet both his looks and personality suck." Kaido grumbled, which made you snicker quietly.

 "High-five for that Kaido!" The chuunibyou was confused(and stunned) for a moment. "m-ME?" 

"Yes, you." You chuckled. Still having your hand up. "Don't leave me hanging!"

Grinning sheepishly, his hand was raised to meet your own, high five-ing you like you requested. "Hahah!" He laughed, and both teens seemed to be smiling. Unbeknownst to them, Kusuo took a glance. 

'How wholesome.' He sarcastically thought, going back to read his book. 

A few minutes pass, and the heat from the sun was pretty much getting to you now. "Soo hot..." You whine. "Tell me about it.." Kaido agreed.

You stood up, telling them that you saw an Ice cream stand earlier and wanted to get some. Kaido, who was wrapped around in the towel you let him borrow, gave you a thumbs up, and told you what ice cream he wanted since you asked. 

"Want some Ice cream, Kusuo?" He nods. Kusuo then throws your wallet to you, and you catch it, luckily. You're impressed with how he managed to put less, yet enough strength in order to not accidentally kill you. 

Oh and you knew how the last throw ended.. 'ghh!'

 shivers run down your spine and you leave immediately to go buy the sweet treat that you needed. 

. . .Kusuo paused. 'She still remembers that?'

"Thank you!" The stall owner said and you smiled, nodding your head at him in a way to show your appreciation. 

"aAAHH!!" A group of women yelling faded in on your ears. Your eyes follow to see them running. From W- hold on is that Nendo??!

Your eyes widened in shock, and you quickly walk back to the umbrella, whistling away like you never knew him. It'd be the understandable thing to do after all.

"...Phew." You sigh. 

When you came back to the same place, You saw Kusuo, removing his shirt and putting it in the bag you brought for you both for the beach. "Are you gonna swim?" You ask, and he affirms.

'I don't want anyone thinking i'm associated with him if he comes back.'  That was...True.

"Here," You give him a simple chocolate flavored ice cream, soft served into perfection. There was also a spoon stuck in it. "It's gonna melt so you should eat it while swimming." 

He grabs the chocolate ice cream from your hands, muttering a thank you before grabbing one of the donut shaped floaty's, and walking a bit to the farther side. 

 Until nobody except you noticed Kusuo was there, he suddenly teleported and dropped secretly into the water without anyone knowing.

Now that your twin was gone, you turned and darted your eyes around, seemingly trying to find a certain blue haired delulu. 

You had the ice cream Kaido wanted, and you oh so desperately needed to give it to him in order to also buy another ice cream, this time, for yourself. 

"You're such a little cutie pie!" You hear a woman say. It stops you dead in your tracks. 

"H-hey can you please stop touching my hair..? uh-" Looking over, you see two women flirting with Kaido, their hands over his hair while giggling. 

'How old are these chicks?'  You think, sweat dropping at the situation. 

Immediately, you go to his rescue, accidentally dropping his ice cream in the process but you don't mind. You could buy him one again as an apology.

"Let him go." The girls gaze shifts to you, and you tense up from their judge mental glare, though you try hard not to show it despite the look in your eyes.

"Haah? We're just having fun! Is that so wrong?" one of the women pouted.

"(name)..!" Kaido squeaked out.

"Oi." 

'Huh?' You question, widening your eyes. 'Is he behind me?-'

"Uhm- I have to go! I have to move my car somewhere." 

"Me too!" Quickly as they came, they left just like that from Nendo's scary aura. Kaido on the other hand, sighed in relief, putting a hand on his chest where his heart would be.

"Oh, thank God...I thought that would go on forever!" He said, the blush starting to fade. Kaido was glad. "At least you're not trapped with them anymore, right Nendo?" You turn around, only to see a black shadow in on the butt chin's face.

"Crap." 

A second later and you stare at Kaido wide eyed from the amount of sand that made a lump on top of your friend's body, leaving only his head untouched.

"WHY'D YOU DO THIS, NENDO??!" 

Ignoring the yells of Kaido and Hairo coming in to save him, Nendo looks around before laying his eyes on you. "Huh..Do you know where buddy went, girly?" 

Now that he mentioned it..Where was he? You blankly stared at Nendo for a while, then was sprouted back to life like a lightbulb had just switched in your brain.

"He went into the water earlier so maybe he's swimming right now."

"HUH? I thought he didn't wanna swim!?" You shrug with an aspirated sigh. "People change...I guess." 

Meanwhile with Kusuo, his blue sunshine floaty stayed afloat on the surface, and bubbles would appear from under the water. 

Would this be counted as swimming? Yes. Would this be dangerous for an average person? Absolutely!

That's why he came down here.

See, he didn't like crowded places like the beach, mainly because of their thoughts and how overbearing it can get sometimes. So, Kusuo thought it be a calming adventure to go down to the ocean's ground level. 

And yes, it was nice.

Kusuo turned to his side, flinching slightly at the sight of a skeleton whose arm had been chained around a heavy ball of weight.  

The things you find down in the ocean can be a little scary. Kusuo admitted. But it was best not to dwell on it. For his own good.

"Buddy! Where'd ya go? You go pee pee?!"  Kusuo closes his eyes in small irritation. He should've gone deeper. Well, better go back before they actually start looking.

Wait ⎯

"What's that girl doing?!" Nendo yelled. Which inevitably caught your attention as your eyes quickly laid on the girls drowning figure, the water splashing heavily around her. "Holy shi- SHE'S DROWNING!" You warn.

You were too far away to do anything, standing up from the spot you were chilling in from worry. Hence why Nendo went on ahead, swimming towards the direction of the woman. And somehow Kaido followed as well?

"So somehow he knows how to swim now?- Nevermind he's drowning." You wince when he stops swimming, sinking to the water before being picked up by Nendo. 

Noticing Hairo go into the water, you call out his name, only to be cut off again as he started to swim way too fast. Then he abruptly came to a stop when he met Nendo. 

"Leg cramp!" 

'Goddamnit..'  Your eyelids tightened from all the wincing you had to do. The weight on Nendo's back and shoulders only worsened after finally catching the tired out woman. Now he was carrying three heavy people, or maybe two heavy people. How has he not sank yet?! 

Oh shit- Nendo was starting to sink from the weight, both Kaido and Hairo panicking as well from being helpless against the situation being faced.

Woosh!

'Huh?' Your eyes widen. Nendo was...Standing on water.. Wait, no, that can't be possible for a bumbling oaf like him.

It was your brother who was helping after all.

You give a sigh of relief once they come back  to shore, with the woman coughing as well. (and with Kusuo teleporting and coming back like he wasn't the one who saved the group.)

Grabbing a towel, you rush over to the four, checking if the woman was okay while you draped the towel around her shoulders.

"Are you guys okay?" You asked, eyeing them all.

"hhft- we're, we're okay..." Kaido coughed but gave you a thumbs up.

A hand was placed onto the left side of your shoulder and you tense up for a second, then relaxing when feeling a familiar aura.

"Where have you been Kusuo?"

'Bathroom.' He said shortly. Knowing him, it wasn't the bathroom. Though you don't push it much further.

When the woman Nendo saved calmed down, the oaf seemed to remember who she was after giving a quick stare at her face.

"You're the girl from before!" Nendo pointed out.

"The one who rejected you?" Kaido joined.

The girl in question looks away from the guilt she was feeling after insulting him a few hours earlier.

Closing her eyelids and opening them back up again, she turned to face Nendo. " M' sorry I judged you too soon." She apologised. 

Nendo gave a cheeky grin, putting his hand up and waving it away. "Nah, it's no problem!" He reassured. 

Soon, the sun became to set, and everyone would go home sooner or later. The woman bowed her head to you and the three, giving you back the towel you lent her. She left after that to go home. 

Kusuo helped you fix and carry the bag you brought, as you, Nendo, Kaido, and your brother started to walk home, the sunlight casting a gradient shadow over your bodies. 

"Sorry I didn't get you the ice cream, Kaido." 

"Hm? No it's fine, it's just ice cream." You glance at him to make sure he wasn't disappointed or anything, focusing back on sand once knowing that it was genuine.

"Nendo, i'm honestly impressed on how you didn't ask for something in return." You say out of the blue, and he chuckled. "Heh, I wouldn't do something so lame." 

"Though if she did fall in love with I'd have to with that, right?" He added. 

Kaido smiled softly. "Nah, that won't happen."  "WHAT'D YOU SAY??" 

You chuckle at their banter, not knowing that Nendo did in fact had someone fall in love with him. 

'Riki Nendo...I admire you so much!'

Oh yeah...You still didn't get your ice cream even after everything.

AUTHORS NOTE ✦ I'm sorry the chapters are going slow! We'll get there soon~

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

85.5K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
240K 8.2K 20
**We own nothing.** Please don't sue us. We decided that there weren't enough Kaido x Readers out there so we made one. We hope everyone enjoys!
46.7K 1.3K 55
FINISHED PART 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, the most loved girl in the world finally confesses her crush for Saiki Kusuo, a boy with psychic powers. Saiki real...
223K 10.3K 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต–หกแต‰แตƒหขแต‰ แตˆแต’โฟ'แต— หกแต’แต’แต แตƒสทแตƒสธ, โฝสธ/โฟโพ โž โ‡ in which a psychic boy found his sanctuary in the presence of a girl who can nev...