TEEN PARENTS | | JIMIN FF | |...

By ishifictions

YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you ba... More

-INTRODUCTION-
1|NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
2|NEIGHBORS ?
3|HELP OUT OF PITY
4|DISAPPOINTMENT
5|SELFISH WORLD!!
6|STRANGERS!!
7|SENIOR YEAR!!
8|ALWAYS IN TROUBLE!
9|PERFECTION!!
10|HEARTLESS!!
11|ARE YOU OKAY?
12|PURE SOUL
13|TENNIS MATCH!
14|RAGE
15|HAPPINESS
16|MONSTERS
17|WARMTH~
18|Love and Hate ~
19|WAS THAT ALL LIE ?
20|ART EXHIBITION
21|EATING DISORDER
22|JUNGKOOK'S PARTY
23|DESIRE || 18+
24|HOW DO WE FACE EACH OTHER?
25|FIRST TIME || 18+
26|FWB?
27|RULES!
28|BABYGIRL~
29|MEMORIES~
30|AFTER CARE~
31|PAPER ROSES~
32|BLUSHING MESS
33|PAST OR PRESENT?
34|PRIORITY~
35|KINDER GOODBYE ~
36|RECHARGE MYSELF ~
37|EVALUATION DAY~
38|YOUR DREAM~
39|HAPPY MOMENTS~
UPDATE~
40|BREAKS ~
41|WILL MISS YOU ~
CASTING COMPETITION
42|GRADUATION PARTY~
43|UNTOLD TRUTH
DISAPPOINTED
44|GUILT
45|MISS YOU
46|PATHETIC LIFE
47|TRUST
48|BUSINESS TYCOON
49|STRUGGLE
50|BE STRONG
51|MOVE IN TOGETHER
52| HARDWORK
53| UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
54|MY HUSBAND
55|MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
56|KIM SERA
57|BEST PARENTS
58|OUR LUCKY CHARM
59|DO YOU HATE ME ?
UPSET AUTHOR 😞
🔔
60|TRUTH REVEAL
61|CHAOS INSIDE HEART AND HEAD
ABOUT THE END
62|HOW CAN I HATE YOU?
63|LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
64| LET GO EACH OTHER
66|THE WEDDING
NOTE📝
AUTHOR'S NOTE
MEMORIES
VOTE ‼️
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STORY THEN JUST DON'T READ IT!!
67|🎀EPILOGUE 🎀
AN!!
🎀EPILOGUE 2.0🎀

65| FATHER

1.5K 164 84
By ishifictions

Double update my cuties ~

--------------------------------------------------

Ishita and jungkook  got ready for their shoot whereas taehyung looked at them with small smile adoring the couple.

But he got confused to see them with sad face, sighing he walked to them.

Taehyung : What's with the long face?

Ishita : Should we postpone the wedding?

He looks at her with wide eyes,

Taehyung : What? Why?

She looked down,

Jungkook : She's feeling bad for doing all of this when you and yn are in such a mess.

Taehyung : Come on, everything happens for a reason.

Ishita : But still how can we be happy seeing a family getting separated.

Jungkook : Exactly will i guess cancel the wedding for now.

Taehyung : Are you out of your mind? Do you really think yn would be happy to see you guys like this?

Ishita : But we feel selfish .

Taehyung ; No you guys are not selfish, now stop all these sentimental talks and start with your shoot.

Jungkook : Are you sure tae? We can really stop everything.

Taehyung : Please don't make me feel bad and guilty for being hurdle in your happiest moments of life.

Ishita : No tae!! It's not we're blaming you but honestly we both wanted everyone join us in our happiness with a smile.

Taehyung : And everyone will surely.

Jungkook : Really?

Taehyung hummed,

Taehyung : You're our favorite ishkook couple how can someone not be happy to see you both?

Ishita : Will yn and sera come ?

Taehyung : Did you send the invitation?

She nods,

Taehyung : She'll surely come and also she's in New York.

Jungkook : Oh yeah we totally forgot jimin lives here so u--i think we should start photo shoot.

He changes the topic seeing the sad smile on his friend's face. They both took their position suggested by the photographer whereas taehyung sat a distance looking at them.

Photographer : So now the bride will come running and you've to lift her up.

They both nod and ishita went to a distance and ran towards jungkook but the shot didn't turn out good so she had to go back again.

She once again ran and was about to jump but jungkook slide to the other side making her stumble, and he started laughing.

She looked at him with so done face but he didn't stopped laughing,

Ishita : Do you want us to be the couple who broke up on their pre-wed shoot?

He immediately stopped laughing and looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes,

Jungkook : You won't dare to do that.

Ishita : Are you challenging me?

She asks while stepping back a little,

Jungkook : Oh come on I know you can't live without me.

Ishita : Come out of your delusional shell.

With that she ruffled his hair totally messing them and ran away, photographer took his camera and clicked the candid with a smile on his face .

Taehyung shook his head looking at both of them.

.....

You ran downstairs with trembling figure kneeled down to your daughter whose eyes are now closed.

You saw she hit the sharp box kept near the stairs which is why she's bleeding so much.

Your tears start falling continuously seeing her in that condition.

YN : It's a-all my f-fault.

Jimin picked sera and looked at you,

Jimin : It's not time to blame yourself let's us take her to hospital.

You nod and was about to go but saw his parents coming inside and they gasped at the sight in front of them.

Mrs Park : WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

She yell and her voice came out shaky, her husband held her to calm down.

Jimin : Mom right now we should first take her to hospital.

They nod and made your way towards the hospital. The whole ride you can't help but silently cry.

Jimin took your hand and caressed it.

Jimin : She'll be alright.

YN : W-why she isn't opening her eyes? The blood is flowing continuously.

Jimin : We'll reach the hospital soon don't worry, everything will be alright.

Mrs Park :  Oh Lord please everything should be alright!!

Mr Park : Stop crying please!

Jimin pulled in front of hospital and immediately took sera in her arms and rushed inside the hospital followed by you and his parents.

The nurse gasped seeing the kid and she immediately called for emergency and took her inside the operation room after laying her on the stretcher.

The doctor rushed inside the operation room after hearing the alarm for emergency.

....

Yoongi was going through magazine just then he saw article which brought tears in his eyes.

He stood up and walked inside to show the article to his parents.

Yoongi : Look dad, how successful now YN is.

Mr Min took the magazine and smiled seeing the article about your success in Art industry.

Yoongi : She has her own company and art gallery.

Mr Min : S-she got married.

He says after seeing the name as Mrs Kim YN and also read how both of you and your husband worked hard to be at this position.

Mrs Min : I--i know this guy, the one she used to compete with in tennis match.

Mr Min : Does it matter when he's the one who was always there for her and we couldn't even appreciate her efforts.

Yoongi : She even has d-daughter

Mrs Min : W-what?

She says tearing up cause now even she realized how much of a wrong she did with you in name of her jealousy. But again the emotions are such a fragile thing yet so powerful that we can't have hold on ourselves and our actions. We just do what we feel right at that moment.

All the three family members regret about their cruel actions towards you and want your forgiveness but don't even have courage to even whisper your name as the guilt is so much.

....

Minji and lucas were sitting inside the plane . Lucas was working on some paper whereas minji was biting her nails which clearly shows her stress.

Lucas : What's wrong?

Minji : I'm worried about yn and tae.

He sighs,

Lucas : Everything will be fine.

Minji : Taehyung had suffered a lot Lucas, I can't see him losing the only person who he loved so much because of this fucking biological relationship jimin has with sia.

He caresses her hair and hugged her,

Lucas : I'm sure yn will make jimin understand.

Minji : I swear to God if he act like jerk I'm gonna rip him off.

He chuckles,

Lucas : Calm down girl, we're going for wedding.

Minji : Oh yeah!! I just hope before their marriage everything gets to normal so we can enjoy.

Lucas : Still don't be all gloomy in front of them, you know very well they will cancel the wedding seeing us all sad.

She broke the hug and shook her head,

Minji : No they can't!!

Lucas : So just smile.

She smiles and nods.

.....

Mingyu was packing luggage to leave for New York with his family.

Tzuyu : Take extra napkins for minho.

He nods and took out extra napkins from the drawer .

Mingyu : What else for him?

She glanced at the items he packed.

Tzuyu : You forgot the wet wipes, take them as well.

He nods and turned to take out thek as well.

Tzuyu : what do you think I should wear for wedding?

She asks while standing up and picked up the two gowns lying on the bed.

Mingyu : You look beautiful in blue so go for it baby.

He says after zipping  the luggage for toddler and walked closer to his wife.

Tzuyu : You think so?

Mingyu : Honestly to me you're most beautiful when you're naked.

He pulls her by her waist and she gasped hearing his words, looking at her reaction he can't help but laugh at his wife's cuteness.

Tzuyu : Let go off me you pervert.

Mingyu : Is it so bad to admire your own wife?

He says while leaning to her with cheeky grin on his face.
His wife shook her head and brought her hand back to his neck.

Mingyu : So shall we ?as we have enough time for the flight.

Tzuyu : No!! Minho will wake up any time.

Mingyu : I know but not anytime soon, at least one round can be done.

With that he lift her and smashed his lips on to her while walking towards the bed.

......

Sia was sitting in her study room going through some files.

She opened the mail to check some messages from the client but a senders name caught her attention.

Ishita@/gmail.com

She clicked on it with thumping heart.

She got shocked to see the wedding invitation.

Honestly I'm a lot mad at you because of the things you did but can't deny the fact that you're my best friend who was always there for me.

I know we promised each other to be bridesmaids of each other but you already got married and didn't even invited me well I know you must think I hate you. Honestly I tried but couldn't.

I hope you'll join in me in my most happiest day sia. Let's start a begining with our friendship as well.

I don't know where you got disappeared but please running away was never solution, talk to jimin and I'm sure he'll understand your perceptive as well.

Hope to see you on my wedding my kuchie pookie.

She wiped her tears and chuckled seeing the nickname which she knows very how much she hates to get called.

Sia : I don't des-deserve these good people.

She says and closed the laptop while leaning backwards to the Headrest of the chair.

Sia : Sh-should I really ask for forgiveness from your dad baby?

.....

You were pacing back and forth in front of operation room but immediately rushed to the doctor when he came out.

YN : How's my daughter doctor?

Doctor : She lost a lot of blood, we need to give her blood.

YN : Okay I'm her mother and father is here as well please do the matching.

Jimin stood up and nods Vigorously. Both of you went to the nurse who took your blood for matching.

After coming out you sat on the chair and start sobbing. Jimin kept his hand on your shoulder,

Jimin : Trust God, everything will be fine.

You nod and took the handkerchief he passed you to wipe your face, after ten minutes the nurse came out with disappointed face.

Nurse : Sorry mam but both of your blood didn't match with the child .

You stood up all shock and even jimin looked at the nurse in confusion.

YN : What are you talking about? I'm her mother and he's the fa---

Your body felt numb when the dots got connected. Jimin frowned as you stopped speaking all of a sudden but seeing your numb face he gasped.

Mrs Park: What in the hell is actually happening?

The distressed mother speaks seeing both of them all silent.

Mr Park : I t-think jimin isn't the fa-father.

Mrs Park : What are you even saying yeobo? Then who is the father?

Jimin took shaky breath and mumbles,

Jimin : Ta-taehyung.

To be continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 57 28
A simple girl who fall in love with bad boy after being broken by him she will meet her real Love who is not from same country they meet by chance l...
392K 18.2K 48
Park Y/n sadly lost her parents due to a car crash one year ago but despite the loss of her parent she's still surrounded by family and friends. The...
104K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...